Steve Hassan: Cults and Conspiracies

HelluvaHoax!

Hassan has done some good work in the field of cults but he has lost virtually all of his professional credibility with the publishing of his latest book "THE CULT OF TRUMP", as well as various videos where he sermonizes. half the US population for daring to vote for a candidate he did not vote for.

He has effectively forfeited any currency he had as a person knowledgeable about cults--in exchange for his newfound status as a POLITICAL ACTIVIST.

By abandoning an unbiased and scientific approach to the subject of cults, he has officially joined the liberal loons who have been waging multiple gaslighting crusades over the past 3.5 years with hysterical claims of "RUSSIAN COLLUSION!" and "RACISM!" and "LITERALLY WORSE THAN HITLER" and a very long list of other delusional "Big LIes".

Steve is no longer a cult "expert". He is a political hack.

-sampling of some of the Amazon reviews on "The Cult Of Trump" below:
Cathleen Mann​

Reviewed in the United States on December 10, 2019
By Cathleen Mann, PhD

Not everyone has to define a cult exactly the same exact way.

There has been a push lately by a couple of anti-cult advocates who have self-labeled themselves as "cult experts. " In the most prominent example is Steve Hassan, a deprogrammer, who says he's an expert, but who has never been relied on to give evidence in a legal case, never has been qualified as an expert by a judge (in fact, failed in his only attempt years ago), self labels himself as an expert, and who claims superiority and financially charges way more than any legitimate court qualified cult expert (there are a few of those whom I admire.)

This would normally not be such a problem, but this advocate is insisting that everyone accept his point of view or they must be "confused" or " not understand " the issues. Pandering for positive book reviews is stone-cold marketing, not research.

Moreover, taking a political position and using that to label others negatively is spurious. There is a marketplace of ideas out there, but no invitation or willingness to discuss any of this openly has been proffered. Send the guard dogs out to quash dissent. Watch and see.

The question here is not whether Trump is a cult leader. That is just a vehicle for telling others what to think. The issue is the fervor to which this idea has been pushed as *right and correct thinking. "

Of course, for anyone who has been on the receiving end of some pretty intense cross-examination by attorneys hired by high demand groups like I have, these issues are pretty clear. There is no "proof" of anything, just research to support your position. Oh, and anecdotes and scary stories are not objective. Cult experiences are not the same for everyone.

In a legal case, you have to present objective evidence that supports your position. You need to demonstrate that the evidence you provide is generally accepted by the scientific community. Doing a few hundred "interventions" and counseling former cult members is not evidence. If I were a lawyer, my first question would be "have you ever seen a group or relationship that you have determined is NOT a cult?"

If someone wants to criticize others, whine about lack of support, and claim dominance, check your biases and politics first to make sure you're not practicing "mind control" (whatever that is) over others. Not everyone is required to think exactly as you do.​
52 people found this helpful​
Helpful​

21 comments Report abuse
Sarah Keirsey​

Reviewed in the United States on November 11, 2019
Let me begin by saying I have had much respect for Steven Hassan as a cult expert who’s writings have helped me heal after escaping the cult of Jehovahs Witnesses so I began to delve into this book with confidence and trust in the authors ability to present an unbiased academic review of the subject. What I found was someone who is clearly partisan and presents a very unbalanced view of the subject. This is sadly just another inflammatory writing meant to fear monger the public. I am deeply disappointed in Mr Hassan he has lost credibility with me. It is very difficult to find unbiased factual information in this day and age on any subject, this book is does not help the situation but contributes to the problem.​
41 people found this helpful​
Helpful​

7 comments Report abuse
M. Thomas​

Reviewed in the United States on November 14, 2019
I respect Mr. Hassan and I’m not a Trump supporter, but I have yet to see the destructiveness of Trump, other than making liberals feel enraged themselves. As an independent I see a lot more destructive policies from candidates on the other side who want to take ever more from people and talk all day about free stuff fantasies. Government is force it’s not a religion you tithe voluntarily or leave a cult voluntarily by freeing one’s mind. Government taxes are not a 10% tithe nowadays and we are forced to pay and play along with the majorities.​
37 people found this helpful​
Helpful​

15 comments Report abuse
Avido Lettore​

Reviewed in the United States on November 24, 2019
I am highly offended by what the author suggests. I am not being mind-controlled. I made the decision to support my president with a clear and educated mind. In my opinion, he is 100% describing a cult, but more like on the Democratic side.​
35 people found this helpful​
Helpful​

14 comments Report abuse
Jesef​

Reviewed in the United States on November 26, 2019
Dear Steve, I've really admired your work as it pertains to undue influence (cults), particularly high-demand religious/spiritual cults. But I think you've let your political views get the better of you in producing this. While there's no question that DJT is a megalomaniac & a narcissist, and the current/temporary/default leader of the Republican party, the only organization over which he holds absolute power is his administration - where he has power to hire/fire people. And this is time-limited. He does not hold this power over Congress or the Supreme Court justices, Republican party members, or the citizenry. He is not and cannot be a tyrant, outside of that small Executive branch circle of influence - or he is severely limited and easily rebuffed elsewhere anyway. He is being impeached right now, for crying out loud. He cannot pass legislation on his own - USMCA has been sitting on the Speaker's desk for close to 10 months now. Does the POTUS have power? You've often said that a cult is hard to leave, but it is not hard to "leave Trump" or even his administration. He fires people and people quit all the time - he's had more turnover than probably any POTUS in history. Now I wouldn't disagree with his use of manipulative undue influence techniques. But you've really shown your political bias to apply this to him and by extension Republicans and not to the Democrats and their propaganda media outlets. CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS, etc. - all of them demonstrably parrot the same DNC-authored talking points, show after show, all day every day. So, if you're going to point out "political" undue-influence/cults, at least apply it equally to both sides. I think you've left your wheelhouse and shown your bias with this book. Why didn't you write "Cult of Obama" or "Cult of Clinton" books? Sorry, huge fan of your work, but this one left me scratching my head at its blatant political bias.​

HelluvaHoax!

I should add, I was always a supporter and fan of Hassan's effort to help educate cult members and their circle of family/friends to help them escape.

There is a trust one inherently grants to professionals and that trust feels like it has been violated by Steve's pandering for book sales on the crest of a progressive TDS wave.

I think he has seriously damaged himself professionally. More is expected of a professional in the field of mental health and behavioral sciences. I hesitate to even say this, but I will---he now reminds me of a movie character alluded to in the film ANNIE HALL. The scene where Diane Keaton is distraught because her therapist "Donny" is no longer functional because "...he's in the hospital after a bad acid trip". LOL

Sorry. But that's how ridiculous Hassan's cheap book-selling gimmick comes across.

Get well soon, Steve. We liked you better when you were not saying the same kinds of things as Maxine Waters.

Last edited:

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander Redux
Hassan has done some good work in the field of cults but he has lost virtually all of his professional credibility with the publishing of his latest book "THE CULT OF TRUMP", as well as various videos where he sermonizes. half the US population for daring to vote for a candidate he did not vote for.
He has effectively forfeited any currency he had as a person knowledgeable about cults--in exchange for his newfound status as a POLITICAL ACTIVIST.
I thought the same immediately when I saw he published the book. Pathetic.

He nailed one topic, then needed to reinvent himself -- out of his comfort zone -- to write
and sell another book. He simply needed another shtick. Waste of ink and trees. Or pixels.
"ridiculous Hassan's cheap book-selling gimmick"
Perfect description.
The scene where Diane Keaton is distraught because her therapist "Donny" is no longer functional because "...he's in hospital after a bad acid trip". LOL
That's soooo hilarious. I laughed so hard just now my throat is sore. Love that movie and it's one of my all-time favorites.

I watched a bunch of videos about the Wuhan Chinese virus on Youtube over
the past month. I'm thinking of penning an anti-China, anti-CCP polemic
with an introduction to viruses and virology for newbies. Why not? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Didn't Shelton do the same?

Trump is the new "Psychs".

Even someone who makes many videos with the "critical thinking" banner can lose rationality when they fall victim to MASS PSYCHOGENIC DISORDER. Particularly the viral strain called TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome).

The good news is that TDS may not be as dangerous as Scientology. Because in Scientology there are hundreds of thousands of 75M year old dead aliens that are haunting you. However in TDS there is only one (1) single BT inside your body haunting you (BT = Body Trump)

Much of history is made up of Mass Hysteria moments (e.g. Chinese Cultural Revolution genocide, Russian Communist genocides, McCarthyism, Hitler's genocidal Germany and thousands more). It makes extraordinary reading to become a little familiar with a handful of the hundreds of time mass numbers of people were afflicted by a phantom (non-existent) pathological/neurological disorder.

Last edited:

Pseudonym

The Suppressive Person Declaration of Steve Hassan and subsequent Fair Gaming aimed at him reminds me of something. Now I remember. Scientology. Scientology indoctrinates scientologists to go for the jugular with cutthroat scorched earth ruin your enemy utterly at any cost methods. And how quickly anyone could be that enemy: family, friends, co-workers, helpful associates. All viciously treated as disposable non-humans with smears and character assassinations to discredit them.

Instead of disagreeing with Mr. Hassan in a mature respectful manner the above scientology cult tactics are used. There's a saying that you can take a person out of scientology but taking the scientology out of that person may be a different matter entirely. It's a shame seeing a man that has helped so many exs and others Alanzoed on an ex board.

Churchill

The Suppressive Person Declaration of Steve Hassan and subsequent Fair Gaming aimed at him reminds me of something. Now I remember. Scientology. Scientology indoctrinates scientologists to go for the jugular with cutthroat scorched earth ruin your enemy utterly at any cost methods. And how quickly anyone could be that enemy: family, friends, co-workers, helpful associates. All viciously treated as disposable non-humans with smears and character assassinations to discredit them.

Instead of disagreeing with Mr. Hassan in a mature respectful manner the above scientology cult tactics are used. There's a saying that you can take a person out of scientology but taking the scientology out of that person may be a different matter entirely. It's a shame seeing a man that has helped so many exs and others Alanzoed on an ex board.
I think the real shame is that you are unable to distinguish the difference between respectful disagreement and Fair Gaming.
How are you, Alan?

Pseudonym

I think the real shame is that you are unable to distinguish the difference between respectful disagreement and Fair Gaming.
How are you, Alan?
Read the posts on this thread said about Steve Hassan before you post. If I talked about you the same way Steve is being discussed you'd probably see things differently.

Chuck J.

"Austere Religious Scholar"

By abandoning an unbiased and scientific approach to the subject of cults, he has officially joined the liberal loons who have been waging multiple gaslighting crusades over the past 3.5 years with hysterical claims of "RUSSIAN COLLUSION!" and "RACISM!" and "LITERALLY WORSE THAN HITLER" and a very long list of other delusional "Big LIes".

-sampling of some of the Amazon reviews on "The Cult Of Trump" below:
Reviewed in the United States on December 10, 2019
By Cathleen Mann, PhD​
Not everyone has to define a cult exactly the same exact way.​
There has been a push lately by a couple of anti-cult advocates who have self-labeled themselves as "cult experts. " In the most prominent example is Steve Hassan, a deprogrammer, who says he's an expert, but who has never been relied on to give evidence in a legal case, never has been qualified as an expert by a judge (in fact, failed in his only attempt years ago), self labels himself as an expert, and who claims superiority and financially charges way more than any legitimate court qualified cult expert (there are a few of those whom I admire.)​
This would normally not be such a problem, but this advocate is insisting that everyone accept his point of view or they must be "confused" or " not understand " the issues. Pandering for positive book reviews is stone-cold marketing, not research.​
Moreover, taking a political position and using that to label others negatively is spurious. There is a marketplace of ideas out there, but no invitation or willingness to discuss any of this openly has been proffered. Send the guard dogs out to quash dissent. Watch and see.​
The question here is not whether Trump is a cult leader. That is just a vehicle for telling others what to think. The issue is the fervor to which this idea has been pushed as *right and correct thinking. "​
Of course, for anyone who has been on the receiving end of some pretty intense cross-examination by attorneys hired by high demand groups like I have, these issues are pretty clear. There is no "proof" of anything, just research to support your position. Oh, and anecdotes and scary stories are not objective. Cult experiences are not the same for everyone.​
In a legal case, you have to present objective evidence that supports your position. You need to demonstrate that the evidence you provide is generally accepted by the scientific community. Doing a few hundred "interventions" and counseling former cult members is not evidence. If I were a lawyer, my first question would be "have you ever seen a group or relationship that you have determined is NOT a cult?"​
If someone wants to criticize others, whine about lack of support, and claim dominance, check your biases and politics first to make sure you're not practicing "mind control" (whatever that is) over others. Not everyone is required to think exactly as you do.​
52 people found this helpful​
21 comments Report abuse
Reviewed in the United States on November 11, 2019
Let me begin by saying I have had much respect for Steven Hassan as a cult expert who’s writings have helped me heal after escaping the cult of Jehovahs Witnesses so I began to delve into this book with confidence and trust in the authors ability to present an unbiased academic review of the subject. What I found was someone who is clearly partisan and presents a very unbalanced view of the subject. This is sadly just another inflammatory writing meant to fear monger the public. I am deeply disappointed in Mr Hassan he has lost credibility with me. It is very difficult to find unbiased factual information in this day and age on any subject, this book is does not help the situation but contributes to the problem.​
41 people found this helpful​
7 comments Report abuse
Reviewed in the United States on November 14, 2019
I respect Mr. Hassan and I’m not a Trump supporter, but I have yet to see the destructiveness of Trump, other than making liberals feel enraged themselves. As an independent I see a lot more destructive policies from candidates on the other side who want to take ever more from people and talk all day about free stuff fantasies. Government is force it’s not a religion you tithe voluntarily or leave a cult voluntarily by freeing one’s mind. Government taxes are not a 10% tithe nowadays and we are forced to pay and play along with the majorities.​
37 people found this helpful​
15 comments Report abuse
Reviewed in the United States on November 24, 2019
I am highly offended by what the author suggests. I am not being mind-controlled. I made the decision to support my president with a clear and educated mind. In my opinion, he is 100% describing a cult, but more like on the Democratic side.​
35 people found this helpful​
14 comments Report abuse
Reviewed in the United States on November 26, 2019
Dear Steve, I've really admired your work as it pertains to undue influence (cults), particularly high-demand religious/spiritual cults. But I think you've let your political views get the better of you in producing this. While there's no question that DJT is a megalomaniac & a narcissist, and the current/temporary/default leader of the Republican party, the only organization over which he holds absolute power is his administration - where he has power to hire/fire people. And this is time-limited. He does not hold this power over Congress or the Supreme Court justices, Republican party members, or the citizenry. He is not and cannot be a tyrant, outside of that small Executive branch circle of influence - or he is severely limited and easily rebuffed elsewhere anyway. He is being impeached right now, for crying out loud. He cannot pass legislation on his own - USMCA has been sitting on the Speaker's desk for close to 10 months now. Does the POTUS have power? You've often said that a cult is hard to leave, but it is not hard to "leave Trump" or even his administration. He fires people and people quit all the time - he's had more turnover than probably any POTUS in history. Now I wouldn't disagree with his use of manipulative undue influence techniques. But you've really shown your political bias to apply this to him and by extension Republicans and not to the Democrats and their propaganda media outlets. CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS, etc. - all of them demonstrably parrot the same DNC-authored talking points, show after show, all day every day. So, if you're going to point out "political" undue-influence/cults, at least apply it equally to both sides. I think you've left your wheelhouse and shown your bias with this book. Why didn't you write "Cult of Obama" or "Cult of Clinton" books? Sorry, huge fan of your work, but this one left me scratching my head at its blatant political bias.​
Yuup.
It's a shame.

HelluvaHoax!

2020 is the new 1984.
"The Cult of Trump"

The Ministry of Truth has released new talking points!

If you like any of Trump's policies --- he is your ORANGE GOD!
If you liked a Blue Man Group show in Vegas ---they are your BLUE GOD!
If you liked anything Shakespeare wrote --- he is your WHITE GOD!
If you asked Michael Jordon to sign your jersey ---he is your BLACK GOD!
If you enjoyed a Bruce Lee movie --- he is your YELLOW GOD!
If you watched the animated Pocahontas movie --- she is your RED GOD!
The fanatically binary world of dim-witted SJWs!
- - If you liked anyone you are not allowed to like--then that person is YOUR (INSERT COLOR) GOD!​
- - And therefore, quite logically, your "GOD" is "literally worse than Hitler".​

Last edited:

guanoloco

As-Wased
Read the posts on this thread said about Steve Hassan before you post. If I talked about you the same way Steve is being discussed you'd probably see things differently.
I would say it's a pretty fair estimation of Hassan. I admit that I haven't read his book but I recall reading about it the first time this topic surfaced.

There's some proclivity of the progressive to take it do DefCon 1 and to portray things as an existential threat.

These observations have been made by a multitude of people other than myself. These observations of these tendencies have even been declared through independent studies of human behavior.

This is an example.

ssociated-prass-liberals-think-conservatives-are-bad-people-attached-to-29266913.png

In times past I was criticizing Obama policy and was accused of racism by a post of "They put a black man in charge o me" or something like that.

In other words, the immediate tendency is that any policy disagreement was the result of racism and (my) white supremacy.

The funny thing is is that this was my candidate of choice who ran against Obama and Obama is half white.

Recently I've been accused of Trump worship where he's my "Orange God".

I never voted for Trump. This was my candidate of choice.

I'm a racist redneck. Can't you tell?

I think Hassan is the same pattern cut from the same clothe. Anyone voting for Trump (I didn't because my state of residence it didn't matter - had I felt my vote was necessary I would've cast it for Trump) is a cult fanatic who has lost control of their mental faculties...or else they're racist...or else they're homophobic or transphobic or any other loaded words wherein they're reduced to less than human status.

Can you imagine a cult that has half of the United States voting population under sway?

Do you think that's even close to rational when that's suggested by an "expert"? That Trump voters are in a cult when it's HALF THE FUCKING COUNTRY?

Shit! Why even screw around with elections if you have a bunch of violent ignorant racist gun-toting cult fanatics that number somewhere in the hundred of millions? Promise them "NO MORE TAXES EVER" and let them shoot and kill everyone who is not white.

It's because the whole schtick by Hassan and others is a complete stupid premise...beyond dumb.

People didn't vote for Trump because he's white. There's no Trump cult that I've ever seen. Any of the people that I know who voted for Trump bitch about Trump all the time.

But I will tell you this. Tons of people voted against Trump because he is white...because he is a male. They write articles denouncing him because he is white...because he is male. They teach classes denigrating him because he is white...because he is male. They emphatically hate his policies just because he is white...male...rich. We know this because these people are given a broad platform to call out these very things.

That's a cult.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

posted by Pseudonym
The Suppressive Person Declaration of Steve Hassan and subsequent Fair Gaming aimed at him reminds me of something. Now I remember. Scientology. Scientology indoctrinates scientologists to go for the jugular with cutthroat scorched earth ruin your enemy utterly at any cost methods. And how quickly anyone could be that enemy: family, friends, co-workers, helpful associates. All viciously treated as disposable non-humans with smears and character assassinations to discredit them. Instead of disagreeing with Mr. Hassan in a mature respectful manner the above scientology cult tactics are used. There's a saying that you can take a person out of scientology but taking the scientology out of that person may be a different matter entirely. It's a shame seeing a man that has helped so many exs and others Alanzoed on an ex board.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Check out all the orange highlights above. Because, you just did all the things you are bitterly accusing others of.

All that just because someone didn't like Hassan's latest book and gave it a bad review.

Reminds me of the time all Scientologists were meter-checked about Tom Cruise's latest movie and if anyone gave it a bad review, they were triple declared (SP, PTS, DB). Okay that was a joke---buy you don't need to rain down moralistic thunder on someone who doesn't like a book. The entire internet (eBay, Amazon, et al) is filled with WONDERFUL and TERRIBLE reviews. It's a good system, people are allowed to like or hate anything they want. They don't OWE anyone a good review. Hasan is a writer, no different than anyone else who has a keyboard or a pencil and paper. His opinions are no better and no worse than anyone else's. Why are you so bent out of shape and talking about Alanzo and crazy shit like declares? LOL

I have a really great idea for you to help reverse the dwindling spiral of anyone who didn't give Hassan's book 5 STAR GLOWING REVIEWS. Why don't you write 10 super theta, standard and acceptable "Ideal Reviews" and book buyers pick & post one of of them. That way Hassan's books (like Ron's) can ban readers who didn't like the book and issue a Non-Enturbulation Order on them so they won't spread their black PR on the book!

Last edited:

Pseudonym

posted by Pseudonym
The Suppressive Person Declaration of Steve Hassan and subsequent Fair Gaming aimed at him reminds me of something. Now I remember. Scientology. Scientology indoctrinates scientologists to go for the jugular with cutthroat scorched earth ruin your enemy utterly at any cost methods. And how quickly anyone could be that enemy: family, friends, co-workers, helpful associates. All viciously treated as disposable non-humans with smears and character assassinations to discredit them. Instead of disagreeing with Mr. Hassan in a mature respectful manner the above scientology cult tactics are used. There's a saying that you can take a person out of scientology but taking the scientology out of that person may be a different matter entirely. It's a shame seeing a man that has helped so many exs and others Alanzoed on an ex board.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Check out all the orange highlights above. Because, you just did all the things you are bitterly accusing others of.

All that just because someone didn't like Hassan's latest book and gave it a bad review.

Reminds me of the time all Scientologists were meter-checked about Tom Cruise's latest movie and if anyone gave it a bad review, they were triple declared (SP, PTS, DB). Okay that was a joke---buy you don't need to rain down moralistic thunder on someone who doesn't like a book. The entire internet (eBay, Amazon, et al) is filled with WONDERFUL and TERRIBLE reviews. It's a good system, people are allowed to like or hate anything they want. They don't OWE anyone a good review. Hasan is a writer, no different than anyone else who has a keyboard or a pencil and paper. His opinions are no better and no worse than anyone else's. Why are you so bent out of shape and talking about Alanzo and crazy shit like declares? LOL

I have a really great idea for you to help reverse the dwindling spiral of anyone who didn't give Hassan's book 5 STAR GLOWING REVIEWS. Why don't you write 10 super theta, standard and acceptable "Ideal Reviews" and book buyers pick & post one of of them. That way Hassan's books (like Ron's) can ban readers who didn't like the book and issue a Non-Enturbulation Order on them so they won't spread their black PR on the book!

he has lost virtually all of his professional credibility
He has effectively forfeited any currency he had as a person knowledgeable about cults.
he has officially joined the liberal loons who have been waging multiple gaslighting crusades.
There is a trust one inherently grants to professionals and that trust feels like it has been violated by Steve's pandering for book sales.
I think he has seriously damaged himself professionally.
But that's how ridiculous Hassan's cheap book-selling gimmick comes across.
When scio's and osa and people like Marty and Alanzo slime people in the ex community such as Steve Hassan and Karen and Jeffery and Tony O and Leah R there is usually (and rightfully) swift strident rebuttals but when you use the same cult tactics it is ok. Weird. Give the political fanaticism a rest, that's what killed the last board.

freethinker

Controversial
posted by Pseudonym

You're a fucking character. I like your prose but don't always agree with you, but I know you prefer the trtuh over the bullshit.

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander Redux
Instead of disagreeing with Mr. Hassan in a mature respectful manner . . .
I'll translate the thread to date into "mature respectful" language.

When I need an oil change, I leave my car with my local auto mechanic. He's trained to do that
When I need a my eyes checked, I visit my optometrist. She's trained to do that.

I wouldn't call Steve Hassan to repair a major plumbing leak in my home or yard. He's not trained to do that.

He should stick to his knitting. Just friendly advice. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Stick to your religious cults, that's all.
Give the political fanaticism a rest . . .
Good advice for Steve Hassan, too. Respect your duly elected president. Respect the Flag. Be a patriot.
Will be better for all concerned in the end.

That's as neutral and non-combative as I can translate the underlying meaning and message of this thread. :coolwink:

Last edited:

He-man

Hero extraordinary

You have a point, but can"alanzoed" not become a word pleeeeeeaaaaseeeee.....

What he did was more akin to lighting up a TNT schtick under his chair to eject him from the community, and seriously, it's fucking tragic that others are suffering for how he behaved himself. It's as unacceptable as what he did.

He is as much to blame for how unbalanced and unreasonable the discussions become as are others. So please don't victimize him.

He-man

Hero extraordinary
That being said....

I can't wait to read up on mr. Steve Hassans take on the Trum cult that is currently infecting the world!

I kid the board. I think, not sure yet, hangover, massive hangover.