Tom Cruise - Top Sucker - The Sucker of All Suckers!!!

Dotey OT

Re-Membered
I have been drinking TC kool-aid since Joel did his thing way back in early 80 something in "Risky Business", even a little before, Pony Boy.

Joel.jpg

But I can't look at him in the same way anymore. Even his old films. Knowing how it all comes out for him takes the love.

Except for "Collateral." Otherwise, bye bye.

Hit Man.jpg
You know why?

He's the only one so high up in scientology rarified air without really knowing. Think about it.

He is thinking his own personal ksw1 may be the future of this damned planet, or some other fucked up thing. God knows what he thinks.

Maybe he thinks this:

WOW.jpg

But the truth is this:

Lrh Sr.jpg
Is there a bigger sucker of suckers in history?

Top Sucker.jpg

Top Sucker

"I feel the need, the need for L4BRB!!!!

Dotey OT

Re-Membered
But what happens as his legacy is the explanation in his Wiki 2099 version page that says:

"Tom Cruise lived much of his life as the representative of the cult of Scientology, before the sweeping Religious Abuse Act came out against identifiable destructive cults in the year 2049."

His tightie whities will have a skid mark:

Undies.jpg
Well, you get the idea.

Dotey OT

Re-Membered
Well damn it, I see that the same guys keep posting post after post on the "Corona Virus" thread, forgive me.

But "Last Samurai" has Hiroyuki Sanada, and I am a fan. Watch "Twilight Samurai."

Hiroyuki.jpg

It's going to be sad, his legacy.

I love Rock Hudson. Some of his films are still in my favorite vault. OMG!!!

Ice Station.jpg

He is a Number 1!! bad ass as far as I am concerned. He did romcom like no other. Truly great!!
But his legacy is what it is, someday there will be no stigma.

Tom Cruise however, how will his legacy age??

Like this:

Bernie Madoff.jpg

(This is Bernie Madoff cleaning the mess hall.)

Or this?:

Milli Vanilli.jpg

(This is Milli Vannilli, btw)

Or this?:

Frank.jpg

Cat's Squirrel

"I love Rock Hudson. Some of his films are still in my favorite vault. OMG!!!"

I'n not an expert on his films but I liked the one he did where he was a doctor in a leper colony, "The Spiral Road" (I think it's one of his lesser known films, and also featured Burl Ives).

Karen#1

Tom Cruise at Scientology's INT BASE counselling Marc Headley
Description
While Tom Cruise was being coached and trained to be a Scientology counselor, Marc Headley was selected to be his *guinea pig* as Marc calls it. In this episode Marc discusses his time with Tom and what the headquarters of Scientology did to pamper the big movie star. INT Base or GOLD Base as it is named, is the residence of the hierarchy of Scientology, the executives and Miscavige. Read how Miscavige gossips and laughs at Tom Cruise private confessions.

Dotey OT

Re-Membered
You can look at Tom's relationships as a test of what he is involved in. I am not implying in any of this that Tom is gay. He is or he isn't, that isn't the point.

Our own Rock Hudson married Phyliss Gates in 1955. Studio arranged marriage.

Rock and Phyl.jpg

Sir Lawrence Olivier and Vivian Leigh 1940:

Scarlet.jpg
Rudolph Valentino and Jean Acker 1919:

Rudy.jpg
Tom Cruise Mimi Rogers, whoops!! Bye Mimi, whoops, bye Nicole, whoops!

Tom, like the church of scientology, leaves a trail of NDA's behind.

If the church of scientology were a studio, it could be explained.

But it isn't really, is it? It's a church.

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
I have seen Tom Cruise live.
At an event.
Once.
From very far away.
During a dust storm.

...I have absolutely no insider info about Tom. Never seen any of his files. Never talked to him.

guanoloco

As-Wased
You can look at Tom's relationships as a test of what he is involved in. I am not implying in any of this that Tom is gay. He is or he isn't, that isn't the point.

Our own Rock Hudson married Phyliss Gates in 1955. Studio arranged marriage.

Sir Lawrence Olivier and Vivian Leigh 1940:

Rudolph Valentino and Jean Acker 1919:

Tom Cruise Mimi Rogers, whoops!! Bye Mimi, whoops, bye Nicole, whoops!

Tom, like the church of scientology, leaves a trail of NDA's behind.

If the church of scientology were a studio, it could be explained.

But it isn't really, is it? It's a church.
WOW!

Scientology as a studio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's exactly what it is. It's all theater. Hubbard as LRH is a completely contrived character - ascot, globe and all.

Last edited:

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
Hubbard as LRH is a completely contrived character - ascot, globe and all.

Hey, I resent that. I'm a completely contrived character and I never ran a high control destructive group.

... just was part of one
...for many years
...as an enforcer

Well gosh darnit, maybe you have something there after all.

Dotey OT

Re-Membered
WOW!

Scientology as a studio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's exactly what it is. It's all theater. Hubbard as LRH is a completely contrived character - ascot, globe and all.
You know that they redid the TR4 film, "The Professional Tr's Course" or whatever it was called, thank god I can't remember. But I still love that film!! I never could get enough, I don't know why. Maybe it was the fact that NO ONE could interrupt you while watching, and it was the only time that I could be away from the rat race that was the cult and watch a film. A good film with a plot line and all. With a good ending!!

What if they started making films. They have a studio. They have funding. They think they know what they are doing.

It could be like this, "After the Fox":

Dotey OT

Re-Membered
Tom Cruise at Scientology's INT BASE counselling Marc Headley
Description
While Tom Cruise was being coached and trained to be a Scientology counselor, Marc Headley was selected to be his *guinea pig* as Marc calls it. In this episode Marc discusses his time with Tom and what the headquarters of Scientology did to pamper the big movie star. INT Base or GOLD Base as it is named, is the residence of the hierarchy of Scientology, the executives and Miscavige. Read how Miscavige gossips and laughs at Tom Cruise private confessions.
I wonder what it was like to look across from you and watch TC introvert into the meter?

Dotey OT

Re-Membered
Wonder what cognitive dissonance Mr. Cruise is enduring. Wonder how he is explaining this to himself. Probably just reinforcing his resolve and his ksw. What a creep. Long after he is gone, what will be his legacy?

guanoloco

As-Wased
Incidentally, I found myself using this example as an example of once becoming aware of something that you were unaware of being a sort of djinni out of the bottle where you'll never be able to not see what you didn't see before:

I know...I know...that's not what we're talking about here...my bad...no more derail...

Dotey OT

Re-Membered
Incidentally, I found myself using this example as an example of once becoming aware of something that you were unaware of being a sort of djinni out of the bottle where you'll never be able to not see what you didn't see before:

I know...I know...that's not what we're talking about here...my bad...no more derail...
You are correct, that cannot be unseen.