This is quite a cool ESCAPE story...Mike Rinder's escape

Karen#1

Church of Scientology Spokesman Mike Rinder on Escaping

Mike Rinder tells the story of his actual escape. Imagine leaving everything behind, of almost 35 years of life investment and leaving with one briefcase and the clothes you are in.

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
Mike is a smart guy, I'm glad he's not working for the other side and instead he decided to come and ride on the bus as all of us here.
I'm simply not comfortable with him taking the driver's seat.

O

Oat Tea Ate

I appreciate everything Mike Rinder has done to expose the cult of Scientology. He has delivered blow after blow after blow after blow and continues to give Scientology blows of epic proportions daily. Leah Remini and so many others have done so much to help expose this evil entity disguised as a religion. I think Mike has more than made up the damage. The fact that he won't take the money from Scientology that so many others succumb to - Debbie Cook, Vicky Aznaran and so many other high ranking Ex Scientologists who escaped and then were bribed and blackmailed to not talk anymore about the evil cult of Scientology and the dictator David MIscavige is really beyond belief.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dotey OT

Re-Membered
FWIW, the number of execs that were out and vocal made an impact on me back when I first started thinking about investigating for myself.

I can't blame people for taking the money and being quiet, I am not in their shoes.

I will say "Well Done" to the person that could have, but didn't, and did so in an effort to stop the beast.

There are still a ton of good people in and duped, with children coming up behind them to fill in the slots on the org boards.

This has got to come to an end.

Karen#1

In the early days that Mike Rinder blew, he was working in Colorado on a lot that sold cars.
Miscavige had a "SEVERE REALITY ADJUSTMENT" on what Mike Rinder could reveal and the power of Rinder's voice after holding the post of Church Spokesman for 20+ years.
Monique Yingling herself was flown to Denver, CO to handle the emergency.
He was offered $5 million to sign his life away and never speak and be muzzled and gagged for life.
Mike refused although $5 million could have set him up for life.

He was 2nd generation shoe horned into the Sea Org at an early age and was Apollo crew at 18 years old.

Mike.Rinder.jpg

O

Oat Tea Ate

In the early days that Mike Rinder blew, he was working in Colorado on a lot that sold cars.
Miscavige had a "SEVERE REALITY ADJUSTMENT" on what Mike Rinder could reveal and the power of Rinder's voice after holding the post of Church Spokesman for 20+ years.
Monique Yingling herself was flown to Denver, CO to handle the emergency.
He was offered $5 million to sign his life away and never speak and be muzzled and gagged for life.
Mike refused although $5 million could have set him up for life.

He was 2nd generation shoe horned into the Sea Org at an early age and was Apollo crew at 18 years old.

View attachment 2164
Mike Rinder - a Class Act!