Tom Cruise’s Scientology superpowers, No. 5: Leaving his body with full perception

Karen#1

Excerpt:

We’re still counting down Tom Cruise’s Scientology superpowers, and this time we’ve reached a biggie.
It’s one of the primary aims of any Scientologist to achieve the thing that L. Ron Hubbard described nearly from the very beginning of the Dianetics/Scientology movement, and that’s the ability to get out of your own physical body.
And not just to get the sensation that you were floating above yourself, but that while you were out of your flesh and bones, you could have full control of your senses, that you would have “full perception.”
Until you experience that, dear thetan, you just aren’t a real Scientologist.
Once again, for help understanding this key concept, we have turned to former Sea Org official Chris Shelton.~~~READ MORE

Karen#1

Hubbard does not speak truthfully.
In 8 years of either auditing or CSing the Ls morning, noon and night, I can attest that no one went exterior with full perception even for 1 hour let alone stably.
When they advertized this in their magazines, I actually went to Marketing and explained how it was false advertizing and a completely fake claim.
Marketing placated me and thanked me profusely and then did nothing.
They use this to this day to sell the Ls.

Exterior.Ls.png

HelluvaHoax!

In 8 years of either auditing or CSing the Ls morning, noon and night, I can attest that no one went exterior with full perception even for 1 hour let alone stably.
When they advertized this in their magazines, I actually went to Marketing and explained how it was false advertizing and a completely fake claim.

View attachment 13840

It's been 71 years.

Not a single Scientologist has ever stepped forward and been able to demonstrate "EXTERIORIZATION".

If any Scientologist could have done a 1 minute demonstration of exteriorization on film or video or on a TV show or in a scientifically supervised test---there would now be hundreds of millions of active Scientologists right now.

As I have mentioned before the only exteriorization demonstration that Scientologists are capable of doing is the kind that uses paperclips and used batteries.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

From 1950 to 1986, Scientology's Founder, L. Ron Hubbard, recorded THOUSANDS OF HOURS of audio lectures. He filmed every event that he presided over. He did filmed interviews. He gave "congresses" that he had filmed. He took endless photographs of himself. He commissioned bronze busts of himself. He had countless magazines and promo pieces published that had cover-photos of himself. He hired "LRH Biographers" to write books and numbered magazines about every aspect of his life.

IN SHORT, L. RON HUBBARD NARCISSISTICALLY DOCUMENTED EVERY SINGLE
WORD HE UTTERED AND EVERY SUPPOSED ACHIEVEMENT HE EVER BOASTED OF.
HE EVEN ARRANGED TO HAVE TITANIUM UNDERGROUND VAULTS TO SAFEGUARD
EVERY WORD HE EVER WROTE OR SPOKE OR THOUGHT. BUT HE NEVER ONCE
HAD ANYONE RECORD HIM PROVING THAT HE COULD EXTERIORIZE. HOWEVER, HERE
IS THE LUDICROUSLY FRAUDULENT HOAX OF SCIENTOLOGY—THE SCIENTOLOGISTS
CAN DEFINE ALL THE HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF WORDS SPOKEN ABOUT
EXTERIORIZATION. THEY CAN CLAY DEMO EXTERIORIZATION. THEY CAN EXPLAIN
EXTERIORIZATION IN GREAT SCIENTIFIC DETAIL. THEY CAN DO ANYTHING
AT ALL ON THE SUBJECT OF EXTERIORIZATION—EXCEPT DOING IT.

Last edited:

Karen#1

Tom Cruise’s Scientology superpowers, No. 4: Destroying a planet with the touch of a finger
Excerpt:

We’re continuing our countdown of Tom Cruise’s abilities that he would have gained as a high-level Scientologist, and now we need to turn to something rather sinister.
We’ve been describing Scientology superpowers which are relatively benevolent: Helping at the scene of a car accident, resuscitating the dying, etc. But let’s not forget that OT Scientologists also bear great responsibility because some of their abilities are terrifying.
In 1963 Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard spelled this out in a really amazing lecture titled “The Free Being.” In it, he reveals that Operating Thetans are known throughout the universe for their reckless ferocity in war.
An OT Scientologist, suitably worked up and raging, could destroy all life on a planet by simply tossing it about with a finger, he says.

Dotey OT

Re-Membered

View attachment 13840
False Attests!!

Dotey OT

Re-Membered
I used the "Whole Track Sec Check" PL for some students to read while doing drills. Of course, only the old hands.

Edit:

Pretty non-seq, my apologies. I should not be posting and driving,
Signed,
Tom Cruise

freethinker

Controversial
It's been 71 years.

Not a single Scientologist has ever stepped forward and been able to demonstrate "EXTERIORIZATION".

If any Scientologist could have done a 1 minute demonstration of exteriorization on film or video or on a TV show or in a scientifically supervised test---there would now be hundreds of millions of active Scientologists right now.

As I have mentioned before the only exteriorization demonstration that Scientologists are capable of doing is the kind that uses paperclips and used batteries.

However, NDE's, Near Death Experiences have achieved full exteriorization with full 360 degree vision but you have to die first, which they did, and were sent back because they hadn't finished what they were sent to do. All; the accounts I have heard, they 100% recovered from there fatal injury.