Members of the Nation of Islam are practicing the religion of Scientology

ISNOINews

Independent Scientology and Nation of Islam news
Nation of Islam Brother Kashif Muhammad is promoting the combination of the Scientology Purification Rundown and the book "How To Eat To Live" by Elijah Muhammad, the former leader of the Nation of Islam.

Kashif Muhammad

As previously noted on the original ESMB, "How To Eat To Live" recommends that a person eat a meal once a day, every two days or every three days.

Code:
http://www.finalcall.com/artman/publish/Health_amp_Fitness_11/article_101495.shtml

Code:
http://www.finalcall.com/columns/eat_to_live.html

Last edited:

ISNOINews

Nation of Islam Brother Kashif Muhammad is promoting the combination of the Scientology Purification Rundown and the book "How To Eat To Live" by Elijah Muhammad, the former leader of the Nation of Islam.

Kashif Muhammad

As previously noted on the original ESMB, "How To Eat To Live" recommends that a person eat a meal once a day, every two days or every three days.

Code:
http://www.finalcall.com/artman/publish/Health_amp_Fitness_11/article_101495.shtml

Code:
Nation of Islam Brother Kashif Muhammad is again promoting the combination of the Scientology Purification Rundown and the book "How To Eat To Live" by Master Fard Muhammad via the Honorable Elijah Muhammad. As I've previously noted, "How To Eat To Live" recommends that a person eat one meal a day, one meal every two days, or even one meal every three days.

Kashif Muhammad

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Day 18 of this "Purification Program" developed by L. Ron Hubbard. At 3,500 mg of Niacin, before running for 30 min, then going into the sauna for 4.5 hours. "How to Eat to Live" by God in the Person of Master Fard Muhammad via the Hon. Elijah Muhammad, has prepared me for this.

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

Zertel

Nation of Islam Brother Kashif Muhammad is again promoting the combination of the Scientology Purification Rundown and the book "How To Eat To Live" by Master Fard Muhammad via the Honorable Elijah Muhammad. As I've previously noted, "How To Eat To Live" recommends that a person eat one meal a day, one meal every two days, or even one meal every three days.

Kashif Muhammad

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Day 18 of this "Purification Program" developed by L. Ron Hubbard. At 3,500 mg of Niacin, before running for 30 min, then going into the sauna for 4.5 hours. "How to Eat to Live" by God in the Person of Master Fard Muhammad via the Hon. Elijah Muhammad, has prepared me for this.

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

How to Eat to Live prepared him to gulp down 3,500 mg of niacin. Laughter
I wonder if he turned bright red from the niacin flush.

In the late 1970s I knew a couple of scnists who were reading a book called "Mucousless Dieting Healing Systems". The idea was to eliminate all mucous forming foods to provide great health.

Another idea was drinking hydrogen peroxide which supposedly eliminated parasites.

Not for me. haha

The Purif wasn't yet up and running when I split so I escaped that. A few times after scn I went on a vitamin routine and niacin definitely gave me a flush. People on the purif probably believe they're running out radiation.

Last edited:

The_Fixer

Bent in all sorts of ways..

Kashif Muhammad

Code:

Code:
Kind of flies in the face of Islam I think.

The purpose of Islam is not to live a long life, but to die gloriously whilst still a young idiot... (sarc.)

ISNOINews

1/29/20: Scientology Clear, Super Power Completion, Cause Resurgence Rundown Completion and PTS/SP Course Graduate Nation of Islam Sister Nayyirah Tivica Muhammad will participate in a panel discussion on mental health in the Black community.

www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3220893317926673

Last edited:

Zertel

1/29/20: Scientology Clear, Super Power Completion, Cause Resurgence Rundown Completion and PTS/SP Course Graduate Nation of Islam Sister Nayyirah Tivica Muhammad will participate in a panel discussion on mental health in the Black community.

www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3220893317926673

I don't see this as particularly relevant to scientology. She has the right to participate in any type of panel discussion she wishes.

guanoloco

As-Wased
Here's what the Nation of Islam is all about.

ISNOINews

I don't see this as particularly relevant to scientology. She has the right to participate in any type of panel discussion she wishes.
I neither said nor implied that Nation of Islam Sister Nayyirah Tivica Muhammad did not have "the right to participate in any type of panel discussion she wishes."

It is certainly relevant to the topic of Scientology when someone, such as Sister Nayyirah, who is a Scientology PTS/SP Course Graduate,
Clear, Super Power Completion, and Cause Resurgence Rundown Completion, who is studying to be a Scientology Auditor, and who regularly holds Repair of the Black Family events promoting both Scientology and Dianetics "tech," participates in a panel discussion on mental health.

ISNOINews

Nation of Islam Brother Joshua Muhammad has completed Scientology Staff Status I and Scientology Staff Status II.

There would be no reason for Brother Joshua Muhammad to complete these courses unless he was on staff at a Church of Scientology. Indeed, these courses may not be open to the public.

Joshua Isaiah Muhammad

EDITED TO ADD:

Interesting. Brother Joshua Muhammad may be indicating that he didn't do Staff Status II to go on staff at a church of Scientology, but instead to be a better staff member elsewhere.

Last edited:

Zertel

Nation of Islam Brother Joshua Muhammad has completed Scientology Staff Status I and Scientology Staff Status II.

There would be no reason for Brother Joshua Muhammad to complete these courses unless he was on staff at a Church of Scientology. Indeed, these courses may not be open to the public.

Joshua Isaiah Muhammad

EDITED TO ADD:

Interesting. Brother Joshua Muhammad may be indicating that he didn't do Staff Status II to go on staff at a church of Scientology, but instead to be a better staff member elsewhere.

I don't recall courses like marriage, trust and formulas above being offered in my pre DM days. There might have been some. Maybe DM added some inexpensive intro courses to give newbies some "wins" and keep them hanging around.

ISNOINews

Nation of Islam Sister LaTrella Muhammad has completed all of the Scientology Congress lectures. (This means she previously completed all of her Scientology Basics Books and Lectures.) She is now on to the ACCs -- the Scientology Advanced Clinical Course lectures.

This is a significant accomplishment in Scientology. I knew many non-NOI Scientologists who never completed all of the Congresses. Indeed, in my experience the vast majority did not.

ISNOINews

Nation of Islam Brother Kevin Muhammad's wife gave him a Scientology Clear Bracelet as a gift for Saviours' Day. He is Clear No. 11 in the Nation of Islam.

Saviours' Day is a holiday of the Nation of Islam commemorating the birth of its founder, Master Fard Muhammad. Think of that. On a (if not, the) major holiday in the Nation of Islam celebrating the birth of their founder, and Brother Kevin Muhammad's wife gives him... a Scientology Clear bracelet.

Kevin Muhammad

Last edited:

Zertel

Nation of Islam Brother Kevin Muhammad's wife gave him a Scientology Clear Bracelet as a gift for Saviours' Day. He is Clear No. 11 in the Nation of Islam.

Saviours' Day is a holiday of the Nation of Islam commemorating the birth of its founder, Master Fard Muhammad. Think of that. On a (if not, the) major holiday in the Nation of Islam celebrating the birth of their founder, and Brother Kevin Muhammad's wife gives him... a Scientology Clear bracelet.

Kevin Muhammad

Clear number 72,938? I wonder where they dragged up that number.

It should be engraved with Clear #11, the only "true" Clears who have combined "The Supreme Technology" (Scn) with "The Supreme Wisdom" (NOI).

Rev. Louis began promoting Dianetics in 1980. 11 Clears in 40 years is downstat. They need to pick up the pace.

Last edited:

ISNOINews

Nation of Islam Saviours' Day 2020 features an Auditor Coordinators Meeting (CLOSED SESSION).

Saviours' Day is a holiday of the Nation of Islam commemorating the birth of its founder, Master Fard Muhammad.

Code:
https://www.noi.org/saviours-day-schedule/

Also, while not yet on the official Saviours' Day schedule, there will be a conflict resolution and communication workshop on 2/21/20 featuring "Q& A processing challenges." "[C]alling All Auditors to come learn and help with co audits."

David Johnson- Muhammad

Last edited:

ISNOINews

Also, while not yet on the official Saviours' Day schedule, there will be a conflict resolution and communication workshop on 2/21/20 featuring "Q& A processing challenges." "[C]alling All Auditors to come learn and help with co audits."

David Johnson- Muhammad

The post by David Johnson-Muhammad should be ignored. I just noticed it was from 2017 and somehow got resurrected in the Dianetically Speaking Facebook group.

Zertel

Courtesy of triumph on WWP, Fu Mei Mathers, Rev. Alfreddie Johnson, Jim Mathers and members of the Nation of Islam at the Dianetics booth at the vendor area for Saviours' Day.

Alfreddie Johnson and the Nation of Islam | Page 24 | Why We Protest | Anonymous Activism Forum

Something for everybody.

Farrakhan looked in good shape and spoke for three and a half hours although he mentioned that his knees are bad and it looked like he needed a bit of help leaving the stage after standing so long.. He covered a wide range of subjects with no particular rants, anti Semitic or otherwise. Elijah Muhammad is still the prophet and Louis is still his messenger.

Last edited: