I am sorry

TheSneakster

Or were you actually announcing that they had just attested to a new state ("insane scientologist") and everyone is expected to muster and start applauding the huge win?
Thank God I've been banned from PAC Base property by Security since Xmas 1995. That means I don't have to attend PAC Graduation. :D

You are insignificant ... and insane. And stupid. Lol
Behold! Peak Anti Scientology Cult Bullbait skills. Next are you going to tell me I have cooties? I don't care what you think - I just really, really like the way you all have proved my point to my group of friends watching me post here. That the Anti Scientology Cult and Leah Remini and Mike Rinder simps are pathetic and can't handle any kind of debate or scrutiny to your claims of alleged "abuse." You just become unglued and either go for insults or ban/cancel/deplatform because you can't handle being triggered by anyone questioning your claims.

Bill

Behold! Peak Anti Scientology Cult Bullbait skills. Next are you going to tell me I have cooties? I don't care what you think - I just really, really like the way you all have proved my point to my group of friends watching me post here. That the Anti Scientology Cult and Leah Remini and Mike Rinder simps are pathetic and can't handle any kind of debate or scrutiny to your claims of alleged "abuse." You just become unglued and either go for insults or ban/cancel/deplatform because you can't handle being triggered by anyone questioning your claims.
You can't confront, you can't think, you can't communicate. Bye bye

Pepin

Hubbard knew Paulette Cooper had been orphaned as a baby, after her parents had been murdered in a concentration camp, and still ordered her life destroyed because she had written a little - and accurate - paperback book he didn't like.

Have you read the letter sent to Paulette Cooper from erased wife #2, Sara Northrup, shortly before the activation of Operation Dynamite, which then became Operation Freakout a few years later?

In 1946, Hubbard had privately written about how he could not accumulate karma for bad acts and, in 1951, had publicly spoken of conscience as an impediment that could be removed with processing.

Interesting. Sounds like what someone told me about Buddhism and identity.

eyanda-u

It's not an accusation, nor a bullbait, it is just that reading what you wrote doesn't appear neither serious nor it makes sense.

I believe you are either playing with people, trying to make yourself interesting or need
Psychological help.
If you believe what you write, your mind is tricking you out of reality and it's time to seek help.

It is not of service for you to keep you going deeper in this fabulation. Sorry. 😉

As an old exscn I've seen dozen of people pretending chanelling, speaking with, being the recarnatiin of LRH.

Most of them had gone deep into a mental illness, some of them were followers of Cpt Bill delirium, others were into the "spirit“ thing, but all of them suffered from a dissociative disorder.

LRH is dead for long, his sprit if still alive, lives in another dimensional world. He doesn't need your body, nor to apologize in this realm. If he could occupy any body, he would order it to take a shovel and dig out where he buried his so beloved money.

I am among the ex scientilogists who have 0 tolerance for scientology BT crackpot nutty stuff from the COS as well as from the freezone.

As a side note, I am surprised d that after him being so sorry, LRH didn't applied his condition formula, atone properly, make amends, knock his ennemies (here) and ask to be welcomed back in the scientology community.

Your stuff makes no sense... Keep on with your fabulation if you wish, but you will have to accept that we make a good laugh about it.

In the event your LRH bt wants to do an amendment project, may I suggest you reach to the girl on the other thread, and tell her LRH commanding officer is ordering Captain Miscavige to refund the money to all esmbers and get prepared for a galactical comm ev to be held soon.

You can take the opportunity to have LRH tell where he buried da money. We have plenty of shovells.
Thank you so much for your reply. That helps me to understand your posts.
I can totally understand you, really! It took me many years to figure out why I still have problems despite doing so much, including regular therapy. I'm totally aware of that, that everything I do here is not the way "L. Ron Hubbard" would do and this what I do is my way to looking for help and I'm not only the spirit beeing who led Ron. I think many people overlook that. I'm a critical person and I also said to someone, maybe it's because I was to much engaged with the topic of Scientology, but I also had a life before that and the point is, as a child and teenager I had a very adult mind. I was for example never understanding why people taking drugs, I knew it's very bad and I knew that for pain killers are not the solution of the problem and I always knew there is another way to cure the pain. It could be just a good intution or a knowledge from another life. For me it was a relief to know where all these thoughts, feelings and motivations come from and again I had everything before I knew something about L. Ron Hubbard and Scientology, also the deep feeling of guilt and self-hate I never understood why I have this.

The point is, I just want to share my feelings, experience and knowledge and I'm looking for help. I want to talk, but with whom? Ex-Scientologists are the people I feel most familiar with, because I'm not a scientologist nor a freezone guy or whatever and don't become one.

What is BT and COS?

Did you ever had contact with someone who you can say he or she incarnated? What's about the people you told, is there anything about them in the internet?

"Your stuff makes no sense... Keep on with your fabulation if you wish, but you will have to accept that we make a good laugh about it."
For you it makes no sense. It's not a fabulation, I tell what I experienced, what I feel and what I know.
Yes, I live with that, but it can happen that I also write comments about that, you also have to accept that 😉
You a really someone I would like to talk to, but I think that will never happen.

eyanda-u

you are so Scientologist,
Stop pretending you are not
You know the lingo
You know the people
You know much more than you pretend

FYI, regarding the anti Scientology cult, wrong target with me, not at all part of it
However, we begin to see your true nature…
You were not supposed to know that much of Scientology ????
geez
You are chanelling Elron and come to 'pologize and have friendly chats in a nest of the anti-Scientology cult ?????

:giggle:
Your mystery samiches are so childish :unsure:
and stop talking about you in the third person, you look like a crackpot
🤭
"You are chanelling Elron and come to 'pologize and have friendly chats in a nest of the anti-Scientology cult ?????"
I think you mean me, but I was not writing this....I think you mistook me for her "The-second-prophet". I did not write this text. She was answering to your post, not me.

eyanda-u

Twiddle dee dee, twiddle dee dum,
The Anti-Scientology Cult isn't much fun,
They think they are better than everyone!
So anti-spirituality, they'd run over a nun!

Oh the tales of woe and grief they have spun,
Wanting to be just like Leah, and have their day in the sun!
Their time in the Anti-Scientology spotlight, will it ever come?
Will Mike Rinder hand them the keys to the kingdom?

For real though Eyanda, you're wasting your energy with these people. They believe in nothing, and think it makes them superior. Which is fine, I suppose. I just think if they really were superior, they'd be able to take responsibility for themselves, admit that being involved in the official Church of Scientology just wasn't for them, and move on with their lives.
I don't waste my energy. I'm completely aware of it what I'm doing and for me this board is very helpful, even when nobody can see that.

eyanda-u

I have mixed opinions about banning someone on an internet forum which reminds me of internet giants banning and censoring people. I scanned over a couple of TSPs posts on her own thread and decided I wasn't interested. If she wants to extol the virtues of the current CoS on her own thread so what? If someone wants to argue to get in the last word go ahead.

If you look above (#113) she merely sent eyanda a message with no additional content in the post which I guess is her right to do so and not really trolling and it went from there. Poor eyanda - lol

ETA: Oops. I was skipping over her later posts. On post #122 TSP adds her 2 cents trashing people and now eyanda is hosting an internet flame war. Lucky him - haha
"If you look above (#113) she merely sent eyanda a message with no additional content in the post which I guess is her right to do so and not really trolling and it went from there. Poor eyanda - lol"

No, she answered to the post no 121, which was addressed to me. Lotus thought that this answer was mine....and then everything started...Hope Lotus will recognize that this was not my post. I already wrote him here in the thread.

lotus

Gone away from madness!
"You are chanelling Elron and come to 'pologize and have friendly chats in a nest of the anti-Scientology cult ?????"
I think you mean me, but I was not writing this....I think you mistook me for her "The-second-prophet". I did not write this text. She was answering to your post, not me.
Pologize to you for that 😊
I was distracted and did not realized it was the second prophet who is hijacking you thread.

We have much channeling stuff these days.
:scratch::booze::giggle:

p..s. I am a 100‰ genuine “She" frog :flirt:
Not a "he" 😊

We aren't here to be bullbaited by a batty bitch.
Yet you get triggered at the slightest scrutiny to your arguments.

