Looking for someone... Could you all just chill?

Type4_PTS

No not really.

HH started accusing me in public of being some sockpuppet/frontman of the banned Alanzo and/or Marty's team of OSA clowns and he was spreading lies that my PMs to him somehow confirm this.

I replied that I'd more than happy to publish our entire PM conversation for all to see if he would agree. He ignored that request, probably because there was absolutely nothing suspicious or threatening in any of the PMs I sent to him.

So in the end I told him to either provide evidence of me being the OSA/Alanzo's/Marty's agent, or stop spreading these malicious accusations. He didn't do either, so I finally got tired and put him on ignore.

If you really want to relive the drama, go read this old thread.

I'm not really bothered by having him on ignore, he can now talk all the shit about me he wants. :D

End of story, I don't want to waste time on it anymore.

I went back and looked at that thread. It's not that I wanted to relive the drama - rather I forgot what all that transpired in that thread so went back through it.

I suspect that HH misunderstood something you wrote, and the way you wrote it I can see why he misunderstood it, as I initially understood it
the same way he did. And the whole exchange went downhill from there. :coolwink:

ILove2Lurk

AI Chatbot
I doubt he would want to be un-ignored either..
I'm a bit of a hypocrite . . . I have the longest "ignore list" of anyone,
according to the actual numbers on the message board. :LOL:

TheSneakster

To Ms or Mr Squirrel

I am a person of good will, why do you insist on attacking me?
Bob, please Find Out Where You Are.

You are in venue consisting mostly of hardcore anti-Hubbard and anti-Scientology Internet activists. These folks - again, mostly - are not practitioners of variant/altered versions of Scientology (aka "squirrels"). The participants here are mostly people who have entirely rejected Scientology, the official corporate "Church" of Scientology, and Ron Hubbard himself.

If you are unable to Grant Beingness to these folks - many of whom have suffered spiritual, mental and even physical harm (or witnessed such happening to other folks they care about) in ways you apparently can't even begin to confront - please just go somewhere else.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

End of story, I don't want to waste time on it anymore.

I am more than satisfied with the ending too.

You stopped PMing me with your wacky unsolicited ethics investigations.

And you stopped posting a banned troll's (Alanzo's) comments and questions.

Everyone wins! LOL

Last edited:

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation.

You are in venue consisting mostly of hardcore anti-Hubbard and anti-Scientology Internet activists. These folks - again, mostly - are not practitioners of variant/altered versions of Scientology (aka "squirrels"). The participants here are mostly people who have entirely rejected Scientology, the official corporate "Church" of Scientology, and Ron Hubbard himself.

If you are unable to Grant Beingness to these folks - many of whom have suffered spiritual, mental and even physical harm (or witnessed such happening to other folks they care about) in ways you apparently can't even begin to confront - please just go somewhere else.

He must know exactly where he is, assuming he can read ... perhaps he just enjoys trying to create drama.
If he is going to hang around though the very least he can do is learn how to stop replying to himself and hit the reply button (it's at the bottom right of every post Bob!).

:)

HelluvaHoax!

He must know exactly where he is, assuming he can read ... If he is going to hang around though the very least he can do is learn how to stop replying to himself...

LOL.

What's wrong with that?

You really should do a clay demo of the term "FLOW ZERO".

HelluvaHoax!

From my perspective, an ability should be demonstrable at any time and any place otherwise 'OT abilities' are just garden variety daily miracles that everyone encounters from time to time. No big deal.

I am afraid that I am not able to agree with your anti-OT bigotry.

Let me cite a real-life experience that actually happened to me!

One day I was cleaning out my garage. As I was moving some boxes around on an upper shelf I noticed an old umbrella that I owned many decades ago when I was on OT III.

Three days later it rained!

OMG, I could not believe it!

But that really happened.

I think even the most hardened cynics have to concede that this miracle is attributable to OT III. When I saw it begin to rain I just started line charging for hours.

What I realized from this OT win is that when I spotted my old umbrella, my havingness came up and thus I was able to have rain. Thus the physical world stops blew and it rained. I know it was 3 days later, but these sort of com lags are expected in the MEST universe.

FREE BONUS WIN: When I used my 37 year old umbrella during that downpour, I obnosed that I was getting drenched because there were huge sections of nylon missing from moths, rats and crumbling mold damage. Becoming soaking-wet sort of invalidated my OT win—but then I cognited that I could simply change my consideration and CONSIDER that I was dry. Thanks Ron.

Last edited:

The_Fixer

Bent in all sorts of ways..

One day I was cleaning out my garage. As I was moving some boxes around on an upper shelf I noticed an old umbrella that I owned many decades ago when I was on OT III.

I think even the most hardened cynics have to concede that this miracle is attributable to OT III. When I saw it begin to rain I just started line charging for hours.

What I realized from this OT win is that when I spotted my old umbrella, my havingness came up and thus I was able to have rain. Thus the physical world stops blew and it rained. I know it was 3 days later, but these sort of com lags are expected in the MEST universe.

FREE BONUS WIN: When I used my 37 year old umbrella during that downpour, I obnosed that I was getting drenched because there were huge sections of nylon missing from moths, rats and crumbling mold damage. Becoming soaking-wet sort of invalidated my OT win—but then I cognited that I could simply change my consideration and CONSIDER that I was dry. Thanks Ron.

Of course you could have just postulated the rain to stop?

It's back to Ethics for you!

HelluvaHoax!

Of course you could have just postulated the rain to stop?

LOL

And now a brief musical interlude from my former TWIN on the OT levels.

Unfortunately he asked too many questions and was chronically in a condition of DOUBT about whether beings could really attain magical OT powers—like stopping the rain or pulling the air cover off a planet.

Here is his song I had to write a KR on which resulted in his com ev and declare.

Veda

"...hardcore anti-Hubbard and anti-Scientology internet activists..."

"If you are unable to Grant Beingness to these folks....please just go somewhere else."

Um - I think people can handle a 100 year old Scientologist calling them "squirrel."

Looks like Bob's posts have resulted in some interesting discussions, as he figures out how to use the message board's functions.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation.

Even though you are putting a lovely, theta, positive spin on it ... it's clear to me that you need to pull yourself together, stop contributing to this disgusting natter board and petition to re-do all the OT levels (because Bob says you must have "MU's") ... or you could just get a new brolly.

;)

programmer_guy

True ex-Scientologist
From my perspective, an ability should be demonstrable at any time and any place otherwise 'OT abilities' are just garden variety daily miracles that everyone encounters from time to time. No big deal.
Yes. I knew one staffer who thought he could postulate a vehicle traffic intersection light change from red to green as he approached a traffic intersection. Years later, I learned about traffic intersection coordination (one to another) for major thoroughfares and that was really what he was experiencing but he attributed this to his OT powerz.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation.
Yes. I knew one staffer who thought he could postulate a vehicle traffic intersection light change from red to green as he approached a traffic intersection. Years later, I learned about traffic intersection coordination (one to another) for major thoroughfares and that was really what he was experiencing but he attributed this to his OT powerz.

I can do that for sure ... but I do it from green to red without even trying.

:unsure:

Veda

Here's Ingo Swann featured in Advance! magazine during the mid 1970s. Ingo was a natural psychic as a child, and lost his psychic sensitivities and abilities as an adult - IIRC, the low point being while he was stationed in Korea with the military during the 1950s.

He credited the Lower Grades with giving him a sense of inner calm that resulted in his already existing natural abilities returning. After resigning from Scientology Inc., in the early 1980s, he described the OT levels as "disappointing."

Some Scientologists like to hold up Ingo Swann as proof that Scientology "makes OTs," but Ingo Swann explored/did lots of New Age/Self Improvement systems, the last, that I know of, being Avatar, after quitting Scientology.

Hubbard knew of Ingo Swann, and, in 1973, was, reportedly, asked why Scientology did not use OTs in its spying activities. Hubbard's reaction to the inquiry can be found in the confidential 1973 issue, titled Intelligence, Its Role.

In short, Hubbard ridiculed the idea.

Did this show that Hubbard, when dealing with serious (to him) "brass tack" realities, did not have a high regard for Scientology OTs? In other words, he really didn't believe in his OT tech the way Scientologist assumed he did.

Before the existence of the popular internet, I read thousands of pages of confidential Scientology cloak & dagger internal communications (most not on the Internet), and orders and instructions from Hubbard. There was never any discussion of using OTs.

Link to Quote from the book Mind Race published in 1984

"Third eye" painting

Cat's Squirrel

Even though you are putting a lovely, theta, positive spin on it ... it's clear to me that you need to pull yourself together, stop contributing to this disgusting natter board and petition to re-do all the OT levels (because Bob says you must have "MU's") ... or you could just get a new brolly.

;)
Seems a lot of people here still remember their auditing Tech :). In the spirit of the above, can someone do a C/S for poor old Ann Peebles here?* Does she need her 2d handled separately, or would a straightforward ARC Straightwire suffice?

P.S. I was looking at the Eruption version of this song, but the singer looks way too happy for the lyrics she's singing! I'll post it anyway for completeness' sake, because it's definitely good in its own way;

* In case anyone doesn't realise, this post is a joke; hence the "In the spirit of the above" bit.

Last edited: