Scientology Freedom Medal Winner Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad's anti-Semitic, racist, homophobic, anti-American, etc. statements

ISNOINews

Independent Scientology and Nation of Islam news

ISNOINews

At 12:00, Scientology Freedom Medal Winner Nation of Islam Minister Abdul Malik Sayyid Muhammad (aka Tony Muhammad) renews his call for Black people to be given their own separate state or territory.

The Minister spoke with Nick Cannon for the Cannon's Class YouTube show. The video was published on 6/18/20.

Last edited:

ISNOINews

Although the entire video is posted above, Nick Cannom and Cannon's Class were kind enough to provide the precise clip.

Scientology Freedom Medal Winner Nation of Islam Minister Abdul Malik Sayyid Muhammad (aka Tony Muhammad) renews his call for racial separation and for Black people to be given their own separate state or territory.

Last edited:

Churchill

“Over the past several years both the BLM-Los Angeles head Melina Abdullah and her daughter who is the co-founder of the BLM Youth Vanguard have racked up long records of anti-Semitic rants and fawning praise for Nation of Islam leader Farrakhan. Farrakhan who has praised Hitler, recently called Jews “termites” and obsessively rails against Judaism and Jews.”

ISNOINews

Although the entire video is posted above, Nick Cannom and Cannon's Class were kind enough to provide the precise clip.

Scientology Freedom Medal Winner Nation of Islam Minister Abdul Malik Sayyid Muhammad (aka Tony Muhammad) renews his call for racial separation and for Black people to be given their own separate state or territory.

Story tweeted:

ISNOINews

Scientology Freedom Medal Winner Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad shares Minister Louis Farrakhan's statement that:

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

The reason they hate me [is] because they know I reptesent the end of their civilization. I represent the uncovering of their wickedness, fulfilling the judgment thay God has come to bring down on Smerica and the world.

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

Tony Muhammad

Screenshot_20200713-075309_1594652565511.png

ISNOINews

Scientology Freedom Medal Winner Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad yet again promotes the anti-Semitic book series "The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews."

http://instagr.am/p/CCud18EjQRd/

Screenshot_20200716-200104_1594955289431.png

Wikipedia article about the books:

The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews - Wikipedia

With regard to the first book, the Wikipedia article notes:

The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews - Wikipedia

The book has been labeled an antisemitic canard by some historians, including Saul S. Friedman, who contends that Jews had a minimal role in the New World slave trade.[3] Henry Louis Gates, Jr., head of the department of Afro-American studies at Harvard University, called the book "the Bible of new anti-Semitism" and added that "the book massively misinterprets the historical record, largely through a process of cunningly selective quotations of often reputable sources".[4]

[3] Jews and the American Slave Trade, Saul S. Friedman, Transaction Publishers, 1999 pp. 2, 40

[4] Gilles Kepel Allah in the West: Islamic movements in America and Europe, Stanford University Press, 1997 pp. 68–6.

Last edited:

ISNOINews

At 12:00, Scientology Freedom Medal Winner Nation of Islam Minister Abdul Malik Sayyid Muhammad (aka Tony Muhammad) renews his call for Black people to be given their own separate state or territory.

The Minister spoke with Nick Cannon for the Cannon's Class YouTube show. The video was published on 6/18/20.

First, I'll note that Nick Cannon had made the above video private.

Second, the mainstream media is finally covering what I posted and tweeted about -- when I could still tweet. They still won't make the Scientology connection.

‘Closer To Animals’: Nick Cannon Goes On Racist, Anti-Semitic Rant, Says ‘White People’ And Jewish People Are ‘The True Savages’

‘Closer To Animals’: Nick Cannon Goes On Racist, Anti-Semitic Rant, Says ‘White People’ And Jewish People Are ‘The True Savages’

Cannon previously hosted Nation of Islam representative Minister Tony Muhammad on his podcast, where Muhammad called for a separate black state.

“We want Caucasians and this government to give us a separate state or territory like you did Israel,” Muhammad said.

ISNOINews

Scientology Freedom Medal Winner Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad continues to promote the anti-Semitic book series "The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews."

https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=312994803189855&id=100034380128611

Screenshot_20200717-174155_1595033259185.png

For some background regarding Brian Sheen, see:

The Jerusalem Post: David Sheen knows what it takes to demonize Israel

David Sheen knows what it takes to demonize Israel

How David Sheen Lies About Israel

CAMERA Snapshots: How David Sheen Lies About Israel

Last edited:

ISNOINews

First, I'll note that Nick Cannon had made the above video private.

Second, the mainstream media is finally covering what I posted and tweeted about -- when I could still tweet. They still won't make the Scientology connection.

Cannon previously hosted Nation of Islam representative Minister Tony Muhammad on his podcast, where Muhammad called for a separate black state.

“We want Caucasians and this government to give us a separate state or territory like you did Israel,” Muhammad said.

More media outlets are reporting that Minister Tony Muhammad calls for Black people to be given a separate state or territory. Unfortunately, they still don't make the Scientology connection.

Nick Cannon Says Jewish & White People Are The ‘True Savages'

Nick Cannon Says Jewish & White People Are The ‘True Savages’

Cannon previously used his podcast to speak with Nation of Islam representative Minister Tony Muhammad, who advocated for a separate Black state, The Daily Caller reported.

Nick Cannon’s Racist Rant: White People Are ‘The True Savages,’ ‘Closer to Animals’

Nick Cannon’s Racist Rant: White People Are ‘The True Savages,’ ‘Closer to Animals’

The TV personality also previously hosted Nation of Islam representative Tony Muhammad on his “academic” podcast. At the time, Muhammad told Cannon, “We want caucasians and this government to give us a separate state or territory like you did Israel.”

PirateAndBum

Administrator
Staff member
More media outlets are reporting that Minister Tony Muhammad calls for Black people to be given a separate state or territory. Unfortunately, they still don't make the Scientology connection.

Nick Cannon Says Jewish & White People Are The ‘True Savages'

Nick Cannon Says Jewish & White People Are The ‘True Savages’

Cannon previously used his podcast to speak with Nation of Islam representative Minister Tony Muhammad, who advocated for a separate Black state, The Daily Caller reported.

The TV personality also previously hosted Nation of Islam representative Tony Muhammad on his “academic” podcast. At the time, Muhammad told Cannon, “We want caucasians and this government to give us a separate state or territory like you did Israel.”

They have many separate states to choose from: Nigeria, Kenya, Ethiopia, Congo, etc.

I welcome their departure.

ISNOINews

They have many separate states to choose from: Nigeria, Kenya, Ethiopia, Congo, etc.

I welcome their departure.
The official Nation of Islam Muslim Program states in relevant part:

* * * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

4. We want our people in America whose parents or grandparents were descendants from slaves, to be allowed to establish a separate state or territory of their own–either on this continent or elsewhere.

We believe that our former slave masters are obligated to provide such land and that the area must be fertile and minerally rich. We believe that our former slave masters are obligated to maintain and supply our needs in this separate territory for the next 20 to 25 years–until we are able to produce and supply our own needs.

Since we cannot get along with them in peace and equality, after giving them 400 years of our sweat and blood and receiving in return some of the worst treatment human beings have ever experienced, we believe our contributions to this land and the suffering forced upon us by white America, justifies our demand for complete separation in a state or territory of our own

The NOI Muslim Program is what Scientology Freedom Medal Winner Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad always refers to.

I highlighted the phrase, "either on this continent or elsewhere." In my experience of listening to Minister Tony Muhammad talk about this over the years, he generally omits that phrase, and talks only about Black people being given several U.S. states, usually five or six. (As I recall, NOI Brother Rizza Islam has recently talked about Black people being given ten states.)

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: UTR

ISNOINews

Yesterday, 7/18/20, Nationtown TV rebroadcast the 4/11/18 lecture by Scientology Freedom Medal Winner Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad entitled, "Why The Jews Hated Jesus... And Why They Hate Farrakhan."

In the lecture Minister Tony Muhammad features the anti-Semitic book series, "The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews." (The books have been banned from Amazon.)

https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=973449386438812&id=361604330956657

Screenshot_20200719-093644_1595176956880.png

ISNOINews

While Nick Cannon made his YouTube video private, the video -- including Minister Tony Muhammad's call for Black people to be given a separate state or territory -- is still available on the Nationtown TV Facebook page.

https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=971054290011655&id=361604330956657

Screenshot_20200719-121821_1595186341324.png

ISNOINews

Scientology Freedom Medal Winner Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad continues to promote the anti-Semitic book, "The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews."

Tony Muhammad

Screenshot_20200721-135845_1595365185146.png

I generally try to provide analysis and observations concerning only the subject of Scientology. Nonetheless, I feel compelled to make the following quick observation regarding Minister Tony Muhammad's fundamental misunderstanding of Islam.

Minister Tony Muhammad apparently believes that Jewish people today are morally responsible for what the Lehman brothers allegedly did almost 150 years ago. This, however, is contrary to the express, clear and repeated teachings of the Quran.

The Quran (Muhammad Asad translation entitled, "The Holy Quran") states:

6:164 - "And whatever [wrong] any human being commits rests upon himself alone; and no bearer of burdens shall be made to bear another’s burden."

17:15 - "Whoever chooses to follow the right path, follows it but for his own good; and whoever goes astray, goes but astray to his own hurt; and no bearer of burdens shall be made to bear another’s burden."

35:18 - "AND NO BEARER of burdens shall be made to hear another’s burden; and if one weighed down by his load calls upon [another] to help him carry it, nothing thereof may be carried [by that other], even if it be one’s near of kin."

39:7 - "If you are ingrate – behold, God has no need of you; none the less, He does not approve of ingratitude in His servants: whereas, if you show gratitude, He approves it in you. And no bearer of burdens shall be made to bear another’s burden."

53:36-38 - "(36) Or has he never yet been told of what was [said] in the revelations of Moses, (37) and of Abraham, who to his trust was true:4489 (38) that no bearer of burdens shall be made to bear another’s burden;"

Given these passages of the Quran, Jewish people today are not morally responsible for what the Lehman brothers allegedly did over 100 years ago. In Islam, children are not responsible for the sins of their parents.

(NOTE: In lectures, Minister Tony Muhammad has quoted, or at least paraphrased, contrary passages in the Christian Bible. See, e.g.., Numbers 14:18 - "The LORD is slow to anger, abounding in love and forgiving sin and rebellion. Yet he does not leave the guilty unpunished; he punishes the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation."; Deuteronomy 5:9 - "You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me." Relying on the Bible in contradiction to express, clear and repeated verses of the Quran seems like an odd thing for a Muslim minister to do.)

My purpose here is hopefully not to open this thread up to a general discussion of Islam or the Quran -- there is already a thread devoted to Islam - but to simply show that Minister Tony Muhammad's argument (even assuming his facts are correct) is contrary to the clear teachings of the Quran, and is quite frankly un-Islamic.

Attachments

Last edited:

ISNOINews

Inside the Trump and Farrakhan Ties to Scientology

Whistleblowers Leah Remini and Mike Rinder open up on the links between Donald Trump, the Nation of Islam, and the Church of Scientology, from loans and donations to fundraising.

Inside the Trump and Farrakhan Ties to Scientology

Screenshot_20200722-080902_1595430575219.png

There’s also the matter of Tony Muhammad, the West Coast regional minister of the Nation of Islam and whose face is plastered all over the Scientology website. He’s also the recipient the IAS Freedom Medal, the church’s most coveted award, for spreading its teachings.

“It’s such an ugly marriage of convenience between these two, and it’s going to ultimately end in an ugly divorce, because both of these organizations believe that they are the only true answer,” explains Rinder. “Scientology, through David Miscavige, has done enormous things to try to engage and involve the Nation of Islam in Scientology. They have subsidized their involvement and given the highest Scientology awards to Tony Muhammad, the West Coast leader of the Nation of Islam. They have Nation of Islam people showing up to their events, acting as security people; and conversely, Farrakhan is preaching from his pulpit about the ‘great man’ L. Ron Hubbard who’s come to save the Black man. It’s utterly insane.”

And when it comes to Muhammad’s involvement with Scientology, few people may know more than Remini—who says she served as Muhammad’s handler of sorts.

“When I was introduced to Tony Muhammad at Celebrity Centre, he was in a very tough spot. He was not doing well financially. He wasn’t making money, and yet he was working for Farrakhan as the Nation of Islam’s West Coast representative,” she says. “Celebrity Centre asked me to buddy him and indoctrinate him into Scientology, and that’s exactly what happened. Since he couldn’t even pay his rent, I ended up sponsoring him for his first introductory courses. Celebrity Centre asked me to do this. And he’s never paid me back and blocked me on Twitter.”

“I considered myself a friend to Tony and his family, yet I received threats [from the Farrakhan speech],” Remini continues. “And you receive a 10 percent commission any time you get somebody to do a Scientology service, and you’re called a ‘staff member’ once you start promoting Scientology courses—which is what they’ve done. So I think there’s also a financial benefit to the Nation of Islam telling their followers to study Scientology.”