Scientology Field Staff Member and Scientology Commendation Winner Nation of Islam Sister Renata Muhammad attacks "Imposter Jews."

ISNOINews

Independent Scientology and Nation of Islam news
"Highly Commended" Scientology Field Staff Member Nation of Islam Sister Renata Muhammad says:

"It's September 1, 2020 and Separation is The ONLY Solution. Period."

Screenshot_20200901-091346_1598977081748.png

Graphic for Instagram:

newcanvas_1595610251575_1595618536203_1596239094210_159624703526_1598977383602.png

One reason why I post these "Separation" news items is that at the same time the Church of Scientology is trying to ingratiate itself with President Trump and the MAGA community through the Church of Scientology National Affairs Office, Trish Duggan, Greg Mitchell, Joy Villa, etc., it is supporting a group, the Nation of Islam, that literally wants to dismember the United States.

Last edited:

ISNOINews

"Highly Commended" Scientology Field Staff Member Nation of Islam Sister Renata Muhammad says:

"Put The Muslim Program To Congress."

Screenshot_20201101-092507_1604247970066.png

The official Nation of Islam Muslim Program states in part:

* * * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

4. We want our people in America whose parents or grandparents were descendants from slaves, to be allowed to establish a separate state or territory of their own–either on this continent or elsewhere. We believe that our former slave masters are obligated to provide such land and that the area must be fertile and minerally rich. We believe that our former slave masters are obligated to maintain and supply our needs in this separate territory for the next 20 to 25 years–until we are able to produce and supply our own needs.

Since we cannot get along with them in peace and equality, after giving them 400 years of our sweat and blood and receiving in return some of the worst treatment human beings have ever experienced, we believe our contributions to this land and the suffering forced upon us by white America, justifies our demand for complete separation in a state or territory of our own.

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

ISNOINews

"Highly Commended" Scientology Field Staff Member Nation of Islam Sister Renata Muhammad is promoting the 2021 NOI Saviours' Day Plenary Session:

"The Best and Only Solution: Separation in Progress."

Screenshot_20210226-081310_1614352961805.png

EvEEof1XUAAJ1DG.jpeg

rHJgLwx_1594576117409_1594576966770.png

"Separation" refers to racial separation pursuant to step 4 of the Nation of Islam Muslim Program:

4. We want our people in America whose parents or grandparents were descendants from slaves, to be allowed to establish a separate state or territory of their own–either on this continent or elsewhere. We believe that our former slave masters are obligated to provide such land and that the area must be fertile and minerally rich. We believe that our former slave masters are obligated to maintain and supply our needs in this separate territory for the next 20 to 25 years–until we are able to produce and supply our own needs.

Since we cannot get along with them in peace and equality, after giving them 400 years of our sweat and blood and receiving in return some of the worst treatment human beings have ever experienced, we believe our contributions to this land and the suffering forced upon us by white America, justifies our demand for complete separation in a state or territory of our own.

Screenshot_20210226-082407_1614353090720.png

/

ISNOINews

"Highly Commended" Scientology Field Staff Member Nation of Islam Sister Renata Muhammad says --

"The Best And Only Solution: The Separation Process Has Started"

-- and asks you to sign the Separation Petition.

Screenshot_20210227-064601_1614434006277.png

Petition | PROJECT SEPARATION

Screenshot_20210227-065029_1614434033083.png

"Separation" refers to racial separation pursuant to step 4 of the Nation of Islam Muslim Program:

Screenshot_20210226-082407_1614353090720.png

Sistet Renata's Commeneation:

rHJgLwx_1594576117409_1594576966770_1614434048540.png

/

HelluvaHoax!

Here's a great deal for the NOI and their goal of a "separate state".

They can have their own state, the same as the evil Jews who they hate. And since they are so much better than the Jews they can show how easily they can build a tiny country into a spectacular financial success worldwide.

The USA should give them appx 10% of Nevada desert, which is exactly what the Israeli's had to start with. That's about the same size as Israel (10,000 square miles).

Then we can have a reality TV show to watch how the NOI managed new state can use Farrakhan's and Hubbard's advanced universal wisdom to flourish and prosper.

And Las Vegas can create a trading index where people could bet on either NOI-land or Israel to have the best growth statistics and least crime.

I'm fairly sure NOI-land will be the safest after they rid their new country of Jews, whites and Cops. LOL.

ISNOINews

The USA should give them appx 10% of Nevada desert, which is exactly what the Israeli's had to start with. That's about the same size as Israel (10,000 square miles).
Sorry, that will not suffice. Although not reflected in the Nation of Islam Muslim Program quoted above, as consistently articulated by Minister Louis Farrakhan and Minister Tony Muhammad they also want their new state to have, like Israel, an "outlet to.the sea." They don't want to be landlocked and isolated, and particularly not by a potentially hostile country populated by many who want them to fail. Indeed, by many who want their failure to be televised.

The Nevada desert is not like Israel in another important respect. Yes, they both have deserts, but unlike the Nevada desert the land now controlled by Israel also historically had (and of course still has) fresh water resources and fertile land, and sustained a substantial native population. It not was not all desert.

Again, I don't want to defend the NOI. Again, I vehemently oppose the NOI Muslim Program. I'm just noting the existence of an additional relevant fact and a flaw in your comparison.

/

HelluvaHoax!

Sorry, that will not suffice. Although not reflected in the Nation of Islam Muslim Program quoted above, as consistently articulated by Minister Louis Farrakhan and Minister Tony Muhammad they also want their new state to have, like Israel, an "outlet to.the sea." They don't want to be landlocked and isolated, and particularly not by a potentially hostile country populated by many who want them to fail. Indeed, by many who want their failure to be televised.

The Nevada desert is not like Israel in another important respect. Yes, they both have deserts, but unlike the Nevada desert the land now controlled by Israel also historically had (and of course still has) fresh water resources and fertile land, and sustained a substantial native population. It not was not all desert.

Again, I don't want to defend the NOI. Again, I vehemently oppose the NOI Muslim Program. I'm just noting the existence of an additional relevant fact and a flaw in your comparison.

/

Actually, to be honest it was satirically intended and I didn't think anyone would notice the landlocked issue, LOL.

As far as Israel having "fertile land", that is not exactly right. Having been there for business in the past, I was personally given private VIP tours of different territories by high ranking military dudes and most of what Israel has accomplished is due to their very innovatively converting non-fertile desert to high-yield farming and forests. Not to oversimplify, but it was the same problem that the wildly successful city of Las Vegas faced and solved when attempting to open in the middle of a desert. Much of Southern California also solved a similar "desert problem".

Just out of curiosity I took a peek at EGYPT as far as the "desert challenge" is concerned. It is approximately 90% desert. Yet, it has approximately the same percentage of citizens living below the poverty line as California (appx. 20%). Yet, California (if considered a country) would rank as the 6th wealthiest nation in the world. I guess my point is that some political entities (whether states or nations) find and engage multiple and ingenious strategies to overcome barren land or desert.

However, I do respect your attention to detail! I'll reign in my spoofing posts in the future if I think it might be misconstrued for submitting a strategic plan/budget for a new country. Notwithstanding that, all cults who sincerely wish to create their own sovereign nation are encouraged to submit an RFQ to the Church of Hoaxology! LOL

Last edited:

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
"Highly Commended" Scientology Field Staff Member Nation of Islam Sister Renata Muhammad is promoting the 2021 NOI Saviours' Day Plenary Session:

"The Best and Only Solution: Separation in Progress."

View attachment 9629

View attachment 9632

View attachment 9630

View attachment 9631

/
"Separate but equal"

Geez these shmucks really are the black version of the clansmen. Worst part is that some sad sod will not vaccinate his octogenarian mom after reading this NOI crap and then she'll die of the virus.

PirateAndBum

Administrator
Staff member
I suggest that if they don't like living in the USA that they go back to the Ivory Coast and make a life.

HelluvaHoax!

I suggest that if they don't like living in the USA that they go back to the Ivory Coast and make a life.
That might end up being the single biggest GOFUNDME event in recorded history, if free travel & relocation expenses to the Ivory Coast (or any other country) are offered to angry and resentful NOI or African Americans (who hate or want to tear down the USA) and who can prove they are either a chronic welfare recipient and/or a recidivist criminal or member of the NOI.

Anyone donating to this trillion dollar fund should be given state and federal tax credits, and thereby multi-trillions of wasted taxpayer dollars would be chopped off the annual state/federal budgets and deficits.

By definition a WIN - WIN - WIN deal. The "victims" of "systemic racism" can get their safe space and a happy/prosperous life in the country of their choice, all expenses paid! The trillions saved in the evil USA could then be used to rebuild the nation's inner cities and infrastructure! And the hundreds of billions wasted in subsequent years could be tax incentives to growth companies that create new jobs for the remaining African Americans who are still trapped in a vicious poverty/welfare cycle BUT ARE QUITE WILLING & HAPPY TO WORK!.

And the nation's crime rate would plummet to record lows.

And the hate cult of NOI moves away too.

How is all this not a 4th Dynamic win? LOL