SCIENTOLOGY BLACK OPS, Episode 5: A ‘church’ that used a dying woman to ‘always attack’

Karen#1

EXCERPT from blog:
‘Always Attack,’ the fifth episode of ‘Scientology Black Ops,’ a special 7NEWS Australia investigation that was cancelled by the network in July, has been leaked to the Internet.

Ten episodes were scheduled to be published to the 7NEWS website on July 14 when the network changed its mind, cancelled the program, and also pulled down a trailer it had made for the series. On August 31, we found that the first episode in the series had been leaked, and we embedded it along with a transcript we prepared. We also did the same for the second episode, ‘Witness X,’ on Sept 4, the third episode, ‘Taken,’ on Sept 11, and the fourth episode, ‘The Star,’ on Monday.

Harold#1

A VERY STABLE SUPER GENIUS!!
Excellent episode, this is my new recommendation for people who say "what's so bad about Scientology?, It's just a religion with strange or different beliefs, it does no harm". I will tell them to "please watch this seven minute video, it's much worse than you think".

Karen#1

The cult of SCN might well be the ONLY "church" that persuades family members to make *HATE* videos on the cult's perceived enemies.

The cult apparently has the ability to persuade blood family members, parents, siblings to HATE their own, such is the Prison of Belief !

Last edited:

Type4_PTS

Excellent episode, this is my new recommendation for people who say "what's so bad about Scientology?, It's just a religion with strange or different beliefs, it does no harm". I will tell them to "please watch this seven minute video, it's much worse than you think".
Not only is it worse than you think, but it is worse than most people can conceive of. Given that CoS characterizes themselves as a "church", it is beyond most people's ability to believe that a church can operate in the fashion that Scientology does. Many within the Mafia act in a more honorable and ethical fashion than CoS leadership.

Harold#1

Not only is it worse than you think, but it is worse than most people can conceive of. Given that CoS characterizes themselves as a "church", it is beyond most people's ability to believe that a church can operate in the fashion that Scientology does. Many within the Mafia act in a more honorable and ethical fashion than CoS leadership.
It's annoying to me that many people automatically attribute good qualities to anything called a church or religion and the laws in America promote, enrich and protect religion. No wonder LRH decided to call his con a church and a religion.

Type4_PTS

It's annoying to me that many people automatically attribute good qualities to anything called a church or religion and the laws in America promote, enrich and protect religion. No wonder LRH decided to call his con a church and a religion.
I've come across churches who do tremendously help individuals and the communities in which they operate. But just because an organization calls itself a "church" doesn't automatically make it benevolent in nature.

Karen#1

The Catholic Charities in Los Angeles county do huge amounts of work for door indigent families immigrant families.
2 school children who went to a Taco Bell to get WI FI to do their homework while sitting on the street touched the hearts of so many,
Catholic Charities do much for the children and orphanages, battered women shelters...

Last edited:

Harold#1

The Catholic Charities in Los Angeles county do huge amounts of work for door indigent families immigrant families.
2 school children who went to a Taco Bell to get WI FI to do their homework while sitting on the street touched the hearts of so many,
Catholic Charities do much for the children and orphanages, battered women shelters...
I didn't see anything about Catholic Charities in this article, but I loved the article about how the girls were willing to "walk the extra mile" to go to school at Taco Bell. Their public school recognized the girls from the photo and got them a Wi-Fi hotspot (the same day) so they can go to school at home.

Karen#1

I didn't see anything about Catholic Charities in this article, but I loved the article about how the girls were willing to "walk the extra mile" to go to school at Taco Bell. Their public school recognized the girls from the photo and got them a Wi-Fi hotspot (the same day) so they can go to school at home.

Yes right. I was showing the kind of children that Catholic charities specifically try to help.
The SCN cult does not lift a finger to help anyone in real need, only goes to locations to take photo ops for fund raising for their glossy mags.
See Gold camera crew and the posing.

VMfraud.jpg