Kelly Preston has passed away

John Travolta and Kelly Preston donate tons of Money to the Terrorist Organization known as
”The Church of Scientology” run by a thug dictator and know terrorist, David Miscavige

The money is not used to help anyone, but to do maximim harm to defectors and critics. Celebrities like Kelly Preston chose not to look where the money goes and stuck her head in the sand while she received her celebrity status and special treatment by the terrorist organization for her entire tenure in the heniously evil cult.

The money is actually used to sue, harass, spy on and discredit critics via Scientology’s Terrorist doctrine, Fair Game. To utterly destroy people that know the truth and are willing to tell it.

 
Last edited:
Maybe John Travolta will leave the cult now and be true to himself, find a man, fall in love and get honest about what Scientology is.
his last donation I can find on line was 2006


He stopped his bridge in 2001.

John Travolta in Scientology's Published Service Completion Lists
The following 14 individual completions for John Travolta appear in official Scientology publications:
John TravoltaLIFE REPAIRCelebrity 151975-02-01
John TravoltaHQSCelebrity 171975-07-01
John TravoltaINTERIORIZATION RUNDOWNSource 181978-11-01
John TravoltaGRADE 0 EXPANDEDSource 261980-04-01
John TravoltaGRADE I EXPANDEDSource 261980-04-01
John TravoltaGRADE II EXPANDEDSource 261980-04-01
John TravoltaGRADE III EXPANDEDSource 261980-04-01
John TravoltaGRADE IV EXPANDEDSource 261980-04-01
John TravoltaCLEARSource 261980-04-01
John TravoltaOT IIISource 781991-12-01
John TravoltaL 11 NEW LIFE RUNDOWNSource 791992-03-01
John TravoltaL 12 FLAG OT EXECUTIVE RUNDOWNSource 801992-05-01
John TravoltaHUBBARD KEY TO LIFE COURSESource 931994-08-01
John TravoltaL 10 RUNDOWNSource 1362001-12-01

Something was up. Maybe we will find out now.

:popcorn:
 
Here is One of the many traps in the Terrorist Organization known as Scientology
and why Celebrities stay in
 
@The Oracle
Yeh, I agreed with ITYIWT that 1stAmendmentRight’s first signature line was rude. Bad way to say hello. But that’s all explained, edited, done and dusted so history.

I dislike the “he said, she said” thing and anyone second guessing what others are thinking. Waste of time and mental energy and just a circular activity. Nobody really knows what another person thinks or why except that person, so just ask.

For the record, I like ITYIWT just fine and I’m staying out of this.

Yeh, any of us can get complacent at times and stuck in our ways. Being human has its shortcomings sometimes. I accept that. There are a lot more awesome pluses, so whatever. Ultimate perfection is unobtainable and chasing it can make a person miserable. So welcome to our imperfect bunch of awesome people. Don’t sweat the little stuff.

Thanks a lot for that post Sheila ... I just hope ad hom and venom isn't going to become a regular addition to ESMB because a lot of really good people will just quietly disappear if it does.


:heartflowers:
 
Thanks a lot for that post Sheila ... I just hope ad hom and venom isn't going to become a regular addition to ESMB because a lot of really good people will just quietly disappear if it does.


:heartflowers:

I lurked here before I joined and watched you chase good people away with your bully tactics.
I tried to stay away from that but you could not help yourself. You picked it like you pick it with others.
You think people are bad because they disagreed with you.
You think People are good if they suck up to you.
I think you have been around for a long time.
For Pete sake, can’t you find another game to play?
Let people be.
 
I lurked here before I joined and watched you chase good people away with your bully tactics.
I tried to stay away from that but you could not help yourself. You picked it like you pick it with others.
You think people are bad because they disagreed with you.
You think People are good if they suck up to you.
I think you have been around for a long time.
For Pete sake, can’t you find another game to play?
Let people be.

I'll certainly be 'letting you be' ...

:sadwave:
 
You definitely do have a point about the stress. Of this I can readily attest.

I've been "really" out now for about three years plus a little. We do have interaction with current "still-ins" almost everyday. I get to hear about what is going on, and all the stupidity that surrounds them all. The one thing that can make me smile with any regularity is the amount of stress that I now DO NOT HAVE!! It was awful, always the worry about money, time, progress, course, events, regging, everything. Saying the right thing all the time, and not pissing off the wrong person, ugh.

And the money wasn't the biggest worry, not that we had a lot. It's just that THEY are always worried about YOUR money, and how they are going to get it. You are always being pushed for something, being HANDLED to do something, go somewhere, help in some way, participate in some way. The motto in registration and other areas is that there is no such thing as personal space, no such thing as a secret to be withheld from people.

Then there was the stress of auditing. There was the stress associated with buying auditing, when you thought that the auditing that you had purchased before would be sufficient, and it never was. Then there was the stress of receiving, being in the right place at the right time, usually an out of town trip. Expecting to go in, then you didn't. Then the two weeks that you sat aside to do it rolls into two months. BTW, my opinion of auditing is now much different of what opinion that I had before, and that is I think you are much better off not doing it. I am not the person that I once was, not by a long shot. Unfortunately for those around me that get to find that out the hard way.

There is definitely stress, and lots of it, regardless of your level, and maybe more especially as you go to the higher levels.



This is why I had to get out. It was a toxic environment that was stealing away my precious time and life. Today as I sit on my couch, watch TV and work from home as much as I need to for the the day, I could not feel more free, I feel very little stress, I forget to worry. I have everything I need: food on the table, roof over my head, and fun things to do. There is so much beauty in simplicity. Life is already busy and full of noise as it is, why add more noise to it.

