VIDEO: Scientology prepares Chicago takeover, will target college student dorms downtown

Karen#1

Excerpt:

Are you ready, Chicago? Scientology is itching to open its new Ideal Org downtown, which has been delayed because of the pandemic, and a new video sent out yesterday to members suggests that the grand opening is just around the corner.

Compared to some other hype videos Scientology has put out lately, this one is a cut above in production quality, and much longer than most. But eventually you get to that chewy center that we love so much, the shots of Scientologists at fundraisers forking over everything so their city can go Ideal!

One of the most telling shots in this video was the moment when they reveal how excited they are that their new downtown location is right next door to some college dorms. Fresh meat!~~~READ MORE

onceuponatime

They avoid saying how many staff they actually have "200 years of combined experience" "multiple execs in training" etc. The only hard number I saw was three supes in training. I assume that's total (i.e. day and foundation). These days you're supposed to have 4 supes minimum per org, Theory, Practical, Co-Audit & SRD. You can combine things and get away with less, but you're supposed to have separate course rooms. What usually happens is Co-audit and Practical get combined, sometimes you throw SRD in there as well. I'm sure they don't have enough supes and the 200 years of combined staff experience is also a low number. I'm sure the majority of that is 4 people who've been on staff for 40 years or something close to that.

They use close in shots but from what you can see they have basically no field. If they had shots that showed more public they'd use them. Looks like 10-15 people is probably a typical event. I don't think I saw any shots that even showed as many as 50 people. This is in contrast to the California orgs where they can at least rustle up enough people to have decent events and have the illusion of a productive org for awhile after grand opening.

I don't doubt that Chicago will be opening soon but how ideal the opening will be is something else.

Marko Ex

They avoid saying how many staff they actually have "200 years of combined experience" "multiple execs in training" etc. The only hard number I saw was three supes in training. I assume that's total (i.e. day and foundation). These days you're supposed to have 4 supes minimum per org, Theory, Practical, Co-Audit & SRD. You can combine things and get away with less, but you're supposed to have separate course rooms. What usually happens is Co-audit and Practical get combined, sometimes you throw SRD in there as well. I'm sure they don't have enough supes and the 200 years of combined staff experience is also a low number. I'm sure the majority of that is 4 people who've been on staff for 40 years or something close to that.

They use close in shots but from what you can see they have basically no field. If they had shots that showed more public they'd use them. Looks like 10-15 people is probably a typical event. I don't think I saw any shots that even showed as many as 50 people. This is in contrast to the California orgs where they can at least rustle up enough people to have decent events and have the illusion of a productive org for awhile after grand opening.

I don't doubt that Chicago will be opening soon but how ideal the opening will be is something else.
A Potemkin Org, just one in a chain of empty cult cosplay centers...
Captain Niblet will continue to swill Macallan and dispense beatings until, once again(*wink, wink*), Scienbollocky is the coolest, fastest expanding cult crime syndicate(*cough, sputter*) on Teegeeack !!!

HelluvaHoax!

My favorite part of all Scientology videos. . .

The shock & awe STATISTICS.

Most of the stats of these flakey promos has nothing whatsoever to do with Scientology. No stats on how many people went exterior with full perception. No stats on how many OTs performed a supernatural miracle. No stats on how many people cured leukemia, arthritis, diabetes, cancer and the other 25 degenerative diseases that Hubbard claimed to cure. No stats on how many people received auditing at Chicago org since it first opened and how many of those blew.

So what stats do they promote?

"Since 1842, over 1.48 trillion steps have been taken on Chicago sidewalks by pedestrians!!!!!!!!!!!"
"If all the snowflakes that ever hit Chicago since 1763 were stretched end to end, they would stretch to to Saturn and back!!!!"
"From the Chicago Ideal Org, one can walk to the scenic lake shore---and if all the water in Lake Michigan were measured it would be one quadrillion gallons, which is more greater than the number of all the stars in the Milky Way Galaxy! And Chicago beaches have sand and there are seven quintillion, five hundred quadrillion grains of sand on the planet!!!!!!"

Did any human being on planet earth every join Scientology because of any of the mindlessly moronic "STATS" that Scientology orgs incessantly brag about?

By the way that's the actual number of grains of sand on this planet. Do you feel like moving to Chicago and joining staff now? lol

Last edited:

ILove2Lurk

AI Chatbot
"From the Chicago Ideal Org, one can walk to the scenic lake shore . . .
Happened to have been emailed an undercover photo of Don Hubbard taken earlier this week,
standing across the street from the new ideal org location and surreptitiously checking out the place,
I guess. A crowd of potential future publics is casually strolling by on the sidewalk.

Don't make any sudden moves, Don! :coolwink:

Chiraq.jpg

HelluvaHoax!

Happened to have been emailed an undercover photo of Don Hubbard taken earlier this week,
standing across the street from the new ideal org location and surreptitiously checking out the place,
I guess. A crowd of potential future publics is casually strolling by on the sidewalk.

Don't make any sudden moves, Don! :coolwink:

LOL!!!

Don briefed me just now and stated that the people clustered around him are all part of his personal security detail, which he recruited from the Almighty Black P. Stone Nation (link).

Don related that over the past 33 years not even one Scientologist tried to fair game him! And, when body routers see him approaching they quickly run back inside the Ideal Org.

Last edited:

ILove2Lurk

AI Chatbot
More . . . from the hood . . . not that anyone
is that interested, but maybe a couple people.

~ click on any image to view larger ~
2009-2019
chi8.jpg . . . .chi7.jpg
Summer 2019
chi9.jpg
High-speed drive-by
l
ast week Sep 2021
Chi_last_night.jpg

:wow:

HelluvaHoax!

Scientology has a new building—
This deserves a new marketing slogan!

"WE'VE GOT THE MEST
YOU'VE GOT THE MONEY
LET'S MAKE THIS SHIT H
APPEN!"

HelluvaHoax!

Imagine...that the quote above is projected on to the building in the middle of the grand opening...
😈😂😂😂

Hilarious idea!

WHAT WOULD THE IDEAL OTS OF THE IDEAL ORG DO? If Scientology was humiliated by SPs projecting a truthful quote on their ideal building (instead of a lying Hubbard quote), they would immediately despatch ideal staff members out into the street with ladders, mops and buckets of soapy water. They would be tasked with "making it go right" to clear the "entheta quote" off their building. They would have exactly the same odds of success as they they do to clear the planet or even clear one individual.

Chuck J.

"Austere Religious Scholar"

My favorite part of all Scientology videos. . .

The shock & awe STATISTICS.

Most of the stats of these flakey promos has nothing whatsoever to do with Scientology. No stats on how many people went exterior with full perception. No stats on how many OTs performed a supernatural miracle. No stats on how many people cured leukemia, arthritis, diabetes, cancer and the other 25 degenerative diseases that Hubbard claimed to cure. No stats on how many people received auditing at Chicago org since it first opened and how many of those blew.

So what stats do they promote?

"Since 1842, over 1.48 trillion steps have been taken on Chicago sidewalks by pedestrians!!!!!!!!!!!"
"If all the snowflakes that ever hit Chicago since 1763 were stretched end to end, they would stretch to to Saturn and back!!!!"
"From the Chicago Ideal Org, one can walk to the scenic lake shore---and if all the water in Lake Michigan were measured it would be one quadrillion gallons, which is more greater than the number of all the stars in the Milky Way Galaxy! And Chicago beaches have sand and there are seven quintillion, five hundred quadrillion grains of sand on the planet!!!!!!"

Did any human being on planet earth every join Scientology because of any of the mindlessly moronic "STATS" that Scientology orgs incessantly brag about?

By the way that's the actual number of grains of sand on this planet. Do you feel like moving to Chicago and joining staff now? lol

The one that did it for me. I mean really made me laugh out loud was the 7, 582,933 dust particles removed from the 1958 LRH film or whatever it was. For real. Actual cult statement by Sherman or the midget. I forget which one.

It's a special type of nuttiness. There's a neurosis, an OCD condition where the afflicted have to count things. I knew a kid like that, he had to count things or he didn't feel right. The number of steps he took, etc.

But also I guess it goes with the phoney "It's a Science" PR. So people will think it's precise and scientific.:LOL:

Last edited: