Members of the Nation of Islam are practicing the religion of Scientology

ISNOINews

Independent Scientology and Nation of Islam news
Nation of Islam Brother Joshua Muhammad has completed Scientology Staff Status I and Scientology Staff Status II.

There would be no reason for Brother Joshua Muhammad to complete these courses unless he was on staff at a Church of Scientology. Indeed, these courses may not be open to the public.

Joshua Isaiah Muhammad

EDITED TO ADD:

Interesting. Brother Joshua Muhammad may be indicating that he didn't do Staff Status II to go on staff at a church of Scientology, but instead to be a better staff member elsewhere.

Nation of Islam Brother Joshua Isaiah Muhammad on the Corona virus. (As previously noted, he has completed Scientology Staff Status I (Permanent) and Scientology Staff Status II (Permanent)).

Joshua Isaiah Muhammad

ISNOINews

In apparent response to news coverage of the corona virus pandemic, Scientology Clear, Super Power Completion, Cause Resurgence Rundown Completion and PTS/SP Course Graduate Nation of Islam Sister Nayyirah Tivica Muhammad has posted L. Ron Hubbard's essay on "The Merchants of Chaos."

Nayyirah Tivica Muhammad

Last edited:

ISNOINews

In apparent response to news coverage of the corona virus pandemic, Scientology Clear, Super Power Completion, Cause Resurgence Rundown Completion and PTS/SP Course Graduate Nation of Islam Sister Nayyirah Tivica Muhammad has posted L. Ron Hubbard's essay on "The Merchants of Chaos."

Nayyirah Tivica Muhammad

Also in apparent response to the corona virus pandemic, Sister Nayyirah Tivica Muhammad has posted L. Ron Hubbard's instruction that in response to a plague, "audit them."

Nayyirah Tivica Muhammad

ISNOINews

Nation of Islam Brother Joshua Isaiah Muhammad says, "this whole pandemic is just one big 4th dynamic engram perpetually restimulated by the merchants of chaos for control & monetary gain."

As previously noted, Brother Joshua Isaiah Muhammad has completed Scientology Staff Status I (Permanent) and Scientology Staff Status II (Permanent).

Dianetically Speaking !!!!!!!!

Screenshot_20200324-120925_1585077488410.png

Last edited:

ISNOINews

OT. Nation of Islam Brother Muhammad Allah states that Diabetics and Scientology when combined with the Supreme Wisdom of the Honorabe Elijah Muhammad are the "Most Potent Advanced TOOL of Healing and a Spiritual Technology which are far ahead of the current Scientific Method employed from Previous Outdated European Scientist."

Muhammad Allah

Screenshot_20200401-151804_1585779570061.png

Dotey OT

Re-Membered
Flag is not closed. I know someone that just went for Cause Resurgence. Staying at Oak Cove for five days, then moving into FH to start auditing.

ISNOINews