Active Agent of Scientology - Marty “Mark” Rathbun

HelluvaHoax!

All Rathbun had to do was spin spin spin tall tales and lie about critics - all designed to confuse active Scientologists in doubt.Miscavige did it to Debbie Cook and Vicky Aznaran - both high ranking apostates. Debbie Cook was gagged with IAS donations and dropped her lawsuit. Same with Aznaran. Vicky wrote up an affidavit twisting the truth and confusing readers, recanting her story. These are the perks of being high ranking ex Scientologists. They all eventually get paid off to either shut up or like Maty to attack critics to confuse the cult members.

And THAT is the actual EP at the very tippy-top of the Bridge to Total Freedom.

Cynically Corrupt Sleazy Toxic Troll Whores ("CCSTTW")
who will do or say anything for cash,
just like Rathbun and Alanzo.​

ps: Commodore and COB are the original and Ideal CCSTTWs.

Last edited:

Churchill

If I go to bed, and wake up to find snow covering the ground, I can conclude that overnight it snowed
I didn’t actually see it snow, yet it is an inescapable conclusion.
To suggest, as some here have, that there is no evidence that Rathbun received a payoff from Miscavige, is both counter factual and stupid.
There Is a mountain of circumstantial evidence that supports the conclusion that Rathbun sold himself out to Miscavige, betraying his trusting friends and especially the brilliant legal team that had been kicking Miscavige’s ass at every turn.
The point at which Rathbun turned was precisely the moment his legal team had finally overcome the last hurdle of Scientology’s objections to having Miscavige deposed; and when victory was clearly within sight.
This was the point at which maximum leverage had been achieved.
It‘s also the point at which Marty’s scumbaggery reached its nadir.

And, when purported “critics” and “former Scientologists” come to venues like this and find fault with actual critics like Leah and Mike, et al, it’s useful to recognize their pimple picking for what it is; a bad faith argument with a hidden agenda.

The Oracle

Not the same Oracle from a decade ago
If I go to bed, and wake up to find snow covering the ground, I can conclude that overnight it snowed
I didn’t actually see it snow, yet it is an inescapable conclusion.
To suggest, as some here have, that there is no evidence that Rathbun received a payoff from Miscavige, is both counter factual and stupid.
There Is a mountain of circumstantial evidence that supports the conclusion that Rathbun sold himself out to Miscavige, betraying his trusting friends and especially the brilliant legal team that had been kicking Miscavige’s ass at every turn.
The point at which Rathbun turned was precisely the moment his legal team had finally overcome the last hurdle of Scientology’s objections to having Miscavige deposed; and when victory was clearly within sight.
This was the point at which maximum leverage had been achieved.
It‘s also the point at which Marty’s scumbaggery reached its nadir.

And, when purported “critics” and “former Scientologists” come to venues like this and find fault with actual critics like Leah and Mike, et al, it’s useful to recognize their pimple picking for what it is; a bad faith argument with a hidden agenda.
You are right on about Marty going back to work for the Church of Scientology.
Anyone doubting this does not know what Scientology really is and how it keeps working.
It’s a full circle for the weak, ex high ranking officials that worked as Miscavige minions.
These cowards will sell their soul for money.

This go around, he will of course make a lot more money and has been given a new title to add to his dark repertoire .
“Turncoat Shit Stirrer I/C“ and his purpose is to create confusion for the Doubting Scientologist.

Scientology has perfected this extortion racket for 50 plus years hiring the most expensive and sleaziest attorneys OPM “Other People’s Money“ can buy. What your donations are used for.

Lurkers - if you are giving your time and money to Scientology - you are paying to keep the truth from your own mind - the part that wants the truth and can still use logic and reason.

Last edited:

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
Lurkers - if you are giving your time and money to Scientology - you are paying to keep the truth from your own mind - the part that wants the truth and can still use logic and reason.
Stupid cults give their members a chain to shackle themselves.

Smart cults have their members forge that chain for them, then they sell that chain back to them so they can shackle themselves for a hefty price.

Scientology, sadly, is a smart cult.

The Oracle

Stupid cults give their members a chain to shackle themselves.

Smart cults have their members forge that chain for them, then they sell that chain back to them so they can shackle themselves for a hefty price.

Scientology, sadly, is a smart cult.
I have thought about this for years. I am not blaming anyone specifically, however, it appears to me that, due to “Hat Write Ups” demanded by Hubbard, before anyone could leave a post, the Scientology members actually helped make the Scientology Trap real sticky.
It started by them believing the con and then buying into the reactive mind as well as selling super powers etc.

Last edited:

Karakorum

I have thought about this for years. I am not blaming anyone specifically, however, it appears to me that, due to “Hat Write Ups” demanded by Hubbard, before anyone could leave a post, the Scientology members actually helped make the Scientology Trap real sticky.
It started by them believing the con and then buying into the reactive mind as well as selling super powers etc.
A lot of people made this stick
Ellen got cash for that lunatic
We had Janet and Guillaume
helpful hands for for the bloody gnome

Simon, Amy and Kristina
Roger, Greg and Bettina
There's also Julia, Ryan and Ray
Debbie who finally has nothing to say

Heber, Karen, Diana and Fred
Marc, Marion, Julian and Ted
and long ago you also had Pat
though all his schemes fell rather flat

John, Chick, Tom or Elaine
Sharron, Chris and Charmaine
Then if you wanted some head on a pike
you could call Fritz, Marty or Mike

Before them all there was Mary Sue
Then there was me and then there was you
so many people, so many names
so many pawns to play out his games

"save the world" the plan was grand
we all gave the crook a helping hand
that's the way it has been planned

All paid the price, so come take a stand

... as with all AABB poems, it would sound better as a song then as a forum post.

HelluvaHoax!

Simon, Amy and Kristina
Roger, Greg and Bettina

FIFY

Simon, Amy and Kristina
Roger, Greg and Bettina
Then came an unreasonable ethics investigator on this forum
"What are your crimes (Mike & Leah)?!", TR-3'd Karakorum
"Your whistleblowing's all wrong, you should do it like me!"
cried the Cat in the Hat, "Let me hat you and I won't charge a fee!"

Best Regards,
"Dr" Seuss
(personal physician of "Dr" Hubbard)

Last edited:

TheSneakster

Pray tell, how would you know this? Very curious.
How do I know Ray Jeffrey's firm failed to find any evidence that Monique Rathbun was bought off to settle her suit ?

The same way you should know.

Tony Ortega posted the commencement of litigation against the Rathbuns by the various attorneys involved in her dropped lawsuit on his blog 24 July, 2017. A month later on 24 Aug, 2017 he posted an update concerning the hearing on the deposition requests scheduled for the next day. On 29 Aug, 2017, Mr. Ortega posted about the hearing as a live eyewitness. The judge determined there had somewhat of a procedural screw-up and required Jeffrey & company's side to go home and re-write their motion.

And then complete and utter silence for the three (3) years that have passed to date. No futher motions were filed (or Mr. Ortega would have reported them as an ongoing matter of intense interest).

Three different law firms looked into the matter and found nothing they could bring back into court.

Riddick

I clap to no man
How do I know Ray Jeffrey's firm failed to find any evidence that Monique Rathbun was bought off to settle her suit ?

The same way you should know.

Tony Ortega posted the commencement of litigation against the Rathbuns by the various attorneys involved in her dropped lawsuit on his blog 24 July, 2017. A month later on 24 Aug, 2017 he posted an update concerning the hearing on the deposition requests scheduled for the next day. On 29 Aug, 2017, Mr. Ortega posted about the hearing as a live eyewitness. The judge determined there had somewhat of a procedural screw-up and required Jeffrey & company's side to go home and re-write their motion.

And then complete and utter silence for the three (3) years that have passed to date. No futher motions were filed (or Mr. Ortega would have reported them as an ongoing matter of intense interest).

Three different law firms looked into the matter and found nothing they could bring back into court.
If Marty Rathbun still believed in Scientology, I would think he would be promoting it, at least like a Independent scientologists and Former Sea Org Member, like you, Michael?

What do you think?

TheSneakster

If Marty Rathbun still believed in Scientology ( ... )
What do you think?
I don't have any reason care what Mark "Marty Rathbun" believes or does not believe. God had not given me the office of "Belief Police" and I'm fairly certain you weren't given that job, either.

HelluvaHoax!

I don't have any reason care what Mark "Marty Rathbun" believes or does not believe. God had not given me the office of "Belief Police" and I'm fairly certain you weren't given that job, either.

I think after all these years, I am finally beginning to understand you better. I realized that you are on post as both a sec checker, fact checker and false data stripper.

You are an inquisitor, a question-asker, an answer-demander. It's a nice way of saying you are a hall monitor demanding to see people's hall passes. LOL.

You don't ANSWER any tough questions that challenge your hard-wired beliefs.

You are here to handle people. Exactly like what you explained to Marty Rathbun on his blog. Oh wait, you claimed on this thread you never ever met or spoke to him. I guess you outsmarted the person asking the question because they didn't ask you if you ever CORRESPONDED or POSTED online conversations/exchanges with Rathbun. Anyone can read your posts to Rathbun on his old blog, so i guess you are are hoping that people won't notice. LOL.

Well, to be honest, it's not very impressive to see you go running away when anyone asks a question you are afraid of. How does that show your "Indie Scientology" technology? Not very well, right?

The only people I know of who refuse to answer questions are:

a). Crooks & Criminals. When an uncomfortable question is asked, they "plead the 5th" (amendment against self-incrimination).

b). Sovereign Citizens. There are hundreds of YouTube videos of cops asking Sovereign Citizens questions but they always immediately and sharply reply: "I DON'T ANSWER QUESTIONS!".

I don't think you are "a".

So that leaves "b". But you are not politically motivated, so it's a special class of Sovereign Citizen I guess. I'd like to propose a new name for it.

SOVEREIGN SCIENTOLOGIST

The Sovereign Citizens are the people who get stopped by traffic cops for not having a license plate or driver's license or registration or insurance and they all repeat the same mindless response (even in other countries like Australia, England, etc). They say they don't need a driver's license because:

"I wasn't driving, I was traveling"
I guess "Sovereign Scientologist" fits pretty well because they are proud to be Indie Scientologists but they don't believe in Clear or OT or any of the ten million words Hubbard wrote/spoke about how the purpose of Scientology is to attain Clear and OT.

INTERNET COP
Can I see your posting license?

SOVEREIGN SCIENTOLOGIST
I wasn't posting. I was typing.

INTERNET COPY
Huh? Okay, but I just read your last 2000 posts
defending L. Ron Hubbard and his
Bridge to the magical state of Clear and OT.

SOVEREIGN SCIENTOLOGIST
I wasn't on the Bridge to OT,
I was on the bridge to Total Freedom.

Last edited:

Karakorum

If Marty Rathbun still believed in Scientology, I would think he would be promoting it, <snip>
I cannot speak about his inner beliefs, but I can contribute to the conversation by giving a specific example of the actions taken.

There is a person in scientology, (not an SO member or staff - just a volunteer), that does psychological profiles. This person has some background with real life law enforcement and clinical psychology. I've worked with this person and used some of the proifiles this person produced. This is an analytical mind, a very intelligent dedicated scientologist. Yet at the same time a bit of a "mad scientist" type - looks and dresses downstat, not a good communicator, "tainted" by knowledge of real life psychology...
In short: someone that a hardcore SO "true believers" would not look up to or trust.

Who "discovered" this person and then tasked this person with making psychological profiles of various dissenters and important scientologists? That's right - it was our old pal Marty Rathbun when he was still IG!

So all I can tell you is that by seeing the way Marty did some things inside as well as some people he used - I got a feeling that Marty was much more of a pragmatist than a hardcore "kool aid drinker". Marty was willing to think outside the box and use people that ordinarily wouldn't be trusted by scientologists who just went by Hubbard's "psychiatry = bad, psychology = bad" mindset.

Again, maybe there were things he believed, but he was a pragmatist.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

I cannot speak about his inner beliefs, but I can contribute to the conversation by giving a specific example of the actions taken.
...snipped...
Again, maybe there were things he believed, but he was a pragmatist.

Rathbun isn't a pragmatist. He's an amoral mercenary, practicing the dark arts of expediency.

His ever-changing beliefs are whatever they need to be in the moment, to dupe others and/or himself.

Had Rathbun been a pragmatist, he never would have ended up being an idiotic puppet that David Miscavige dressed up for church in a fancy new brown blazer--propped up on a chair and turned towards a video camera---where like an organ-grinder's trained monkey performing tricks for tips Rathbun obediently read his scripted lines of attack against all those ex-Scientologists and other whistleblowers that so terrified Miscavige.

Rathbun studied his script lines and then looked up at the camera lens and "made them his own", just like TR-1. Except Rathbun used an advanced version called TR-1.1.

Hitler had his brown-shirted thugs and COB has his brown-blazered thugs.

The above image was photoshopped in order to erase the marionette strings.

Last edited:

The Oracle

Rathbun isn't a pragmatist. He's an amoral mercenary, practicing the dark arts of expediency.

His ever-changing beliefs are whatever they need to be in the moment, to dupe others and/or himself.

Had Rathbun been a pragmatist, he never would have ended up being an idiotic puppet that David Miscavige dressed up for church in a fancy new brown blazer--propped up on a chair and turned towards a video camera---where like an organ-grinder's trained monkey performing tricks for tips Rathbun obediently read his scripted lines of attack against all those ex-Scientologists and other whistleblowers that so terrified Miscavige.

Rathbun studied his script lines and then looked up at the camera lens and "made them his own", just like TR-1. Except Rathbun used an advanced version called TR-1.1.

Hitler had his brown-shirted thugs and COB has his brown-blazered thugs.

The above photograph was photoshopped in
order to erase the marionette strings.

Nailed it.

Trippy

That Theroux documentary exploited Marty badly.

I hated it. It wasn’t done as a serious exposition of the church, it was more of a parody movie for kicks and giggles. I‘m not saying it was the catalyst of Marty’s flip, but it could have definitely played a part.

HelluvaHoax!

I hated it. It wasn’t done as a serious exposition of the church, it was more of a parody movie for kicks and giggles. I‘m not saying it was the catalyst of Marty’s flip, but it could have definitely played a part.

Thuggy liars and shady frauds like Rathbun getting their karmic comeuppance in a widely viewed and entertaining documentary seems rather appropriate and even therapeutic for those he left behind in his toxic wake.

Why shouldn't Rathbun's victims get a brief moment of relief and well-deserved laugh at his expense?

It's called SCHADENFREUDE. I don't speak German but I feel confident the etymological origins are from "shady fraud", lol.

ILove2Lurk

AI Chatbot
. . .
It wasn’t done as a serious exposition of the church . . . .
Rather, it gave people a look at one of the most technically trained and processed OTs
on the planet. Not to mention one of the most admin trained people in existence. He
lived and breathed LRH tech close by and right under the shadow of Miscavige for about
25 years. He is what he is and people can see it for themselves.

Hubbard's "Ubermensch," the next step in human evolution, is actually Ubermarty for
all to see. I don't how else to think about it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I was expecting a lot more from people at the top of the bridge. We all were.

Karakorum

Rather, it gave people a look at one of the most technically trained and processed OTs
on the planet. Not to mention one of the most admin trained people in existence. He
lived and breathed LRH tech close by and right under the shadow of Miscavige for about

Hubbard's "Ubermensch," the next step in human evolution, is actually Ubermarty for

Somehow I think both Hubbard and Davey would chuckle if they heard Marty being described as "the next step in human evolution".

HelluvaHoax!

PSYCHO-METRIC PHOTO ANALYSIS

I think that deep brow-furrowing indicates a deeply profound CARING FOR MANKIND,
mixed with the pained realization that many will not follow his spiritual teachings
precisely enough--and they thereby will forfeit their eternity.

The Oracle

"I was expecting a lot more from people at the top of the bridge. We all were."

Yes, Love2Lurk, that is very true.
When I was fully indoctrinated in the Scientology bubble of delusion belief system, I then started meeting the almighty OT's.

It took a few years for me to get the Scientology implants neatly tucked in the subconscious mind deluding me from reality.
So after a few years of training and auditing and I was perfectly regurgitating the Scientologicial words and phrases (implants) and living in that bubble of delusion, I received the honorable and rare (so I was told :whistle: ) invitation to my first Flag event.

I was so excited. THIS IS FLAG!! Flag - the MECCA of Scientology. Flag, where the best technical service was provided on the planet. Where OT's are ten feet tall and bullet proof. Super Powers. The "L's"!!

This is where I met the first OT8. The mighty and powerful OT8 sat at our round table. The staff were freaking out - I could sense something was wrong with them because they were trying to get him to sit at another table. He introduced himself - name, then rank on the Bridge - OT8. Then his training - FEBC blah blah blah. I was supposed to be impressed with these Scientological credentials.

He had a foul body odor, teeth missing, hair disheveled and he was all alone - no family.
This was an OT 8? WTF????

I could tell the Staff did not want him sitting at my table. When he spoke, they tried to interrupt him and change the subject. My auditor sat at the table next to me. I whispered to her, what is wrong with that guy? She leaned over and told me that while yes, he is OT 8, you don't know where he started, as a Thetan.

:unsure:

Last edited: