2022 Minnesota 4th District Congressional Candidate Michael Snellings says: "I'm a Christian and I'm also a Scientologist."

Harold#1

A VERY STABLE SUPER GENIUS!!

Sometimes people can be suggestible, sometimes foolish. It's a human frailty and we're all human, but at least we can try to learn. It's not necessary to be tricked over and over again, like the dim witted kid, whose class mate sends away for a practical joke from the Johnson Smith catalogue and uses it, again and again, on his poor classmate, who never wises up.

Scientology's abuses - including towards children - are made possible, because of its fraudulent religious cloaking.

"LRH designated Scientology as a religion" for tax evasion and law avoidance purposes.

Scientology is a for-profit operation - a business, and a system of psychology.

From Hubbard's 1946 Affirmations: "Your psychology is true and wonderful. It hypnotizes people. It predicts their emotions, for you are their ruler."

Most fundamentally, Hubbard created his own fan club where he would be identified with the SURVIVAL! and well being of his fans. It becomes particularly nasty when the fans become fanatics, circa (1965) KSW and (1967) Pink legs, and other writings.

In the autumn of 1955, he described the manipulative use of the impulse to SURVIVE! in a booklet that was his secret blueprint for the Scientology operation.

This has all been covered, in detail, elsewhere.

Below is a re-post. Read it, or not. as you wish.

*​

Despite the impression that Scientology Inc. seeks to create, it is not universally regarded as an authentic religious institution. There are counties that regard it as a for-profit psycho-political operation. What's remarkable is that Hubbard, albeit inadvertently, admitted as much, but that's another topic.

This has been discussed so much, and explained in such detail, that I am slightly amazed that there are some people who still don't get it. But, as with Big Lies, repeated so often, with Scientologists trained to use the words "religion," "the Scientology religion," "my religion," "parishioners," "ecclesiastical," "religion, religion religion," especially when in the presence of "wogs," I shouldn't be surprised.

It wasn't always that way, back in the 1960s and into the 1970s, only the dumbest people in Scientology regarded Scientology as a religion. All but a few knew the religious pose was a defensive and protective measure to allow Scientology's tech to be applied.

As early as 1952, Hubbard wrote and stated that religion was an "implant." It was degraded. People who were "religious" who came into Scientology were regarded - quietly - as Degraded Beings who were dramatizing one or more implants.

In late 1954, guided by the notes of his confidante, and editor, John Sanborn, and having activated what he called "the religion angle" (for tax purposes and to avoid various laws), Hubbard lectured about Scientology's similarity to Buddhism, Taoism, and the Vedas. There was even a quote from the Bible prominently placed in the front of a latter edition of the book Creation of Human Ability.

Link to the Hubbard, Buddha, Crowley thread (Note: Crowley despised religion, and did not regard his teachings as religious, and warned that any attempt to make them a religion would lead to "a rather stupid kind of mischief.")

For the record, Buddhism was originally a Wisdom School, Taoism was wisdom, the Vedas were a collection of writings quite varied. Over long stretches of time, these became debased, and descended into propitiation and ceremony. Yet, even today, Yoga is not a religion, Buddhism, in its highest expression, is a discipline and a system of psychology, etc.

The Rosicrucians are not a religious. The Monroe Institute (Out Of Body etc.) is not religious. The various societies of Psychical Research, etc., are not religious. Psychotherapists, who do past life recall therapy, do not claim to be religious. And the list goes on.

Why does posing as a religion give Scientology power? It only gives it power in some places. Where it's not expedient, and it doesn't give it power, it doesn't pose as a religion.

"Why" should be obvious.

Maybe these links will be helpful:

Link to Religious cloaking thread

Link to Scientology's Sharia Law thread

Link to Scientology's Religious Angle: A Twisted History by Mike Rinder

Being "designated an authentic religion" by you or anyone else doesn't make it something good and deserving of legal protection.

HelluvaHoax!

