Tampa Brad - New Scientologist

Barile

Well, I'm sure we can pretty much all agree, that this gentleman will get everything he so richly deserves.
That said... the shirt is very disturbing.

freethinker

Controversial
Well, I'm sure we can pretty much all agree, that this gentleman will get everything he so richly deserves.
That said... the shirt is very disturbing.
Shirt sucks.

freethinker

Controversial

Type4_PTS

He said about the personality test "it's actually a test designed by Oxford as I understand it..." :hmm:

He's going to do a bunch of videos, answering people's questions, like "why people think it's a cult..."

He believes that in a hundred years that Scientology will be the dominant world religion because it's got such a huge growth rate and such a small rate of people leaving. It's inevitable in his opinion.

He'd love to answer all of our questions and to know if we liked the video or didn't like it. He asked that we please leave comments below the video.

Last edited:

freethinker

Controversial
How & Why I Joined Scientology
Geez, remember when you were that enthusiastic about Scientology? This guy is 100% going for the dupe and it is easy to see why he does, because it is amazing until..... he tries to put it into practice under pressure. Then he will be told what HE did wrong. Enough of those, and hopefully they come early, he will have the cognition that he isn't always wrong. If they don't come early and often, well he will be eating one slice of pizza a day and doing handouts because they don't have enough BIS. When he mentions it he will be told, don't give me a problem, get your stats up, what's the Q&A? And he will wonder how that all happens as he begins to mark his calendar for how many days he has left till his contract is up as he sits in the basement either writing letters or doing conditions because he is just a complete fuck-up PTS to the middle class.

PTS to the middle class, BTW, is the explanation for why you don't like not having money.

Veda

He became involved because someone he liked and respected recommended it.

He's being deceived by people who have, themselves, been deceived.

He currently believes it is not a cult, not a closed organization, and that he doesn't have to become a member.

He's been involved for five months, and is not much different from most of the people here were, five months in.

If he's like others, by the time he realizes he made a mistake, he'll be embarrassed by this video and will probably take it down.

In the meantime, let's hope that he and his girlfriend aren't harmed by Scientology Inc.

Lee #28

Interesting.....

Someone new to Scientology.....already knows all about it and is making vids?

Why isn't someone with 25 or 45 years in making vids?

I guess....its the new Vid culture thing.....

Frightening newbie type ...with a lack of experience and understanding....of anything about the cult.

ILove2Lurk

AI Chatbot
Geez, remember when you were that enthusiastic about Scientology?
:thumbsup:
Some very interesting nuggets in the video. Will be interesting to watch his progress.
See his reaction to his first crush regging by the IAS and see how much he contributes
or not. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

freethinker

Controversial
Interesting.....

Someone new to Scientology.....already knows all about it and is making vids?

Why isn't someone with 25 or 45 years in making vids?

I guess....its the new Vid culture thing.....

Frightening newbie type ...with a lack of experience and understanding....of anything about the cult.
It's only the newbies that know Scientology. Once you've been in for a while you realize you don't know anything about Scientology.

HelluvaHoax!

...And he will wonder how that all happens as he begins to mark his calendar for how many days he has left till his contract is up as he sits in the basement either writing letters or doing conditions because he is just a complete fuck-up PTS to the middle class.

PTS to the middle class
, BTW, is the explanation for why you don't like not having money.

I don't think this guy will make it as a Scientologist.

PREDICTION: I see routing forms to ethics. Many routing forms.

And when he gets pissed off and blows, at least he will not be PTS to the middle class. Because if he stays long enough he will be PTS to the lower class (broke).

freethinker

Controversial

I don't think this guy will make it as a Scientologist.

PREDICTION: I see routing forms to ethics. Many routing forms.

And when he gets pissed off and blows, at least he will not be PTS to the middle class. Because if he stays long enough he will be PTS to the lower class (broke).

Wait till he finds out his guru is just as bad.

HelluvaHoax!

Interesting.....Someone new to Scientology.....already knows all about it and is making vids? Why isn't someone with 25 or 45 years in making vids? I guess....its the new Vid culture thing.....

It is very interesting!

All you need in 2021 to be an instant expert is a computer, a video cam and the ability to muster up a little semblance of certainty in the way your voice sounds. It's also helpful to speak fast and carry the aura of omniscience and infallibility at all times. LOL. For more details, see L. Don Hubbard's bestselling book "MOCKING UP A TONE 40 SCIENTOLOGY GURU VALENCE".

HelluvaHoax!

Warning:
He has only been involved for 5 months.
I didn't know he has been in so long!

I think the time is now right for him to receive a jumbo medallion and then be r-factored that he needs to sign one of these. . .in order to save the universe.

If I were the Sea Org recruiter and he hesitated to sign it at the last second, I'd offer him a very special VIP offer. I'd use the "TODAY ONLY" close and say to him:

"Look I know it sounds like a big decision to sign away the next
one billion years of your life. And I know you've only been in
Scientology just 5 months. But, here's the deal--if you sign this
today, I am going to give you credit for the 5 months you have
already been in Scientology. Therefore the time remaining on
your contract is only 999,999,999 years and 7 months!"

(If he still
hesitated, I'd push "play" on a cued-up VIDEO SCREEN where
Tom Cruise is beaming cosmic tone 40 TR-0 at the viewer and asking):
"SO WHAT DO YOU SAY, ARE WE GOING TO CLEAN THIS PLACE UP?!"

If that still didn't close him, I'd have
Grant Cardone show him glossy photos of the inside
of his luxurious billion dollar mansion and
tell the guy that it's where new Sea Org
members live as soon as they join!

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

He is "confronting with his hands". Needs to do lots of TRs.

If he gets way up the Bridge and that chronic hand-gesticulating case doesn't turn off, it could get embarrassing for senior management. But what they typically do in such failed-case scenario is repost the being in Italy.