Ralph Hilton, RIP

The Logician

This is sad, Ralph was such a good person to get questions answered. He was a regular person, I knew Ralph when I was only in the Sea Org for a few weeks, he was the Mission I/C and me the 2nd, and our project Mission was to go through ALL of the Flag Central Files, then in the Clearwater Bank building which Scientology Apollo Sea Org vets all took over, I was a total non Apollo vet newbie Sea Org member, there were 100 of us newbies, and we went all sorts of directions, my first spur of the moment Sea Org duty was be on this project Mission with Ralph going through all of the Central Files. It took a month, we looked at literally EVERY single Flag Central Files folder, like 14-16 hours a day.

Ralph truly was calm and unflappable. He smoked like a chimney though.

Later, when Ralph got RPFed, it was due to him being incorrectly blamed for the "fire" that happened in 1977 or so, in the Clearwater Building, he happened to have been on security watch, back when random Sea Org members held building "watch" all night duty, before the security forces in all Sea Org units today. Of course it wasn't his fault, but someone always has to be blamed.

What I will miss most is Ralph's normal empathy and honesty and he spoke his opinions frankly and answered all questions I ever had, about things. I asked him technical questions, about the processes that are in Hubbard's writings, which aren't used on the official Bridge today, and he's tried them, and gave his opinion. (This would be verbal data in the "church" but Ralph was a normal person, he answered things normally.).

I really am so sad. Ralph Hilton did do what so many Sea Org members who wanted to be auditors, but in the Sea Org they never got to. He got out and did it as a career move once quitting.

And Ralph probably built a better Enmeter than Scientology's.

This is really sad. I'm so sorry he's gone.

I just refered someone to ask him a question, the freezone and people who have tech questions, Ralph's not around now, to give free and "verbal data" full answers, which is needed. People just need to be free talking "tech", that's normal.

Chuck Beatty
Hi Chuck, Randy here, former Hatting Officer and Dir Comm FSO. As to what you wrote at the bottom of your testimonial, the memories that you have, are the ones that you can actually Have! If you cannot Have those memories, then you will never see them! That is why you'll never advance a case quickly, unless you're running the process that is needed to be run, which is determined by the Havingness level for the PC/Pre OT on THAT subject at THAT time. And that is probably the biggest "secret" to being a spectacular C/S, that no one ever wants to look at. It's how I cracked a failed case from ASHO that had been stalled for about seven years! Scn is all based upon mathematics and logic and facts. After you have studied it enough, you will come to see that too.
Here's a test for you to make. Find someone who wants auditing, and find out what they want in life, but don't have. Then run the process Waste-have on them until they cognite on it. You can find it in the TD.

ARC,
Randy