Intimate details forcibly revealed on stage every week by Scientologists! with Karen De La Carriere

TheSneakster

I'm just amused that Ron the Director never thought to research how many screenings a physical film reel can last through.
Honestly, I don't see that Hubbard would have much cared about the limited lifetime of film prints and just expected prints to be made in large enough batches to last a good while. The original Tech Films were delivered in 8mm endless loop cartridges such as might be found on airliners in the 1970's.

Reyne Mayer

Pansexual Revolutionary
Yes. Now this particular cruelty was Darth Midget's own invention. The Sea Org borrowed Rocks and Shoals from the U.S. Navy; but, nothing like this ever happened on the Apollo.
are you absolutely certain there was no earlier, similar? sorry, but i don't know your history, were you on the ship the whole time?

LRH at least had overboarding, the peanut pushing game, forced private confessions by children so young the meanings of the sexual questions on the Joburg had to be explained to them, etc., the same cruel elements of humilation and confession if just not in quite the same form. it seems to me 'Misc' is doing little more than riffing on what he learned at the feet of 'source'.

Karen#1

in case psychs blow up the planet or an OT with BPC pulls the air cover off the planet.

In the event of a nuclear holocaust, Ron's lectures will always be there for cave men to discover hundreds of thousands of years later, when the beginnings of a new civilization becomes possible. I was fully briefed on this so I can't reveal the confidential parts, but I can say with great certitude that you could not invest your money in a more worthy project than preserving Ron's technology on VHS tapes and storing them underground on VHS tapes--where it will never degrade.
As Helluva Hoax has pointed out many times, the dichotomy is Cult doctrines pointing both ways,.
One the one hand, the SCN cult sells your IMMORTALITY
On the other hand it is a Doomsday cult, storing *technology* on plates underground in vaults
awaiting a nuclear holocast.

Purif Series #1 opening sentence:

I want Scientololgists to live through World War 3.

Enthetan

Veteran of the Psychic Wars
Honestly, I don't see that Hubbard would have much cared about the limited lifetime of film prints and just expected prints to be made in large enough batches to last a good while. The original Tech Films were delivered in 8mm endless loop cartridges such as might be found on airliners in the 1970's.
Except that, to PRODUCE the film prints, you have to run through the master. The master will experience deterioration in the process of producing prints, giving a finite number of total showings before you need to re-shoot a new movie.

HelluvaHoax!

As Helluva Hoax has pointed out many times, the dichotomy is Cult doctrines pointing both ways. One the one hand, the SCN cult sells your IMMORTALITY. On the other hand it is a Doomsday cult, storing *technology* on plates underground in vaults awaiting a nuclear holocaust.

Purification Series #1's opening sentence:
"I want Scientologists to live through World War 3."

Consider the cartoonesque cult clownery of Hubbard spending a third of a century building a billion-year paramilitary force to (at lavish expense) safeguard, bury and patrol a technology in remote underground vaults. A technology that nobody ever tested to see if if worked.

Yet Scientologists jump to their feet and madly cheer when it is announced that Scientology "made it go right" so that hundreds of thousands of years after a nuclear holocaust some cave men can somehow find the tech and open up an Ideal Cave.

HelluvaHoax!

I don't remember the exact numbers the industry was recommending for showings.

HELPFUL REMINDER: As far as the number of recommended showings for Dr. Hubbard's instructional videos, the world's top mental health organizations, experts and caregivers recommend zero showings.

TheSneakster

Except that, to PRODUCE the film prints, you have to run through the master. The master will experience deterioration in the process of producing prints, giving a finite number of total showings before you need to re-shoot a new movie.
Well, that was true in Hubbard's time, but now release prints are made from 4K digital masters, so no degradation of the original. However, at that point, why not switch to 4K digital projectors ?

Enthetan

Veteran of the Psychic Wars
Well, that was true in Hubbard's time, but now release prints are made from 4K digital masters, so no degradation of the original. However, at that point, why not switch to 4K digital projectors ?
Thanks, I meant the tech as of when the tech films were produced.

These days, you can stream a 4K movie to a digital projector in a movie theater.

But you can also stream a 4K movie to my 4K TV in my living room, where I can watch it from my couch, which sorta kills the business model of movie theaters.

Chuck J.

"Austere Religious Scholar"

Yes, all LRH source materials have been preserved on VHS video cassettes (in underground vaults) in case psychs blow up the planet or an OT with BPC pulls the air cover off the planet.

In the event of a nuclear holocaust, Ron's lectures will always be there for cave men to discover hundreds of thousands of years later, when the beginnings of a new civilization becomes possible. I was fully briefed on this so I can't reveal the confidential parts, but I can say with great certitude that you could not invest your money in a more worthy project than preserving Ron's technology on VHS tapes and storing them underground on VHS tapes--where it will never degrade.

During the briefing I began to have doubts about VHS tapes lasting for hundreds of thousands of years. But they totally handled my considerations by showing me some 1970s VHS copies of SOUL TRAIN and STARSKY & HUTCH and they looked pretty good.

3000 AD - My tribe would like to thank $cientology.......... whatever that was. We enjoyed the "bell-bottom" pants in the "tech films" although we do not wear trousers ourselves.

But mostly, we thank you for all the Titanium! We are the most well-armed tribe in the Los Angeles area, our spears are highly prized.
download.jpeg

Last edited:

Isaac

Routinely Confessional data was read out to the crew to humiliate the Sea Org member.
Camilla Anderson did a series of videos for my YOUTUBE channel where she tells how this was
standard internal action as implemented by David Miscavige.
at 5:15 of this video I tell more about this. (her husband divorced her after listening to her confession in the audience)
David Miscavige looks insane. Much like his mentor:https://i.pinimg.com/736x/2a/0d/6f/2a0d6fdb0b777b0f814627bb38dac9ae.jpg