Saint Hill Manor - IAS Special Briefing

SuperstarNeilC

When I was in the Sea Org at Saint Hill Manor UK I attended an IAS “Special Briefing”. It was held in the cavernous Great Hall with about 100 people in attendance. Celebrity actor Jeff Pomerantz was the host. He’s a tall man and was stood up on the high stage, behind a podium, towering above everyone. Security Guards stood at doors barring all exits.

I was sat towards the back, munching a bag of crisps (chips). A Sea Org gal who I had a crush on (Katty) was sat to my right, a few rows forward. I had more attention on her than Pomerantz, so I didn’t catch everything he said. But the gist of it was that if you donate you loosen stops and barriers on your whole track, going back trillions of years, and this will help your case gain now, in present time. And that if you give enough money the stops could blow completely. He emphasised that this would cause immediate case gain and increased “wins”. And it would speed your progress up The Bridge.

He talked about the resurgence of past life abilities such as foreign languages and other talents. He went into detail about one guy who regained all his martial arts skills as a Samurai Warrior. Everyone stood up and clapped. I munched a chip stood up and clapped also. I glanced over at Katty. She looked beautiful, even from behind.
Pomerantz then said it was “VITAL” that we raise £100,000 that night, and that “NO ONE” could leave the room until it was a DONE. People then began donating and pledging in dribs and drabs, £50 here £100 there. Pomerz became impatient and started shouting that more was needed. An assistant at his side was writing all the monies and donors names on a large board to keep track of the total. It reached 25K. I took as swig of Red Bull and munched another chip. I glanced at Katty.

Pomerz then talked about the LRH datum of “Outflow produces inflow”. He emphasised that whatever you gave to the IAS would come back to you. No only would it come back to, it would come back “IN SPADES!!!” He said if one donated £10,000 The Universe would pay you back £50,000. If you donated £50,000 expect back hundreds of grand.
He then started stamping his foot clapping his hands together and chanting loudly “OUTFLOW PRODUCES INFLOW!! IN SPADES!! OUTFLOW PRODUCES INFLOW!! IN SPADES!!” over and over. This snapped the audience out of their inertia and they began stamping and clapping and chanting in unison.

People were stood up shouting out their donations. Pomerz was shouting out the totals loudly. People were clapping enthusiastically. I looked behind me and noticed someone at the door trying to leave. The burly security guard was shaking his head “no” and pointing the guy back to his seat. The clapping grew louder. The chanting grew louder. Katty glanced behind her and our eyes met. I gave her a little smile. She smiled at me then turned back to the stage, clapping with conviction. My heart beat faster and my blushing cheeks felt hot. “I love you, Katty”,I thought. I munched another chip.

“OUTFLOW PRODUCES INFLOW!! IN SPADES!! OUTFLOW PRODUCES INFLOW!! IN SPADES!!” Pomerz was shouting “£90,000!!! £90,000!!!” A few seconds later, “£100,000!!!!” Whoops and hollers filled the Great Hall. The security guards unlocked the doors and the guy who’d been trying to leave darted out. Katty glanced back and we smiled to each other.

Fin.

Enthetan

Veteran of the Psychic Wars
Thanks for this. It was a standard tactic to bar the doors until the reges had had a chance to work on each audience member.

marra

Jeff Pomerantz came to my little UK org to get money for the IAS and I was among a group of people who went for a meal with him later. I don't remember him being a big man. I'm about 5'11 and he was looking up at me.

Anyway, he was so pleased with the amount I had donated (and his commission on it) that he gave me two IAS pins.

Years later I got all of my IAS donations refunded. I wonder if he had to give back his commissions.:p

Paul Adams

(Dulloldfart on ESMB)
Jeff Pomerantz came to my little UK org to get money for the IAS and I was among a group of people who went for a meal with him later. I don't remember him being a big man. I'm about 5'11 and he was looking up at me.

Anyway, he was so pleased with the amount I had donated (and his commission on it) that he gave me two IAS pins.

Years later I got all of my IAS donations refunded. I wonder if he had to give back his commissions.:p
I supervised him (just the two of us) on the Phone Course in the HGB around 1990. Everyone who wanted to use the phone system had to do this little checksheet, including Reach & Withdraw etc. It takes an hour or so. He was really pissed that HE had to do it. And no, he's not especially tall, not over 6 feet.

Zertel

About two months ago on Mike Rinder's blog someone posted a video of a fundraising event in Canada. There were about thirty people in the room, music was playing and they were dancing around and waving their hands in the air and clapping in a revival type frenzy which only slowed down when someone made a donation which was noted on the chalk board and then the fun resumed. The person who posted the video said the party went on for hours. I guess you could call it a "successful action."

Back in the day I went to several Scientology parties in the Hollywood Hills. They weren't fundraisers and I didn't get a dopamine rush but they were still fun. Lots of Scientologists were party animals back then.

Last edited:

Zertel

”...Scientology parties in the Hollywood Hills...”

God damn!! What year was this, Nigga?
Laughter - I split in 1982. Work hard at it all week and then "Let it all hang out" on the weekends in the vernacular of the day. If it wasn't fun it wasn't Scientology. Current Scientologists are too serious and rather religious about the whole thing. They need to be wary of what type of "party" they're going to attend!

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

--snipped for brevity--
.... Pomerantz......the gist of it was that if you donate you loosen stops and barriers on your whole track, going back trillions of years, and this will help your case gain now, in present time. And that if you give enough money the stops could blow completely. He emphasised that this would cause immediate case gain and increased “wins”. And it would speed your progress up The Bridge. ........whatever you gave to the IAS would come back to you. No only would it come back to, it would come back “IN SPADES!!!” He said if one donated £10,000 The Universe would pay you back £50,000. If you donated £50,000 expect back hundreds of grand. He then started stamping his foot clapping his hands together and chanting loudly “OUTFLOW PRODUCES INFLOW!! IN SPADES!! OUTFLOW PRODUCES INFLOW!! IN SPADES!!” over and over. This snapped the audience out of their inertia and they began stamping and clapping and chanting in unison.
You post beautifully captured the fanatically deluded cult zeitgeist. It was made more poignant by juxtraposing the lead lunatic on stage, stamping & chanting superhuman sector salvaging Orwellian doublespeak, whilst lowly human Winston Smith munched chips and exchanged longing glances at the forbidden female that Big Brother would deem a thought crime or worse.

Did Pomerantz happen to Chinese School the Party's latest stable datums slogans?

War is Peace

Freedom Is Slavery

Ignorance is Strength

Outflow Equals Inflow

Giving is Receiving

Debt is Prosperity

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

That entire foot stamping "old time religion" with the fire & brimstone magic minister demanding donations is unimaginably stupid, yet it still works. People want to believe so badly they will accept any outrageously looney nonsense in exchange for a fleeting moment of hope.

There are 100,000 variations on how spiritual scam artists convince their cringefully credulous culties that being defrauded into giving away all their money will return to them an abundance of riches. Here is one example from a spiritual scam that has been running very successfully for the past 2000 years:

- - - - - -

Expect God to Multiply Your Generosity
BY RICK WARREN — SEPTEMBER 18, 2019

“God is able to bless you abundantly, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work” (2 Corinthians 9:8 NIV).

If you are doing things God’s way—giving generously and with the right motivation—then you can expect God to meet your needs.

In today’s verse, notice how many times the word “all” appears. I did a little Greek study of the word “all,” and this is what I discovered: The word “all” means “all.” It’s a blanket statement. God says in this verse that he will take care of all your needs in life if you will trust him.
Here’s the key question: How badly do you want God’s blessing in your life? Will you trust him with everything and choose to follow his commands, no matter what?

If you live God’s way and if you give God’s way, you can expect him to multiply your seed of generosity: “He who supplies seed to the sower and bread for food will also supply and increase your store of seed and will enlarge the harvest of your righteousness” (2 Corinthians 9:10 NIV).

You need to expect God to multiply your seed. Giving is not a debt you owe. It’s a seed you sow. And when you let go of what God has already placed in your hand (because he put it there in the first place), God will replace it with much more.

Five times in Scripture, Jesus commands us not to store up wealth on earth but to store it up in heaven. How do you do that? By giving and planting the seeds of generosity.

When you do that, God will use your giving to reap generosity in others. They will see that you trust God in all things, and they will be blessed. That blessing will reap a harvest that God can multiply for his kingdom in ways you could never imagine.

- - - - - - - - -​

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

About two months ago on Mike Rinder's blog someone posted a video of a fundraising event in Canada. There were about thirty people in the room, music was playing and they were dancing around and waving their hands in the air and clapping in a revival type frenzy which only slowed down when someone made a donation which was noted on the chalk board and then the fun resumed.......

Yeah, sure sounds like a Pentecostal "revival type frenzy" where they get all kinds of stirred up before the snakes are brought out. That's when the holy demonstrate their true belief by playing with virulently deadly snakes, scientifically proving that they are so close to God that he protects them from certain death.

1576090247157.png

No, not those snakes. . .I'm talking about the ones that Scientologists handle in church.

You know---the "virulently deadly snakes" that Scientologists call registrars.

Maybe that's why Scientologists donate excruciatingly more than they can possibly afford; it's an act of faith to prove that they believe in order to go to Heaven Total Freedom.

HelluvaHoax!

SCIENTOLOGY SNAKE HANDLING - Part II:

It bears mentioning that the evangelical holy men that strut around on stage handling snakes frequently get bitten and have to be rushed to the hospital. Fairly often one of them dies from the venom. Ooops, their ethics faith must have been "out".

I'll spare posting links to many articles where such ministers shed their encumbrances; however, I will mention here that snake experts have revealed much of how the scam works and why most of the holy men don't die.

LINK HERE: "Serpent Experts Try to Demystify Pentecostal Snake Handling"

Teanntás

No, not a big man. I am 6ft and was beside him many times.

Karen#1

The FSM commission on IAS regging is 20% I believe.
So Jeff walked away with 20 thousand pounds that evening.
Not bad for a few hours work.
Image : Jeff Pomerantz right side.

IASimpact.Jeff.P.jpg

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 51

Ugh, Jeff Pomerantz. Jeff Pompous-arse.

He had a suite in the Main Building of the complex when he was awarded "Honorary Sea Org" (whatever the hell that means) in the late 70s/early 80s. That dufus kept scrapping his plans over and over after the renovations were nearly done, changing his mind, so they'd have to tear down his suite over and over and start again. Sea Org slaves and their work and all the money for materials weren't valued, he had frivolous changes all the time. What a jerk.

He also had (real) gold plated faucets. Insisted on it. I'll never forget that. What an arse. Installed by SO members making between $12 and $50 a week. Religious? Only if you worship gold.

HelluvaHoax!

Last edited:

lotus

Gone away from madness!
Thanks for the correction HH.
Jeff Pomerantz is right side.
I also mis-spelled his name, it is one M, not double M and have now corrected that.
Karen,

Also a minor m not a major M like in Mister.
This bloke is among the most disgusting money vultur of Scamology. I wonder how mister pomerantz can enjoy his mest and luxury life he made on preying vulnerable cultists in getting their belonging out of them. Does he sleep well when thinking of the thousands of people he pushed to give out the money the needed to pay their rent, mortgage, and buy food for the kids?????

That would be wonderful if he has to reimburse all the IAS FSM commissions he got for all the IAS refunds to come within the next trillions of years...

This is my new year wish to him, from deep of my heart...

He deserves his own famous happy new year thread, so he is not forgotten...
😕

:puke2::puke:

Last edited: