Danny Masterson's Wog Ethics Cycle.

Cuitlahuac Rivas

LOL!!! Yeah he said it. I've been trying to tell you people that I am not making this shit up! LOL.

Also---I think everyone on the board should vote what that orange origination means and the winners get a free session by Cuitlahuac Rivas to run out a Gorilla Goal implant, on this planet.

Remember people, you only get one vote, choose wisely!.

"I just passed my pants!!!"
1. (typo): "I just pissed my pants!!!".
2. (no typo): You were giving your pants a star-rate checkout and they didn't com lag on definitions, so you signed off their checksheet.​
3. (omitted word): should have read: "I just by-passed my pants!!!". (i.e. your pants were in Danger).​

I am voting for #3.

I won't vote for 3. That would put her pants on Danger condition. The pants would be forced to put their own ethics in.

I vote for 2. That would also provide student points and rise the stats before the 2pm dead line!

Cuitlahuac Rivas

Cool!

Don't let those low toned posters disrupt your theta flows.

Please continue using the intensifier "on this planet" generously and often because it adds so much gravitas to ordinary sentences.

example (before): "Wow, that was the best burger I've ever had!"
example (after: "Wow that was the best burger I've ever had, on this planet!"

In the latter, you are instantly afforded far more stature and status as an OT, because the added phrase scientifically evidences and confirms that you are an intergalactic traveler who has sampled burgers throughout the galaxy, much like Dr. Hubbard. As such, please stay safe and watch out for freight locomotives on Venus!

LOL. If I do a demo kit I would have more reality on that. Doing a Clay Demo can even count as auditing.

Hell, you are in danger of squirreling the meaning of "on this planet". It doesn't necesarilly imply that you are an intergalactic patrol man/woman. No. It only implies that you scanned the whole planet in order to qualify and intensify your statement. Pay attention please. I wouldn't like to see you being overboarded on the Athena for flunks on a cramming.

Oh Gosh... I said the word! "squirreling". Foul mouthed me. We are the only ones ussing that word """ on this planet """.

Last edited:

Cuitlahuac Rivas

So what happened is right when I was typing "pissed" I saw a dog taking a dump and this keyed in the Obscene Dog implant of 356 trillion 587 billion 289 million 452 thousand 681 years 10 months 18 days 4 hours 18 minutes 29 seconds ago Standard Greenwich Time in which I reactively typed "passed" for "pissed" having passed through the Obscene Dog...on this planet.
Lol. The Obsene Dog implant was on "another planet". Or differently stated: was not "on this planet". :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

I don't want to miss the point where this is flat. There's no auditor here that could fix me on an overun.

HelluvaHoax!

Everybody, who's anyone, knows the best burgers in the gah-lax-y are found on the 4th planet of the Archidominidadeus system in the delta quadrant.

LOL

Re: "On This Planet". I actually love to hear Scientologists talk that OT talk.

Here's my takeaway from attempting to go OT from Hubbard's hellacious hoax. . .

1. All Scientologists, sooner or later blow.

2. If a Scientologist doesn't blow it simply signifies that they have descended to a sub-apathy state where (unlike the "freedom from overwhelm" they paid hundreds of thousands of dollars for) they are a fully and pathetically overwhelmed "useful idiot" for viciously criminal, avaricious and sociopathic cult con-men and charlatans.

3. At some point (before they blow) all Scientologists realize to some degree that Scientology doesn't work and that there are no god-like OT states, no exteriorization, no perfect memory Clears, no postulates, no "total freedom", no Xenu, no BTs, no "modern science of mental health", no homo novis with miraculous super-powers.

4. Just after Scientologists have their very first glimpses, negative notions and beginning doubts about the stupid hoax they have surrendered their mind and money to, they badly need to plug the hole where their "theta-FNey-feeling" is madly escaping like a punctured helium balloon. So they grab onto the very first "patch" that covers up the hole and at least keeps their shiny but deflated balloon hovering 1-2 feet off the ground. The fast-fix patch they use is this---

SELF-INFLATING THEIR OWN DEFLATED "HAVINGNESS" WITH
GLORIOUSLY & JOYOUSLY TRIUMPHANT STATUS-FUL WORDS.
Ergo, when we encounter a recent OT VIII completion hitchhiking just months after being photographed for "Celebrity Upstat Magazine", winning & grinning next to his shiny new Rolls Royce), so we stop and ask them what happened to their $467K car. And they respond something like:

"Well, after I finished OT VIII, I was so totally exterior to the the physical universe
that I no longer had any attention units on degraded mest modes of meatbody
transportation. Thus, as an OT I went out of agreement with homo sapiens
middle class PTSness and rose above the group bank R6 implanted
false purpose encumbrance of making payments on cars. So, naturally
I postulated that the finance company would take responsibility
for getting all that DevT off my lines and then I had the
huge win that they duplicated my intention and
came and took the car back....on this planet."

See what a huge win it was?

The OT shed his payment encumbrance and impediment, on this planet.

Obviously, the OT still has a fleet of exotic luxury cars on other planets!

HelluvaHoax!

Helluvahoax, you are in danger of squirreling the meaning of "on this planet". It doesn't necesarilly imply that you are an intergalactic patrol man/woman. No. It only implies that you scanned the whole planet in order to qualify and intensify your statement. Pay attention please. I wouldn't like to see you being overboarded on the Athena for flunks on a cramming.
Sure, that makes total sense.

You scanned the whole planet!

Ron used to do that, but on a much more gargantuan order of magnitude. Once Ron stated (not merely said) that "Scientology is the only game in the entire universe where everyone wins". So, clearly Ron had "scanned the whole universe"!!

If you are really serious about going thru the Wall of Fire across the Bridge to Total Freedom and attaining the miraculously ideal state of total-cause OT (like Dr. Hubbard), I think you need to pick up the gradient--since you are sadly still operating at the slave-planet, planetary level, on this planet.

ps: Try to stay positive, at least your graph is up-trending for "Number of times the word planet is used in sentences, on this planet".

pps: For those downtone beings who still doubt that Dr. Hubbard had attained an IDEAL STATE, kindly consider that there is an abundance of scientific evidence supporting that fact---beginning with the coroner's death certificate (on this planet).

Last edited:

Karen#1

Even more grandiose than this planet ~~
It is common usage in the cult to say "This sector of the universe"

+++++++Miscavige at Int Events talks about DUTY to handle "This sector of the universe"
+++++++Tom Cruise wants Scn'ists to CLEAN up "This sector of the universe"

When a friend of mine called Celebrity Center to ask if I could attend the funeral of my son Alexander, Pam Lancaster
said "No ! She is BANNED FROM THIS SECTOR OF THE UNIVERSE !"

:hysterical:

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Even more grandiose than this planet ~~It is common usage in the cult to say "This sector of the universe"

+++++++Tom Cruise wants Scn'ists to CLEAN up "This sector of the universe"

Scientologist attends event and hears Mr. Cruise invite
fellow OTs to help him CLEAN UP this sector of the universe.

OT does clay demo and thinks. . .

Later the same day, the OT signs a billion year contract and
is shown their post and told to make it go right to clean up this sector.

The Oracle

Not the same Oracle from a decade ago

Cuitlahuac Rivas

LOL

Re: "On This Planet". I actually love to hear Scientologists talk that OT talk.

Here's my takeaway from attempting to go OT from Hubbard's hellacious hoax. . .

1. All Scientologists, sooner or later blow.

2. If a Scientologist doesn't blow it simply signifies that they have descended to a sub-apathy state where (unlike the "freedom from overwhelm" they paid hundreds of thousands of dollars for) they are a fully and pathetically overwhelmed "useful idiot" for viciously criminal, avaricious and sociopathic cult con-men and charlatans.

3. At some point (before they blow) all Scientologists realize to some degree that Scientology doesn't work and that there are no god-like OT states, no exteriorization, no perfect memory Clears, no postulates, no "total freedom", no Xenu, no BTs, no "modern science of mental health", no homo novis with miraculous super-powers.

4. Just after Scientologists have their very first glimpses, negative notions and beginning doubts about the stupid hoax they have surrendered their mind and money to, they badly need to plug the hole where their "theta-FNey-feeling" is madly escaping like a punctured helium balloon. So they grab onto the very first "patch" that covers up the hole and at least keeps their shiny but deflated balloon hovering 1-2 feet off the ground. The fast-fix patch they use is this---

SELF-INFLATING THEIR OWN DEFLATED "HAVINGNESS" WITH
GLORIOUSLY & JOYOUSLY TRIUMPHANT STATUS-FUL WORDS.
Ergo, when we encounter a recent OT VIII completion hitchhiking just months after being photographed for "Celebrity Upstat Magazine", winning & grinning next to his shiny new Rolls Royce), so we stop and ask them what happened to their $467K car. And they respond something like:

"Well, after I finished OT VIII, I was so totally exterior to the the physical universe
that I no longer had any attention units on degraded mest modes of meatbody
transportation. Thus, as an OT I went out of agreement with homo sapiens
middle class PTSness and rose above the group bank R6 implanted
false purpose encumbrance of making payments on cars. So, naturally
I postulated that the finance company would take responsibility
for getting all that DevT off my lines and then I had the
huge win that they duplicated my intention and
came and took the car back....on this planet."

See what a huge win it was?

The OT shed his payment encumbrance and impediment, on this planet.

Obviously, the OT still has a fleet of exotic luxury cars on other planets!

LOL! Hell has evolved... he said the words "Other Planets". Very few scientologists are at that level... Hell is above them! Congratulations Hell! :hyper:

Cuitlahuac Rivas

Sure, that makes total sense.

You scanned the whole planet!

Ron used to do that, but on a much more gargantuan order of magnitude. Once Ron stated (not merely said) that "Scientology is the only game in the entire universe where everyone wins". So, clearly Ron had "scanned the whole universe"!!

If you are really serious about going thru the Wall of Fire across the Bridge to Total Freedom and attaining the miraculously ideal state of total-cause OT (like Dr. Hubbard), I think you need to pick up the gradient--since you are sadly still operating at the slave-planet, planetary level, on this planet.

ps: Try to stay positive, at least your graph is up-trending for "Number of times the word planet is used in sentences, on this planet".

pps: For those downtone beings who still doubt that Dr. Hubbard had attained an IDEAL STATE, kindly consider that there is an abundance of scientific evidence supporting that fact---beginning with the coroner's death certificate (on this planet).

If the coroner's death certificate on this planet scares you... you should see the coroner's death certificate on other planets.

Cuitlahuac Rivas

Scientologist attends event and hears Mr. Cruise invite
fellow OTs to help him CLEAN UP this sector of the universe.

OT does clay demo and thinks. . .

Later the same day, the OT signs a billion year contract and
is shown their post and told to make it go right to clean up this sector.

Anybody who refuses to clean ALL the sectors of the toilet bown really clean, is not worth the title of Space Fleet Cadet. They will never make it to Galactic Patrol Admiraly!

One can be quire sure that Hell has proudly earned his right to that title.

1595214355841.png

HelluvaHoax!

But HH

Cleaning up this sector of the Universe at Int Base is only permitted with a TOOTHBRUSH !

LOL!

GRADIENTS!

As beings come up the line towards full OT, their havingness & responsibility will gradually increase and thus we can one day entrust them with advanced cleaning technology like sponges---and eventually....newspaper!

Cuitlahuac Rivas

LOL!

GRADIENTS!

As beings come up the line towards full OT, their havingness & responsibility will gradually increase and thus we can one day entrust them with advanced cleaning technology like sponges---and eventually....newspaper!

LOL. Real satisfaction for making things go right is only posible with the use of tooth brush cleaning technology. Sponges and newspaper will dilute their toughness, courage and pride. :hyper:

Newspapers, on the other hand, will create a motive for bad PR here. Hard core scientologists have always frowned upon newspapers. They will love to use them for clearing the bowls, but they would be ctirizised here for doing so. I am afraid that GRADIENTS! will have to be sacrificed on behalf of good PR and sense of pride and achievement.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation.
LOL. Real satisfaction for making things go right is only posible with the use of tooth brush cleaning technology. Sponges and newspaper will dilute their toughness, courage and pride. :hyper:

Newspapers, on the other hand, will create a motive for bad PR here. Hard core scientologists have always frowned upon newspapers. They will love to use them for clearing the bowls, but they would be ctirizised here for doing so. I am afraid that GRADIENTS! will have to be sacrificed on behalf of good PR and sense of pride and achievement.

1595237018540.png

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
Who would be "suicided" in your opinion? Masterson?
Who else? I mean he probably would not be convinced, but then we would have an open door to an SP declare and then making a tip to the police as part of fair gaming him.

If people left me to run this, that's the choice I'd give him: Suicide, or we will declare you and then ruin your life with fair game anyway. By fair game, I mean we will out you as a rapist to the wog police and provide them the evidence.

That would have been 100% my headspace at the time when I was at inv. He either complies to protect the church, or we just "crush him utterly" like the bug that he is.

... NOTE: when I wrote that the main problem with scientology is the lack of compassion, I never said I was not part of the problem.

Last edited: