Scientology Freedom Medal Winner Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad's anti-Semitic, racist, homophobic, anti-American, etc. statements

ISNOINews

Independent Scientology and Nation of Islam news
Last edited:

ISNOINews

On September 8, 2019 at Muhammad Mosque 27 in Los Angeles, CA, Scientology Freedom Medal Winner Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad again lectured on the book "The Fall of America" by the Honorable Elijah Muhammad, and said at 19:47:

"See sister, you can say why I should be able to dress like I want to. Who said you dressing like you want to? You dressing the way the White man want you. You dressing the way Cardi B telling you to dress because she is being manipulated by the White Jews who control music."

Story tweeted.

Photo and screenshots:

For Twitter:

https://i.imgur.com/wJDLCW2.png

https://i.imgur.com/pbM21vT.png

For Instagram:

Attachments

Last edited:

ISNOINews

On September 8, 2019 at Muhammad Mosque 27 in Los Angeles, CA, Scientology Freedom Medal Winner Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad again lectured on the book "The Fall of America" by the Honorable Elijah Muhammad, and said at 19:47:

"See sister, you can say why I should be able to dress like I want to. Who said you dressing like you want to? You dressing the way the White man want you. You dressing the way Cardi B telling you to dress because she is being manipulated by the White Jews who control music."

Story tweeted.

Photo and screenshots:

For Twitter:

For Instagram:

Excerpt posted to Instagram. Please go to the link for the Instagram video.

Link - John Tyler on Instagram: “Scientology Freedom Medal Winner Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad says: "You dressing the way Cardi B telling you to dress because…”

Cardi B Instagrammed.PNG

/

Last edited:

He-man

Hero extraordinary
Great to see that you made it over!!!

ISNOINews

Story tweeted.

Photo and screenshots:

For Twitter:

For Instagram:

On September 8, 2019 at Muhammad Mosque 27 in Los Angeles, CA, Scientology Freedom Medal Winner Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad again lectured on the book "The Fall of America" by the Honorable Elijah Muhammad, and at 26:15 equated being a homosexual with being a liar, a thief, an adulterer or a rapist -- and acted like he was being benevolent by doing so .

Tony Muhammad

Twitter and Instagram excerpt videos to be posted in the next day or two.

EDITED TO ADD:

Story tweeted:

Story posted to Instagram:

John Tyler on Instagram: “Scientology Freedom Medal Winner Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad equates being homosexual with being a liar, a thief, an adulterer…”

/

Last edited:

ISNOINews

9/21/19 in Los Angeles, CA : Scientology Freedom Medal Winner Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad invites you to a Town Hall Meeting on: "Should Blacks and Indigenous People Consider Separation?"

http://instagr.am/p/B2XmVUWn-K4/

Last edited:

ISNOINews

Story tweeted.

Photo and screenshots:

For Twitter:

For Instagram:

On September 8, 2019 at Muhammad Mosque 27 in Los Angeles, CA, Scientology Freedom Medal Winner Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad again lectured on the book "The Fall of America" by the Honorable Elijah Muhammad, and said at atround 1:07:00 that God is going to destroy America, destroy America's money, and after that:

"You are going to see White people jumping out of tall buildings in downtown L.A. I ain't going to be sad. I'm going to watch it like I watch a basketball game. Watch it, watch it, watch it. Boom. [laughter]"

Tony Muhammad

The Twitter and Instagram video excerpts will be posted in a day or two.

Zertel

On September 8, 2019 at Muhammad Mosque 27 in Los Angeles, CA, Scientology Freedom Medal Winner Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad again lectured on the book "The Fall of America" by the Honorable Elijah Muhammad, and said at atround 1:07:00 that God is going to destroy America, destroy America's money, and after that:

"You are going to see White people jumping out of tall buildings in downtown L.A. I ain't going to be sad. I'm going to watch it like I watch a basketball game. Watch it, watch it, watch it. Boom. [laughter]"

Tony Muhammad

Tony might become the first NOI to attain OMVIII
(Operating Muslim VIII)

ISNOINews

Tony Muhammad

EDITED TO ADD:

Story tweeted:

Posted to Instagram:

http://instagr.am/p/B2nBP7UH7QP/

ISNOINews

9/21/19 in Los Angeles, CA: Scientology Freedom Medal Winner Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad invites you to a Town Hall Meeting on: "Should Blacks and Indigenous People Consider Separation?," and says:

"We have a clear case to Separate from a government that has been abusive to people of color! Let my people go!!!!"

http://instagr.am/p/B2msBKBDqej/

For Twitter:

For Instagram:

ISNOINews

9/21/19 in Los Angeles, CA: Scientology Freedom Medal Winner Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad invites you to a Town Hall Meeting on: "Should Blacks and Indigenous People Consider Separation?," and says:

"It’s time to UNITE and DEMAND a SEPARATE STATE or Territories of our OWN!!!!"

Tony Muhammad

For Twitter:

For Instagram:

freethinker

Controversial

"It’s time to UNITE and DEMAND a SEPARATE STATE or Territories of our OWN!!!!"

Tony Muhammad

For Twitter:

For Instagram:

Do they realize who brought them to America and who captured them to be brought to America?

ISNOINews

At the September 21, 2019 Project Separation Town Hall, Scientology Freedom Medal Winner Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad says beginning at approximately 23:40 (i.e., 42:58 remaining):

"Separation and reparations go hand in hand."

"Reparations and separation go together."

"I see reparations and separation going together."

Screenshot:

Links to the Twitter and Instagram video excerpts should be posted in the next day or two.

EDITED TO ADD:

Posted to Twitter:

Posted to Instagram:

http://instagr.am/p/B2uP3e-HhC_/

Last edited:

Zertel

There are three or four threads on the NOI. I posted this on another thread. General information:

This is my general observation of the NOI, Scientology relationship. In 2010 Farrakhan began promoting Dianetics, not Scientology, to the NOI membership. At the time he may very well have believed that dianetic auditing would allow members to "run out" (discharge) memories of past prejudice, bigotry and oppression. At that time the membership was highly skeptical of accepting any form of "counselling" developed by a white man. Farrakhan persuasively sold the idea to (most) of the membership and as I understand it the NOI currently do non metered dianetic auditing
in their mosques. Some members have gone on to participate in Scientology auditing and training.

ISNOINews

On Sunday, September 29, 2019, Scientology Freedom Meal Winner Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad delivered a lecture at Muhammad Mosque 27 in Los Angeles entitled, "Come Out Of Her My People! Separation!"

In this lecture he argues in favor of complete racial separation. More specifically, he argues, among other things, at 1:52:30 (i.e., 30:13 remaining) that Black people demand and are entitled to "complete separation in a state or territory of their own."

Please go to the link for the video.

Screenshot:

EDITED TO ADD:

Story tweeted. Please go to the link for the Twitter excerpt video.

Screenshot:

Last edited:

ISNOINews

Project Separation tour stop featuring Scientology Freedom Medal Winner Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad (aka Abdul Malik Sayyid Muhammad) and Scientology Youth For Human Rights Award Winner Nation of Islam Brother Rizza Islam electrifies the West

The Final Call: Project Separation tour stop electrifies the West

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Student Minister Abdul Malik Sayyid Muhammad, Nation of Islam Western Region representative, hosted the town hall, which featured Dr. Melina Abdullah of Black Lives Matter Los Angeles; Hector Perez Pachecho, a Quechua from the Confederation of Tawantisuyu in South America and member of the intertribal Harmony Keepers which protects the indigenous ways and traditions of their people; Tino Phoenix, an Indigenous gang interventionist, and Rizza Islam, author of “A Message to the Millennials,” and social media influencer.

[SNIP]

Min. Abdul Malik Muhammad argued separation and reparations go hand in hand.
“We’re not looking for a one-time check from this government. We want to be treated even better than how Israel is being treated … Every year since 1948, right off the top, before they even balance the budget, $6 billion of the American taxpayers’ money goes to the state of Israel, not talking about the other $30-40 billion in military aid, in airplanes, in high technology that this government gives to that nation that it had nothing to do with destroying,” he said.

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

Graphics for possible tweets:

Last edited:

ISNOINews

On Sunday, October 6, 2019 at Muhammad Mosque 27 in Los Angeles, Scientology Freedom Medal Winner Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad delivered another lecture supporting racial separation entitled “Separation! The Nations Are Angry And Thy Wrath Is Come!”

At 1:59:22 (i.e., 12:40 remaining), he again chose to "Live" with the flag of the Nation of Islam rather than "Die" with the flag of the United States.

Screenshot:

Twitter video excerpt:

Last edited:

ISNOINews

On Sunday, October 6, 2019 at Muhammad Mosque 27 in Los Angeles, Scientology Freedom Medal Winner Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad delivered another lecture supporting racial separation entitled “Separation! The Nations Are Angry And Thy Wrath Is Come!”

At 1:59:22 (i.e., 12:40 remaining), he again chose to "Live" with the flag of the Nation of Islam rather than "Die" with the flag of the United States.

Screenshot:

Twitter video excerpt:

New graphic and tweet.