Scientology Freedom Medal Winner Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad's anti-Semitic, racist, homophobic, anti-American, etc. statements

ISNOINews

Independent Scientology and Nation of Islam news
Inside the Trump and Farrakhan Ties to Scientology

Whistleblowers Leah Remini and Mike Rinder open up on the links between Donald Trump, the Nation of Islam, and the Church of Scientology, from loans and donations to fundraising.

Inside the Trump and Farrakhan Ties to Scientology

View attachment 5124

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

There’s also the matter of Tony Muhammad, the West Coast regional minister of the Nation of Islam and whose face is plastered all over the Scientology website. He’s also the recipient the IAS Freedom Medal, the church’s most coveted award, for spreading its teachings.

“It’s such an ugly marriage of convenience between these two, and it’s going to ultimately end in an ugly divorce, because both of these organizations believe that they are the only true answer,” explains Rinder. “Scientology, through David Miscavige, has done enormous things to try to engage and involve the Nation of Islam in Scientology. They have subsidized their involvement and given the highest Scientology awards to Tony Muhammad, the West Coast leader of the Nation of Islam. They have Nation of Islam people showing up to their events, acting as security people; and conversely, Farrakhan is preaching from his pulpit about the ‘great man’ L. Ron Hubbard who’s come to save the Black man. It’s utterly insane.”

And when it comes to Muhammad’s involvement with Scientology, few people may know more than Remini—who says she served as Muhammad’s handler of sorts.

“When I was introduced to Tony Muhammad at Celebrity Centre, he was in a very tough spot. He was not doing well financially. He wasn’t making money, and yet he was working for Farrakhan as the Nation of Islam’s West Coast representative,” she says. “Celebrity Centre asked me to buddy him and indoctrinate him into Scientology, and that’s exactly what happened. Since he couldn’t even pay his rent, I ended up sponsoring him for his first introductory courses. Celebrity Centre asked me to do this. And he’s never paid me back and blocked me on Twitter.”

“I considered myself a friend to Tony and his family, yet I received threats [from the Farrakhan speech],” Remini continues. “And you receive a 10 percent commission any time you get somebody to do a Scientology service, and you’re called a ‘staff member’ once you start promoting Scientology courses—which is what they’ve done. So I think there’s also a financial benefit to the Nation of Islam telling their followers to study Scientology.”

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *
Leah Remini Says Scientology's Small Business Loans are 'Criminal,' Slams Trump Admin For Hiring Spokesperson

https://www.newsweek.com/leah-remini-says-scientologys-small-business-loans-are-criminal-slams-trump-admin-hiring-1519784

Remini also revealed that Joy Villa, the Scientologist pitchwoman, was part of President Trump's Campaign Advisory Board having "infiltrated" the Administration. "I don't know how this continues to be a thing. It should be criminal," she said

The actress also thinks that there's a financial benefit for the Church of Islam to tell their followers to study Scientology. The West Coast's regional minister for the Nation of Islam, Tony Muhammad, also appeared to use the commission associated with Scientology.

"You receive a 10 percent commission any time you get somebody to do a Scientology service, and you're called a 'staff member' once you start promoting Scientology courses," said Remini. She also shared that she loaned Muhammad money when he first joined the church. The actress also claimed that he never paid her back and blocked her on Twitter.

"So I think there's also a financial benefit to the Nation of Islam telling their followers to study Scientology," she told The Daily Beast

ISNOINews

I am reporting on a subtle but important change here. (I could care less about the debate noted below. I care only about the Nation of Islam's attitude about and approach to vaccines.)

For the first time to my knowledge, Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad is acknowledging what Minister Farrakhan actually said about a Covid-19 vaccine during his July 4 speech -- I.e.., that he is open to his people taking the vaccine IF their scientists have verified that it is safe and effective.

Tony Muhammad

Screenshot_20200723-115038_1595530680111.png

Last edited:

ISNOINews

Scientology Freedom Medal Winner Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad yet again writes about the "Synagogue of Satan."

http://instagr.am/p/CDC34nwDnzn/

Screenshot_20200724-183200_1595640752009.png

Similar to earlier, Minister Tony Muhammad appears to argue, or at least assume without argument, that Jewish people today are morally responsible for the fact years ago some Jewish people were allegedly members of the Ku Klux Klan or represented the Ku Klux Klan as legal counsel.

As previously noted, Minister Tony Muhammad's argument (or unsupported assumption) is contrary to the express, clear and repeated teachings of the Quran.

The Quran (Muhammad Asad translation entitled, "The Holy Quran") states:

6:164 - "And whatever [wrong] any human being commits rests upon himself alone; and no bearer of burdens shall be made to bear another’s burden."

17:15 - "Whoever chooses to follow the right path, follows it but for his own good; and whoever goes astray, goes but astray to his own hurt; and no bearer of burdens shall be made to bear another’s burden."

35:18 - "AND NO BEARER of burdens shall be made to hear another’s burden; and if one weighed down by his load calls upon [another] to help him carry it, nothing thereof may be carried [by that other], even if it be one’s near of kin."

39:7 - "If you are ingrate – behold, God has no need of you; none the less, He does not approve of ingratitude in His servants: whereas, if you show gratitude, He approves it in you. And no bearer of burdens shall be made to bear another’s burden."

53:36-38 - "(36) Or has he never yet been told of what was [said] in the revelations of Moses, (37) and of Abraham, who to his trust was true: (38) that no bearer of burdens shall be made to bear another’s burden;"

Given these passages of the Quran, Jewish people today are not morally responsible for the membership of different Jewish people in the Ku Klux Klan or their legal representation of the Klan years ago. In Islam, children are not responsible for the sins of their parents.

As earlier, my purpose here is hopefully not to open this thread up to a general discussion of Islam or the Quran -- there is already a thread devoted to Islam - but to simply show that Minister Tony Muhammad's argument (even assuming his facts are correct) is contrary to the clear teachings of the Quran, and is quite frankly un-Islamic.

I wonder what the Jewish members of the Church of Scientology think of the incessant and unrelenting attacks on Judaism and the Jewish people by Scientology Freedom Medal Winner Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad?

Graphic for Instagram.

newcanvas_1595610251575_1595618536203_1595642835999.png

ISNOINews

Scientology Freedom Medal Winner Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad continues to post anti-Semitic diatribes against Jewish people and the "Synagogue of Satan." See:

http://instagr.am/p/CDEdpxVDgGC/

Screenshot_20200725-091349_1595696672059.png

It may not surprise you to know that the source upon which Minister Tony Muhammad relies, Fyodor Dostoevsky, was himself anti-Semitic. See:

Dostoevsky's Anti-Semitism and the Critics: A Review Article

Dostoevsky’s Anti-Semitism

Dostoevsky’s Anti-Semitism

Dostoevsky as an anti-Semite

Dostoevsky as an anti-Semite

Portrait of the Artist as an Antisemite

"Despite his belief in ‘redemption’ and ‘Christian love’, Fyodor Dostoevsky developed fervent antisemitic views that were explicitly revealed in his popular diary but also in his later masterpieces such as the House of the Dead and The Brothers Karamazov."

Portrait of the Artist as an Antisemite

Dostoevsky and the Jews, by David I. Goldstein

Dostoevsky and the Jews, by David I. Goldstein

Before Covid 19 suspended in-person Sunday services at Nation of Islam Muhammad Mosque 27 in Los Angeles, Minister Tony Muhammad gave a series of lectures about Judaism and Jewish people (e.g.., "Why the Jews hated Jesus, and why the Jews hate Farrakhan"). He used a standard set of anti-Semitic slides during these lectures. It now appears that he intends to publish all of these slides on Instagram, Facebook, etc.

Graphic for Instagram.

newcanvas_1595610251575_1595618536203_1595696821712.png

ISNOINews

It increasingly appears that Scientology Freedom Medal Winner Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad intends to post to Instagram all of the anti-Semitic graphics that he has used in his lectures over the years. See:

[NOTE: Ignore the prompt above to log-in. Log-in is not required. Just click the link.]

Screenshot_20200725-180819_1595726624421.png

Minister Tony Muhammad's anti-Semitism is actually more explicit, blatant and virulent than that of Minister Farrakhan.

I again ask what Jewish members of the Church of Scientology think about this?

Graphic for Instagram:

newcanvas_1595610251575_1595618536203_1595722070339_1595726835762.png

Last edited:

ISNOINews

Scientology Freedom Medal Winner Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad for some unfathomable reason thinks that the fact that in 1959 the ADL didn't have "documentable evidence" that the Nation of Islam was anti-Semitic precludes the ADL from having such evidence today, over sixty years later.

Seriously? SMDH.

Has Minister Tony Muhammad listened to anything Minister Farrakhan has said about Judaism and the Jewish people over the intervening years?

Has Minister Tony Muhammad listened to what he, himself, Tony Muhammad, has said about Judaism and the Jewish people over the intervening years?

http://instagr.am/p/CDHZtzdDH-D/

Screenshot_20200726-121337_1595790846635.png

Graphic for Instagram.

newcanvas_1595610251575_1595618536203_1595791384109.png

Last edited:

ISNOINews

Scientology Freedom Medal Winner Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad again posts about the subject, "Understanding the Synagogue of Satan."

As previously noted, it appears that Minister Tony Muhammad intends to post to Instagram all of the anti-Semitic graphics that he has used in his lectures over the years.

In this case, Minister Tony Muhammad holds all Jewish people alive today morally responsible for the alleged acts, beliefs and statements of a single union boss (who happened to be Jewish) over one-hundred years ago.

The alleged guilt is not only collective, it is multi-generational.

http://instagr.am/p/CDJtA5kD0_p/

Screenshot_20200727-093636_1595868071097.png

http://instagr.am/p/CDJwU1pD5Wl/

Screenshot_20200727-093645_1595868097607.png

Graphic for Instagram.

newcanvas_1595868469896.png

Last edited:

ISNOINews

Scientology Freedom Medal Winner Nation of Islam Minister Abdul Malik Sayyid Muhammad aka Tony Muhammad is now doing Zoom meetings every Sunday on:

Prayer & Fasting: The Foundation To Success

This is interesting because fasting may be inconsistent with being sessionable for Scientology auditing.

Nayyirah Tivica Muhammad

Screenshot_20200809-100308_1596992675727.png
Screenshot_20200809-100321_1596992702763_1596993473401.png

ISNOINews

Scientology Freedom Medal Winner Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad promotes Minister Farrakhan's message that:

https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=605883770350171&id=182090329396186

The reason they hate me [is] because they know that I represent the end of their civilization. I represent the uncovering of their wickedness, fulfilling the judgment, that God has come to bring down on America and the world

Screenshot_20200809-172605_1597019215182.png

ISNOINews

Scientology Freedom Medal Winner Nation of Islam Minister Abdul Malik Sayyid Muhammad aka Tony Muhammad is again advising his people:

"Do not take their vaccines!!!!"

-- and tags his post with, "#wemustseparate #whywemustseparate #separation"

http://instagr.am/p/CEFRi7kjeID/

Screenshot_20200819-145041_1597873940720.png

Last edited:

ISNOINews

Scientology Freedom Medal Winner Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad says:

http://instagr.am/p/CEKPbEdDwcD/

Do not take their Vaccines! We are being set up for slaughter! We are dealing with Evil wickedness in High Places! #donotvaccinate #wemustseparate #hiddenagenda

Screenshot_20200821-133810_1598042316871.png

ISNOINews

9/5/20: Scientology Freedom Medal Winner Nation of Islam Minister Abdul Malik Sayyid Muhammad aka Tony Muhammad and Robert Kennedy, Jr. will discuss:

"Smallpox Infested Blankets, Tuskegee Experiment, Forced Vaccinations and Hidden Agendas... NEVER AGAIN!"

"Don't miss this very important interview with Robert Kennedy, Jr. The real hidden agenda of Big Pharma and Mandatory Vaccines is the NEW TUSKEGEE EXPERIMENT! Tune in for a Vaccines Education!"

Tony Muhammad

Screenshot_20200904-082752_1599233956427.png

Graphic for Instagram.

newcanvas_1595610251575_1595618536203_1596239094210_159624703526_1599236030224.png

Last edited:

ISNOINews

Regarding the anti-vaxx event today, 9/5/20, with Robert Kennedy, Jr., Scientology Freedom Medal Winner Nation of Islam Minister Abdul Malik Sayyid Muhammad aka Tony Muhammad says:

"Don’t miss this very important interview with Robert Kennedy Jr. Become more educated on the harmful effects of vaccines! Tuskegee Experiment “NEVER AGAIN”!!"

"Smallpox Infested Blankets, Tuskegee Experiment, Forced Vaccinations, and Hidden Agendas... NEVER AGAIN!"

Screenshot_20200905-085844_1599322446482.png

ISNOINews

Last edited: