The Last Day of The Last Days

Karen#1

EXCERPT from blog:
The Jehovah’s Witnesses have been predicting the end of the world “Armageddon” since the creation of the movement by Charles Taze Russell in the late 19th century.

Some of their earlier predictions had specific dates, but as these came and passed, and they came up with explanations as to why the dates were not correct (generally that God was revealing more truth and making things clearer now…) COVID-19 has their apocalyptic juices flowing.

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
That felt like something staged for a late night show.

... said the guy who lived most of his life in a cult that cures back pains with touch assists.

Harold#1

A VERY STABLE SUPER GENIUS!!
That felt like something staged for a late night show.

... said the guy who lived most of his life in a cult that cures back pains with touch assists.
Mike Rinder agrees:

"My personal favorite among the Governing Body is Stephen Lett. I have watched quite a number of his cartoonish video presentations (like scientology, the JW’s do “TV” propaganda) — I call him “Howdy Doody” because he is just such a bizarre stereotype of a weird religious leader who takes himself oh so seriously. The Onion or Saturday Night Live would have a hard time coming up with a parody that tops him. Here he is, explaining about the end of times being upon us."

La La Lou Lou

EXCERPT from blog:
The Jehovah’s Witnesses have been predicting the end of the world “Armageddon” since the creation of the movement by Charles Taze Russell in the late 19th century.

Some of their earlier predictions had specific dates, but as these came and passed, and they came up with explanations as to why the dates were not correct (generally that God was revealing more truth and making things clearer now…) COVID-19 has their apocalyptic juices flowing.
As far as I know Armaggedon happened already, in the late bronze age Megiddo was destroyed.