What's ILove2Lurk reading in advance of Rinder’s book release on Tuesday?

ILove2Lurk

. . Lisbeth Salander . . Back in Sweden
~
FBoK.gif

~
book.x1000.jpg​


Shocker in the book publishing world to rival The Nixon Tapes and The Pentagon Papers.

In 2020, David Miscavige was all worked up about Covid and the pandemic and what was going to happen to his
flailing worldwide organization. One of his inner circle leaked twenty-five years worth of digitized audio recordings
he had secretly made of all his critical meetings with senior executives, attorneys, and decision makers. Not unlike
Richard Nixon, Miscavige had hidden microphones put in all his offices where he met with his top brass. Why?

Presumably to create plausible deniability for his own illegal or out-tech decisions and to document dirt on all his
top people in case he needed leverage to silence them or get them expelled one day.

Most all the critical inflection points and historic meetings that took place from 1980 to 2005 are memorialized
in the book's tape transcripts. Here's just a short list of some the shocking meetings you'll read about:
  • Strategizing Michael Flynn's court case in the early 80's and how to keep all of Hubbard's personal papers
    -- which were absolutely damning and would have sunk the COS -- out of the public domain
  • Beat down of MSH at the Bonaventure Hotel, essentially getting her to sign away all her rights and claims as wife of LRH
  • Strategy session about how to nuke the mission network and how to grab all its bank accounts and real estate
  • Spit-balling session after LRH suddenly died about what to do next -- pretty raw and shocking meetings went on for days
  • Meetings held before each of the three raids on Pat Broeker's locations in search of the missing upper OT levels (also postmortems after each raid}
  • Discussions about how to fabricate the rest of the upper bridge from thin air
  • Meetings with lawyers and OSA staff about how to isolate Pat Broeker, possibly blackmail him, and toss him out
  • How to handle the Mithoff problem
  • Fair-gaming Mayo to the ends of earth strategy session
  • How to get people to pay for OT 9&10 when they don't exist (spoiler: send out official letter on Marty's RTC stationary)
  • Meeting about first Golden Age of Tech (spoiler: it was not about tech; it was about money, and getting everyone to re-buy new services)
So much more, I just can't even begin to list it all.

You want dirt? This is the dirtiest of the dirt by all the people whose names you've heard of for years.
Now you can read what they say to each other behind closed doors when you're not listening.

"Man, I didn't know one
hundredth of this sh*t!"

***** Rating
Don Hubbard
​


[ . . . . . . ] We all know Hubbard crashed and burned at the end of his life. It’s just so obvious to everyone. We need to come up with a target two shore story . . . maybe Hubbard volitionally moving on to do disembodied OT research. We could all live with that, couldn’t we? We don’t have other choices.
~
[ . . . . . . ] The public will believe anything won't they? It's pretty obvious. They'll all believe what we tell them to believe. That’s the most workable thing about Scientology after all. (laughter)
~
[ . . . . . . ] If we tell them the factual truth about Hubbard, the jig will be up right now. Most people will leave. We all have too much invested already. Too much money is on the line, our careers. What will we all end up doing . . . selling laser prints door to door? You gotta understand we, all of us, in this room, are controlling hundreds of millions in reserves. The old man is gone. We’re the gods now. We can do no wrong.
~
[ . . . . . . ] Remember, we raided Broeker's ranches three times in 1988. There’s no upper OT levels. Yingling was there, Rinder, Wilhere, a few other execs, muscle . . . six Pis. We came up empty. We’ve got nothing but incoherent scribbles on the margins of his worksheets. Mithoff forgot what the old man whispered when he was dying. We’ll have to rely on Mithoff to come up with something . . . pull something out of his ass.
~
[ . . . . . . ] Starkey, Guillaume, everybody on the top floor has heard about it or figured it out already. Everybody's job now is to put up a false front and move forward, business as usual. Executives who balk get the RPF, forever, if necessary.
~
[ . . . . . . ] Mithoff’s beginning to balk about writing up some upper OT levels. He’s developing a conscience about it all now. He's got to be locked up on the RPF, so nobody sees him for the rest of his life. That's the way it's gotta be . . . otherwise it's all gonna collapse. Everyone's gotta do what they've got to do to survive in this world. What else can I tell you? Go read some history books. That’s the way it goes.
~
[ . . . . . . ] Oh, we’ll be taken care of OK. See this three thousand dollar suit I'm wearing. You're not gonna buy this without some serious jack comin' in from Flag public. Gotta keep ‘em paying in, don't we?
 
Last edited:
~ click to view larger ~

thecabal-jpg.14549

Foreward by Don Hubbard​

..

LOL!!!

SUCCESS STORY
Don Hubbard


"In the first seconds when I saw the cover of the book I instantly got more case
gain than by all of the combined Bridge actions I did while in Scientology.
That's why I ordered the DELUXE VIP VERSION of "Sudden Death Of
The Guru
"—and you should too! For only $20 more per copy, it
contains a free Self Analysis Wheel to help determine which way
exactly Scientology execs defrauded you after Ron died.

Screen_Shot_2022-09-25_at_2.19.17_AM.png

However, instead of "perceptics" (e.g. smell, touch, sight, et al), the
new and exciting "Dead Guru Wheel" allows one to blow false
data and implants by spotting the specific cult gimmick
one was subjected to, with such categories as:

GASLIGHTING

IMPLANTING

LYING WHILE GRINNING

GIVING FAKE WINS FROM FAKE OT
LEVELS THAT DON'T EVEN EXIST

CONFIDENTLY GUARANTEEING MAGICAL POWERS
TO ALL MARKS AND RETURNING VICTIMS
WITHOUT BLINKING OR LAUGHING

...


​
 
Last edited:
~ click to view larger ~

thecabal-jpg.14549

Foreward by Don Hubbard​
Lol, I guess everyone is still waiting for the second coming of their beloved messiah,,,,,

I think he will be kind of busy for some time to come getting his nether regions roasted in certain fires and enjoying the occasional flogging.
 
~ click to view larger ~

thecabal-jpg.14549

Foreward by Don Hubbard​


I was going to purchase this on Amazon but when speaking to Don he kind of hinted that a leatherbound edition could be coming this Christmas, so I'm waiting for that.

I would love to see a fiction book written by those insiders that portrays how everything would have unfolded had they been 100% transparent about everything they knew back at that time. Instead of the death event happening as it did they gave an "R-factor" about all that transpired in recent years and proposed a solution of liquidating all assets and doing all they could do to help members successfully transition back into society. I would have strongly preferred THAT ending.

I'm wondering though, were any of those in this secretive cabal actually true believers who believed they were genuinely doing the greatest good by doing what they did? (I'm not suggesting that that IS the case. I don't know the answer to that, and IL2L, I know you're much better well-read on these matters than I. Some years in the past I got tired of going down these rabbit holes and lost interest). But still I am curious, and hope the full truth does come out some day.
 
I was going to purchase this on Amazon but when speaking to Don he kind of hinted that a leatherbound edition could be coming this Christmas, so I'm waiting for that.

I'm wondering though, were any of those in this secretive cabal actually true believers who believed they were genuinely doing the greatest good by doing what they did? (I'm not suggesting that that IS the case. I don't know the answer to that, and IL2L, I know you're much better well-read on these matters than I. Some years in the past I got tired of going down these rabbit holes and lost interest). But still I am curious, and hope the full truth does come out some day.


Thought provoking post!

". . .when speaking to Don he kind of hinted that a leather-bound edition could be coming this Christmas, so I'm waiting for that."
Don updated his investment newsletter and is now recommending that all his subscribers instead purchase as many copies as feasible of the titanium-bound edition from his website, which he states is not only expected to return 5.4X on your investment but also will last several thousand years for future generations of cave men to discover (in the event someone pulls the air cover off this planet).

"I'm wondering though, were any of those in this secretive cabal actually true believers who believed they were genuinely doing the greatest good by doing what they did?"
In such inscrutably opaque Scientology matters, I normally default to this answer: They were simultaneously true believers and not true believers. It's a corollary of "The Hubbard Law of Commotion". It's like going to a casino and placing equal bets at the roulette table on red and black. No matter where the ball lands—you win! We don't consider the losing bets because Ron advises Scientologists thusly: "In life one should always strengthen the wins and ignore the losses"

This is how Scientology became "the only game in the universe where everyone wins".

..
 
Last edited:
But still I am curious, and hope the full truth does come out some day.

"What is the cost of lies?​

"It's not that we'll mistake them for the truth. The real danger is that​
if we hear enough lies, then we no longer recognize the truth at all.​
What can we do then? What else is left but to abandon even the​
hope of truth, and content ourselves instead . . . with stories."​
. . .​
"We are so focused on our search for truth, we fail to consider how​
few actually want us to find it. But it is always there, whether we​
can see it or not, whether we choose to or not. The truth doesn't​
care about our needs or wants. It doesn't care about our governments,​
our ideologies, our religions. It will lie in wait, for all time."​
​
HBO Series Chernobyl​
 
I'm wondering though, were any of those in this secretive cabal actually true believers who believed they were genuinely doing the greatest good by doing what they did? (I'm not suggesting that that IS the case. I don't know the answer to that, and IL2L, I know you're much better well-read on these matters than I. Some years in the past I got tired of going down these rabbit holes and lost interest). But still I am curious, and hope the full truth does come out some day.
Fortunately for us, we have Mike Rinder, who was probably at most of those meetings
and hallway huddles, and his revealing expose is dropping Tuesday.

He's our last best hope to learn the truth about everything. Everyone else is taking hundreds
of thousands -- or millions -- in (parishioner) hush money and quietly slithering away.

Marty and Mike were in lockstep with Miscavige and privy to all of his ideas, plans, schemes,
shore stories, secrets, and financial swerves for over 25 years. They were both there at ground
zero; they saw; they heard; they participated; they knew about different degrees of the trickery.

How could they not?

If either Marty or Mike were even one micro-millimeter off kilter from Miscavige's own ideas, beliefs,
schemes, scams, etc., in those 25 years, they likely would have been been removed off post or booted
out with a declare. You know that's true. Had to be that way in the SO.

I hope they wrote up KRs on Miscavige when they noticed "things that shouldn't be," just to keep
their own consciences clear. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

They were definitely team players all the way for 25 years. Then finally, not so much. They said nothing
until the executioner came for them and they didn't like it and both blew/escaped.

That said, I'm sure Mike has a deep encyclopedic knowledge of the whole history of what happened and will
memorialize what he still remembers* and feels comfortable revealing in his 336-page autobiography.

So hopefully, Tuesday the 27th will be a celebration around here.

If not . . . well, I'll just have to write another post or two, LOL. :LOL:



*Caveat: I remember reading once when he was confronted by someone on his blog about an incident, he said
he had no memory of it at all and admitted to the fact that he has many blank spots in his memory over his 25-30
year career. Much occluded, if I remember correctly. In his book he also admits "his recollection may be blurry due
to the “dull fog of exhaustion,”
so we'll need to take that into account. He's 67 now. :coolwink:
 
Last edited:
*Caveat: I remember reading once when he was confronted by someone on his blog about an incident, he said
he had no memory of it at all and admitted to the fact that he has many blank spots in his memory over his 25-30
year career. Much occluded, if I remember correctly. In his book he also admits "his recollection may be blurry due
to the “dull fog of exhaustion,”
so we'll need to take that into account. He's 67 now. :coolwink:
I've noticed that my recollection of the later part of my scn career is much worse than the earlier part. I think this is probably due to the greater amount of cognitive dissonance I experienced in the later part, the 2 years from attesting dn clear to the time I left.

I "cognited" only recently that believing I was clear was actually a subconscious mechanism to reduce the amount of cognitive dissonance I was feeling. (I believed I really was clear and was ecstatic about it.) This was something that had puzzled me for a long time.

I imagine Mike must have been experiencing extreme cognitive dissonance.
 
I've noticed that my recollection of the later part of my scn career is much worse than the earlier part. I think this is probably due to the greater amount of cognitive dissonance I experienced in the later part, the 2 years from attesting dn clear to the time I left.

I "cognited" only recently that believing I was clear was actually a subconscious mechanism to reduce the amount of cognitive dissonance I was feeling. (I believed I really was clear and was ecstatic about it.) This was something that had puzzled me for a long time.

I imagine Mike must have been experiencing extreme cognitive dissonance.

One can "believe" they are clear, but not be. When one "realizes" it and owns it, one is clear
 
Marty and Mike were in lockstep with Miscavige and privy to all of his ideas, plans, schemes,
shore stories, secrets, and financial swerves for over 25 years. They were both there at ground zero; they saw; they heard; they participated; they knew about different degrees of the trickery.... That said, I'm sure Mike has a deep encyclopedic knowledge of the whole history of what happened and will memorialize what he still remembers* and feels comfortable revealing in his 336-page autobiography.

There is no magical silver bullet that will down take the Cult. If one existed, it would have been used long ago. However, law enforcement anywhere Scientology operates across the globe has an enormous amount of information on the Cult. Key information has been furnished by former senior execs:

1. Mike and Marty both told the FBI everything they knew after they blew. So did other senior execs who blew. Marty admitted to the destruction of documents in the Lisa McPherson case. The Feds and the State of Florida could not reopen the case for several reasons, but mostly the Coroner changing the cause of Lisa's death. There was also Statute of Limitations problems and the fact that Lisa's Estate settled with Scientology in the civil case.

2. The FBI asked ex-execs about the viability of a raid on Gold Base. Tom DeVocht and others told the FBI the SO would say they were happy and wanted to be on the base. That ended the FBI's discussion about a raid.

3. Current, still-in top level SO execs would certainly not cooperate with the Feds. WDC Orgs Angie Blankenship's name was given to the FBI as was OSA CO Linda Hamel and the entire chain of command. The names of all of Scientology's lawyers, CPA, and properties were given to the Feds. Angie Blankenship left the SO and was available. What did the Feds do? A lot of what has gone on is unknown because the Feds, Interpol, and other agencies don't share anything with the public.

4. Mike spent the last two years of his time in the Hole. He blew when he was dragged out to back up Tommy Davis in handling John Sweeney and the BBC.

5. David Miscavige heavily compartmentalizes Scientology. Some of what Marty and Mike did was to outsourced to operatives managed by Scientology's inner circle of lawyers. A lot of this was data collection on people like Ursula Caberta, journalists, critics, exes, Anonymous., etc.

6. Scientology was caught red-handed in recent and massive Chase Wave credit card fraud. Why didn't the Feds criminally indict the Church? Did the Church sign a secret consent decree and pay a fine?

My questions have to do with the apparent inaction on the part of the Feds given the evidence on the Cult. The State of California criminally charged Danny Masterson with forcible rapes going back to 2001. The criminal trial begins October 11. Current and former SO will be called to testify as I read the court documents.

There have been many individual Scientologists charged and/or convicted of everything from First Degree Murder, securities fraud, forcible rape, Medi-Cal fraud, Medicare fraud, false advertising, running Ponzi schemes, selling illegal guns, etc. So it's not like nothing has happened.

It might be the case where Scientology ends when the last Scientologist arrested and put in handcuffs asks the Feds to turn off the lights in the Org.

I looking forward to reading Mike's book.
 
Last edited:
Mithoff’s beginning to balk about writing up some upper OT levels. He’s developing a conscience about it all now. He's got to be locked up on the RPF, so nobody sees him for the rest of his life. That's the way it's gotta be
always wondered about Ray. if I've ever met anyone with a conscience.... at least when I knew him, it would have been him. He was by the book with every breath. he wasn't perfect, and certainly burned a lot of ass of field auditors, cause ya know... they were in the field and all. the unfortunate recurring theme I keep seeing, more and more, is that when push comes to shove, most people will refuse to hold the line and do what they previously preached as "right", either by virtue of the fact that they are outnumbered or fear losing the key to the good rest room. I can think of nothing that chaps my ass more. I suppose when everyone is drinking the KoolAid, all you can really do is pack your bags and walk away... but there is always, in the back of my mind, the alternate universe, where the protagonist does something awefully drastic to turn the tide. Perhaps that is the very definition of psychotic. But there is the argument, that society needs psychotics to ultimately protect and defend or at the very least.... follow the orders of another psychotic, and I think there is some actual validity to that argument. Certainly not a popular point of view, and I can't take credit for it, but it would explain this rather poetic meme...

 
Marty and Mike were in lockstep with Miscavige and privy to all of his ideas, plans, schemes,
shore stories, secrets, and financial swerves for over 25 years. They were both there at ground
zero; they saw; they heard; they participated; they knew about different degrees of the trickery.

How could they not?

Mike Rinder did some 2 years in SP Hole towards his ending life in the Sea Org.
Prior to that he was a frequent punching bag for Miscavige.
Miscavige lost his faith in Rinder gradually in Rinder's last 5 years at the base and Rinder became the ENEMY, the punching
bag of Miscavige's wrath.
Marty wrote a blog post where Rinder was summoned late night to Miscavige's abode. Miscavige had a white robe on.
It was after midnight.
When Mike Rinder appeared Miscavige violently sucker punched Rinder in his belly.
Rinder was downed and fell to the ground clutching his belly.

Not one word was spoken. Mike Rinder had no idea what the sucker punch was for. Neither did Marty.
Miscavige then returned to his sleeping quarters.
Rinder and Rathbun returned to theirs.
So I do not believe Miscavige shared all of his ideas, plans, schemes,
shore stories, secrets, and financial swerves
with Mike Rinder in the last years Mike Rinder was at INT Base prior to him fleeing.
 
Last edited:
@J. Swift and @Karen#1, thanks for your perspectives. We'll have a lot to discuss in about
24 hours from now. I think my Kindle books go live on my device at 9 PM PST Mondays.

Just to let you know, I haven't had any live contact with scios for about 15 years and been
out over 25 and I live in a somewhat remote region. My whole experience with scien when
in was from living in faraway places, as opposed to scio-populated LA.

All my ideas I've expressed on this thread are colored by my opinion that the COS post-1986
was and is simply a financial fraud of about $3 billion, which has bankrupted and impoverished
many families. The core tenets and promises of scien having been proven as false by then to those
at the top. Evidence was plentiful all over. I could be wrong. I'd like to know who the financial fraud
"insiders" or conspirators are, if that's possible. We'll see what Mike has to say, if anything.

So many have taken "hush money" over the years and to this day. I know how much Debbie Cook
got, and I can only imagine Marty got more. Had to get more. Disheartening.

I had called Larry Brennan out of the blue years ago and spoke with him at length about all this
financial stuff and the WDC. We spoke about Omar Garrison's LRH biography and how that was
paid for and then hidden forever.

To date, Bill Franks and Michael Flynn have given the most bold and hard-hitting interviews about scien
and Hubbard, IMO. Bill Franks named names and discussed many specifics, going as far as talking about
being asked to murder someone by the G.O. and about reading documents regarding three G.O. murder
plots when he was ED Int. Now that was one truthful and brave guy. He is missed.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top