Nation of Islam Sister Nayyirah Tivica Muhammad has attained the Scientology religious state of "Word Clear."

HelluvaHoax!

"Word Clear" is a noun phrase. It is an achievement. As I recall, it is similar to completing M-1. Does anyone recall the requirements to become "Word Clear?" (Clearing all of the words in Dianetics or some other book???????)

/

Interesting!

I had the identical reaction when I saw the "state" being attested to designated as "WORD CLEAR". So I tried to magnify that cert to see what else it said and quickly gave up.

Then you posted the above, so i gave it a second try. I think when I blew it up this time it said what I suspected:

METHOD 1
WORD CLEAR

If that is the case, it follows in the path of other such syntactical constructs that Scientology has slowly adapted over the years, in such "states" as:

DIANETIC
CLEAR

FIRST DYNAMIC
CLEAR

And there are other similar rhetorical gimmicks which (I assume) are done to align with the CONTRACTS of Scientology, which promise absolutely nothing. These tortured "states" allow Scientology yet one more legal loophole of PLAUSIBLE DENIABILITY.

Thus, when a dissatisfied Scientology customer complains and demands a refund because they paid $250K to go Clear but did not get ANY of the magical powers described in DMSHM, Scientology's execs can simply say:

"OH BUT YOU DID GET ALL THOSE MIRACULOUS POWERS!
ON THE FIRST DYNAMIC. THE PROBLEM YOU'RE HAVING
IS THAT EVERY TIME YOU TRIED TO SHOW YOUR NEW POWERS
TO SOMEONE ELSE, THAT WAS A THIRD DYNAMIC ACTIVITY."

I love words as much as the next logophile, so I wouldn't doubt she had fun looking up words in a dictionary. However, I'd wager a substantial sum that she is INCAPABLE of clearing the word "CULT". Because the moment someone understands that word, they would immediately blow. In her case that would be a double-blow (COS/NOI).

It must be a buzz-kill to lose 2 eternities in the same day and then notice in your rearview mirror that you are being stalked and terrorized by two different carloads of fanatical religious goons. LOL

HelluvaHoax!

"Word Clear" is a noun phrase. It is an achievement. As I recall, it is similar to completing M-1. Does anyone recall the requirements to become "Word Clear?" (Clearing all of the words in Dianetics or some other book???????)

/
If you can read the line above "WORD CLEAR" it might say "Method 1".

That is the same cert (in that case) that Scientology has been giving out since the 1970s.

"Method 1 Word Clear".

The EP was that nothing further was reading on the assessment list and the auditor could call all those subjects off and the needle would need to float thruout the assessment. That's one of the biggest pieces of bullshit ("F/Ning Assessment") in all of Scientology's technology. There are other assessments that are supposed to FN as well.

But technically that makes no sense at all.

Why should a subject like (let's say) "GEOLOGY" trigger an FN when it's audibly announced to a preclear? Why? Because they have "no charge" on the meaning of the word "GEOLOGY" and any of the hundreds or thousands of geological terms they may have run across in their life? Why would that cause an FN? If that is true, then when someone finishes OT III, they should be able to audibly announce "OT 3!" and the meter should FN if there are no more BTs left.

It's such irrationally illogical bullshit that the needle is supposed to float when words are announced if the pc is "clear" on those words. Here's a simple proof that cannot be true. Take any subject the preclear cleared from from the "List of Subjects" on Method 1. Open up the Oxford English Dictionary and read the 27 definitions of that word and see if the PC has a "persistent FN" while you are reading it. No possible way in hell. Meters don't react that way. Preclears don't react that way. It's simply cult magical thinking.

programmer_guy

True ex-Scientologist
In Scientology there is Student Hat and there is Super Literate.

They are similar in content and purpose however after M1 auditing for Super Literate the student does not have to do all the word clearing as is done on Student Hat.

(I am not defending it. I am just explaining it.)

TheSneakster

/
Speaking as a former St. Hill Special Briefing Course Course Administrator:

It's all the words in Hubbard's Study Tapes (series of recorded lectures from the St. Hill Special Briefing Course). But I don't recall finishing Method One ever being called a "word clear".

Super-Literate was the result of Method One followed by the Student Hat Course, IIRC.

Last edited:

onceuponatime

I don't think it's a common way of referring to it, but I think I did see somewhere that completing M1 makes you a "Word Clear" but I can't remember where I heard or saw that.

lotus

Gone away from madness!
I don't recall being told I was a world clear 🤔

Also as a pseudo "super litterate" this is full BS.. One of the very first "status" you attain on the bridge and that you think makes you a "special knowleadgeable" being 😜

Actually, what I realized years later is that we are imlanted wrong definitions of important things in life and that will prevent you from propetly functioning in the normal society.

For examples to support my point, ser the concept of ethics; totally deprived ot its core essence yo corrupt it as a mean of controlling peole with sanctions and rewards. Ethics is a petsonnal thing, but is confused eith motal, justice, sanctiins in Scientology.

Alsi, think of the definitions of child; big theyan in small body. Also , out if exchange being for taking your time and money ti be raised...

The certificate must be ; Cleared of Words true meanings.

How to control a society?
Deprive its people from education and implant them wrong concepts in order to train them in total obedience by fear of punishment.

lotus

Gone away from madness!
Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Speaking as a former St. Hill Special Briefing Course Course Administrator:

It's all the words in Hubbard's Study Tapes (series of recorded lectures from the St. Hill Special Briefing Course). But I don't recall finishing Method One ever being called a "word clear".

Super-Literate was the result of Method One followed by the Student Hat Course, IIRC.

You are correct. My post (above) was unintentionally but ambiguously misleading. The old completion certificates given out would have borne some version of "METHOD ONE WORD CLEARING COMPLETION".

What I was trying to illustrate (but apparently missed) is that Scientology keeps re-inventing and re-defining words in order to market its hoax. In 1950 the word "CLEAR" was thoroughly defined in the book DMSMH. Later the term was tortured through many other iterations and meanings such as "FIRST DYNAMIC CLEAR" or "DIANETIC CLEAR" or "NATURAL CLEAR" and other dodges and misdirections installed in order to justify why nobody got the results and powers that Hubbard guaranteed when they paid their money.

The concept of "WORD CLEAR" is consistent with all the other marketing/positioning gimmicks the cult uses. Even outside of auditing the church markets its audio equipment as "CLEAR SOUND".

The goal of Scientology itself markets "A CLEAR PLANET".

And how about the imaginary states of"THETA CLEAR" or "CLEARED THETA CLEAR"?

That's all I was trying to say. That Scientology will use the word clear (or terms like WORD CLEAR) at any time for any reason with any old definition that helps them to defraud marks out of their cash.

Am I making myself CLEAR? LOL

Last edited: