Tom Cruise ~~ Inside Scientology's posh UK headquarters where Tom Cruise is hunkered down

Karen#1

EXCERPT:

With hotels closed, Cruise prefers to stay in a luxury wing of the Church of Scientology headquarters in the countryside of Saint Hill, East Grinstead, West Sussex.

Cruise has a love affair with England and even bought a a six-bedroom property in East Grinstead, selling it in 2016 for $6million to the Australian singer Peter Andre, but admitted at the last Jack Reacher premiere that the country 'is a really great place to live'.

The Oracle

Not the same Oracle from a decade ago
EXCERPT:

With hotels closed, Cruise prefers to stay in a luxury wing of the Church of Scientology headquarters in the countryside of Saint Hill, East Grinstead, West Sussex.

Cruise has a love affair with England and even bought a a six-bedroom property in East Grinstead, selling it in 2016 for $6million to the Australian singer Peter Andre, but admitted at the last Jack Reacher premiere that the country 'is a really great place to live'.

• Tom Cruise has been spotted in London several times in the last year and is now holed up at the Scientology headquarters in West Sussex during the coronavirus pandemic
  • The actor brought his entire extended family - his three sisters, adopted son and nephews, with him for Christmas and New Years where it's believed they stayed in luxury Scientology accommodation
  • Former friend and Scientologist, Sam Domingo- daughter of Opera singer Placido Domingo- tells DailyMail.com that Cruise's sisters have looked at property and a Scientology school near the UK HQ
  • The HQ had a $16 million renovation in 2016, which includes a new Michelin star chef and luxury accommodation for leader David Miscavige and Cruise
  • Cruise will be closer to daughter Isabella, who works out of the London headquarters and lives half-an-hour's drive away from Saint Hill in Croydon, a south London suburb
That information highlighted in red really makes me mad. I don't like that David Miscavige and Tom Cruise have this luxury while Sea Org and Staff are treated so poorly.

La La Lou Lou

Where at Saint Hill? I presume they've taken over the flat the Hubbards used to live in. It needed a bit of work when I last saw it, which was before the renos team turned it from 1950s kitsch to Home and Garden kitsch. My understanding of who Hubbard was changed when I saw what he had done to a fabulous country house. Bits of the previous tenant were still around, some beautiful Indian things like a door in the living room, beautifully carved with inscriptions from the Quran included. The furniture was stuff you can't buy any more because of the fire risk, ugly red couch with a texture like a cheese grater and stuffed with uncomfortable rubber pellets that burn with black smoke, the tiles on the kitchen floor I think were pink and yellow, ugly and vulgar. I saw through his mask when I saw his home. They were taking out all the junk out, plastic carrier bags from the last time he went shopping, stuff that made you feel that he's only just walked out, but this was in the early 1980s. The last brochure I saw they'd decorated it tastefully taken all the charity shop furniture out and replaced it with valuable antiques Hubbard would have hated. Now they've spent a further 16 million, while the staff live in dormitories.

stratty

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
Where at Saint Hill? I presume they've taken over the flat the Hubbards used to live in. It needed a bit of work when I last saw it, which was before the renos team turned it from 1950s kitsch to Home and Garden kitsch. My understanding of who Hubbard was changed when I saw what he had done to a fabulous country house. Bits of the previous tenant were still around, some beautiful Indian things like a door in the living room, beautifully carved with inscriptions from the Quran included. The furniture was stuff you can't buy any more because of the fire risk, ugly red couch with a texture like a cheese grater and stuffed with uncomfortable rubber pellets that burn with black smoke, the tiles on the kitchen floor I think were pink and yellow, ugly and vulgar. I saw through his mask when I saw his home. They were taking out all the junk out, plastic carrier bags from the last time he went shopping, stuff that made you feel that he's only just walked out, but this was in the early 1980s. The last brochure I saw they'd decorated it tastefully taken all the charity shop furniture out and replaced it with valuable antiques Hubbard would have hated. Now they've spent a further 16 million, while the staff live in dormitories.
You can tell the man had absolutely no class. Who employs a butler only to have him bring you Coca-Cola served on a silver platter. I've seen that photograph.