Mark Bunker

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief

scino

He’s still working on it. A lot has been filmed, but not fully completed.
Do you remember when he started? I am fairly sure it was pre-2012. Making a film all by yourself is probably the loneliest job in the world. If such a thing is at all possible, considering the long lists of names on the end-titles of even the most moderate film or documentary. - In any case, I am glad that he still has the intention to release the movie. He is sitting on some important historical footage.

SuperstarNeilC

Do you remember when he started? I am fairly sure it was pre-2012. Making a film all by yourself is probably the loneliest job in the world. If such a thing is at all possible, considering the long lists of names on the end-titles of even the most moderate film or documentary. - In any case, I am glad that he still has the intention to release the movie. He is sitting on some important historical footage.
From Wikipedia:

“Since 2010, Bunker has been producing a feature-length independent documentary film entitled Knowledge Report: Scientology's Spies, Lies, and the Eternity Prize concerning the Church of Scientology. According to Bunker, the planned release date is May 2016. This film is being funded by Bunker himself and through crowdfunding.”

scino

From Wikipedia:

“Since 2010, Bunker has been producing a feature-length independent documentary film entitled Knowledge Report: Scientology's Spies, Lies, and the Eternity Prize concerning the Church of Scientology. According to Bunker, the planned release date is May 2016. This film is being funded by Bunker himself and through crowdfunding.”
That article needs an update ;-).

Karakorum

Aaron Smith-Levin
Thanks for this one. I've never lived in clearwater and Aaron's vid really clearly explained the numbers involved and the system they have there.

Karakorum

Mark and the guy in the top right corner look like the only people paying attention. The resta re looking around, eating, drinking and whatnot. They appear less enthusiastic than a bunch of SO members watching the same tech film for the 9th time in a row.

EDIT: I've been listening in the background to this while playing a sim game... and now I know why Mark was elected. These other people don't have a clue on how to deal with Scientology. They could have elected Alanzo and he'd give better advice than they do. :screwy:

Last edited:

Karakorum

I hope more people from Clearwater watch this. Becaus ethe message is clear: Mark is the only guy who gives a shit and tries to do something about it. I think if more people see this, maybe more informed people will get on the council. Maybe Aaron could run next?

Karakorum

So CoS is now trying to piggyback on George Floyd's tragic death in order to pass a gag-rule into the DDW? Shame! Shame! :furious:

Also, a Casano quote I caught from the vid: "I"m a scientologist and I lived in Clearwater for a long time... and 95% of the people are just fine, its great"

Really? You think 95% of residents there are fine with Scientology? :blink:
So why those 95% don't go downtown and do not become patrons of scientology-owned businesses? I guess it must be the 4th invader force is keeping them out! :screwy:

Last edited:

SuperstarNeilC

The Clearwater Downtown Development Board (made up largely of OT members of Scientology) passed new rules to ensure no one can bring up the topic of Scientology which is one of the major factors that has prevented the downtown from being successfully redeveloped.

Shhh... You Can’t Mention Scientology In Front of Operating Thetans