"I'm a Christian and I'm also a Scientologist."
- Michael Snellings

Other ridiculously risible rejections of reality:

"I'm a declared SP and I'm also a Scientologist in good standing."​
"I'm a practicing psychiatric psychotherapist and I'm also the President of CCHR whose goal is the shaming, obliteration, criminalization and imprisoning of all psychs."​
"I'm a squirrel who makes up my own auditing commands and EPs for every process on the Grade Chart and I'm also a 100% standard Scientology auditor."​
"I'm a bitter defrocked apostate who endlessly posts wickedly critical J&D about Ron on the internet and I'm also a power LRH public relations officer handling entheta against Scientology."​
"I'm a class action litigator suing the COS for fraud, a full refund and damages on behalf of my 1,739 clients and I'm also the church's Senior C/S International as well as the Executive Director of OSA."​

Type4_PTS

"I'm a Christian and I'm also a Scientologist."
- Michael Snellings

Other ridiculously risible rejections of reality:

"I'm a declared SP and I'm also a Scientologist in good standing."​
"I'm a practicing psychiatric psychotherapist and I'm also the President of CCHR whose goal is the shaming, obliteration, criminalization and imprisoning of all psychs."​
"I'm a squirrel who makes up my own auditing commands and EPs for every process on the Grade Chart and I'm also a 100% standard Scientology auditor."​
"I'm a bitter defrocked apostate who endlessly posts wickedly critical J&D about Ron on the internet and I'm also a power LRH public relations officer handling entheta against Scientology."​
"I'm a class action litigator suing the COS for fraud, a full refund and damages on behalf of my 1,739 clients and I'm also the church's Senior C/S International as well as the Executive Director of OSA."​
"Beef, pork, and chicken are compatible with a vegetarian diet."

Veda

After the appearance of Ron's Journal '68, quoted down below, the Citizens Commission on Human Rights was started. Can we expect a new organization (web site), which combines the word Scientologist and Christian, to equate any criticism of Scientology with attacking Christians?

It would just be a slight shift from what Scientology Inc. has been doing for years. For example, here Scientology Inc. has someone (slanderously) depicted as a "religions bigot," who is "instigating hate against peaceful members of a religion," etc.

Scientology Inc. has spent decades wining and dining, and sometimes employing, "religious scholars," and it likely has a collection of Christian pastors who will say nice things about Scientology.

Who knows?

____________________________Begin quote_____________________________​

...And the general line of attack is along the line of human rights.

Now I'll give you a clue how this is handled, somebody comes up to you, he's a hostile person, he says "na na na Scientology," and you say "Why are you against human rights?!" and, then, if you know anything about human rights like the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, United Nations, that sort of thing, you know something about the subject, you just follow it straight up, total attack, in other words you don't defend Scientology, you just simply attack along this line of human rights...

...Now actually what will happen, what will happen, really, is each time Scientology is attacked, we will build into society, if all of you do this, we'll build into society an actual stimulus-response mechanism, whereas an attack on Scientology is actually an attack on human rights...

_________________________End quote___________________________

Non Scientologist humanoid: "Scientology? I've heard of that. It's a scam."

Scientologist: "Why are you attacking Christians?! Most Scientologists are Christians!!! I'm a Christian Scientologist!!!"

Seems far fetched, but on the other hand, it's not that far from what Scientology has been doing, at least to selected audiences, for years.

"That's right, Mother's day, sure!"

ISNOINews

Independent Scientology and Nation of Islam news
Michael.Snellings has posted a new message on Facebook.

Michael Snellings

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

"Sometimes the things that may or may not be true are the things that a man needs to believe in the most. That people are basically good. That honor, courage and virtues mean everything. That power and money, money and power mean nothing; that Good always triumphs over Evil; and I want you to remember this: That Love, true Love never dies. Doesn't matter if any of this is true or not. You see a man should believe in these things because these are the things worth believing in." Robert Duvall Second Hand Lions

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

Screenshot_20210322-065240_1616421363156.png

/

ISNOINews

On March 23, 2021, the Church of Scientology again claimed that it is "nondenominational."

Screenshot_20210327-091842_1616862211566.png

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Hello, Jan, such is not the case, in fact, as Scientology is nondenominational, one can find Christians, Jews, Muslims, Hindus, Sikhs, and Buddhists that are also Scientologists. For example, here's a Pentecostal Minister who's also a Scientologist

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

/

ISNOINews

It appears that Michael Snellings has ended his run for Congress.

Snellings has changed his prior Twitter account of @msnellingsMNCD4 (he was running in Minnesota's 4th Congressional District) to simply @msnellingsMN .

His prior Twitter account of @msnellingsMNCD4 no longer exists.

Screenshot_20210413-153529_1618353844143.png

His new @msnellingsMN profile has deleted any mention of him running for Congress.

Screenshot_20210413-153452_1618353889760.png

His Facebook page has also deleted any mention of him running for Congress

Michael Snellings

Screenshot_20210413-153944_1618353931763.png

/

Last edited: