VIDEO: Scientology Freedom Medal Winner Nation of Islam Minister Abdul Malik Sayyid Muhammad (aka Tony Muhammad) Debunks The Falsehood of Christianity

HelluvaHoax!

I watched the first third of Tony Muhammad's videotaped sermon. Too much vitriol to go beyond that.

He was able to find a way to degrade and tie together the practice of Christianity, Satan and the White devils (caucasian race). And he attacked everything along the way such as "April Fools Day" and the TRIX cereal rabbit as worshipping the Devil.

Aside from his sneering sophistry and hate-fueled demagoguery, another thing about his manner glaringly stood out. He was "calling out" a particular Christian minister and daring him to show up for at the mosque and get up on the pulpit and preach---after which Tony M. would rock the mike and trash him. It's nothing different than warring RAP ARTISTS who call each out in public and create "beefs" and vendettas with rival record sellers from another territory (e.g. East Coast rappers vs. West Coast rappers).

The rappers create "DISS TRACKS" (disrespect songs) and spew insults and fighting words to their "enemies" (other competing rap record artists). And anyone who follows hip hop culture knows that these "DISS TRACKS" are fighting words that very frequently result in the murders of leading rappers.

It's tribal to the max.

Unless there is some kind of religious "miracle", the Nation of Islam and Scientology are one day going to be laying down "DISS TRACKS" against each other and screaming holy hell from the pulpit about each other. Scientology will declare certain NOI leaders to be "Suppressive Persons" and the NOI will likewise label senior Scientologists as SPs as well (Satanic Persons).

These cults can't help themselves from attacking their own supporters and friends and turning them into enemies. That's inevitable in order to "KCW" (Keep Cults Working).

ISNOINews

Independent Scientology and Nation of Islam news

I watched the first third of Tony Muhammad's videotaped sermon. Too much vitriol to go beyond that.

He was able to find a way to degrade and tie together the practice of Christianity, Satan and the White devils (caucasian race). And he attacked everything along the way such as "April Fools Day" and the TRIX cereal rabbit as worshipping the Devil.

Aside from his sneering sophistry and hate-fueled demagoguery, another thing about his manner glaringly stood out. He was "calling out" a particular Christian minister and daring him to show up for at the mosque and get up on the pulpit and preach---after which Tony M. would rock the mike and trash him. It's nothing different than warring RAP ARTISTS who call each out in public and create "beefs" and vendettas with rival record sellers from another territory (e.g. East Coast rappers vs. West Coast rappers).

The rappers create "DISS TRACKS" (disrespect songs) and spew insults and fighting words to their "enemies" (other competing rap record artists). And anyone who follows hip hop culture knows that these "DISS TRACKS" are fighting words that very frequently result in the murders of leading rappers.

It's tribal to the max.

Unless there is some kind of religious "miracle", the Nation of Islam and Scientology are one day going to be laying down "DISS TRACKS" against each other and screaming holy hell from the pulpit about each other. Scientology will declare certain NOI leaders to be "Suppressive Persons" and the NOI will likewise label senior Scientologists as SPs as well (Satanic Persons).

These cults can't help themselves from attacking their own supporters and friends and turning them into enemies. That's inevitable in order to "KCW" (Keep Cults Working).

We have discussed this topic before, but I want to reiterate my views. I do not believe that the COS and NOI are going to attack each other for three reasons.

First, there is too much money to be made by the COS and NOI members who are FSMs.

Second, NOI members provide staff for some Class 5 Orgs and bodies for CCHR protests.

Third, the COS has all of the power -- i.e., the intellectual property in the form of copyrights, trademarks and the patents on the E-Meter. The NOI has nothing to fight with.

/

HelluvaHoax!

We have discussed this topic before, but I want to reiterate my views. I do not believe that the COS and NOI are going to attack each other for three reasons.

First, there is too much money to be made by the COS and NOI members who are FSMs.

Second, NOI members provide staff for some Class 5 Orgs and bodies for CCHR protests.

Third, the COS has all of the power -- i.e., the intellectual property in the form of copyrights, trademarks and the patents on the E-Meter. The NOI has nothing to fight with.

/

Thanks, your points are excellent.

I would agree with the pure logic of your conclusion, if it were not for the fact that these are very unpredictable cults who do destructive things to others and to themselves.

The testing ground will come when a critical mass of NOI adherents reach the upper (highly confidential) OT levels and have to clay demo how their Muslim God is an implant used for trillions of years to enslave hellholes like this slave planet.

And I'd wager that the most likely scenario is that the NOI would react badly when infidels teach their faithful to doubt Mohammed and the Islam God are not who the Koran says they are.

I predict weird things from weird cults.

Probably none of these things will happen but a "black swan" event will. LOL.

Last edited:

ISNOINews

Independent Scientology and Nation of Islam news
The testing ground will come when a critical mass of NOI adherents reach the upper (highly confidential) OT levels and have to clay demo how their Muslim God is an implant used for trillions of years to enslave hellholes like this slave planet.
Or earlier. See:

What's Wrong with this Universe: A Working Package for the Auditor, L. Ron Hubbard, 9 Dec 1952.

Text at:

Audio at:

http://perry.users.ezlink.com/CoS/Theology/casbah.ra

Video at:

/

HelluvaHoax!

Or earlier. See:

What's Wrong with this Universe: A Working Package for the Auditor, L. Ron Hubbard, 9 Dec 1952.

Text at:

Audio at:

Video at:

/

Whoa! I forgot about that lecture!

You're right, if that leaked out to NOI (or other radical Islamists worldwide) it would be bad. Very bad.

In fact it would be far worse than just some parishioners blowing.

Blaspheming against Muhammad in any way--and even worse PUBLISHING IT--it exactly what causes Islamic holy men to declare Fatwas against the author. As was the case for Salmon Rushdie, when radical Muslims worldwide mobilized in a decades-long attempt to stalk, find and murder the writer who dared to write a fictional book "THE SATANIC VERSES". Or the more recent case where a Danish cartoonist depicted Muhammad graphically for which he was murdered while walking down a sidewalk.

Can anyone imagine the surrealistic event where COB has a death-Fatwa signed out on him and he goes on the lam in a Bluebird motorhome? It sounds outlandish, but stranger things have happened in the cults of Scn and radical Islam. Which of these two (2) would COB do in that case?

1. Deny that Ron spoke the words on that audio tape that they promote and sell.

2. Admit that Ron spoke those words but do so only when there is a word clearer present and a good supply of clay.

If there is any miraculous power in Scientology it's probably the power to keep all worldwide CHRISTIANS and MUSLIMS from reading or hearing the words of L. Ron Hubbard about their fake and delusional beliefs. How is it that the world's two major religions have not publicly busted Hubbard for his religious bigotry and hate speech and then promptly ordered all their billions of believers to disconnect from all forms of Scientology?

Type4_PTS

Or earlier. See:

Text at:

Audio at:

Video at:

/

There were other times Hubbard was disrespectful to Islam. I've not read the entire article but there is one entitled:
What would Ron choose from the Islamic basket? Notes on Scientology’s construction of Islam
It is located in Temenos, Nordic Journal of Comparitive Religion, Vol. 51 No. 1 (2015)

The full article can be downloaded here: (pages 95-121)

I copy/pasted a section of the article below which begins on page 102. I didn't have time to go through the entire thing.

Excerpt:

Iconography

I shall analyze the graphic elements in the two issues of Advance! not only because of the synergy of illustration and text in the magazine, but also because some of the pictures15 relating to the articles about Islam are presented on page 1 (To the Reader) of Advance! N° 33 as belonging to a ‘fabulous’ series […] personally photographed by L. Ron Hubbard’.16 It is stated that he ‘is well known internationally as a top photographer […]. He brings to each subject his characteristic technical mastery based upon years of exact study and experience.’ Hubbard as a photographer is further described as truthful, knowledgeable, and understanding, and it is claimed that his ‘brilliant work’ represents ‘a very important new extension in the field of still photography subject control and aesthetics’.

The picture displays four men sitting cross-legged on a carpet, dressed in stereotypical ‘Bedouin’ robes with rugs. One in the middle sports a thick and long black beard; he is looking up to the sky. The other three, whom he seems to be directing with a gesture of his left arm, are writing down his words with ink on parchment. In the background three figures seem to be dictating or whispering something to him. One has a sort of paper hat and multicolour wings. We are told that the image represents the moment in which ‘The angels reveal God’s word (The Koran) to Muhammad who dictates it to his followers’.

The impression is that of a rather amateurishly staged situation, the dresses and props having been improvised. For instance the third standing figure’s ‘wings’ are far from being angel-like and his headgear seems to have been made with cardboard. The turbans and robes rather resemble kitchen towels and curtains. I am not qualified to discuss technicalities in photographic matters; however, in the light of my competence about Islam, I should point out that the picture is not respectful towards its subject: the representation of the Prophet’s face is in blatant contradiction with a Muslim taboo.

Further illustrations evoke Islam and the Muslim world. On page 3 is a stylized drawing of a mosque, with the article’s title in an ‘orientalizing’ font; on page 4 is a calligraphy text with the names of God and Muhammad (although the caption only references the former); on page 5 is a miniature of the Prophet represented as faceless and surrounded by a flame that, the caption tells us, signifies His spiritual power.

Narrative

‘The Word of God’, an anonymous piece, occupies three pages.17 It presents two features typical of Scientology literature in general and of Advance! in particular. First, the extremely pedagogical tone: ‘difficult’ terms (both English and Arabic, such as ‘vestment’ and ‘jinni’ respectively) are explained in footnotes,18 and popular misconceptions about Islam (such as the use of the term ‘Mohammedanism’) are corrected. Second, there is a frequent use of exclamation marks (cf. the title itself Advance! 19); the style of the text sounds as if its author wants to acknowledge or induce a sense of wonder felt by the reader approaching such a novel matter (cf. the first sentence: ‘A book, a revelation, the direct word of God!’). Exclamation marks are counterbalanced by question marks that highlight the most pedagogical passages (‘How did it happen that an illiterate trader from remote southwest Arabia could rise to such eminence?’). The article also displays a taste for ‘hard’ data, especially in a passage that gives statistics about the verses and words of the Qur’an. Some brief quotations from the Qur’an are also provided.

The narrative is designed to convey the idea of continuity with Scientology, especially after the introductory, ‘factual’ part. A parallel is suggested between the Prophet and Hubbard, emphasizing that the former ‘met the fate of all genuine religious reformers. He was at first jeered, rebuked and attacked by the materialists and vested interests of his day.’ It is also stated that idolatry which he fought against, ‘[...] was big business in ancient Arabia, the AMA [American Medical Association] of its day!’ The theological significance of Islam is reduced to two teachings: (i) ‘Only the ethical will realize their true spiritual potential’; and (ii) ‘Spiritual goals are senior to the craving for sensation or possessions. Further affinity with Scientology is suggested by recalling the belief that the Black Stone in Mecca was of extra-terrestrial origin. Finally, a rudimentary ‘Qur’anic exegesis’ is formulated in Scientology jargon. It is explained that ‘The Koran was an attempt to introduce a more spiritualized and less anthropomorphic concept of the 8th dynamic’, and that in a quoted Qur’anic passage ‘God’s chronic tone level in this work is from 1.5 - anger - to 2.0 - antagonism!’

Towards the end, the tone of the article abruptly changes. It is claimed that Islam ‘failed’, since it turned violent and could not cope with modernity: ‘in Islamic lands, the authority of the Koran itself is rapidly receding as it fails to provide answers to a space age world.’ The conclusion is that ‘The Koran was another fascinating milestone in Man’s relentless search for the solution to the riddle of his own destiny, but another way has been found: Dianetics and Scientology, which, the author proclaims, have ‘brought the dawn’

<snip>

Last edited: