Chris Shelton Random

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
Chris Shelton at his best :thumbsup:

The vid is not as much about scientology, as it is about the current political issues in the US, but its worth watching. Chris pretty much openly said that the "Emperor has no clothes" with regards to the cultish behavior exhibited by those who are in the "progressive-racist" headspace.

I fully agree with Chris here: Not everyone in the progressive movement is acting in a cultish way and not everyone in that movement is a racist. But some are. And the claim that you get a free pass on your racism if you are in that movement is a claim we should all argue against.

The Oracle

Not the same Oracle from a decade ago
“Black Lives Matter“ is racist by not promoting all lives matter. I have family married to blacks and have bi racial relatives. They are even offended with that term. I get what the message was when it started but it is out of hand now and has become a racist group for the most part. I think the killing of Michael Brown was justified according to what occurred. It was not racist either. It was a cop's life being threatened and he had every right to fight back and kill the thug, Michael Brown.
The killing of Floyd was not racism, just a crazy cop gone rogue and gets away with it cuz the union protects dirty, crazy cops. This whole thing is blown up to harm President Trump's re election.

Last edited:

stratty

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
Interesting listening to the start of this vid ( l've only listened to the first five or ten minutes or so) where he says the RPF can last years and talks about people being on it for ten years or more.

I was a Sea Org member and I was RPF'd in 1974. I can't remember exactly how long I was on it for but it couldn't have been much longer than six months, eight months max. I was one of the first ever to be sent onto the Saint Hill RPF. Anyway, my point in writing this is that I'm sure that the reason people were sent there has changed massively over the years. Nowadays it seems it is undoubtedly a punishment and somewhere to send difficult people and keep them 'out of the way'. Back in my day I think there was more of a pretence that the aim really was 'rehabilitation' and that the person (and therefore the Sea Org as a whole) would genuinely benefit from it.

Who or what decides when a person is ready to be 'freed' these days I'm unclear about. In my time you had to collect enough commendations from enough people saying that you were a totally changed for the better person and were ready to 'graduate'.

In my case I was so much 'changed for the better' that as soon as I'd graduated I walked away (or rather drove away) from Saint Hill and the Sea Org and never went back.

Riddick

I clap to no man
Interesting listening to the start of this vid ( l've only listened to the first five or ten minutes or so) where he says the RPF can last years and talks about people being on it for ten years or more.

I was a Sea Org member and I was RPF'd in 1974. I can't remember exactly how long I was on it for but it couldn't have been much longer than six months, eight months max. I was one of the first ever to be sent onto the Saint Hill RPF. Anyway, my point in writing this is that I'm sure that the reason people were sent there has changed massively over the years. Nowadays it seems it is undoubtedly a punishment and somewhere to send difficult people and keep them 'out of the way'. Back in my day I think there was more of a pretence that the aim really was 'rehabilitation' and that the person (and therefore the Sea Org as a whole) would genuinely benefit from it.

Who or what decides when a person is ready to be 'freed' these days I'm unclear about. In my time you had to collect enough commendations from enough people saying that you were a totally changed for the better person and were ready to 'graduate'.

In my case I was so much 'changed for the better' that as soon as I'd graduated I walked away (or rather drove away) from Saint Hill and the Sea Org and never went back.
my view is that the RPF was a sort of higher echelon of the PTS/SP tech only applied to somebody who signed a Sea Org contract, a gotcha you might say, and we Hubbard don't want to let you go just yet, so let's rehabilitate you by sending you to the RPF where you are supposed to get auditing, training and mest work. and thus get rehabilitated to continue being a Sea Org member. The same can be said for a class 5 org member when he/she originates they wish to leave staff. When a staff member wishes to leave they are supposed to do a leaving staff sec check, which is a low level of the RPF, you might say.

Good on you, stratty, for leaving and never looking back. I wish I would have, I did join the SO and strayed for a few weeks and blew, but unfortunately at the time I still believed in the tech that I could go clear and OT, and re got involved, my bad.

stratty

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
my view is that the RPF was a sort of higher echelon of the PTS/SP tech only applied to somebody who signed a Sea Org contract, a gotcha you might say, and we Hubbard don't want to let you go just yet, so let's rehabilitate you by sending you to the RPF where you are supposed to get auditing, training and mest work. and thus get rehabilitated to continue being a Sea Org member. The same can be said for a class 5 org member when he/she originates they wish to leave staff. When a staff member wishes to leave they are supposed to do a leaving staff sec check, which is a low level of the RPF, you might say.

Good on you, stratty, for leaving and never looking back. I wish I would have, I did join the SO and strayed for a few weeks and blew, but unfortunately at the time I still believed in the tech that I could go clear and OT, and re got involved, my bad.
Although I walked away in 1974/5 I was still a true believer in the tek at heart. Maybe because of that I admitted to myself that I hadn't really got the benefits I expected (and it was inferred I would get) from doing the Clearing Course and OTI, and I thought I probably hadn't done enough 'runs' and the CC was incomplete.

It wasn't until around 1989 when I saw Robert Kaufman's book 'Inside Scientology' in a second-hand bookstore and discovered that it contained stuff from the Clearing Course that I hadn't even seen, that I thought to myself 'Fuck it, I'm going to buy this book', although it said right there on the cover that scientologists were forbidden from opening it.

I read it from cover to cover (several times) and my illusions about scientology were shattered. That's why whenever I get the opportunity I always recommend it to anyone still clinging on to some vestige of faith.

Riddick

I clap to no man
Although I walked away in 1974/5 I was still a true believer in the tek at heart. Maybe because of that I admitted to myself that I hadn't really got the benefits I expected (and it was inferred I would get) from doing the Clearing Course and OTI, and I thought I probably hadn't done enough 'runs' and the CC was incomplete.

It wasn't until around 1989 when I saw Robert Kaufman's book 'Inside Scientology' in a second-hand bookstore and discovered that it contained stuff from the Clearing Course that I hadn't even seen, that I thought to myself 'Fuck it, I'm going to buy this book', although it said right there on the cover that scientologists were forbidden from opening it.

I read it from cover to cover (several times) and my illusions about scientology were shattered. That's why whenever I get the opportunity I always recommend it to anyone still clinging on to some vestige of faith.
now that's too funny. When the Debbie Cook email came out, I was like she is spot on. I too went to a thrift store and stumbled on a book by Janet Reitman. I read it there at the thrift store, looking over my shoulder for any people curious why I was reading it.

The same thrift store a little while later I read Blown for Good.

I was shitt'in in my pants at the time.

Learning the secrets we were supposed to pay money for and not qualified auditing wise to except the truth.

LOL

It's a bad joke, the mystery sandwich of it all.