Scientology in a FREE FALL

HelluvaHoax!

You mean gullible people? I beg to differ. :D

LOL!!! Really hilarious.

I would say that the target demographic of Scientology also includes people whose reactive mind is not incapacitating their total certainty that Dr. Hubbard's tech works (even before they try Scientology!).

Here, for example, is an OT VIII Patron Meretricious who has fallen into the lower condition of Doubt when their car was repossessed, their house was foreclosed and they had to declare bankruptcy after doing the entire Bridge plus L-Rundown boosters to "rocket their havingness upward to superhuman echelons of indescribable prosperity!"

OT VIII at a grocery store checkout line momentarily
going PTS while briefly gazing at tabloid headlines
about all the OT celebrities that blew.

Clearly, Scientologists doubting whether the tech worked on them are aberrated beings who in fact the tech DID work on! The problem is that they are suffering from low awareness due to unhandled wholetrack overts and present time evil purposes—which explains why even though they got huge gains they cannot perceive their own miraculous wins. In such a compromised and degraded condition they are subject to being negatively influenced by 1.1 tabloids that spread entheta about Scientology celebrities. Quite fortunately, that strategy to enturbulate the public about Scientology's Messianic Moviestars always fails because everyone around the world knows at some level that Scientology is mankind's only hope.

Last edited:

Enthetan

Veteran of the Psychic Wars
I have money which the COS would love to have. I do my own grocery shopping. I notice the tabloid headlines at the checkout aisle. Occasionally I may browse while waiting in line.
And I do remember, when I was "in", that the tabloid and regular magazine articles about Scientology contributed to my being unwilling to reveal to friends, co-workers, and clients that I was a Scientologist, decades before I finally got out.

HelluvaHoax!

I have money which the COS would love to have. I do my own grocery shopping. I notice the tabloid headlines at the checkout aisle. Occasionally I may browse while waiting in line.

Confirming your point, even when I was IN Scientology I always used to browse the Tabloids (e.g. The Enquirer, The Globe et al). My favorite was Weekly World News, because it was the closest to Source and standard tech:

SPECIAL MESSAGE FOR SCIENTOLOGISTS AND INDIES: I apologize if you are deeply offended that I compared the World Weekly News tabloid to Dr. Hubbard's scientific research and advanced technological breakthroughs. Please understand that neither the ENQUIRER nor the GLOBE ever published eyewitness reports after visiting Heaven, like the time Ron issued confidential bulletins about his various visits to Heaven. That's why I so admire the cover story above, because they didn't just talk about it, they actually got photographic evidence of Heaven. I persist in my firm believe that World Weekly News must be owned and staffed by Scientology OTs.

Last edited:

onceuponatime

Man OSA just keeps messing up. Shouldn't they be able to threaten/intimidate this tabloid into not running the story? Looks like a few more weeks (months? years?) of rice and beans. Probably need more funds, time for another round of IAS donations.

If I were a current Scientology celeb I would hate to be positioned there with Masterson. The President's office would be getting some angry calls.

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief