Scientology Dianetics Auditor of the Year and E-Meter Auitor-in-Training Nation of Islam Sister Charlene Muhammad promotes anti-White racism & bigotry

ISNOINews

Independent Scientology and Nation of Islam news
2018 Scientology Dianetics Auditor of the Year and Scientology Classed (i.e., E-Meter) Auditor-in-Training Nation of Islam Sister Charlene Muhammad promotes anti-White racism and bigotry.

More specifically, Sister Charlene Muhammad promotes the lecture "Yakub's Selective Breeding Project" by Nation of Islam Minister Dr. Wesley Muhammad.

As reported by Tony Ortega, Nation of Islam Sister Charlene Muhammad was named the 2018 Dianetics Auditor of the Year at the Church of Scientology PAC Base in Los Angeles.

Giving Scientology TV a run for its money — it’s the premiere of the Bunker network! | The Underground Bunker

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

The Dianetics Auditor of the Year was Nation of Islam Sister Charlene Muhammad. In addition to being a Dianetics Auditor, she is also a Dianetics Seminar In-Charge (i.e., she can run a Dianetics Seminar), a correspondent for The Final Call (the newspaper of the Nation of Islam), and she has a radio show. She supervised the delivery of Dianetics at Nation of Islam Saviours’ Day in Chicago.

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

In addition, Sister Charlene Muhammad is a Scientology Classed (i.e., E-Meter) Auditor-in-Training at the Church of Scientology of Los Angeles. At the very least, she has completed the Scientology Method 1 Co-Audit Course and the Scientology Professional Metering Course.

8PTCG4H-2_1598720543403.png

ljc9fkA-2_1598720556437.png

Sister Charlene Muhammad is currently promoting the lecture "Yakub's Selective Breeding Project" by Nation of Islam Minister Dr. Wesley Muhammad.

Charlene Muhammad

Screenshot_20200829-093943_1598719979103.png

Screenshot_20200829-094012_1598720009708.png

Screenshot_20200829-094040_1598720043676.png

Screenshot_20200829-094113_1598720093599.png

Below is an excerpt from the Wikipedia article on Yakub and Nation of Islam scriptures regarding the origin of the White race.

Yakub (Nation of Islam)

Yakub (Nation of Islam) - Wikipedia

In the beliefs of the Nation of Islam (NOI), Yakub (sometimes spelled Yacub or Yaqub) was a black scientist who lived "6,600 years ago" and began the creation of the white race. He is said to have done this through a form of selective breeding referred to as "grafting", while living on the island of Patmos. The Nation of Islam theology states that Yakub is the biblical Jacob. The story has caused disputes within the NOI during its history. Under its current leader Louis Farrakhan, the NOI continues to assert that the story of Yakub is true, claiming that modern science is consistent with it.[1]

Story

The story of Yakub originated in the writings of Wallace Fard Muhammad, the founder of the Nation of Islam, in his doctrinal Q&A pamphlet Lost Found Moslem Lesson No. 2.[2] It was developed by his successor Elijah Muhammad in several writings, most fully in a chapter entitled "The Making of Devil" in his book Message to the Blackman in America.[3]

Yakub is said to have been born in Mecca at a time when 30% of original black people were "dissatisfied".[4] He was a member of the Meccan branch of the Tribe of Shabazz. Yakub acquired the nickname "big head", because of his unusually large head and his arrogance. At the age of six, he discovered the law of attraction and repulsion by playing with magnets made of steel.[5] This insight led to a plan to create new people. He "saw an unlike human being, made to attract others, who could, with the knowledge of tricks and lies, rule the original black man."[5] By the age of 18, he had exhausted all knowledge in the universities of Mecca. He then discovered that the "original black man" contained both a "black germ" and a "brown germ". With 59,999 followers, he went to an "isle in the Aegean Sea called Pelan", which Muhammad identifies with Patmos. Once there, he established a despotic regime and set about breeding out the black traits, killed all darker babies, and created a brown race after 200 years. Yakub died at the age of 152, but his followers carried on his work. After 600 years of this deliberate eugenics, the white race was created.[6] The brutal conditions of their creation determined the evil nature of the new race: "by lying to the black mother of the baby, this lie was born into the very nature of the white baby; and, murder for the black people was also born in them—or made by nature a liar and murderer".[3]

The new race traveled to Mecca where they caused so much trouble they were exiled to "West Asia (Europe), and stripped of everything but the language....Once there, they were roped in, to keep them out of Paradise....The soldiers patrolled the border armed with swords, to prevent the devils from crossing."[3] For many centuries they lived a barbaric life, surviving naked in caves and eating raw meat, but eventually they were drawn out of the caves by Moses who "taught them to wear clothes". Moses tried to civilize them, but eventually gave up and blew up 300 of the most troublesome of them with dynamite.[7] However, they had learned to use "tricknology" to usurp power and enslave the black population, bringing the first slaves to America. According to The Autobiography of Malcolm X, all the races other than the black race were by-products of Yakub's (spelled Yacub in the biography) work, as the "red, yellow and brown" races were created during the "bleaching" process;[4] however, the "black race" included Asian peoples, considered to be shared ancestors of the Moors. "Whites" were defined as Europeans. Elijah Muhammad also asserted that some of the new white race "tried to graft themselves back into the black nation, but they had nothing to go by." As a result, they became gorillas. "A few were lucky enough to make a start, and got as far as what you call the gorilla. In fact, all of the monkey family are from this 2,000 year history of the white race in Europe."[3]

According to NOI doctrine, Yakub's progeny were destined to rule for 6,000 years before the original black peoples of the world regained dominance, a process that had begun in 1914.[8][9][10]

Last edited:

Chuck J.

"Austere Religious Scholar"
Wallace Ford was a mysterious character. There is some data about him tho.' Apparently, was born in New Zealand in the 1890's or early 1900's, was half white, half Maori. The leader / founder of the "Black Muslims" was not a negro. I always thought that was interesting.

ISNOINews

Wallace Ford was a mysterious character. There is some data about him tho.' Apparently, was born in New Zealand in the 1890's or early 1900's, was half white, half Maori. The leader / founder of the "Black Muslims" was not a negro. I always thought that was interesting.
For those who might not be aware, when Chuck J. refers to Wallace Ford, he is talking about the same person as Master Fard Muhammad, the founder of the Nation of Islam.

My understanding is that there is still debate about who Master Fard Muhammad was, where he came from, and his racial background. The Wikipedia article about him is probably as good of starting point as any:

Wallace Fard Muhammad - Wikipedia

Most importantly, I have listened to more than one lecture by NOI Minister Tony Muhammad where he acknowledged that Master Fard Muhammad was half-White. Minister Tony Muhammad explained that Allah chose that racial heritage for Master Fard Muhammad so that Black people and other peoe of color would listen to him. That given the degraded state of Black people and other people of color at the time, they would only listen to someone who was at least half-White. That by being half-White, Master Fard Muhammad served as a bridge between the two races.

Chuck J.

For those who might not be aware, when Chuck J. refers to Wallace Ford, he is talking about the same person as Master Fard Muhammad, the founder of the Nation of Islam.

My understanding is that there is still debate about who Master Fard Muhammad was, where he came from, and his racial background. The Wikipedia article about him is probably as good of starting point as any:

Wallace Fard Muhammad - Wikipedia

Most importantly, I have listened to more than one lecture by NOI Minister Tony Muhammad where he acknowledged that Master Fard Muhammad was half-White. Minister Tony Muhammad explained that Allah chose that racial heritage for Master Fard Muhammad so that Black people and other peoe of color would listen to him. That given the degraded state of Black people and other people of color at the time, they would only listen to someone who was at least half-White. That by being half-White, Master Fard Muhammad served as a bridge between the two races.
An idea I had:
The Fard / Ford thing. If you've ever heard a Kiwi speak you'll understand the sound. I can imagine a young Ford with his NZ accent saying his name to urban blacks and them misunderstanding it. I think it's that simple.

ISNOINews

An idea I had:
The Fard / Ford thing. If you've ever heard a Kiwi speak you'll understand the sound. I can imagine a young Ford with his NZ accent saying his name to urban blacks and them misunderstanding it. I think it's that simple.
Another observation regarding Master Fard Muhammad: Even if he was half Maori, as you assert above, it wouldn't matter to the NOI. The NOI asserts that it is for all people of color. Indeed, during a Sunday lecture shortly before the Covid-19 pandemic shut things down, Minister Tony Muhammad took great pride in introducing a new member, a young woman, who was Indonesian.

Chuck J.

So do Hubbard & Davey and $cn. get a pass ?

I don't get it. Hate whitey, but they hold up awards FROM whitey. Seems like they're confused.

ISNOINews

So do Hubbard & Davey and $cn. get a pass ?

I don't get it. Hate whitey, but they hold up awards FROM whitey. Seems like they're confused.
According to Minister Tony Muhammad, Sister Nayyirah Tivica Muhammad, and other Nation of Islam members I have read and listened to, the Honorable Elijah Muhammad told his people to learn the ways of the "White man" in the areas where the latter has been successful. Thus, they have no problem learning from the "White man" while believing that the "White man" is an inherently murderous liar.

Sister Nayyirah Tivica Muhammad, in particular, repeatedly uses this instruction by the Honorable Elijah Muhammad to justify NOI members studying Dianetics and Scientology.

In short, they have no problem learning from their enemy.

The Wikipedia article on Yakub has two passages that my be relevant to this discussion:

[Yskub] "saw an unlike human being, made to attract others, who could, with the knowledge of tricks and lies, rule the original black man."

[SNIP]

For many centuries they lived a barbaric life, surviving naked in caves and eating raw meat, but eventually they were drawn out of the caves by Moses who "taught them to wear clothes". Moses tried to civilize them, but eventually gave up and blew up 300 of the most troublesome of them with dynamite.[7] However, they had learned to use "tricknology" to usurp power and enslave the black population, bringing the first slaves to America.

Thus, NOI members have an incentive to learn, among other things, "tricknology" from the "White man" if only to know how to defend themselves against it.

More broadly, the following example may be helpful. The fact that the United States and the Soviet Union quickly became enemies after World War Two did not stop the latter from stealing atomic secrets, and thus learning, from the former. On the contrary, it was their incentive to do so. The fact that the Soviet Union stole (learned) some atomic secrets from the U.S. did not mean that the
Soviet Union respected the U.S., or that they were anything other than enemies.

To answer your question, no, Hubbard, Miscavige and Scientology do not "get a pass." From the perspective of the NOI, Miscavige and Scientology are useful idiots.

Miscavige and Scientology are too arrogant to realize that they are being played.

Last edited:

Chuck J.

Seems more like two opposing groups of idiots each who think they're getting over on the other.

ISNOINews

Seems more like two opposing groups of idiots each who think they're getting over on the other.
I think that statement is largely accurate. There is, however, a distinction between them.

The Nation of Islam is playing the long game.

The Church of Scientology is typically playing the short, "weekly stats" short game. The only "long game" exception may be how the COS uses the NOI to push its CCHR anti-psychiatry agenda.

There may be another distinction. I suspect that the leadership of the NOI knows and understands what the COS game is. The COS has no clue what the NOI game is. None.

Chuck J.

I think that statement is largely accurate. There is, however, a distinction between them.

The Church of Scientology is typically playing the short, "weekly stats" short game. The only "long game" exception may be how the COS uses the NOI to push its CCHR anti-psychiatry agenda.

There may be another distinction. I suspect that the leadership of the NOI knows and understands what the COS game is. The COS has no clue what the NOI game is. None.
What is their long game?

ISNOINews

What is their long game?
To use Scientology tech to empower themselves and benefit their community long-term. To make themselves stronger and more capable long-term.

Specifically, I believe that I have listened to every publicly available lecture by NOI Minister Tony Muhammad over the last several years. I have absolutely no doubt that he believes that Scientology tech is beneficial and empowering for his community. In every lecture, I heard him use and employ Scientology concepts and tech even if he didn't utter the word "Scientology."

Further, in addition to being Clear and a Super Power completion, Minister Tony Muhammad is a Class 4 Auditor. That requires belief, dedication and real work.

Last edited:

ISNOINews

VIDEO: "Yacub And The Making of The White Race: Fact or Fiction? Science or Fantasy?" by Nation of Islam Minister Dr. Wesley Muhammad.

Spoilers: The answers are "Fact" and "Science."

This is the almost six-hour lecture that is being promoted by 2018 Scientology Dianetics Auditor of the Year and Classed (i.e., E-Meter) Auditor-in-Training Nation of Islam Sister Charlene Muhammad.

/

Last edited:

ISNOINews

The Church of Scientology is typically playing the short, "weekly stats" short game.
To elaborate regarding the difference between the long game and the short game, and to hopefully not be overly dramatic, the Church of Scientology might want to consider Nassim Taleb's famous Thanksgiving turkey analogy from his book "The Black Swan":

NASSIM TALEB: Consider The Thanksgiving Turkey...

NASSIM TALEB: Consider The Thanksgiving Turkey...

The famous example Taleb uses in his book is the Thanksgiving turkey.

"Consider a turkey that is fed every day," Taleb's writes. "Every single feeding will firm up the bird's belief that it is the general rule of life to be fed every day by friendly members of the human race 'looking out for its best interests,' as a politician would say.

"On the afternoon of the Wednesday before Thanksgiving, something unexpected will happen to the turkey. It will incur a revision of belief."

Here's Taleb's famous chart.

5474a6536bb3f7b2528b4567.jpeg

I most definitely am NOT predicting that Scientologists are going to be slaughtered. On the contrary, I most definitely predict that they will NOT be slaughtered. The points are that: (1) the other party to a seemingly mutually beneficial relationship may have a hidden agenda; (2) they may be playing a long game; and (3) taking care of the present -- being upstat -- does not necessarily mean that you are taking care of the future. The turkeys were consistently upstat for a long time. Until they weren't.

A less dramatic but realistic example concerns Borders Books and Amazon. Borders and Amazon had a mutually beneficial relationship where Borders hired Amazon to operate Borders' online store. The store did well. Borders was upstat. Until it wasn't. It turns out that Amazon got access to all of Borders' order and customer information, with the result that Amazon allegedly stole Borders" customers. Borders played the short game; Amazon played the long game. Borders is defunct; Amazon is thriving.

No, the NOI is not going to steal Scientology's customers. My point is broader than that. Just as the COS is using the NOI (mostly) short-term (mostly) for income, the NOI is using the COS long-term for expertise. The COS may or may mot like how such expertise is eventually used.

HelluvaHoax!

ISNOINews
posted

I am confused. Sister Charlene Muhammad graduated from the word clearing course.

Yet Narriya Muhhamad reacts to this by jubilantly exclaiming "All Praises Due to Allah!"

Why would Allah get the "admiration particles" and "Commendation Report" when it is L. Ron Hubbard
that discovered dictionaries and (later) that mankind could find the meanings of words in them?

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

ISNOI News posted:

"The new race traveled to Mecca where they caused so much trouble they were exiled to "West Asia (Europe), and stripped of everything but the language....Once there, they were roped in, to keep them out of Paradise....The soldiers patrolled the border armed with swords, to prevent the devils from crossing."[3] For many centuries they lived a barbaric life, surviving naked in caves and eating raw meat, but eventually they were drawn out of the caves by Moses who "taught them to wear clothes". Moses tried to civilize them, but eventually gave up and blew up 300 of the most troublesome of them with dynamite."

I have no problem with the part about "blowing up" massive numbers of troublesome beings. This particular kind of technology was scientifically discovered by L. Ron Hubbard far earlier than Yakub, back 75M years ago when Xenu blew up BTs in volcanos with hydrogen bombs.

However (again) I am very confused. How could Moses blow them up with "dynamite" when Moses lived in the 14th-13th century BC-----and dynamite was not invented until 1867 by the Swedish chemist and engineer Alfred Nobel?

I'm not sure why the dates don't match. It's probably something very simple like Wallace Fard Muhammad (1877-1934) trying to do wholetrack research with an e-meter that was not fully charged.

ISNOINews

ISNOINews
posted

I am confused. Sister Charlene Muhammad graduated from the word clearing course.

Yet Narriya Muhhamad reacts to this by jubilantly exclaiming "All Praises Due to Allah!"

Why would Allah get the "admiration particles" and "Commendation Report" when it is L. Ron Hubbard
that discovered dictionaries and (later) that mankind could find the meanings of words in them?

I find it interesting. In my experience keeping track of these things, NOI graduates of Scientology and Dianetics courses always thank Allah first, IF Allah is mentioned, then Farrakhan, and then Hubbard. (That is, if Allah is not mentioned, Farrakhan is thanked first, then Hubbard.) They want to make it clear that their primary allegiance is to Allah and Farrakhan.

I will also mention that they seem to be much more restained in publishing NOI completions in Scientology, and particularly Academy training and metered processing completions. I am informed that prior to the Covid-19 pandemic shut things down, NOI members were still doing Classed Auditor training in the Academy, and still going up the Scientology processing side of the Bridge. However, they pretty much stopped publicizing such completions on the Facebook Repair of the Black Family (formerly Dianetically Speaking) Facebook page.

I speculate this is for one or both of two reasons.

On the NOI side, I think the NOI got external and perhaps internal pushback about practicing Scientology, another religion.

On the COS side, I think the COS may have noticed that they would publish an NOI completion and someone (ahem) would dig up the NOI member's prior, or note the NOI member's future, public anti-Semitic, racist, homophobic, transphobic, anti-American, etc. statements and post them to ESMB, etc.

ISNOINews

ISNOI News posted:

"The new race traveled to Mecca where they caused so much trouble they were exiled to "West Asia (Europe), and stripped of everything but the language....Once there, they were roped in, to keep them out of Paradise....The soldiers patrolled the border armed with swords, to prevent the devils from crossing."[3] For many centuries they lived a barbaric life, surviving naked in caves and eating raw meat, but eventually they were drawn out of the caves by Moses who "taught them to wear clothes". Moses tried to civilize them, but eventually gave up and blew up 300 of the most troublesome of them with dynamite."

I have no problem with the part about "blowing up" massive numbers of troublesome beings. This particular kind of technology was scienHowever (again) I am very confused. How could Moses blow them up with "dynamite" when Moses lived in the 14th-13th century BC-----and dynamite was not invented until 1867 by the Swedish chemist and engineer Alfred Nobel?
The answer is obvious. Moses, or someone earlier, invented dynamite and dynamite was, as Hubbard spoke about in the Study Tapes, "lost tech" that had to be rediscovered or reinvented.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

posted by ISNOINews
In my experience keeping track of these things, NOI graduates of Scientology and Dianetics courses always thank Allah first, IF Allah is mentioned, then Farrakhan, and then Hubbard. (That is, if Allah is not mentioned, Farrakhan is thanked first, then Hubbard.) They want to make it clear that their primary allegiance is to Allah and Farrakhan. I will also mention that they seem to be much more restrained in publishing NOI completions in Scientology, and particularly Academy training and metered processing completions. I speculate this is for one or both of two reasons.
  • On the NOI side, I think the NOI got external and perhaps internal pushback about practicing Scientology, another religion.
  • On the COS side, I think the COS may have noticed that they would publish an NOI completion and someone (ahem) would dig up the NOI member's prior, or note the NOI member's future, public anti-Semitic, racist, homophobic, transphobic, anti-American, etc. statements and post them to ESMB, etc. As happened in this thread
Very interesting! A possible third reason:
  • Technophobia. The NOI cult fears that the COS cult's "tech" is far more status-ey and that Nation of Islam members could opt out of the YACUB CREATION MYTH that is only 6600 years old, when so much more street cred is guaranteed with the XENU CREATION MYTH that is 75,000,000 years old. In fact, Yacub can't be the most evil being in the universe because he's a minor league punk compared to the real OG. I mean reallllly old! The NOI is afraid of this cognition calamity---
NOI MEMBER
(reading about Xenu)
Dayammmmmmmm! I just cognited that
Yacub ain't shit and he was Xenu's bitch
just like all them white motherfuckers!