ADIDAM - Adi Da Samraj

QUOTE

As one who has seen beyond this universe... has had all that is speak through me... heard shabd and been enthralled with the terrifying marvel of truth and diversity of life that inhabits this world... our star... and everything beyond... i can speak some truth around this man's expressions.

1st. This writing is immensely flawed and ego based... there in NO "true" avatar and there never will be... this is a human myth... and those that profess to be such cannot separate ultimate reality/consciousness from their own ego... their truths become demonic to some extent.

no signal organic container can channel "all that is" it would annihilate the vehicle... one professing such things are deluded... and their "truths" should be held in extreme doubt.

Yes... I would say this man has had cosmic conscious experiences... direct gnosis... perhaps in meditation the "bright" as he call it can be summoned to some degree... but his childhood need for attention due to being pushed aside is so embedded in his true nature as to poison and personalize all that may have flowed from him.

His legacy was disgraceful... not honorable... his deceit was measured... yet balanced with pockets of revelation... this is more a study of what can go wrong when the awakening begins in man... which will happen more frequently in the distant future....

think... if gnosis arose in the general population at large... how many would claim to be god himself? the "one true avatar"? I a world of 8 billion souls... If all were guaranteed a glimpse.... how many of those would write such books as this?

millions.

read with the warning... this man had some breakthroughs... and there are some important truths here.... caution is required separating these truths from the rest of his bull$***.
 
QUOTE

The Silver Hall Transmission Sittings.

There is a room in Adi Da's residence, Aham Da Asmi Sthan, on the island of Naitauba, Fiji, that houses a meditation hall for use by His devotees. The room is formally called Danavira Peetha. More commonly it is referred to as "The Silver Hall", because many of the objects which surround Adi Da's Chair and Murti Image in the hall are made of silver. It is a place especially potent with His Divine Transmission. The unique import of The Silver Hall, however, is that it is where Adi Da Samraj initiates His First Congregation devotees into the Transcendental Spiritual practice in His Company, a practice that has no precedent in the history of religious and spiritual traditions.

The Silver Hall process, as it is called, is the leading edge of practice in the Reality-Way of Adidam. The confessions of those participating in this process are (in a very real sense) "mind-blowing". Not only inspiring, they are proof that Avatar Adi Da's Gifts are like those of no other teacher or teaching, and a possibility for all His devotees.

Avatar Adi Da's Intention that this most potent Hall always be the Place of His (formal) Transcendental Spiritual Initiation. Beginning in 2006, Avatar Adi Da began to sit regularly in the Silver Hall, Granting His Transcendental Spiritual Initiation to those who were prepared to participate in this process. By sitting with devotees on so many occasions in this Holy Place, His Divine Presence deeply Empowered the Silver Hall as the circumstance for His unique Initiatory Transmission-Work with His devotees

Adi Da described the Silver Hall as part of the Transcendental Spiritual "Paradise" that He Established on Earth:

To Me, the Sukra Kendras are Paradise. There are no other places like them.

The Silver Hall is part of that Paradise, because of how I am able to Set It apart — nothing else goes on there. The Silver Hall is a Pure place, Full of Me, and I can Work with It as if It is My Own Body.

I Work with everybody. I am always Working. I am never fixated in the boundaries of this bodily (human) Form. I am the Same all the time. There is never a moment in which I am not Transmitting Myself, My State. My Transmission does not begin, My Transmission does not end. My Transmission is simply The Case. The Silver Hall is not something that "self" is to receive.

The process in My Company is about transformation in My Person. It is about Coincidence with Me — not about something that is going to happen to a "self", or that is going to get into a "self", or that is going to give something to a "self".
At the "Root", there is an Infinite, Formless, Breath.

Avatar Adi Da Samraj

 
My First Retreat and a Miraculous Healing

—Dan Sleeth: "Suddenly, I was howling with utter abandon. . . . The sounds felt torn from my intestines, and sent scuttling out through my lungs in a gruff and horrific shriek. It was obvious to me that something was being pulled out from of the depths of my being, perhaps even demonic. I could literally feel the blackness, coarse and oily, like a mechanic's rag, passing through my throat. Beyond any doubt, I was being purified of some horrible foulness which I could not even name."
 
Adi Da as an infant, 1940
1691873585780.png
 
From doing a deep dive into ADIDAM, there are many accounts of Adi Da Samraj’s “Radiance”, his ”Blessing”, his “TRANSMISSION“.

People say that when he Transmits it’s like all the cells in the body open up, and they are infused with a feeling of PURE LOVE.- This radiance is described as being ”very, very powerful”.

Some say Samraj’s physical body would turn into “pure light”. - Others say lightning bolts would shoot out of his eyes.

Even those who’ve left the cult still contend that the stories about his Transmissions are true.

So, what the F is actually happening here ??
 
IMPORTANT TESTIMONIAL BY AARON JOY ...Henry you said in this video ".."They have all sign a document stating that they have given their soul eternally to Adi Da."

You're telling the truth Henry . I signed that document when I took the vow in front of 30 devotees of Adi Da ! Supposedly you're tied to Adi Da in all past and future incarnations! And, if you break it - well, that's it. You'll never break the reincarnation cycle - NEVER. Ha.
 

//// //// ////

QUOTES

I deliver mail to a Adidam compound it’s lwk weird I get this weird vibe everytime I go in, and I digged deep into the background of frank jones and it’s crazy what he did with his cult

//// //// ////

My take on him is his realization is real, but he is very wisdom based and rarely heart based. The balance of wisdom and heart is crucial for spiritual evolution or else your widom is merely cold truth and lacks love.

//// //// ////

I'm a former member. The cult peer pressure pushed me out. I had wrong think and was uninvited to meetings, folks were told not to talk to me, until I fixed my thinking. I did, I left.

//// //// ////

I actually understand the dedication, I think where it falls short is when you worship one dude and treat him as a god just because he shared some good ideas that weren't originally his. That and forcing the religion or cult on to others even when the beliefs are against ones sub-conscious nature. When spirituality becomes institutionalized and defined as everyone's absolute truth it becomes schizophrenic.

//// //// ////

Adi Da Samraj is a Realizer to the Highest degree.
It’s an Ancient, Esoteric Way.
But it’s not for folks that aren’t really on the Spiritual Path, unless they feel moved to be.

//// //// ////

There are teachings, but they are unnecessary. The Way is a relationship with the Guru. It's known as Guru Yoga traditionally. The Guru (a function, not a person) transmits their state of samadhi to the student. This happens spontaneously. All that is required is giving attention to the Guru and the Divine does all the work. Attention to the Guru is the whole matter. Look up the terms Shaktipat and Siddhi for more details.

//// //// ////

Bruh... You weren't being too disrespectful but at the same time Adi Da isn't your typical nutjub cult leader like the Mother of Earth leader Amy Carlson. He had legit realization, and academics and others praised his works. You should read his autobiography The Knee of Listening ( he uses knee for the word base). (You also won't find the scientology chapter in later editions. He took it out because he thought it was redundant.)

In the 2004 edition there are pages filled with reviews from academics saying things like he created the most sophisticated spiritual community on the planet. He did a lot for spiritual literature. They said his autobiography was the greatest spiritual one ever written.

It is complicated though because he set himself to be worshipped like a cult and then he'd turn around and complain and say he was being misunderstood and treated like a cult. His teachings never spread and he'd get angry and blame his followers. I think he was abusive as well and caused a lot of emotional harm.

When they say he was attractive to people, it includes his spiritual presence he had. One devotee was describing him and said that you would get physically addicted to sitting in his presence because he was radiating so much bliss. (Bliss is a typical characteristic of enlightenment. Ramana Maharshi said the degree of bliss you have shows how much realization you have.)

When he got that island in the Fijis it was because billionaire(s) came to see him that were so impressed that they just bought him an island to use as his headquarters.

I am not a devotee of his but I do practice spirituality, more specifically Advaita Vedanta. I've come across him and his name in the spiritual scene. It is sad though because he could've done so much for the Western world and world in general, but he chose to stay closed off and not make himself accessible to the public.
 
Back
Top