Scientology Patron Meritorious and Republican political commentator Joy Villa, who recently had an exploratory committee for a Congressional run

PirateAndBum

Administrator
Staff member
Does she have a job? How is she paying to hop around the country to all these events?

ISNOINews

Independent Scientology and Nation of Islam news
Does she have a job? How is she paying to hop around the country to all these events?
She is still married to Thorsten Overgaard, though they are in the process of getting a divorce. My understanding is that he does well financially, so perhaps he has supported her. I also noticed her most recent Walk Away speaking engagement charges $69 to $169 per person, so perhaps she is paid a speaker's fee.

ISNOINews

Macabre video of fake Trump shooting media and critics Is shown at the American Priority Festival and Conference where Joy Villa performed.

First, New York Times: Macabre Video of Fake Trump Shooting Media and Critics Is Shown at His Resort

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

A video depicting a macabre scene of a fake President Trump shooting, stabbing and brutally assaulting members of the news media and his political opponents was shown at a conference for his supporters at his Miami resort last week, according to footage obtained by The New York Times.

Several of Mr. Trump’s top surrogates — including his son Donald Trump Jr., his former spokeswoman Sarah Huckabee Sanders and the governor of Florida, Ron DeSantis — were scheduled to speak at the three-day conference, which was held by a pro-Trump group, American Priority, at Trump National Doral Miami. Ms. Sanders and a person close to Mr. Trump’s son said on Sunday that they did not see the video at the conference.

[SNIP]

The organizer of the event said in a statement on Sunday that the clip had been played at the conference, saying it was part of a “meme exhibit.” He denounced the video and said his organization was looking into how it was shown at the event.

“Content was submitted by third parties and was not associated with or endorsed by the conference in any official capacity,” said the organizer, Alex Phillips. “American Priority rejects all political violence and aims to promote a healthy dialogue about the preservation of free speech. This matter is under review.”

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

Next, Joy Villa's performance at the event;

Last edited:

PirateAndBum

Administrator
Staff member
I fail to see why anyone would want to listen to her speak. She's a clothes horse with minimal talent.

ISNOINews

PirateAndBum

Administrator
Staff member
I must say, she does know how to accentuate her curves.

ISNOINews

ISNOINews

Last edited:

ISNOINews

Last edited: