jmsjournals
amateur journalist
since ill be starting another collection up over december, does anyone have book recommendations for research?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
just seemed good to ask considering the last few responses have seemed very pointed - im a lot of things that you'd consider "woke"
i absolutely do not think of blm that way but sure![]()
Yeah, I was never comfortable with the "religion " aspect.
I always regarded it as a philosophy and the glassy eyed devotee was always kind of disconcerting to me.
just seemed good to ask considering the last few responses have seemed very pointed - im a lot of things that you'd consider "woke"
Scientology is all things to all people. . .
It's a "modern science", it's an "applied philosophy", it's a "religion", it's a "bridge to total freedom"...
It's also a "cosmic insurance policy" (pay us or die and suffer unspeakable slavery & nightmares for the rest of eternity!")
Scientology is so much more!
---itsa BIRD!
itsa PLANE!
it's SUPER-MAN!! (aka Homo Novis)
..
..
Yes!is this a bad time to mention im queer

If you're serious and have "a passionate focus on victims of Scientology,"since ill be starting another collection up over december, does anyone have book recommendations for research?
Yes!
If you're a journalist who uses bad or no punctuation all the time. Makes me
think you're not serious at all. I've edited articles for many writers throughout
my previous professional career, so I know writers. I've called out more than
a few for being sloppy.
If you're serious and have "a passionate focus on victims of Scientology,"
as you put it in your OP, begin here:
PS: I helped Lawrence Wright with research on Going Clear.
![]()
No one should be asking for your phone number, name or any personal information. Report it to the Admin.also i am once again stating that im not gonna share my private information with strangers on the internet. someone asked me for my phone number and address to "prove" my identity. i'm sorry, but if thats the only way to get people to talk to me, then i'm not staying here. i'm not asking anyone for names or ages or anything. please help me make this research a two way street by not demanding my private information.
No one should be asking for your phone number, name or any personal information. Report it to the Admin.
I've got a funny feeling i know who it is.Already reportedkind of scary to have thrown at me when I'm already a bit paranoid after starting this in senior year of highschool. I'm glad this is just a hobby right now.
just seemed good to ask considering the last few responses have seemed very pointed - im a lot of things that you'd consider "woke"
i absolutely do not think of blm that way but sure![]()
There are several gay members of this board.just seemed good to ask considering the last few responses have seemed very pointed - im a lot of things that you'd consider "woke"
just seemed good to ask considering the last few responses have seemed very pointed - im a lot of things that you'd consider "woke"
scientificorigin.com
i absolutely do not think of blm that way but sure![]()
since ill be starting another collection up over december, does anyone have book recommendations for research?
The meaning of the term "woke" has changed over time. Here's an article that gets a little bit into it.
Origin of the word WOKE, and why it’s now controversial
![]()
Origin Of The Word WOKE, And Why It’s Now Controversial | ScientificOrigin
Explore the origins of 'woke' from AAVE roots to modern controversy. Learn how this term evolved from cultural consciousness to political debate.scientificorigin.com
I disagree with the article implying only "critics on the right" use "woke" as a pejorative term. I've heard liberals use it in that way as well. I believe Bill Maher was one of them.
The true purpose of the organization doesn't seem to have anything to do with supporting the lives of Black people. Here in Tampa, Florida I saw some Black-owned businesses got damaged and/or robbed during riots organized by BLM in recent years.
I know many Black people who are not fans of BLM. But there's an entire thread on this forum if you wish to add your thoughts.
If you read those books recommended by @ILove2Lurk you'll have a much greater understanding of the true nature of Scientology and the Church of Scientology then Scientologists do.
Also, I highly recommend watching this TV show and HBO documentary if you haven't already.
Watch Leah Remini: Scientology And The Aftermath - Season 1 | Prime Video
Leah Remini: Scientology and the Aftermath features stories from former members of the Church of Scientology whose lives have been affected by the Church's harmful practices.www.amazon.com