Danny Masterson's Wog Ethics Cycle.

Cuitlahuac Rivas

That's excellent that you are getting the beings on this downtone, out-ethics website connected to Source by quoting Dr. Hubbard--on this planet!

Personally, when my bank is starting to get keyed in I always look for an LRH quote that will instantly give me a reality factor and blow the charge. As a matter of fact, I got pretty enturbulated earlier today and am looking for a quote by Ron that will handle it--perhaps you can help provide an LRH reference--on this planet?

The entheta I saw was from an SP Don Hubbard (see avatar) who posted this--on this planet:

wog: A person that is not even trying lying (like Hubbard)

I am kind of thinking at this point that my by-passed-charge is coming from a 600 trillion year old Helatrobus implant if you have any standard LRH quotes on that--on this planet.

It's great that you are helping salvage all beings in this sector--on this planet.

In case anyone is feeling bored, dead or spinny, here is the missing mass of this planet--on this planet.

You need to evolve... I am in the freezone. The Helatrobus implants BPC are child's play compared to Ken Ogger's "Implant universes" BPC. You better dust off your clarity meter and get it ready to date quadrillion years...

Cuitlahuac Rivas

Outstanding question!

Considering my own extensively varied experiences within the cult, I'd offer this definition.

Proper Scn Ethics Handling: Any conceivable action which would effectively absolve cult leader(s) of any potential civil/criminal liabilities and effectively misdirect same and all bad public relations reactions towards any other person(s).
example: Ron's huge OT win of his wife, Mary Sue Hubbard, being publicly humiliated, arrested, indicted, tried and incarcerated in a federal prison.

CULT AXIOM: The height to which a Scientologist rises on the Command Channel is directly proportional to the rise on their graph for VBFs (Valuable Backstabbing Products).

Hell. You forgot to mention that Mary Sue was dealing with people of the likes as Her Heinz Kissinger and his masters at "The City".

1595031800767.png

Cuitlahuac Rivas

LOL!

I have been having considerable trouble for the past 30 years with dating wholetrack incidents. When I blew they refused to return my meter that was upline to get silver-certed. Thus, I was relegated to using my original trusty Azimuth meter to date/locate and blow wholetrack implants.

Recently (since I am C/Sing myself) I did a Folder Error Summary and realized that I haven't actually gotten any reads since 1989. This was oddly date-coincident with the time I was in the middle of a session running a Helatrobus implant and my meter broke and I made it go right to take it apart and clean out some carbon deposits.

However, I lost the tiny screws and had to make it go right to reassemble it by using epoxy. I am picking up a perception that the needle might actually be permanently locked and crazy-glued against the left pin.

This possibly explains why (despite miraculous wins) my F/Ns on all the OT levels have been on the smaller side.

Fix your meter Hell. Whole Track Implants are important. Dating MATTERS!

What else would explain people in the USA dessing in black (punk) and running wild on the country topling statues and monuments (and killing their own ranks when they fall). Other white punks set to block freeways to protest the whites, but get killed instead by black drivers. Can one call that an R6 society? Because no other crazy idea would explain the phenomena.

Riddick

I clap to no man
Fix your meter Hell. Whole Track Implants are important. Dating MATTERS!

What else would explain people in the USA dessing in black (punk) and running wild on the country topling statues and monuments (and killing their own ranks when they fall). Other white punks set to block freeways to protest the whites, but get killed instead by black drivers. Can one call that an R6 society? Because no other crazy idea would explain the phenomena.
there is no R6 bank, Hubbard created that in your mind. That's what writers do, to create a reality or agreement.

Cuitlahuac Rivas

Why is so much of Scientology theology focused on Implants ? This video explains.

Shrinks are implanting the US population at kindergartens, colleges and universities with their miracle drugs right now. Ritalin, Meth, LSD, Valium etc etc. It's an ongoing reality.

Of course the "Planet Earth Shrinks" are like animal hide wearing cave man, compared to their coleages at Marcab...

1595118547459.png

Last edited:

Cuitlahuac Rivas

Why is so much of Scientology theology focused on Implants ? This video explains.

By the way, the statements that 1. "people had run OT 3" and 2. "had had a correction saying it is not their incident", are true statements. It might look like a quantum physics conundrum, where phenomena is found to be true and false simultaneously. The explanation is... wel. It is confidential stuff... but...

The answer is that one could have been on this planet or sector when the catastrophy occured. Or one could not have been in this sector when it happened. In any way, one has to run it. The correction is for the second alternative.

The good part of OT 3 is that the money paid to have it run, also shares the quantum physics phenomena conundrums. It is "paid for" and "not paid for" simultaneously when run... Some can have it for free.

That detail (audited on OT 3 and correction stating "it was not your incident") is worthy of an Athena Cramming. Any AO Student could order the Cremming.

1595119966818.png

Last edited:

guanoloco

As-Wased
By the way, the statements that 1. "people had run OT 3" and 2. "had had a correction saying it is not their incident", are true statements. It might look like a quantum physics conundrum, where phenomena is found to be true and false simultaneously. The explanation is... wel. It is confidential stuff... but...

The answer is that one could have been on this planet or sector when the catastrophy occured. Or one could not have been in this sector when it happened. In any way, one has to run it. The correction is for the second alternative.

The good part of OT 3 is that the money paid to have it run, also shares the quantum physics phenomena conundrums. It is "paid for" and "not paid for" simultaneously when run... Some can have it for free.

That detail (audited on OT 3 and correction stating "it was not your incident") is worthy of an Athena Cramming. Any AO Student could order the Cremming.

View attachment 5039
OMG! He said "on this planet".

I just passed my pants!!!

HelluvaHoax!

OMG! He said "on this planet".

I just passed my pants!!!

LOL!!! Yeah he said it. I've been trying to tell you people that I am not making this shit up! LOL.

Also---I think everyone on the board should vote what that orange origination means and the winners get a free session by Cuitlahuac Rivas to run out a Gorilla Goal implant, on this planet.

Remember people, you only get one vote, choose wisely!.

"I just passed my pants!!!"
1. (typo): "I just pissed my pants!!!".
2. (no typo): You were giving your pants a star-rate checkout and they didn't com lag on definitions, so you signed off their checksheet.​
3. (omitted word): should have read: "I just by-passed my pants!!!". (i.e. your pants were in Danger).​

I am voting for #3.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

On this planet.

I said it again!

Cool!

Don't let those low toned posters disrupt your theta flows.

Please continue using the intensifier "on this planet" generously and often because it adds so much gravitas to ordinary sentences.

example (before): "Wow, that was the best burger I've ever had!"
example (after: "Wow that was the best burger I've ever had, on this planet!"

In the latter, you are instantly afforded far more stature and status as an OT, because the added phrase scientifically evidences and confirms that you are an intergalactic traveler who has sampled burgers throughout the galaxy, much like Dr. Hubbard. As such, please stay safe and watch out for freight locomotives on Venus!

guanoloco

As-Wased
LOL!!! Yeah he said it. I've been trying to tell you people that I am not making this shit up! LOL.

Also---I think everyone on the board should vote what that orange origination means and the winners get a free session by Cuitlahuac Rivas to run out a Gorilla Goal implant, on this planet.

Remember people, you only get one vote, choose wisely!.

"I just passed my pants!!!"
1. (typo): "I just pissed my pants!!!".
2. (no typo): You were giving your pants a star-rate checkout and they didn't com lag on definitions, so you signed off their checksheet.​
3. (omitted word): should have read: "I just by-passed my pants!!!". (i.e. your pants were in Danger).​

I am voting for #3.

So what happened is right when I was typing "pissed" I saw a dog taking a dump and this keyed in the Obscene Dog implant of 356 trillion 587 billion 289 million 452 thousand 681 years 10 months 18 days 4 hours 18 minutes 29 seconds ago Standard Greenwich Time in which I reactively typed "passed" for "pissed" having passed through the Obscene Dog...on this planet.