Scientology Patron Meritorious and Republican political commentator Joy Villa, who recently had an exploratory committee for a Congressional run

ISNOINews

Independent Scientology and Nation of Islam news
Saturday, 11/14/20: Joy Villa will lead a Stop.the Steal rally in Nashville, TN with Patrick Hampton.

Hampton is the Vice President of Hamilton Flourishing, conservative research institute in Chattanooga, TN

View attachment 7667
The Tennessee Star: Organizers Plan Second Stop the Steal Rally in Nashville for Saturday

Organizers Plan Second Stop the Steal Rally in Nashville for Saturday - Tennessee Star

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Organizers have scheduled a second Stop The Steal Rally for this coming weekend in Nashville to protest potential voter fraud and other irregularities that may have affected the outcome of the 2020 presidential election.

The event will take place at noon Saturday on the grounds of the Tennessee State Capitol, said Patrick Hampton, one of the event organizers.

Cecilia DeSonia, another organizer, told The Tennessee Star Wednesday that she and others hope to keep up the same energy and momentum that followed last Saturday’s Stop The Steal Rally at the same location
[SNIP]

Scheduled speakers, DeSonia and Hampton said, include the following:

• Singer Joy Villa

• Pastor Ben Graham of the Music City Baptist Church

• State Sen. Mark Pody (R-Lebanon)

• Ty and Charlene Bollinger

• Robby Starbuck

• Landon Newsom Starbuck

• Tina Marie Griffin (also known as “Counter Culture Mom”)

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief

ISNOINews

CNN Business quotes Joy Villa at length.

Conservatives find home on social media platforms rife with misinformation.

Singer Joy Villa, a vocal supporter of President Trump, told her nearly 250,000 Twitter followers to go follow her on Parler earlier this week. She said she previously had one of her YouTube videos temporarily removed, and she feels that conservatives are being "disenfranchised" on the larger social media platforms.

"There's a lot of shadow banning, censorship and over saturated 'fact checking' to the detriment of being able to freely post anything, even on the President of the United States," Villa told CNN Business in an email. "I love that Parler is transparent with who views my posts, and that they promote and actually support free speech and free thought."

Last edited:

ISNOINews

I have noticed that Tennessee Star has begun to give a lot of favorable coverage to Joy Villa.

'Stop The Steal’ Rallies a Second Time in Nashville with Double the Numbers

'Stop The Steal' Rallies a Second Time in Nashville with Double the Numbers - Tennessee Star

The rally began with a prayer, followed by a rendition of the National Anthem from singer, actress, and conservative activist Joy Villa. Villa has received both criticism and praise for her pro-Trump and pro-life dresses at celebrity events, such as the Grammy Awards.

[SNIP]

After singing the National Anthem, Villa announced that she’d moved to Nashville recently because of how this political climate has impacted her faith. The singer testified that God had told her to move from California to Tennessee.

“This is God’s country. You’re my family because we’re patriots and you’re fighting alongside me. This is our 1776 and I truly believe this,” stated Villa. “It’s Democrats versus freedom-loving Americans. I don’t say ‘Republicans’ because there’s a lot of ‘RINOs’ out there: ‘Republicans In Name Only.’ I don’t think this is Democrats versus Republicans. It’s good versus evil.”

Enthetan

Veteran of the Psychic Wars

Singer Joy Villa, a vocal supporter of President Trump, told her nearly 250,000 Twitter followers to go follow her on Parler earlier this week. She said she previously had one of her YouTube videos temporarily removed, and she feels that conservatives are being "disenfranchised" on the larger social media platforms.

"There's a lot of shadow banning, censorship and over saturated 'fact checking' to the detriment of being able to freely post anything, even on the President of the United States," Villa told CNN Business in an email. "I love that Parler is transparent with who views my posts, and that they promote and actually support free speech and free thought."

Some people just love to label different opinions as "misinformation".

Other people will move to where their opinions are not censored.

Enthetan

Veteran of the Psychic Wars
As an example, in 2016, it is alleged that some Russians inserted their opinions into US social media, and that this constituted "election interference" which somehow invalidated the legitimacy of Trump's presidency. This is regarded as "fact" in the official media narrative.

At no point was it even alleged that anyone persuaded anyone to cast an illegitimate ballot for Trump.

Now, fast forward to 2020...

Last edited:

ISNOINews

Some people just love to label different opinions as "misinformation".

Other people will move to where their opinions are not censored.
I try to stay out of politics here, but nonetheless feel compelled to say that I agree. The headline of the CNN story and theme of "misinformation" were unfortunate, to say the least. The valid, factual story is that following the election, many conservatives are moving from Twitter to Parler. I cross-posted the story here only because it: (1) quotes Joy Villa at length; and (2) reveals that Villa had joined and is promoting Parler.

Karakorum

As an example, in 2016, it is alleged that some Russians inserted their opinions into US social media, and that this constituted "election interference" which somehow invalidated the legitimacy of Trump's presidency. This is regarded as "fact" in the official media narrative.

At no point was it even alleged that anyone persuaded anyone to cast an illegitimate ballot for Trump.

Now, fast forward to 2020...
Yeah the Putin connection was smoke&mirrors coming from the dems.

Are threre Russian trolls on social media trying to influence people's opinions on all sort of things and derail groups/threads that are uncomfortable for Putin? Yeah of course.

Was that involvement enough to tilt the US election? No way. There's no evidence of that, because that claim is political bs. That democratic party paranoid bs.

ISNOINews

Joy Villa feels called to start a fast and prayer tomorrow for at least three to five days. Who would like to join her? You can encourage one another.

60 Retweets, 11 Quote Tweets and 719 Likes as of this writing.

Screenshot_20201120-112439_1605896994553.png

Last edited:

ISNOINews

Responding to the discussion of Thanksgiving in 2020, Joy Villa, who claims to be "a Native woman (Choctaw)," asks:

"Why don’t we talk about the ‘stolen land’ that was taken from one tribe by another?"

235 Retweets, 27 Quote Tweets and 2,900 Likes as of this writing.

Screenshot_20201127-092731_1606494507915.png

Screenshot_20201127-091805_1606494272387.png

ETA: I just find it odd that in response to the discussion surrounding Thanksgiving "a Native woman (Choctaw)" would engage in whataboutism invoking inter-tribal conflicts.

Last edited:

ISNOINews

Responding to the discussion of Thanksgiving in 2020, Joy Villa, who claims to be "a Native woman (Choctaw)," asks:

"Why don’t we talk about the ‘stolen land’ that was taken from one tribe by another?"

235 Retweets, 27 Quote Tweets and 2,900 Likes as of this writing.

View attachment 7994

View attachment 7995
I have seen it asserted that:

Traditional Clothing of Choctaws:

'Native American headdress was part of a chief’s formal attire in many tribes, but this is not a tradition practiced by the Choctaws."

Choctaw Indian Fact Sheet:

Facts for Kids: Choctaw Indians (Choctaws)

"The Choctaws didn't wear long head dresses like the Sioux."

I do not know whether or not this view is accurate.

Karakorum

I have seen it asserted that:

Traditional Clothing of Choctaws:

'Native American headdress was part of a chief’s formal attire in many tribes, but this is not a tradition practiced by the Choctaws."

Choctaw Indian Fact Sheet:

Facts for Kids: Choctaw Indians (Choctaws)

"The Choctaws didn't wear long head dresses like the Sioux."

I do not know whether or not this view is accurate.
The problem with native american identity is that each nation treats it differently. There are native american nations where the only form of identity is blood and descent. There are others were it is only about citizenships and having a tribal ID card. For others, it is about culture and being raised in a native household.

I checked and the Choctaw nation tribal membership requires that the person can trace his/her "direct lineage to an original enrollee on the Final ChoctawDawes Rolls". The Choctaw nation used to have a 1/2 blood quantum requirement (meaning at least 50% of your DNA had to be choctaw), but they dropped the blood quantum requirement in 2017.

So Joy may be eligible for Choctaw tribal membership, depending if her Choctaw ancestor was an enrollee or not.