To freedom!
 
Last edited:
The Travolta's may not be aware of the whole DB thing either, 'celebs' are treated very differently to the way the rest of us are and that aspect of the cult may have been successfully hidden from them.


Trouble,

Sure, there are some activities that could have been hidden from them. But the basic tenets of the church's ideology itself could not have been hidden. How is it even possible? It's ALL OVER the tech and admin. It IS the tech. I learned these things within weeks of joining: illness or accident is something you "pull in", homosexuality is not acceptable. They were in for decades and had done virtually every service. Of course they knew. Not knowing the OT levels until you do them is another thing. SP, DB, PTS are far too basic.
 
Trouble,

Sure, there are some activities that could have been hidden from them. But the basic tenets of the church's ideology itself could not have been hidden. How is it even possible? It's ALL OVER the tech and admin. It IS the tech. I learned these things within weeks of joining: illness or accident is something you "pull in", homosexuality is not acceptable. They were in for decades and had done virtually every service. Of course they knew. Not knowing the OT levels until you do them is another thing. SP, DB, PTS are far too basic.

Yeah, that's very true. We've discussed this endlessly over the years and TBH I agree with you on that.

I suppose I'm feeling genuine sympathy for the Travolta's at the moment as I would for anyone going through what they are going through currently ... the timing was wrong for this discussion for me and possibly for others here too, nothing more complicated than that.
 
I lurked here before I joined and watched you chase good people away with your bully tactics.
I tried to stay away from that but you could not help yourself. You picked it like you pick it with others.
You think people are bad because they disagreed with you.
You think People are good if they suck up to you.
I think you have been around for a long time.
For Pete sake, can’t you find another game to play?
Let people be.

I'm sorry, but you really do sound like a "still in".

You seem to have simply jumped to the other side of the fence whilst still acting like a scientologist.

I get where you are, been there myself, as have many others. But it isn't a good way to go even though it is part of the process.

On that basis, I find it difficult to take what you have to say seriously. Most of us here have learned to drop the cult ways.

Good luck to you, but I will engage no more from here. I really find it difficult to watch you being nasty to those I consider my friends.
 
Yeah, that's very true. We've discussed this endlessly over the years and TBH I agree with you on that.

I suppose I'm feeling genuine sympathy for the Travolta's at the moment as I would for anyone going through what they are going through currently ... the timing was wrong for this discussion for me and possibly for others here too, nothing more complicated than that.
That's fine hun. OF COURSE I understand why others are feeling sympathy. It would be ludicrous of me if I didn't. What I wanted others to understand, is why *I* don't. I certainly wasn't trying to sway others to feel the same way. Sorry if I came across that way. :)
 
That's fine hun. OF COURSE I understand why others are feeling sympathy. It would be ludicrous of me if I didn't. What I wanted others to understand, is why *I* don't. I certainly wasn't trying to sway others to feel the same way. Sorry if I came across that way. :)

You come across well and you have every right to your opinions ... and BTW I only mentioned your previous siggy line (which we had both already deleted any reference to and moved on from) because at the time I could see the direction the thread was heading in and felt the need to explain why I had posted something.

I won't be doing that again!

:D
 
I lurked here before I joined and watched you chase good people away with your bully tactics.
I tried to stay away from that but you could not help yourself. You picked it like you pick it with others.
You think people are bad because they disagreed with you.
You think People are good if they suck up to you.
I think you have been around for a long time.
For Pete sake, can’t you find another game to play?
Let people be.

@The Oracle
I butted in to try to get this to a peaceful point, and it was, and everyone backed off for a bit to give you a chance, but then you just kept carrying on. Let it go. Stay with objective comments and off the insults and accusations. It doesn't do any good to get personal like that. You have some good comments when you're not getting into it with other members, but sometimes you have to just let go and carry on objectively and not worry so much about winning or losing an argument or getting the last word insult. Just change the subject. I'm not butting in again on your behalf.
 
I'm sorry, but you really do sound like a "still in".

You seem to have simply jumped to the other side of the fence whilst still acting like a scientologist.

I get where you are, been there myself, as have many others. But it isn't a good way to go even though it is part of the process.

On that basis, I find it difficult to take what you have to say seriously. Most of us here have learned to drop the cult ways.

Good luck to you, but I will engage no more from here. I really find it difficult to watch you being nasty to those I consider my friends.
. That is some crazy 😜 stuff. lol
 
@The Oracle
I butted in to try to get this to a peaceful point, and it was, and everyone backed off for a bit to give you a chance, but then you just kept carrying on. Let it go. Stay with objective comments and off the insults and accusations. It doesn't do any good to get personal like that. You have some good comments when you're not getting into it with other members, but sometimes you have to just let go and carry on objectively and not worry so much about winning or losing an argument or getting the last word insult. Just change the subject. I'm not butting in again on your behalf.
-deleted-
 
Last edited:
That's fine hun. OF COURSE I understand why others are feeling sympathy. It would be ludicrous of me if I didn't. What I wanted others to understand, is why *I* don't. I certainly wasn't trying to sway others to feel the same way. Sorry if I came across that way. :)
That is the second or third time you have had to answer to the EXSMBR police.
Wow! Just wow!
Maybe have “trouble“ pre approve your posts before you post? Just a thought?
 
Last edited:
Now it is definitely time for this brief musical interlude.

More to come, and they will get worse. Or they might get better, depending on the tenor, so to speak.

 
Back
Top