Another Scientology OT jumps from a tall building and proves gravity exists

D

Deleted member 51

I guess maybe I do lack the data?

If someone can explain to me how Enron, Theranos or Wirecard AG were exposed without the actions of news reporters, I'll be willing to change my mind.

Thing is: I don't believe anyone will be able to do so.
I already answered you on this.. The Enron scandal happened in 2001. The year now is 2021. Ask someone else if anything changed in the last 20 years cause you’re stuck in 2001.

Apologies for the derail, Karen. :carryon:

TheSneakster

Sneaks reminds me of ....
So you managed to twist the humility required to honestly state the limitations of one's factual knowledge into a negative. Yet you seem to have no problem at all with people like Hoaxer and Veda frequently asserting as true and certain facts, outright fabrications and things asserted by others of which they have zero first hand knowledge and for which no means of positive verification exists.

TheSneakster

EDITED:
I see you mean the OT materials. Do you have access to the confidential EPs?
So far, I have failed to find the Class VIII and higher Case Supervision HCOB's which state the expected End Phenomena of the NOTS levels or OT VIII. I have discussed these levels with qualified OT level C/S's Trey Lotz (Indie and Dave Gibbons (who no longer audits). They have both assured me there are no stable spiritual abilities promised in those materials which correspond to anything any of the critics are calling "OT Powers". You should consult with them rather than take my word for it, of course.

Veda

So you managed to twist the humility required to honestly state the limitations of one's factual knowledge into a negative. Yet you seem to have no problem at all with people like Hoaxer and Veda frequently asserting as true and certain facts, outright fabrications and things asserted by others of which they have zero first hand knowledge and for which no means of positive verification exists.
Unlike you, HelluvaHoax and I actually audited and C/Sed people.

My posts are very well documented.

L. Ron Hubbard is not your daddy. Grow up.

HelluvaHoax!

So far, I have failed to find the Class VIII and higher Case Supervision HCOB's which state the expected End Phenomena of the NOTS levels or OT VIII. I have discussed these levels with qualified OT level C/S's Trey Lotz (Indie and Dave Gibbons (who no longer audits). They have both assured me there are no stable spiritual abilities promised in those materials which correspond to anything any of the critics are calling "OT Powers". You should consult with them rather than take my word for it, of course.

Nobody needs to take your word for it nor Trey Lotz's word for it.

One of the OT abilities attained for OT VII is right on the Grade Chart.

Hubbard guaranteed all his marks that they would attain the supernatural power to be "CAUSE OVER LIFE".

No Scientologist ever (including L. Ron Hubbard or Trey Lotz) attained that OT power.

What exactly is complicated about this? LOL.

Did you ever meet any OT that had the magical power to be "CAUSE OVER LIFE?"

No, of course you didn't.

So why are you so often frenetically rushing around trying to find some technicalities by which to defend Hubbard's ridiculous hoax?

Get some clay ready, here it comes. . .

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Original OT 6, from the 1970 Grade Chart: "Ability to operate freely as thetan exterior..."

Well done sir!

I was going to post that identical thing, but I already knew that Sneakster would sneak out the back door and claim he is only talking about the "NEW" OT levels.

It's one of the main tricks of Scientologists when asked about auditing rundowns that miserably failed. They say it doesn't count because Ron discovered a newer/better rundown. LOL

SCIENTOLOGY RULE: When a major grade/level utterly fails to deliver what it promised, simply erase it and pretend that never happened. Then get the same Scientologists who paid for nothing to pay AGAIN for the same level. This is done by wildly grinning at them and pretending the new "miraculous" level "solves everything"!

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Grand Prize! You won! It's awarded for embedding a record number of accusative generalities in one senseless sentence.

Did you do the OT levels Sneakster?

Did you complete auditor training to an upper class? Did you train, audit, cram and case supervise hundreds of other people, Sneakster?

No, of course you didn't.

But here you are, bitterly challenging people who did.

Your kind of obnoxious authoritative behaviour and "snarling defense"* of the indefensible is one of the reasons people around the world mistrust and detest Scientologists and Scientology.

By the powers vested in me by the Church of Hoaxology, I hereby demote you to the rank of Squeakster.

* "snarling defense": This is what Hubbard trained Scientologists to do if anyone criticized/debunked him or any other senior Scientology executive. It's contained in the HCO Policy called "THE RESPONSIBILITY OF LEADERS".
". . . And lastly and most important, for we all aren’t on the stage with our names in lights, always push power in the direction of anyone on whose power you depend. It may be more money for the power, or more ease, or a snarling defense of the power to a critic, or even the dull thud of one of his enemies in the dark, or the glorious blaze of the whole enemy camp as a birthday surprise." (FULL LINK HERE at page 49)

Last edited:

PirateAndBum

Administrator
Staff member
Cause Over Life -- well that's quite the ability or is it? Did you wake up, breathe, eat and do stuff all day? Well, congratulations you are OT VII !!!!
Hip hip hooray!

Scilon's cause over "life" really means: "Able to make pesky BT's go away." A rather limited version of "life" I must say.

HelluvaHoax!

Cause Over Life -- well that's quite the ability or is it? Did you wake up, breathe, eat and do stuff all day? Well, congratulations you are OT VII !!!!
Hip hip hooray!

LOL!

COGITO ERGO SUM
I think therefore I am

COGNITO ERGO CAUSO
I cognite therefore I am Cause

HelluvaHoax!

Scilon's cause over "life" really means: "Able to make pesky BT's go away." A rather limited version of "life" I must say.

But........

If OT VII is "Cause Over Life" and makes all BTs go away, why is the OT still auditing BTs on OT VIII?

Perhaps the EP of OT VII should be changed to "Occasionally Somewhat Cause Over Life"?

Logothetan

I remember when this happened. Two important newspapers, Primera Hora and El Nuevo Día mentioned the police had declared cause of death a suicide. I didn't know he was a scientologist. Back in the 60s a guy named Wing Angel (yes, that's right) jumped from a Hotel. He was supposed to be Clear or OT1.

Screen Shot 2021-09-22 at 12.56.07 AM.png

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander Redux
They have both assured me there are no stable spiritual abilities promised in those materials which correspond to anything any of the critics are calling "OT Powers".
I've seen and read all the materials from the Original OT4-7 and they promise a bunch
very specifically. Look them up.

Oh, wait, there's this . . .

Among some of Hubbard's concrete claims:
  • traveling to five other universes outside the mest universe and experiencing said universes with full reality (PDCs)
  • looking over the shoulders in real time of communicators running the implant stations that monitor earth ('52)
  • visiting the main implant station on Venus for an extended time (SHSBC)
  • being able to see the history of any earth locale he was visiting by looking at its time track there and then (PDCs)
  • he had full exterior perception (early 50's and Class VIII course specifically)
  • full memory of his personal history and time track for the last 80 trillion years down to what he did every day
    -- but maybe not what he ate for breakfast though (SHSBC)
  • was running several bodies in and around the mest universe ('52)
I could write a thick book about all the "godly" claims that Hubbard made, especially in his early years.

Claims_Book450.jpg

PS: With all due respect, do drink when you post or are you 100% sober? (Asking for a friend. He's trying
to get a handle on what's going on here on this message board.) :innocent:

Last edited:

PirateAndBum

Administrator
Staff member
But........

If OT VII is "Cause Over Life" and makes all BTs go away, why is the OT still auditing BTs on OT VIII?

Perhaps the EP of OT VII should be changed to "Occasionally Somewhat Cause Over Life"?
No BTs on OT VIII. OT VIII is about finding out that all the stuff you did up to that point that you thought was your memories were not yours. So that you get the EP: "I know who I am not and am interested in finding out who I am."

If that isn't a mind-fuck (and a hilarious "fuck you, sucker" from LRH) I don't know what is.

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
Karakorum said:
If someone can explain to me how Enron, Theranos or Wirecard AG were exposed without the actions of news reporters, I'll be willing to change my mind.
I already answered you on this.. The Enron scandal happened in 2001. The year now is 2021. Ask someone else if anything changed in the last 20 years cause you’re stuck in 2001.

Apologies for the derail, Karen. :carryon:
You conveniently avoided the other two examples I used. Wirecard was exposed in 2019, Theranos in 2016.

D

Deleted member 51

Thanks, Sneaks.

Take a breath, please, and clear your head from the razzing. (And the rest of y’all please settle down for a minute so Hobbs and I can have a real conversation, k? Please? Just for a few minutes?)

Hobbs, you said “no stable spiritual abilities promised.”

In your opinion, are the advertised abilities unstable, then?

What does “cause over life” mean to you?

(Please don’t razz Hobbs for answering this.)

HelluvaHoax!

No BTs on OT VIII. OT VIII is about finding out that all the stuff you did up to that point that you thought was your memories were not yours. So that you get the EP: "I know who I am not and am interested in finding out who I am."

If that isn't a mind-fuck (and a hilarious "fuck you, sucker" from LRH) I don't know what is.

You're right, but i thought carefully about whether there were BTs being audited on OT VIII or not.

MY CONCLUSION: Yes. But they are far away in some remote area that they have blown to. The reason I say this is because in the OT VIII auditing session they are checking what READS ON THE E-METER. I had to decide which is more likely:

1. The pre-OT being audited has charge himself on whether it was his pictures (i.e. false past life identities) or the BTs.
-or-​
2. It's the remote BT that blew that has charge on the fact that the pre-OT in session on earth misappropriated the BTs past life as his own.

Since distance is only a consideration and since the OT levels are run telepathically, there is no slightest difference (in terms of being able to get e-meter reads) whether the BT is right there in session in/on the pre-OT's body---or whether the blown BT is 200M light years away.

I could not figure out why the pre-OT on earth would have any "charge" on thinking he was Jesus or Buddha. Why would that be charged? Seems like it should be a nice win! LOL

Last edited: