Tampa Brad - New Scientologist

Dotey OT

Re-Membered
If you would have had the internet back in _________ (Fill in your starting year) would you have joined?

Dotey OT

Re-Membered
If you would have had the internet back in _________ (Fill in your starting year) would you have joined?
I guess everyone else is over in the "pit."

I probably would have allowed someone to tell me to park my concerns aside and do courses and see what happens.

Veda

There's lots of information on the Internet. That doesn't mean it will be examined or taken seriously.

There was lots of information easily available to people through public libraries during the 1960s and 1970s. Some went to the library - which, to those younger readers, was a building containing books, magazines, and periodicals, with card files for books, and giant index/reference books with lists of magazine/periodical articles, arranged alphabetically by subject - and, once at the library, spent a few hours researching. It wasn't difficult to do.

Some didn't bother. Other's did, but disregarded what they saw. Other's saw, and decided to avoid Scn.

Link to Chronology of publications on Scientology, most of which was easily available before the Internet existed.

All it takes is one positive experience, or one person that is liked or respected, to cause someone to disregard other contrary information.

HelluvaHoax!

Scientology: Why it’s totally a cult and why you’re 100% right
Using my paranormal abilities and tone 40 "confronting" powers, I was able to keep watching that video until the four-minutes & seven-seconds mark. It was not easy. lol. But then I had to turn it off because there is a part of my reactive case that Scientology didn't handle---my lack of masochism.

I tried to see the world of Scientology as he saw it. From Scientology's perspective. I know quite a bit about that.

Here is what I saw:

He is utterly clueless what he is lecturing about. This is a famous Scientological personality trait. It's the very same "tone 40 certainty" possessed by L. Ron Hubbard and lesser Scientologists who dream of one day becoming "total cause".

Unbeknownst to himself, he is on a routing form. The end destination of that routing form that Scientology put him on is to one day become a mega donor to the cult. He admires Grant Cardone who navigated that very same routing form many years ago. He wants to be like Grant. If he succeeds, one day Brad will be called up on the stage where thousands of small Scientology beings will wildly applaud him as one of the few and rare big beings who "made it" to OT. They will know that because Brad will be given a jumbo-sized bowling trophy for saving mankind and the planet by writing a check to the IAS or IDEAL ORG racket.

Brad so very badly wants to be an expert about Scientology. He's been in the cult for a few months and now he is lecturing. LOL. He brilliantly and expertly explains why Scientologists refuse to talk to the media/press. It's because the media/press are evil and want to destroy anyone who is helping others. Brad knows this for sure. Brad doesn't know about the THOUSANDS of times that Hubbard, Miscavige and their spokespeople attempted but badly failed to interact with the media. They failed because they are cringefully inept liars who get very easily get flustered, angry, stupid and "shattered" under simple questioning. The cult of Scientology doesn't answer questions to the media because liars are not able to answer questions. They are only able to LECTURE. Brad has now joined the elite band of Scientology lecturers. LOL.

ps: Ever notice that amongst Hubbard's thousands of audiotaped lecturers, nobody is every allowed to ask him any questions?

pps: Brad also doesn't know about the "Hubbard Law of Commotion" which provides two entirely contradictory answers to any question someone could possibly ask a Scientologist. Because, for every policy, code and piece of tech in Scientology, there is an equal and opposite policy, code and piece of tech. Ergo, when Brad offers the delusionally dumbed-down talking point that (paraphrasing) "Scientology refuses to answer questions to the media because they are evil" Brad has no slightest clue that in the "green volumes" in every org's bookstore there is something called "Scientology Senior Policy" that states:

"ALWAYS ANSWER PEOPLE'S QUESTIONS"
But, never mind the fact that Brad is clueless about what he is authoritatively briefing you about. Don't interrupt him or ask any questions because Brad is "lecturing"—and demonstrating one's unshakeable certainty and knowingness is a sacred religious ritual within Scientology.

Good luck Brad. Your routing form inside that cult is exponentially longer and more costly than you can possibly imagine. Hopefully you will fail on that routing form and (by doing so) win the grand prize---being able to resume your normal life.

ILove2Lurk

AI Chatbot
Here is what I saw: <snip for brevity>
:hysterical:
Utterly wonderful post! It's as if you have a "seer stone" (ala Joseph Smith)
and can see present and future accurately. Astounding! Luv it!

One thought I had about this guy . . . I sometimes feel a little guilty that we
mock him publicly on this board . . . but then he has gone public with his cause,
so he's free game. It's sorta odd that people put their adventures into personal
mental therapy and discovery
-- which is what this all is, after all -- out into the
public domain. It's just an strange deal. Someday he'll regret making the videos.

Irayam

And... Bam! He's trapped!

Other than that, he should stop making his videos right after dinner. His stomach movements are reflected in his diction and it's really annoying.

HelluvaHoax!

Utterly wonderful post! It's as if you have a "seer stone" (ala Joseph Smith) and can see present and future accurately. Astounding! Luv it! One thought I had about this guy . . . I sometimes feel a little guilty that we mock him publicly on this board . . . but then he has gone public with his cause, so he's free game. It's sorta odd that people put their adventures into personal mental therapy and discovery -- which is what this all is, after all -- out into the public domain. It's just an strange deal. Someday he'll regret making the videos.

Or. . . not

LOL

HelluvaHoax!

A Message To All Scientologists…

Wow, Brad has moved on to the next level!

In addition to punctuating every single word he speaks with a tone 40 hand gesture, he has accelerated beyond motor-mouthing certitude and is now—ORDERING his listeners to obey his "commands" . Like his fellow big-being, planet-saving gurus like Ron, Dave & Grant Cardone, Tampa Brad has knowingness what YOU need to do (for him and the planet).

Tampa Brad has achieved all of the above in just a few short months since he joined Scientology. He's already a mover-and-shaker at the planetary level.

PREDICTION: Now that Tampa Brad has mastered the art of oxygen-sucking obnoxiousness, he will soon begin populating his upcoming video lectures with the phrase "on this planet".

Things are going so well for Tampa Brad that he's already beginning to dream of the day that Minister Miscavige will personally present him with a jumbo medallion like the one awarded to the planet's most miraculously messianic moviestar. Or, at least he hopes to receive one of those garishly appointed jumbo bowling trophies which he can then affix to his pickup truck as a status-blaring hood ornament!

Last edited:

PirateAndBum

Administrator
Staff member
Brad: Let me evaluate for every scilon listening to my voice: You are in a condition of non-existence. I know best and here's what you must do - NOW!

Wow Brad, I have a feeling that if every scilon made a TRUE video of their experience it wouldn't be looking so good for your cause.

Let's have everyone that EVER was a scilon make a video about their experiences for Brad. I think Brad would be a tad bit depressed about the results.

HelluvaHoax!

How Scientology Auditing Gave Me A New Leg (Not Joking)
So let's review. . .

Newbie Scientologist Tampa Brad reads something that Hubbard wrote about "postulates" being the sole cause of all problems and thereafter immediately cognites that he "postulated" his own bad leg. Then, POOF! The bad leg disappears. So simple!

It reminds me of the newbie Scientologists from the 1950s who read something that Hubbard wrote about "pre-natal engrams" being the sole cause of all problems and thereafter immediately cognited that the source of their bad leg was an attempted abortion—just like Ron said in Dianetics! Then, POOF! They were cured!

Scientologists are always "cured" of whatever Ron said was the sole cause of all problems (that particular year). It's all so simple!

I am excited for when Tampa Brad hears Hubbard's lecture where he reveals his discovery that cancer can be cured so easily with just a few short touch assists. Then Tampa Brad can really boom his subscriber base and get a lot of "LIKE" clicks by releasing new videos where he cures terminal cancer patients on YouTube!

It's all so simple! I mean if Brad the construction worker can cure cancer in his spare time, you can too! Be sure to smash that LIKE button!

HelluvaHoax!

Why I too down my scientology videos…

Sho' look like da the cult done r-factored, briefed, hatted & handled Brad!

Brad's got a brand new "stable datum" that one should never "forward an enemy line". LOL. In another 20 years maybe Brad will figure this all out after doing a clay demo of "THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN AN ENEMY LINE AND A DISSATISFIED & DEFRAUDED CUSTOMER WHO IS SIMPLY POSTING A CONSUMER COMPLAINT AND/OR BAD REVIEW". Scientology doesn't believe in handling customer complaints, because that only occurs when the customer has committed crimes against the seller.

I'm pretty proud that I made it a full 2 minutes into Brad's video before I had to shut it off.

My favorite part is when Brad said that the people who had negative comments about his previous video(s) only did so because they had "PRECONCEIVED IDEAS" about Scientology. That is hilarious! Brad has been in the cult a few months and knows approximately 0.000001% of what ex-Scientologists know about the subject of Scientology. Brad is trying hard to gaslight the idea that former Scientologists who attained upper OT levels after dedicating decades of their life---have "PRE-CONCEIVED" ideas about Scientology. LOL.

Can anyone fully appreciate the majesty of such idiocy? He wants you to believe that the people who went thru all the levels of Scientology have preconceived ideas about it. And at the same time to accept Brad as the expert even though Brad has not even done 1 percent as much. The arrogance is astonishing.

Orwellian!

After 20-40 years of mastering Scientology, you have PRE-CONCEIVED ideas about it. And after a few months Brad is the real expert even though he is entirely clueless what the Scientology "BRIDGE" actually is. Hey Brad, is it a "pre-conceived" idea that Scientology sells dead alien exorcism sessions?

BRAD'S CUSTOMER
Hey Brad, you know that staircase you built for my porch? Well

our UPS delivery guy came to drop off a package and the entire
staircase collapsed and he's paralyzed now. I thought you might
want to visit him in the hospital or at least send him an apology.

BRAD
No way! The real problem is that the UPS guy had preconceived
ideas about UPS, otherwise he wouldn't be nattering. And you
need to stop spreading enemy line about people getting paralyzed,
that is just total entheta and low-toned merchant of chaos shit!

Last edited:

PirateAndBum

Administrator
Staff member
It's pretty funny that Brad has a video up entitled: Law #3 - Conceal You Intentions

In the 1st minute he talks about con men.

Gonna be a big "cog" for him when he finally finds out the truth of scientology.