Scientology Freedom Medal Winner Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad's anti-Semitic, racist, homophobic, anti-American, etc. statements

ISNOINews

Independent Scientology and Nation of Islam news
Bethany Mandel was kind enough to quote and retweet my most recent tweet about the antisemitism of Scientology Freedom Medal Winner Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad. As a result, my Twitter video excerpt has been viewed over 3 thousand times.

/

Last edited:

ISNOINews

Last edited:

ISNOINews

On 1/5/20 at Muhammad Mosque 27 in Los Angeles, Scientology Freedom Medal Winner Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad:

said at 2:55 (i.e., 1:04:16 remaining) regarding the assassination of Soleimani, "They want to make the Arab world like America, Homosexuals, cowards, thieves, robbers, murderers, strip clubs. Gay parades";

said at 14:30 (i.e., 52:41 remaining), God will destroy White people;

said at 29:20 (i.e., 37:51 remaining), American soldiers are "rent-a-cops" and "cowards." "They didn't really want to be in the Army. That was the only job they could get";

at 42:11 (i.e., 25:00 remaining) regarding the assassination of Gaddafi, called Secretary of State Clinton a "heifer" and a "dog," and called President Obama a "little sissy" and a "punk"; and

at 47:50 (i.e., 19:21 remaining), again blamed "the Jews" for slavery and again promoted the three book series "The Secret Relationship Between Blacks And Jews."

Twitter video excerpt:

Note the flags of the United States and Israel in the final image of Tony Muhammad receiving the Scientology Freedom Medal.

/

Last edited:

ISNOINews

On 1/5/20 at Muhammad Mosque 27 in Los Angeles, Scientology Freedom Medal Winner Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad:

said at 2:55 (i.e., 1:04:16 remaining) regarding the assassination of Soleimani, "They want to make the Arab world like America, Homosexuals, cowards, thieves, robbers, murderers, strip clubs. Gay parades";

said at 14:30 (i.e., 52:41 remaining), God will destroy White people;

said at 29:20 (i.e., 37:51 remaining), American soldiers are "rent-a-cops" and "cowards." "They didn't really want to be in the Army. That was the only job they could get";

at 42:11 (i.e., 25:00 remaining) regarding the assassination of Gaddafi, called Secretary of State Clinton a "heifer" and a "dog," and called President Obama a "little sissy" and a "punk"; and

at 47:50 (i.e., 19:21 remaining), again blamed "the Jews" for slavery and again promoted the three book series "The Secret Relationship Between Blacks And Jews."

Twitter video excerpt:

Note the flags of the United States and Israel in the final image of Tony Muhammad receiving the Scientology Freedom Medal.

/
A new, longer Twitter video excerpt of Minister Tony Muhammad's remarks regarding Jewish people.

On 1/5/20, Scientology Freedom Medal Winner Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad blamed "the Jews" for slavery and again promoted the book "The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews."

As noted in Wikipedia, Henry Louis Gates, Jr., head of the department of Afro-American studies at Harvard University, called the book "the Bible of new anti-Semitism."

The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews - Wikipedia

/

ISNOINews

2/10/20: Church of Scientology Celebrity Centre welcomes Special Guest Speaker Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad, who uses a Nazi anti-Semitic propaganda image.

Background:

Compare:

Der Stürmer - Das Jahr 1938 : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

Later colorized and translated by a neo-Nazi site:

Tony Muhammad also used the anti-Semitic Nazi propaganda image during his lecture.

Video:

Screenshot:

See posts on the original ESMB at:

Search Results for Query: der sturmer | Ex Scientologist Message Board

Graphic for tweet:

EDITED TO ADD:

Graphic for Instagram:

Last edited:

ISNOINews

Last edited:

ISNOINews

Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad has attained the Scientology religious State of Clear.

He went Clear on the original route to Clear. That is, he did not go Clear on New Era Dianetics (NED), but instead audited himself to Clear on the Clearing Course.

He is the twelfth member of the Nation of Islam to attain the Scientology religious State of Clear.

ISNOINews

Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad has attained the Scientology religious State of Clear.

He went Clear on the original route to Clear. That is, he did not go Clear on New Era Dianetics (NED), but instead audited himself to Clear on the Clearing Course.

He is the twelfth member of the Nation of Islam to attain the Scientology religious State of Clear.

Nation of Islam Minister Abdul Malik Sayyid Muhammad aka Tony Muhammad has attained the Scientology religious State of Clear.

Dianetically Speaking !!!!!!!!

Screenshot_20200319-190100_1584669717069.png

HelluvaHoax!

Nice!

Reverend Alfreddie reminds all that we should be "VERY PROUD AND HAPPY FOR THIS SERVANT OF GOD" for going Clear.

O.

M.

G.

LOL

Yeah, that makes sense. He is auditing out wholetrack implants and R6 implants and OT III implants and Helatrobus implants and Gorilla Goal implants and Heaven implants and thousands of other implants that make beings into "servants" (slaves) to a "GOD" that does not even exist. A God that is simply part of a degrading implant that embeds the false idea that there is one God over all.

In Scientology the only God is the person who went Clear and then OT.

So they cannot be a "servant" of God unless they are guilty of "DRAMATIZING THE R6 BANK".

But in Scientology World, this all seems normal to congratulate "servants" of implanted images.

NOI marks have twice the crazy because they have twice the implants from not 1 but 1 cults.

This stuff is so idiotic it would be fairly impossible to explain it to someone who had never been in a avaricious UFO-MONEY cult.

O

Oat Tea Ate

Wow! I have been doing some research on Nation of Islam and am totally blown away as to how racist they are. I recall working with them at the Org and thinking they were so nice and kind. Peaceful people.
NOI cult is similar to Scientology cult in that the people at the bottom of the pyramid are pretty nice and innocent people. They don't know they are being used as pawns in a much larger game.
Malcom X - WOW!!

ISNOINews

Scientology Freedom Medal Winner Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad is promoting the book Plague of Corruption by anti-vaccine and Coronavirus conspiracy theorist Judy Mikovits.

http://instagr.am/p/B_51pTEDkXq/

Screenshot_20200509-113020_1589049329967_1589055788027.png

Amazon link to the book:

Amazon.com: Plague of Corruption: Restoring Faith in the Promise of Science (Children’s Health Defense) eBook: Heckenlively, Kent, Mikovits, Judy, Kennedy, Robert Jr. F.: Kindle Store

Wikipedia entry for Judy Mikovits:

Judy Mikovits - Wikipedia

Graphic for tweet:

newcanvas_1556795276678_1556860479382_1556901335805_155697526518_1589056934154.png

ISNOINews

Scientology Freedom Medal Winner Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad invites you to watch the webcast by Minister Louis Farrakhan on July 4, 2020.

http://instagr.am/p/CBD3ozljzBt/

View attachment 4115

Graphic for tweet:

View attachment 4116
Scientology Freedom Medal Winner Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad invites you to watch a message of "Devine Guidance" from Minister Louis Farrakhan on July 4, 2020.

http://instagr.am/p/CBMteOcjIYN/

Screenshot_20200609-081210_1591715578247.png

Graphic for tweet:

D5vzakxXoAA2ucj_1591394843333_1591716252888.png

EDITED TO ADD:

Minister Tony Muhammad's tweet:

Last edited:

ISNOINews

Scientology Freedom Medal Winner Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad invites you to watch a message of "Devine Guidance" from Minister Louis Farrakhan on July 4, 2020.

http://instagr.am/p/CBMteOcjIYN/

View attachment 4247

Graphic for tweet:

View attachment 4248

EDITED TO ADD:

EDITED TO ADD: