In Los Angeles, shilling for Scientology becomes issue in mayor’s race

Karen#1

Excerpt:

[Karen Bass and Rick Caruso]

TODAY AT SUBSTACK: If you’ve signed up for free emails at Substack, you will receive today’s feature story at your inbox: We’ve been hearing from our Los Angeles readers that they’ve been stunned to see Scientology used in a mayoral campaign ad there. But we’re familiar with the backstory, and it’s important to understand before judging the ad’s message. [What is this Substack thing, anyway?]~~~READ MORE

Karen#1

I do not expose Karen Bass solely because her pimping Scientology in her stupid appearance above.
Its because Karen Bass continues to endorse disgraced Los Angeles County District Attorney George Gascon.

Not only does she support him despite the rampant crime wave the county has experienced, but her support continues after his policies led to a gang member getting released from prison early, leading to the deaths of two El Monte police officers.
Let the violent criminals out on no bail policy George Gascon.
Karen Bass supports him.

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
There's a few more local politicians that took part in scn events in the early 2000s. I have a long memory. They should be glad I no longer vote in local elections.

Karen#1

Well now that Karen Bass has flipped and denounced Scientology abuse as having the DEPTH she did not know, a great
poster on the Bunker remarked that since both contenders now denounce Scientology, maybe there is a chance to get
"L RON HUBBARD WAY" name removed from that Street.

How about re-naming it AL CAPONE WAY ?

(The street where your money is gouged and ripped off to bankrupt you)

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

HelluvaHoax!

... a poster on the Bunker remarked that since both contenders now denounce Scientology, maybe there is a chance to get "L RON HUBBARD WAY" name removed from that Street.

How about re-naming it AL CAPONE WAY ?
LOL, so many new opportunities to honor other planetary saviors and technologies!

SLATKIN STREET​
PICKPOCKET PLACE​
DECEIVER DRIVE​
CULT COURT​
RACKET ROAD​
BANKRUPTCY BOULEVARD​
LOOTER LANE​

Last edited: