Scientology Patron Meritorious and Republican political commentator Joy Villa, who recently had an exploratory committee for a Congressional run

ISNOINews

Independent Scientology and Nation of Islam news
Joy Villa is proud to be a monthly contributor for Chosen Generation Radio. Where no topic is off limits and everything is filtered through biblical glasses.

Screenshot_20201130-121813_1606765158413.png

The host of Chosen Generation Radio is Christian Pastor Greg Young.

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Meet The Host

Pastor-Greg-after-I-went-home.jpg

Pastor Greg Young

Chosen Generation Radio, where no topic is off limits and everything is filtered through biblical glasses, is designed to cause people to think about many of their preconceived thoughts on what the responsibility is of Christians in our society. It is designed to educate through interviews with pundits in a variety of fields. Scripture teaches that heaven and earth are the Lord’s and the fullness thereof. So if it all is His then He has a say in how it should be running. As heirs to His promises and friends not servants as Jesus communicates in John 15, we have a responsibility not just for “social Issues” but for all issues in the world as they are all impacted by His Word.

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

Joy Villa is the first contributor featured on the Chosen Generation website.

Chosen Generation Radio

Screenshot_20201130-123557_1606765105951.png

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
Joy Villa is proud to be a monthly contributor for Chosen Generation Radio. Where no topic is off limits and everything is filtered through biblical glasses.

View attachment 8043

Meet The Host

View attachment 8044

Pastor Greg Young

Chosen Generation Radio, where no topic is off limits and everything is filtered through biblical glasses, is designed to cause people to think about many of their preconceived thoughts on what the responsibility is of Christians in our society. It is designed to educate through interviews with pundits in a variety of fields. Scripture teaches that heaven and earth are the Lord’s and the fullness thereof. So if it all is His then He has a say in how it should be running. As heirs to His promises and friends not servants as Jesus communicates in John 15, we have a responsibility not just for “social Issues” but for all issues in the world as they are all impacted by His Word.

Chosen Generation Radio

View attachment 8045
Oh yeah, because its al OK for celebs to mingle with them dirty, dirty Christians. But if a decent public Scientologist would do it, she/he would get pulled in to ethics for "other practices".

Scientology - THE religion to go to when you want double standards.

This sort of stuff annoyed me to no end even when I was in.

ISNOINews

View attachment 8043

Meet The Host

View attachment 8044

Pastor Greg Young

Chosen Generation Radio

View attachment 8045
YouTube audio. Joy Villa appears at 55:40 --

-- right after the host says, "Look, I am for marriage between a man and a woman" at 52:54.

So much for Joy Villa being supportive of LGBTQ people and LGBTQ rights

ISNOINews

Last edited:

ISNOINews

Scientology Patron Meritorious Joy Villa says:

"I hope Ellen Page doesn’t try to steal any female roles."

View attachment 8069

Background:

On 12/1/20, Elliot Page (fka Ellen Page) came out as transgender.

GLAAD: Elliot Page, Oscar-nominated star of Umbrella Academy, speaks out about being transgender

Elliot Page, Oscar-nominated star of Umbrella Academy, speaks out about being transgender

Joy Villa's tweet is additionally significant because:

(1) Elliot Page plays the role of Vanya Hargreeves, a cisgender woman, on "The Umbrella Academy"; and

(2) some commentators on social media have suggested that the role of Vanya Hargreeves should be recast. See:

Variety: Elliot Page Will Continue to Star in ‘Umbrella Academy,’ Netflix Changes Credits on His Past Films

Elliot Page Will Continue to Star in ‘Umbrella Academy,’ Netflix Changes Credits on His Past Films

Screenshot_20201202-161614_1606951462154.png

Thus, it appears Villa may be suggesting that Page should lose his job playing the part of Vanya Hargreeves.

Last edited:

ISNOINews

Enthetan

Veteran of the Psychic Wars
ETA: I just find it odd that in response to the discussion surrounding Thanksgiving "a Native woman (Choctaw)" would engage in whataboutism invoking inter-tribal conflicts.
You can call it "whataboutism", and I can call it "don't-give-a-damn-ism", as in I regard Thanksgiving as an opportunity to get together with family and friends to give thanks for all the good that's happened over the year, without getting dragged into discussions about people and their complaints about events which happened long before I was born.

Enthetan

Veteran of the Psychic Wars
Oh yeah, because its al OK for celebs to mingle with them dirty, dirty Christians. But if a decent public Scientologist would do it, she/he would get pulled in to ethics for "other practices".

Scientology - THE religion to go to when you want double standards.

This sort of stuff annoyed me to no end even when I was in.
It's OK for celebs, because they have full-time handlers in the background making sure the flow is "other-practice people getting good thoughts about Scientology", rather than "Scientologist getting drawn to other practices and away from Scientology".

ISNOINews

Video: Joy Villa's entire free one-hour Women In Power Event.

Streamed live on Dec 3, 2020

A live speaker power hour conference with Q&A and Success Stories to inspire and build confidence. JOIN ME

[ https://success.joyvilla.com/4-steps-order-form1606769989906 ]

/

Last edited:

ISNOINews

iHeart Radio -- The Jesse Kelly Show Podcast with guest Joy Villa.

December 14, 2020 • 45 min

Listen to the The Jesse Kelly Show Episode - TV: NYC Shut Down on iHeartRadio | iHeartRadio

* * * * * BEGIN INTRODUCTION * * * * *

Jesse Kelly rips billionaire Bill Gates for making comments about the future of America’s businesses and how they should stay closed to help stop the spread of coronavirus. Plus, Jesse talks with Joy Villa about the rioting this past weekend in D.C. and how conservatives need to have a stronger voice when expressing their discomfort with the state of our government.

* * * * * END INTRODUCTION * * * * *

ISNOINews

iHeart Radio -- The Jesse Kelly Show Podcast with guest Joy Villa.

December 14, 2020 • 45 min

Listen to the The Jesse Kelly Show Episode - TV: NYC Shut Down on iHeartRadio | iHeartRadio

* * * * * BEGIN INTRODUCTION * * * * *

Jesse Kelly rips billionaire Bill Gates for making comments about the future of America’s businesses and how they should stay closed to help stop the spread of coronavirus. Plus, Jesse talks with Joy Villa about the rioting this past weekend in D.C. and how conservatives need to have a stronger voice when expressing their discomfort with the state of our government.

* * * * * END INTRODUCTION * * * * *
Video: Joy Villa in I'm Right with Jesse Kelly | FULL Episode | 12-14-20

/