Members of the Nation of Islam are practicing the religion of Scientology

HelluvaHoax!

Nation of Islam Brother Joshua Isaiah Muhammad says, "Scientology helped make me a better Muslim."

Joshua Isaiah Muhammad

Sounds like the quote was edited. Here's the full quote. . .

"Scientology helped make me a better Muslim. When Ron r-factored me that the prophet Muhammad--peace be upon him--was really a cruel implant by aliens to make us all join fanatically stupid and self-destructive cults, I cognited and felt my space grow bigger! But not big enough to know that Scientologists think that the Muslim religion is a hideous wholetrack hoax that makes Muslims into DBs. Well, as far as I'm concerned that's all just "black PR" and rumor and when they tell me that I can listen to Dr. Hubbard on his own taped lectures say these things, I just smile to myself with the knowingness and certainty that Ron would have never said that so I don't need to listen to anything. Besides, I am having such huge wins on the Keeping The Koran working that even if it is an implant, who gives a shit as long as I get my F/Ney feeling, FSM checks and a shiny jumbo medallion!"

Zertel

Nation of Islam Brother Joshua Isaiah Muhammad says, "Scientology helped make me a better Muslim."

Joshua Isaiah Muhammad

How can you keep them back on the farm once they've been to the big city?
or
How can you keep them stirred up about black separatism and evil jews when they have their attention on getting up the Bridge?

Is it possible that scientology is "diluting" NOI goals and purposes?

HelluvaHoax!

Gee, I wonder if they know how L. Ron Hubbard REPAIRED HIS OWN FAMILY?

1st and 2nd Wives - abused, beaten, cheated on, terrorized, abandoned.​
3rd Wife - Went to federal prison for carrying out his orders. Later abandoned/disconnected.​
Son (Quentin) - Drove to suicide​
Son (Nibs) - Declared his own son "SP" and disconnected​
Daughter (Alexis) - Abandoned/disowned​
Son (Arthur) - blew from elite loyalist Sea Organization to escape his father's tyranny.​

If I were in charge of the special room that NOI studies in, I'd remove all the clay so they don't try to a demo of the word "REPAIR".

ISNOINews

Independent Scientology and Nation of Islam news
How can you keep them back on the farm once they've been to the big city?
or
How can you keep them stirred up about black separatism and evil jews when they have their attention on getting up the Bridge?

Is it possible that scientology is "diluting" NOI goals and purposes?
It appears to me that there certainly are members of the Nation of Islam (NOI) who are far more into an invested in Scientology than they are he NOI. I don't know how many there are or what the percentage is. They all say the right things -- praising Elijah Muhammad and Louis Farrakhan -- but what they DO is Scientology. They talk about going up the Bridge; they don't talk about doing NOI services.

Zertel

It appears to me that there certainly are members of the Nation of Islam (NOI) who are far more into an invested in Scientology than they are he NOI. I don't know how many there are or what the percentage is. They all say the right things -- praising Elijah Muhammad and Louis Farrakhan -- but what they DO is Scientology. They talk about going up the Bridge; they don't talk about doing NOI services.
That makes sense. Focusing on black separatism, jews and scientology at the same time would require extreme multitasking capabilities. I couldn't do it. 😇

ISNOINews

Nation of Islam Brother Kevin Muhammad has attained the Scientology religious state of Clear. Note he is wearing an NOI sweatshirt. It appears he is Clear No. 11 in the Nation of Islam.

Nayyirah Tivica Muhammad

EDITED TO ADD:

Now on Sister Nayyirah TIvica Muhammad's Instagram:

http://instagr.am/p/B4jO7QgDhZc/

Last edited:

ISNOINews

Scientology Clear, Super Power Completion, Cause Resurgence Rundown Completion and PTS/SP Course Graduate Nation of Islam Sister Nayyirah Tivica Muhammad shares a cognition Sister Allison Muhammad had on the Scientology Survival Rundown:

Nayyirah Tivica Muhammad

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

Success Story from SRD (Survival Rundown)

A cognition I received since being on SRD: On SRD simple commands are given repetitively and doing these processes one comes to present time, has a cognition and ability regained. My cognition is that Master Fard Muhammad gave us drill: “The foundation for disciplinary training. It compels the habit of obedience and stimulates the desire for cooperative strength as the unit moves together as one.” My cognition is that it does even more than that. I believe repetitive drill on just simple commands will bring a person into present time, a cognition could occur and an ability regained.

We refer to drill as the exercise of the gods.

Exercise: 1. Activity requiring physical effort, carried out to sustain or improve health and fitness.

2. A process or activity carried out for a specific purpose especially one concerned with a specified area or skill.

So, is it possible that this second definition also applies as it relates to drill?

Why is it called the exercise of the gods?

What is the specific purpose?

One of the processes I did was called “Who is doing It”? It was a very interesting process in which I also had a cognition about drill.

Who is actually moving the body? Many of the body’s activities are manipulated by circuits. My ability gained here is that “I” “spirit” can control the body and the environment.

Is it possible that drill helps to blow circuits (this autopilot mechanism) and bring the “spirit” forward and the “I” regains control, not only of the body but of his environment as well? Is that one of the reasons why we refer to it as “the exercise of the gods?

Sis. Allison Muhammad
Atlanta, GA

Zertel

Scientology Clear, Super Power Completion, Cause Resurgence Rundown Completion and PTS/SP Course Graduate Nation of Islam Sister Nayyirah Tivica Muhammad shares a cognition Sister Allison Muhammad had on the Scientology Survival Rundown:

Nayyirah Tivica Muhammad

Success Story from SRD (Survival Rundown)

A cognition I received since being on SRD: On SRD simple commands are given repetitively and doing these processes one comes to present time, has a cognition and ability regained. My cognition is that Master Fard Muhammad gave us drill: “The foundation for disciplinary training. It compels the habit of obedience and stimulates the desire for cooperative strength as the unit moves together as one.” My cognition is that it does even more than that. I believe repetitive drill on just simple commands will bring a person into present time, a cognition could occur and an ability regained.

We refer to drill as the exercise of the gods.

Exercise: 1. Activity requiring physical effort, carried out to sustain or improve health and fitness.

2. A process or activity carried out for a specific purpose especially one concerned with a specified area or skill.

So, is it possible that this second definition also applies as it relates to drill?

Why is it called the exercise of the gods?

What is the specific purpose?

One of the processes I did was called “Who is doing It”? It was a very interesting process in which I also had a cognition about drill.

Who is actually moving the body? Many of the body’s activities are manipulated by circuits. My ability gained here is that “I” “spirit” can control the body and the environment.

Is it possible that drill helps to blow circuits (this autopilot mechanism) and bring the “spirit” forward and the “I” regains control, not only of the body but of his environment as well? Is that one of the reasons why we refer to it as “the exercise of the gods?

Sis. Allison Muhammad
Atlanta, GA

That's more exciting than praying at the mosque. The Old School NOI's might be scratching their heads wondering what's going on. Depending on how long he lives, Rev. Louis might have a mutiny to deal with.

ISNOINews

Joshua Isaiah Muhammad

A couple of days ago, I posted about Nation of Islam Brother Joshua Isaiah Muhammad saying Scientology helped make him a better Muslim. He received some push-back. He posted a video in response.

How dare I say Scientology helped make me a better Muslim!

Please go to the link to watch the video.

Joshua Isaiah Muhammad

Last edited:

Zertel

A couple of days ago, I posted about Nation of Islam Brother Joshua Isaiah Muhammad saying Scientology helped make him a better Muslim. He received some push-back. He posted a video in response.

How dare I say Scientology helped make me a better Muslim!

Please go to the link to watch the video.

Joshua Isaiah Muhammad

I like the guy. He's well spoken, intelligent and funny. He does a good job of presenting his case, even citing quotes from Farrakhan and rattling off a lot of the introductory tek and relating it to NOI writings or scripture. At one point says, "You don't know Scientology. You think it's Tom Cruise jumping around on a couch somewhere." lol

Last edited:

ISNOINews

Nation of Islam Brother Kevin Muhammad has attained the Scientology religious state of Clear. Note he is wearing an NOI sweatshirt. It appears he is Clear No. 11 in the Nation of Islam.

Nayyirah Tivica Muhammad

EDITED TO ADD:

Now on Sister Nayyirah TIvica Muhammad's Instagram:

http://instagr.am/p/B4jO7QgDhZc/
Nation of Islam Brother Kevin Muhammad on attaining the Scientology religious state of Clear.

NOTE: While I was preparing this post, I noticed that Brother Keven Muhammad received a free complete set of Scientology Basics Books and Lectures in December 2017.

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Kevin Muhammad
4 hrs ·

In The Name of Allah The Beneficent The Merciful.

I Bear Witness That There Is No God But Allah, In The Person of Master W. Fard Muhammad To Whom Praise Is Due Forever. I Bear Witness That The Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad Is His Messenger. And I Bear Witness That The Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan Is Their Servant.

By Allah’s Mercy, I have been blessed to achieve the state of CLEAR. That makes Clear number 11 for our Nation. Still more work to be done.

Let me get my Mother Tynetta on for a sec.

My spiritual birthday in the Nation of Islam
11/5/1993 (11+5+1+9+9+3= 38) 3+8=11

Date I attested to Clear 11/6/2019
(11+6+2+0+1+9= 29) 2+9=11

All over the planet earth?? I’m Clear number 72,938 (7+2+9+3+8=29) 2+9=11

“K” is the 11th letter of the alphabet.
“November” is the 11th month.

What more do you need to bear witness to the divine teachings of The Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad and His divine servant The Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan and their desire for us to get Auditing?

Get Audited.. and may you never be the same

Long Live Muhammad!!

Last edited:

ISNOINews

11/16 & 17/19: Scientology Clear, Super Power Completion, Cause Resurgence Rundown Completion and PTS/SP Course Graduate Nation of Islam Sister Nayyirah Tivica Muhammad presents a "Repair of the Black Family" event at the Marie K. Young Community Center, 6405 Wagner Road, Pensacola, FL.

The event is organized by Saving Our Sons.

http://instagr.am/p/B4fHMNwDpba/

EDITED TO ADD:

The post is now up on Facebook.

Nayyirah Tivica Muhammad

Videos and photos from the first day of the "Repair of the Black Family" event in Pensacola, FL. hosted by Scientology Clear, Super Power Completion, Cause Resurgence Rundown Completion and PTS/SP Course Graduate Nation of Islam Sister Nayyirah Tivica Muhammad. The event is organized by Saving Our Sons.

Facebook video:

Facebook video:

Facebook video:

Facebook video:

ISNOINews

Yesterday, 11/16/19, Nation of Islam Sister Nayyirah Tivica Muhammad celebrated her "2nd Clear New Life Anniversary Day."

All praises due to Allah today is my 2nd Clear New Life Anniversary Day. I know I became a new star in the universe All praises due to Allah. I plan to continue to shine bright so happy! May Allah bless us all.

We should watch the speech The Honorable Minister Farrakhan did at watergate hotel 2 years ago.

I am absolutely happy and honored to say that I am one of the nations clears. I accomplished what I Intended to do and that was to make the Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan happy.

As A result of achieving this state I am a better helper to have a better wife to my husband a better mother to my children a better daughter to my mother a better sister to my sisters a better sister to my brothers and ultimately a better friend and Servant for Allah. My Mind is “Clear” my Awareness is bright and my state of life is truly happy.

ISNOINews

11/23/19 at the Church of Scientology of Los Angeles: Nation of Islam Sister Nayyirah Tivica Muhammad will receive the God's Daughters Legacy Award.

Among Sister Muhammad's listed accomplishments are using the technology of L. Ron Hubbard to forge "The Way To Happiness" and success, as well as being the first Super Power Clear Sister in the Nation of Islam.

Interestingly, while the promo states the location of the event is the Chapel at 4810 Sunset Blvd., Los Angeles CA, which happens to be the address of the Church of Scientology of Los Angeles, the promo does not disclose the fact that the event is in fact being held at the Church of Scientology of Los Angles. Nor does the promo mention or even contain the word Scientology.

Graphic for tweet:

Last edited:

ISNOINews

Nation of Islam Sister Nayyirah Tivica Muhammad is grateful that she has started learning how to do Scientology PTS (Potential Trouble Source) interviews and will learn how to handle PTSness on the Scientology E-Meter.

Soon, she will be able to use the Scientology E-Meter to help preclears identify the SP (Suppressive Person) in their environment.

The E-Meter is a Scientology religious artifact for use only by Scientology ministers and ministers-in-training.

Nayyirah Tivica Muhammad

As noted above, the E-Meter is a Scientology religious artifact for use only by Scientology ministers and ministers-in-training.

Graphic for tweet:

Last edited:

ISNOINews

Nation of Islam Sister Giselle Muhammad has just about finished the Scientology Philadelphia Doctorate Course (PDC). Her review is below.

While the entire review is interesting (at least to me), the most important sentence relative to the COS - NOI relationship may be: "I pray we understand as to why color is not important and should never be a deciding factor as to what well of knowledge we will drink from."

Giselle Muhammad

I’m just about finished with my PDC courses. I keep a journal of all the epiphanies and the tapestry of skill sets I learned during the duration of each book and lecture. Yes I am being very intentional with this process because technology is just that a “set of processes” based on a framework of best practices. Hands down, one thing I have gained from this journey is the importance of “structured thinking” or as they call it in engineering “systems thinking”. The reason systems thinking is so important in engineering and in the higher sciences is because duplication is the only method that provides evidence for two things. #1 the method works and #2 the effectiveness & efficiency of the method. See if you can’t duplicate the process of progress and then evolve the process of progress by being more efficient in duplication then the process will become obsolete.

Brother Jabril called this in his Farrakhan the traveler article the “plateau of learning” the Quran calls this complacency. In the Quran Surah 2:22 a magnificent example of structured thinking is afforded to us when we are asked to not set up rivals while you know. It speaks of a brilliant ensemble in creation in the cosmological structure of the cosmos. Elsewhere we are taught more examples in the cycles of creation, process of behaviors ( belief, hypocrisy, etc).

One thing I know for sure is everything in creation has a code which it runs by and within those algorithms are “if” & “and” instructions. If this happens then execute this. If this and this happens then execute this. Scientists have long stated that God speaks in code. They call this the string theory or God particle. Either way it’s all a process that regulates a system of behaviors spoken in the language of mathematics. The most Honorable Elijah Muhammad states “we can’t talk to scholars, scientists and people who are highly educated and trained unless we are able to articulate his teachings directly to the root. The root truth is mathematics”. 2+2 =4 no matter where you travel or language you speak on this earth.

He also stated that “without mathematics we can’t build and we would be subject to a people who know mathematics”. We can’t be subject to no one if we are being built into a new rulership of the new world order. So it’s imperative for us to master the languages that will give us the ability to build a new society. Please understand that in the term “languages” we are not only speaking of the ones we ordinarily communicate in (English, Spanish, etc).

I’m personally grateful and indebted to LRH for not only studying the many workable systems on this planet but for also compiling it into a structured process via the basic books and lectures and the further higher studies. I’m grateful for the Honorable Louis Farrakhan for guiding us to LRH’s work that we may enter into a process for learning how to think structurally that we may see the Supreme wisdom and it’s accompanied problem book in that manner that we may individually and collectively arrive at the root cause of our divine circumstances and conditions. Remember in the message to the Blackman he states “Allah wanted to prove he was the wisest of all so he created a circumstance with conditions so intensely difficult that it would throw everyone involved into utter confusion which then he would come and solve proving he is wisest (paraphrasing). This would be solved by producing out of the intensely difficult condition a people who would be the new rulers.

There are 34 problems in the problem book and 34 introductory steps in the chart the bridge to freedom under the section “need of change from human to materiality” (thank you bro Alexander for pointing this out months ago) what I have observed is each step when looked into will aid like building blocks little tools that you can use to little by little solve the problems for the root cause to our conditions. But ONLY if we are willing to undergo the study to evolve our thinking to think in the universal language of mathematics which in reality thinking in systems. See the messenger was right when he told us to study the operations of the white mam he is successful. He is successful because he thinks in systems and evolves his systems. I’m sure we all can agree we will not accomplish this objective with “negrology” :). I pray we understand as to why color is not important and should never be a deciding factor as to what well of knowledge we will drink from. Some of us will come to the well with a cup and others with a bucket. I decided to build a pipeline and I’m glad I did. To my universal family make it a great one.

Last edited:

ISNOINews

I am again seeing an argument on Twitter by a member of the Nation of Islam that "Dianetics and Scientology are 2 different things!" Although I addressed that argument on the original ESMB, I want to also refute it here.

First, as matter of theology, Dianetics and Scientology have not been separate or "2 different things" since the reunification of the subjects of Dianetics and Scientology with the release in 1955 of Dianetics 55 and The Unification Congress that same year.

Secondly, and perhaps more important as a practical matter, the Scientology Religious Enrollment Application, Agreement and General Release provides: "The term "Religious Services,' as used in this Contract, means and refers to the beliefs and practices set forth in the written and spoken words of LRH on the subjects of Dianetics and Scientology...."

Last edited:

Zertel

Nation of Islam Sister Giselle Muhammad has just about finished the Scientology Philadelphia Doctorate Course (PDC). Her review is below.

While the entire review is interesting (at least to me), the most important sentence relative to the COS - NOI relationship may be: "I pray we understand as to why color is not important and should never be a deciding factor as to what well of knowledge we will drink from."

Giselle Muhammad

I’m just about finished with my PDC courses. I keep a journal of all the epiphanies and the tapestry of skill sets I learned during the duration of each book and lecture. Yes I am being very intentional with this process because technology is just that a “set of processes” based on a framework of best practices. Hands down, one thing I have gained from this journey is the importance of “structured thinking” or as they call it in engineering “systems thinking”. The reason systems thinking is so important in engineering and in the higher sciences is because duplication is the only method that provides evidence for two things. #1 the method works and #2 the effectiveness & efficiency of the method. See if you can’t duplicate the process of progress and then evolve the process of progress by being more efficient in duplication then the process will become obsolete.

Brother Jabril called this in his Farrakhan the traveler article the “plateau of learning” the Quran calls this complacency. In the Quran Surah 2:22 a magnificent example of structured thinking is afforded to us when we are asked to not set up rivals while you know. It speaks of a brilliant ensemble in creation in the cosmological structure of the cosmos. Elsewhere we are taught more examples in the cycles of creation, process of behaviors ( belief, hypocrisy, etc).

One thing I know for sure is everything in creation has a code which it runs by and within those algorithms are “if” & “and” instructions. If this happens then execute this. If this and this happens then execute this. Scientists have long stated that God speaks in code. They call this the string theory or God particle. Either way it’s all a process that regulates a system of behaviors spoken in the language of mathematics. The most Honorable Elijah Muhammad states “we can’t talk to scholars, scientists and people who are highly educated and trained unless we are able to articulate his teachings directly to the root. The root truth is mathematics”. 2+2 =4 no matter where you travel or language you speak on this earth.

He also stated that “without mathematics we can’t build and we would be subject to a people who know mathematics”. We can’t be subject to no one if we are being built into a new rulership of the new world order. So it’s imperative for us to master the languages that will give us the ability to build a new society. Please understand that in the term “languages” we are not only speaking of the ones we ordinarily communicate in (English, Spanish, etc).

I’m personally grateful and indebted to LRH for not only studying the many workable systems on this planet but for also compiling it into a structured process via the basic books and lectures and the further higher studies. I’m grateful for the Honorable Louis Farrakhan for guiding us to LRH’s work that we may enter into a process for learning how to think structurally that we may see the Supreme wisdom and it’s accompanied problem book in that manner that we may individually and collectively arrive at the root cause of our divine circumstances and conditions. Remember in the message to the Blackman he states “Allah wanted to prove he was the wisest of all so he created a circumstance with conditions so intensely difficult that it would throw everyone involved into utter confusion which then he would come and solve proving he is wisest (paraphrasing). This would be solved by producing out of the intensely difficult condition a people who would be the new rulers.

There are 34 problems in the problem book and 34 introductory steps in the chart the bridge to freedom under the section “need of change from human to materiality” (thank you bro Alexander for pointing this out months ago) what I have observed is each step when looked into will aid like building blocks little tools that you can use to little by little solve the problems for the root cause to our conditions. But ONLY if we are willing to undergo the study to evolve our thinking to think in the universal language of mathematics which in reality thinking in systems. See the messenger was right when he told us to study the operations of the white mam he is successful. He is successful because he thinks in systems and evolves his systems. I’m sure we all can agree we will not accomplish this objective with “negrology” :). I pray we understand as to why color is not important and should never be a deciding factor as to what well of knowledge we will drink from. Some of us will come to the well with a cup and others with a bucket. I decided to build a pipeline and I’m glad I did. To my universal family make it a great one.

I don't get much from her write up other than she has studied a cosmology and relates it to some NOI teachings and maybe some background she has in math.

The practical or applied result from Hubbard's cosmology is the Grade Chart and the OT levels with some benefits to some people.