Another Scientology OT jumps from a tall building and proves gravity exists

guanoloco

As-Wased
So you managed to twist the humility required to honestly state the limitations of one's factual knowledge into a negative. Yet you seem to have no problem at all with people like Hoaxer and Veda frequently asserting as true and certain facts, outright fabrications and things asserted by others of which they have zero first hand knowledge and for which no means of positive verification exists.
Yeah. I'm a master manipulator that way.

Read this post and tell me it doesn't sound like all the lawyerese documents that we had to sign before every action:

Veda

Scilon's cause over "life" really means: "Able to make pesky BT's go away." A rather limited version of "life" I must say.
Cause over life was hyped by Hubbard as resulting in a person with an almost weightless body (to himself) and also virtually transparent body (to himself), perfect health, no "somatics," with the power to heal.

This has been lost in the Scientology Inc. (and apparently the "Independent Scientology") memory hole but, during the period of the initial release of NOTS there were people, who were ill, who came to Flag expecting to "do NOTs," and to recover with Hubbard's new miracle tech breakthrough.

When none of them did recover, Scientology's slimy consiglieres were ready with weasel words about how (the science and technology of) Scientology, (with its "End results" displayed on its huge, looming, grade chart and its policy of always delivering what it promises), is a religion religion religion and promises nothing and does nothing, just in case some "down stat" or "DB," or "out Ethics" person complained to the newspapers or brought a lawsuit.

The dishonesty of it was breathtaking.

I recall Paolo Lionni of the Delphi School in Oregon, and author of several books, who came down with cancer, and went to Flag to do NOTs, expecting to be cured after becoming "cause over life."

His illness worsened and he was treated shabbily, and regarded as a "No Case Gain case" who was "making Ron and the tech wrong."

This was one of a half dozen things that caused me to wake up completely to Scientology.

In sequence, those "wake up" moments (which happened over a span of a few years) were:

Seeing the mass frenzy (and mass, lemming-like, agreement) during the (fishy) "Diantetic Clear" announcement.

Reading the 1982 Mission Holders' transcript (actually mailed to people by the "RTC"), and then, not long after, reading the (bizarre) "Story of a Squirrel" (also mailed out by the "RTC").

Reading the cache of documents which had been obtained through the Freedom of Information Act, which showed that Hubbard had lied repeatedly about himself. (These were known as the Shannon documents).

The events at Delphi school in Oregon. I had a friend who was the Librarian there, and he knew Paolo Lionni and others, such as Jay Nunley Ph.D. I had corresponded with both. After the "RTC" arrived at Delphi, Nunley became a sniveling (while also "VVVGIs") acolyte for the "RTC." I was encountering more and more people who were "OTs" who were also afraid (and lived in fear, and accepted living in fear) of Scientology. (They didn't want to "lose their bridge").

I became involved with a break-away Mission, and audited there, and was surrounded by "OTs," most of whom were doing NOTs. This allowed me to re-view the "tech" away from the "red tape" and bureaucracy of the "organization."

During that time period, I talked with many "old timers" and the (former - now "SPs") top "tech people" of Scientology, including even (the first "Doctor of Scientology" in 1954) J. Horner (despised and notorious "squirrel" of the 1960s), and Nibs Hubbard (who, by then, had been Fair Gamed by his father for 25 years), and began to read more previously unavailable materials, notably, Paulette Cooper's three binders of secret Scientology material on her, including a lengthy, detailed, "time track" of her entire life, plus thousands of pages - released by court-order - of previously secret cloak and dagger instructions from Hubbard and their applications.

It became impossible to ignore that Hubbard had been covertly "at war" with all Scientologists since the beginning, that all Scientologists had always been "Fair Game" to Hubbard, and that Hubbard had always been using "enemy tactics" on Scientologists, including using his (covert) "Scientology Intelligence tech" on them.

The "Church" of Scientology, itself, was a kind of front group engaged in "covert data Collection" through the use of "suitable guises" ("mental healing" counselors), and using "support" (attack) "Intelligence tech" (type) actions, often while the person was "in session," or "on course" (and most vulnerable), which psychologically programmed ("implanted").

Strange. :scratch:

Pepin

An OT 8 would know in advance if someone was intending to murder him. And that would enable him to take any needed measures to stay at cause.

And if he was PTS and fell off by accident he'd of been able to utilize his superpowers to grab onto the balcony directly below his or otherwise prevent serious injury.
One does not need to be OT8 to be at cause. The moment we consider we need to do something to be at cause, we give power of cause away. This too is cause.

guanoloco

As-Wased
The following was widely promoted as the results of the application of the SCIENCE of Scientology...as in the MODERN SCIENCE of mental health. A science, as touted by Hubbard, as having invariable uniform results 100% of the time when applied 100%. These were experiments conducted that were easily replicated and PROVED the "science" of the application of Scientology processes. The whole shebang was sold as that vehicle that resulted in these results - invariably. All you needed to do was duplicate the processes and adhere to Standard Tech and the results would be there - always. That's what Scientology promoted, promotes and markets to and about. The OT Success Stories marketing campaigns were all about that. It's the only reason OTVIIIs were put on tour. The only time we were exposed to "no promises or claims" was when reading the sticker on an emeter that the FDA enforced Scientology to do and when signing up for services, courses and rundowns with indemnity forms that favored and protected Hubbard, Scientology and the Church.

Thetan Mental Mass Weight 1.jpg
Thetan Mental Mass Weight.jpg
Thetan Anchor Points.jpg
Sliver in Thumb.jpg

The THUMB/SLIVER pic is showing you what the natural state of a human being should be where the human being is the THUMB and the body of the human being is the SLIVER. This means that the current state of the thetan thinking it is inside the body or the head or, worse yet, it IS the body is a degraded and bad state of decay that must be reversed with the EXACT applications of the SCIENCE of Scientology processes and the end phenomena is back to the natural state.

This is what the Ls did, do and are for. You will be so exterior to your body that you're the thumb and the body is like a sliver in the thumb meaning that who you are and your area of experience is way beyond the body and the body is merely "in the way".

That's "operating" as a thetan...instead of as a body.

That picture showing the person's weight change by 30 pounds on a scale by mental image pictures solely is a direct claim of Scientology.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Cause over life was hyped by Hubbard as resulting in a person with an almost weightless body (to himself) and also virtually transparent body (to himself), perfect health, no "somatics," with the power to heal.

This has been lost in the Scientology Inc. (and apparently the "Independent Scientology") memory hole but, during the period of the initial release of NOTS there were people, who were ill, who came to Flag expecting to "do NOTs," and to recover with Hubbard's new miracle tech breakthrough.

When none of them did recover, Scientology's slimy consiglieres were ready with weasel words about how (the science and technology of) Scientology, (with its "End results" displayed on its huge, looming, grade chart and its policy of always delivering what it promises), is a religion religion religion and promises nothing and does nothing, just in case some "down stat" or "DB," or "out Ethics" person complained to the newspapers or brought a lawsuit.

The dishonesty of it was breathtaking.

I recall Paolo Lionni of the Delphi School in Oregon, and author of several books, who came down with cancer, and went to Flag to do NOTs, expecting to be cured after becoming "cause over life."

His illness worsened and he was treated shabbily, and regarded as a "No Case Gain case" who was "making Ron and the tech wrong."

This was one of a half dozen things that caused me to wake up completely to Scientology.

In sequence, those "wake up" moments (which happened over a span of a few years) were:

Seeing the mass frenzy (and mass, lemming-like, agreement) during the (fishy) "Diantetic Clear" announcement.

Reading the 1982 Mission Holders' transcript (actually mailed to people by the "RTC"), and then, not long after, reading the (bizarre) "Story of a Squirrel" (also mailed out by the "RTC").

Reading the cache of documents which had been obtained through the Freedom of Information Act, which showed that Hubbard had lied repeatedly about himself. (These were known as the Shannon documents).

The events at Delphi school in Oregon. I had a friend who was the Librarian there, and he knew Paolo Lionni and others, such as Jay Nunley Ph.D. I had corresponded with both. After the "RTC" arrived at Delphi, Nunley became a sniveling (while also "VVVGIs") acolyte for the "RTC." I was encountering more and more people who were "OTs" who were also afraid (and lived in fear, and accepted living in fear) of Scientology. (They didn't want to "lose their bridge").

I became involved with a break-away Mission, and audited there, and was surrounded by "OTs," most of whom were doing NOTs. This allowed me to re-view the "tech" away from the "red tape" and bureaucracy of the "organization."

During that time period, I talked with many "old timers" and the (former - now "SPs") top "tech people" of Scientology, including even (the first "Doctor of Scientology" in 1954) J. Horner (despised and notorious "squirrel" of the 1960s), and Nibs Hubbard (who, by then, had been Fair Gamed by his father for 25 years), and began to read more previously unavailable materials, notably, Paulette Cooper's three binders of secret Scientology material on her, including a lengthy, detailed, "time track" of her entire life, plus thousands of pages - released by court-order - of previously secret cloak and dagger instructions from Hubbard and their applications.

It became impossible to ignore that Hubbard had been covertly "at war" with all Scientologists since the beginning, that all Scientologists had always been "Fair Game" to Hubbard, and that Hubbard had always been using "enemy tactics" on Scientologists, including using his (covert) "Scientology Intelligence tech" on them.

The "Church" of Scientology, itself, was a kind of front group engaged in "covert data Collection" through the use of "suitable guises" ("mental healing" counselors), and using "support" (attack) "Intelligence tech" (type) actions, often while the person was "in session," or "on course" (and most vulnerable), which psychologically programmed ("implanted").

Strange. :scratch:

Reading about your excellent journey of discovery about Scientology reminds me of Hubbard's "KNOW TO MYSTERY" Scale, except in reverse.

As a Scientologist, one believes that Clears & OTs are at the top of the Know To Mystery Scale—at "KNOW". However in reality Scientologists are at the bottom of that scale—at "MYSTERY".

Knowingness
Lookingness​
Emotingness​
Effortingness​
Thinkingness​
Symbolizingness​
Eatingness​
Sexiness​
Mystery
That's the very design of Scientology. To maintain marks in mystery, whilst the mark writes celebratory success stories about such things as "total knowingness". The Scientologist is quite sure about their omniscience because they have also attained "total certainty".

Yet, while inside the cult, only "SPs" atop Scientology management KNOW what is really going on while the "OTs" reside at the very bottom of the scale completely clueless—MYSTERY.

Actually isn't there an "expanded know to mystery" scale? Didn't Hubbard find an even lower depth of degradation below "mystery" he labeled as "Wait"? Here's how that one works. When a large number of Hubbard's victims rose to the top of his Grade Chart, they began to "KNOW" something was very very wrong. Thus, Hubbard had to find a way to push them down even further below "MYSTERY" so they would not cause him any problems by either demanding a refund or ruining his racket by becoming a whistleblower.

So, that's when Dr. Hubbard "discovered" wait. And he promptly submerged faithful Scientologists below MYSTERY down to that level by assuring them that despite not having attained any of the Clear/OT powers they paid for--there was nothing to worry about. Because to solve that and receive all the magical miracles they had hoped for, all the failed Scientologists had to do was WAIT for the next higher level on the Grade Chart.

And there didn't even have to be a next higher level, only the vague promise of one. By way of example, over 40 years ago Hubbard glowingly reported that he had researched and "taped" many levels above OT VIII. Yet here we are nearly a half-century later and there is no OT IX nor OT X. But Scientologists are not bothered by this because they were given the auditing command to "WAIT!" for those blessed higher levels to be released.

And, if nothing else, Scientologists dutifully know their place on the command channel and always obey orders.

SCIENTOLOGY LOYAL OFFICER RECEIVES HIS ORDERS TO "WAIT"

Yes sir! I copy your order, sir! I duplicate that, sir!
Tracking your order to "WAIT" for my magical powers sir!

Last edited:

guanoloco

As-Wased

Reading about your excellent journey of discovery about Scientology reminds me of Hubbard's "KNOW TO MYSTERY" Scale, except in reverse.

As a Scientologist, one believes that Clears & OTs are at the top of the Know To Mystery Scale—at "KNOW". However in reality Scientologists are at the bottom of that scale—at "MYSTERY".

Knowingness
Lookingness​
Emotingness​
Effortingness​
Thinkingness​
Symbolizingness​
Eatingness​
Sexiness​
Mystery
That's the very design of Scientology. To maintain marks in mystery, whilst the mark writes celebratory success stories about such things as "total knowingness". The Scientologist is quite sure about their omniscience because they have also attained "total certainty".

Yet, while inside the cult, only "SPs" atop Scientology management KNOW what is really going on while the "OTs" reside at the very bottom of the scale completely clueless—MYSTERY.

Actually isn't there an "expanded know to mystery" scale? Didn't Hubbard find an even lower depth of degradation below "mystery" he labeled as "Wait"? Here's how that one works. When a large number of Hubbard's victims rose to the top of his Grade Chart, they began to "KNOW" something was very very wrong. Thus, Hubbard had to find a way to push them down even further below "WAIT" so they would not cause him any problems by either demanding a refund or ruining his racket by becoming a whistleblower.

So, that's when Dr. Hubbard "discovered" wait. And he promptly submerged faithful Scientologists below MYSTERY down to that level by assuring them that despite not having attained any of the Clear/OT powers they paid for--there was nothing to worry about. Because to solve that and receive all the magical miracles they had hoped for, all the failed Scientologists had to do was WAIT for the next higher level on the Grade Chart.

And there didn't even have to be a next higher level, only the vague promise of one. By way of example, over 40 years ago Hubbard glowingly reported that he had researched and "taped" many levels above OT VIII. Yet here we are nearly a half-century later and there is no OT IX nor OT X. But Scientologists are not bothered by this because they were given the auditing command to "WAIT!" for those blessed higher levels to be released.

And, if nothing else, Scientologists dutifully know their place on the command channel and always obey orders.

SCIENTOLOGY LOYAL OFFICER RECEIVES HIS ORDERS TO "WAIT"

Yes sir! I copy your order, sir! I duplicate that, sir!
Tracking your order to "WAIT" for my magical powers sir!

Exactly!

A complete and TOTAL reversal...just like "Total Freedom".

Scientology is to Total Freedom what Islam is to the Religion of Peace and what the progressive liberal is to Social Justice...all three of which are TOTALLY CERTAIN and saving everyone from themselves and in spite of themselves.

enantiodromia = total reversal

Veda

One does not need to be OT8 to be at cause. The moment we consider we need to do something to be at cause, we give power of cause away. This too is cause.
This is becoming muddled. This thread is about a "New OT 8" who committed suicide.

The "EP" (End Phenomena) of "New OT 8" is close to the ultimate anti-climax. The End Result is the person knowing he's not his "Body Thetans" (or their pictures or time tracks), but he still doesn't know who he is.

The person is a blank - but supposedly grinning - slate.

There is some confusion with the 1970 Grade Chart's OT 8 which was "Total Freedom" (and also Total Power), with its OT 6 already being "Power of all eight dynamics." An OT 6, on that Grade Chart, had the "ability to operate freely as a thetan exterior..." and "freedom from the inability to operate exterior."

Throughout the fifties and sixties and seventies, Hubbard wrote and talked, matter-of-factly, about the POWER of an OT that would be released from doing the OT levels.

This is the chart that was prominently displayed on walls and in magazines throughout Scientology's period of greatest expansion, and the beginning of "big league" money-getting.

To paraphrase Hubbard from the OEC volumes: "We can demand total discipline because we can deliver total freedom."

Every level of this Grade Chart was sold by registrars. People were recruited into Scientology, and the Sea Org, and some even sent their children to be servants for L. Ron Hubbard, because they believed what this Grade Chart, and what Hubbard, over many years, told them.

The top level, under ability gained, was: "Ability to be at cause knowingly and at will over thought, life, form, matter, energy, space, and time, subjective and objective."

Under ability lost was: "Freedom from inability to be totally free and at total cause as a being."

This was not presented as a hypothetical. It was sold as fact. This was when Scientology established itself.

People, even nowadays, are anticipating that the level of "OT 8" must be tremendous. Instead they get:

It's disturbing to see the amount of frantic bullshit flinging that both Scientology Inc. Scientologists and "Independent" Scientologists engage in, on this topic, rather than simply being honest about it.

HelluvaHoax!

Exactly!

A complete and TOTAL reversal...just like "Total Freedom". Scientology is to Total Freedom what Islam is to the Religion of Peace and what the progressive liberal is to Social Justice...all three of which are TOTALLY CERTAIN and saving everyone from themselves and in spite of themselves.

enantiodromia = total reversal
That's still my #1 favorite word that I learned on ESMB in the past dozen years!

There can be no better word!

This one word can save lives!

That word is mankind's only hope!

With that solitary word, sector salvaging can become a reality!

Unless you want to lose your eternity, you need to join the COE (Church of Enantiodromia) today and give us all your money and sign a trillion year contract, or we will destroy your life and kill your pets.

(Oh wait, something has gone terribly wrong here. . . never mind)

guanoloco

As-Wased
That's still my #1 favorite word that I learned on ESMB in the past dozen years!

There can be no better word!

This one word can save lives!

That word is mankind's only hope!

With that solitary word, sector salvaging can become a reality!

Unless you want to lose your eternity, you need to join the COE (Church of Enantiodromia) today and give us all your money and sign a trillion year contract, or we will destroy your life and kill your pets.

(Oh wait, something has gone terribly wrong here. . . never mind)

I love the word, too.

I see it all of the time. I think there's something pivotal to the whole human experience and this condition.

I can't begin to tell you the number of times that I was on the absolute best path I could ever be on and utterly convinced of it when in all actuality it was the absolute worst course of action I could ever be involved with!!

Scientology is one of those. OMG!

**cringe**

guanoloco

As-Wased
This is becoming muddled. This thread is about a "New OT 8" who committed suicide.

The "EP" (End Phenomena) of "New OT 8" is close to the ultimate anti-climax. The End Result is the person knowing he's not his "Body Thetans" (or their pictures or time tracks), but he still doesn't know who he is.

The person is a blank - but supposedly grinning - slate.

There is some confusion with the 1970 Grade Chart's OT 8 which was "Total Freedom" (and also Total Power), with its OT 6 already being "Power of all eight dynamics." An OT 6, on that Grade Chart, had the "ability to operate freely as a thetan exterior..." and "freedom from the inability to operate exterior."

Throughout the fifties and sixties and seventies, Hubbard wrote and talked, matter-of-factly, about the POWER of an OT that would be released from doing the OT levels.

This is the chart that was prominently displayed on walls and in magazines throughout Scientology's period of greatest expansion, and the beginning of "big league" money-getting.

To paraphrase Hubbard from the OEC volumes: "We can demand total discipline because we can deliver total freedom."

Every level of this Grade Chart was sold by registrars. People were recruited into Scientology, and the Sea Org, and some even sent their children to be servants for L. Ron Hubbard, because they believed what this Grade Chart, and what Hubbard, over many years, told them.

The top level, under ability gained, was: "Ability to be at cause knowingly and at will over thought, life, form, matter, energy, space, and time, subjective and objective."

Under ability lost was: "Freedom from inability to be totally free and at total cause as a being."

This was not presented as a hypothetical. It was sold as fact. This was when Scientology established itself.

People, even nowadays, are anticipating that the level of "OT 8" must be tremendous. Instead they get:

It's disturbing to see the amount of frantic bullshit flinging that both Scientology Inc. Scientologists and "Independent" Scientologists engage in, on this topic, rather than simply being honest about it.

It's funny seeing all that "TOTAL" stuff from Scientology when it states that "absolutes are unattainable". These complete opposite reversals were riddled all throughout this crap.

Hubbard's Law of Commotion

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

I love the word, too.

I see it all of the time. I think there's something pivotal to the whole human experience and this condition.

I can't begin to tell you the number of times that I was on the absolute best path I could ever be on and utterly convinced of it when in all actuality it was the absolute worst course of action I could ever be involved with!!

**cringe**

And the opposite can also sometimes be true. . .

To be on the absolute worst path one could be on (some kind of major loss or meltdown), when in all actuality it may be the best thing that could have happened. LOL.

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
It's funny seeing all that "TOTAL" stuff from Scientology when it states that "absolutes are unattainable". These complete opposite reversals were riddled all throughout this crap.
The only "total" scientology ever got close to was "total bullshit".

HelluvaHoax!

I love the word, too.

**cringe**

That word could generate an entire (new) philosophical approach to life. I could see someone writing a book about it in such a way that life might become more understandable, predictable and even (gulp!) manageable. And after the book comes seminars, workshops, clipboards, naval costumes and such. . .

But seriously, there is so much profundity in that concept, I feel like I am just scratching the surface.

Maybe that word is the new Ayn Rand "objectivism" movement.
Maybe it's the new "existentialism" movement.
Maybe it becomes the new rage like the book "THE SECRET".

That word represents something important, that's for damn sure!

I am going to look into that word at some point and really try to understand it more fully. As such, perhaps I just attained a new spiritual level? ("I now know what the word enantiodromia doesn't mean--and I am interested to find out what it does mean").

LOL

Last edited:

guanoloco

As-Wased
That word could generate an entire (new) philosophical approach to life. I could see someone writing a book about it in such a way that life might become more understandable, predictable and even (gulp!) manageable. And after the book comes seminars, workshops, clipboards, naval costumes and such. . .

But seriously, there is so much profundity in that concept, I feel like I am just scratching the surface.

Maybe that word is the new Ayn Rand "objectivism" movement.
Maybe it's the new "existentialism" movement.
Maybe it becomes the new rage like the book "THE SECRET".

That word is something, for sure!

I am going to look into that word at some point and really try to understand it more fully. As such, perhaps I just attained a new spiritual level? ("I now know what the word enantiodromia doesn't mean--and I am interested to find out what it does mean").

LOL
I hear you.

It has absolutely revolutionized my worldview in a lot of ways.

So...it started as a fringe, peripheral observation that I was vaguely aware of and came across of from time to time.

Then I became more and more aware of it and in one serendipitous discussion with a like-minded individual she told me the actual word and it hit me like a bucket of ice water in the face because it's a tongue twister and really stands out.

So then I got all focused and researchy on it and dug deep, deep, deep.

It's been a central theme in my life and it's at the point now that when I do research on some topic or I hear of something for the first time or there's some political slogan popped off I immediately look for it.

Guess what?

Ala peanut butter sandwhiches...THERE IT IS!!! Usually...

There are times when I don't find it and in those times the thing or person or whatever that I'm looking at winds up being geniune. The more that this reversal is present in something the more that it's false - such as the layers of the onion of Scientology. It's a complete reversal from its BPI image to what it is doing goals-wise.

If you ever want to collaborate on this project - brother - count me in.

Last edited:

ILove2Lurk

AI Chatbot
I apologize in advance for having a sort of simple (simpleton) take on all this kinda stuff.

IMO, not muddled, as much as going down the same path all similar threads inevitably do.
Generally speaking, and not about this guy in particular, the plotline of the story (and
its variations) goes like this:
  • Man offered level of ability restored to eventually "pull the air covers off planets."
  • Man devotes good portion of his entire life and finances toward this quest.
  • Man does all the required steps and is nowhere near this level of "cause" or "operating."
  • Man suffers from some kind of enormous mental pressure or chronic depression.
  • Man flings himself off of high rise building or highway bridge (Bixby Bridge, for example).
"frantic bullshit flinging"
I thought that's why we're all here . . . for just that.

That's all that's left after the everything about Hubbard and his bridge has been micro-analyzed
and discovered for what it is for decades now . . . a complex hopeful fantasy, a pretend thing
consisting of thick books.

Last edited:

guanoloco

As-Wased
Enantiodromia Definitions.JPG

Wikipedia - prior to the Ministry of Truth - use to be a wonderful source of information.

Today, it's garbage and completely being subverted for a political agenda.

That's exactly what Scientologists would do if capable.

Veda

I apologize in advance for having a sort of simple (simpleton) take on all this kinda stuff.

IMO, not muddled, as much as going down the same path all similar threads inevitably do.
Generally speaking, and not about this guy in particular, the plotline of the story (and
its variations) goes like this:
  • Man offered level of ability restored to eventually "pull the air covers off planets."
  • Man devotes good portion of his entire life and finances toward this quest.
  • Man does all the required steps and is nowhere near this level of "cause" or "operating."
  • Man suffers from some kind of enormous mental pressure or chronic depression.
  • Man flings himself off of high rise building or highway bridge (Bixby Bridge, for example).

I thought that's why we're all here . . . for just that.

That's all that's left after the everything about Hubbard and his bridge has been micro-analyzed
and discovered for what it is for decades now . . . a complex hopeful fantasy, a pretend thing
consisting of thick books.
Tami Lemberger – More on Exteriorization – Dror Friends

Perhaps "muddled" and "bullshit flinging" came to mind, as I had just cut and pasted the 1970 description of OT 8 from this post.

I only watched the second video, after watching a little of the first.

At the beginning up to 1:44ish. Evasive, and visibly uncomfortable, response when asked about being exterior and moving objects in the physical universe:

"We are not into being in a circus. This is not the point."

Uh huh.

Link to the 1970 Grade Chart. This is the chart that was prominently displayed on walls and in magazines throughout Scientology's period of greatest expansion, and the beginning of "big league" money-getting.

Every level of this Grade Chart was sold by registrars. People were recruited into Scientology, and the Sea Org, and some even sent their children to be servants for L. Ron Hubbard, because they believed what this Grade Chart, and what Hubbard over many years, told them.

This proprietor of the Dror Center spent fourteen years on solo NOTs. Fourteen years hooked up to an e-meter, running L. Ron Hubbard's case, and, apparently, he's delighted with the result, but that result does not include exterior of the body with perception of the physical universe (usually assumed to be attained on old OT 6, or at least on one of the Ls), or the "ability gained" of old OT 8.

All these levels and actions were sold by Scientology Inc. fifty years ago. (Although old OT 8 didn't exist - there was no actual OT level 8 - Scientologists were told it existed, and it was sold.)

More from the video:

"I know some people who have really OT powers, able to move things in the physical universe..."

At this point there's a cut off, an edit. The person is obviously uncomfortable. And that's good, because it shows that the person has not completely audited away her conscience, and is uncomfortable when lying. Then the video continues, after the time out/edit:

[Said dismissively] "So the way to put it like in a circus. OK, I'm a clown, I'm a magician..."

Then, finally, "It can be done. Of course it can be done."

The another cut/edit.

I can remember a short period at the inception of NOTs, during a time when Hubbard was off lines (hiding from the Feds and various subpoena servers), and things were a little loose organizationally, when there were "tech" people at AOLA who would confide that "the old OT levels didn't work, BUT now that we have NOTs!, it will work!"

(It was also briefly OK to say that old [1969] Standard Dianetics didn't really erase somatics, because now there was New Era Dianetics, and even NOTs, to erase the somatics.)

Well, we've had NOTs for over forty years...

The contrast between Dror, and the fellow LRH Bridge sellers of today, and at least some of those auditing after the schism of the 1980s, is that there were some, during the 1980s, who were trying to be honest.

Dror, and the others, are selling a defective product, and lying about it.

They know, from the perspective of 2021, that they're selling a defective Bridge to OT.

Yet it doesn't matter, because having done the Scientology OT levels is more important than actually attaining the promised End Results of the OT levels.

The reason for doing Scientology is to have done Scientology.

That doesn't mean that all auditing is a waste of time, but it does mean that Scientologists are being dishonest when they assure their clients that, with Scientology, referring to OT, "It can be done. Of course, it can be done."

Apparently, selling a partial non-bridge is not good business model.

Imagine spending $500,000 on Scientology and being told you're a "clown" - or worse - because you expected to have the actual "OT" abilities you thought you bought? While the double-talking "OTs" who sold you the "OT" levels are insisting they really are "OT," but that "OT" doesn't really mean "OT," but, then, again, it does mean "OT," but it doesn't, etc.

It's been seven months. Have there been any updates on what happened to Frank Suarez?

This is NOT OK !!!!

So far, I have failed to find the Class VIII and higher Case Supervision HCOB's which state the expected End Phenomena of the NOTS levels or OT VIII. I have discussed these levels with qualified OT level C/S's Trey Lotz (Indie and Dave Gibbons (who no longer audits). They have both assured me there are no stable spiritual abilities promised in those materials which correspond to anything any of the critics are calling "OT Powers". You should consult with them rather than take my word for it, of course.
Well ask them about this:

When you are auditing on NOTS, any NOTS - SOLO or otherwise - you use all kinds of OT tools, just to run the auditing commands at all.

Sometimes you have to cut theta strings of energy holding a BT to the person. You use "theta scissors" to do that.

Sometimes you use ESP to force a cognition on the BT.

Sometimes you walk around and swat BTs away.

Sometimes you have to trick them through ESP conversation (really happening in real-time) that they're really themselves. If they don't take off, you can give them a theta kick in the rump!

That's just a few.

There are a lot more very OT powers you have to use all the time to navigate that carefully laid out path, so gratefully tendered to Mankind.

Dude, it's a psychic battlefield out there on NOTS, let me tell 'ya.

Karen#1

The word ANOTHER in opening post
The earlier one was the suicide of STEVEN BRACKETT (Fiance of Nancy Cartwright ~~voice of Bart Simpson of cartoon series "The Simpsons"

Steve Brackett, OT 8 ..highest level possible in the cult, posing with David Miscavige Steve.Brackett.DM.jpg killed himself hurling over a bridge after bankrupted with huge extortion pressure by Miscavge and his henchmen.
His only motive for suicide was total bankruptcy after "HUGE" donations to the cult.
He had ascended and paid for the "technology" of the highest levels of result. Its easily a million dollars to get to that level

steve_brackett_superpower_building_poster_boy_donor.jpg