Bruh - If people here are allowed to disbelieve my sexual assault and abuse by a member of Anonymous off hand - I am allowed to disbelieve that David Miscavige ever harmed a hair on anyone's head in his entire career as Chairman of the Board.

I don't have video proof of my sexual assault. You don't have video proof of David Miscavige having a gamer moment.

I'm sorry that for whatever reason, you think David Miscavige beats people. Unless you have a shred of hard evidence to back it up - Everything Mike Rinder, Leah Remini, Tony Ortega and their band of merry cucks writes is completely pulled out of their asses. I'm glad you enjoy their fiction. But that's all it is.

Come to think of it...I don't think I've ever even seen footage of David Miscavige raising his voice at someone. I don't think I've ever seen footage of him angry even. Mike Rinder can cry out of his ass and pretend to be an abuse victim (even though he's an abusive monster to his wife and daughter - which WE DO have pictures of) all he wants - that doesn't make it real.

I know it was real in your mind, Mike Rinder. I know. I get it. But it's time to let go and move on.

eyanda-u

Pologize to you for that 😊
I was distracted and did not realized it was the second prophet who is hijacking you thread.

We have much channeling stuff these days.
:scratch::booze::giggle:

p..s. I am a 100‰ genuine “She" frog :flirt:
Not a "he" 😊
Oh sorry for that, but yes sure I can see it on your profile pic :batseyelashes:, I was also distracted...

I'm not channeling, but ok....I know what you mean.

Cat's Squirrel

I've got some bad news for you, toots: It doesn't matter a damn what you SAY in this world. It's about what you can prove. The day I see physical evidence I'll re-assess my opinion. The fact that nowadays EVERYONE has a high powered camera in their pocket, yet NO ONE has a stitch of footage of David Miscavige wrecking someone's shit, is near proof to the the fact these Ex-Sea Org folks are lying their asses off for their 30 pieces of silver.
Yeah right. So Miscavige beats someone, and someone else who is in the room with him at the time (assuming there is someone in the room with him) takes out a camera and films it, and he just says "Sure. Go ahead"? Or perhaps they're so clever about it that he doesn't notice?

Type4_PTS

Yeah right. So Miscavige beats someone, and someone else who is in the room with him at the time (assuming there is someone in the room with him) takes out a camera and films it, and he just says "Sure. Go ahead"? Or perhaps they're so clever about it that he doesn't notice?
I got the impression that only a tiny minority of S.O. members at the INT Base had cell phones during the time that Miscavige was there. So they couldn't just pull their phone out of their pocket to capture this kind of evidence anyhow.

Personnel at Gold might have had easy access to a video camera but were not going to record DM while he was beating someone unless they wanted a quick trip to the RPF.

eyanda-u

Just want to tell something and ask something.

In 2020 I started to do work and travel again. I quit my job and flat and started traveling. Yes not so far away because of some regulations in that time, but I needed to go my own way and wanted to find the place where I can stay. I was looking for a community where I can live.
The point is, nothing worked, I was not able to find that place I wanted to stay and I had the feeling to "go back". To go back means to go back to my homeland. My grandmother had a free flat in her house and she needed more and more help in her everyday life. My heart said I had to go to her and help her. But I knew that I have a big problem with her, because she is so much talking about the past and people I don't know or I don't care and everything she is also repeating, so over and over the again the same things. It's driving me crazy. I told her many, many times that I don't want to hear these things anymore, I love to be in the now and I want to hear what she is thinking and wanting right now and I want that we are talking about people we both know and care. I was not understanding why she is not able to be with me and why she is living so much in the past in her head and is so much thinking about other people and not about herself. It made me so angry and I was not able to understand why I was so much angry and unable to handle this topic with my grandma. I also could think, yes she is an old woman and that is her way to live her life, but I couldn't.

Some months ago I realized a connection of this topic to auditing. Sure, i know the psychological processes, the family traumata of this topic as a whole, you don't have to explain me. But very early in the beginning I had the idea to write an article about the pain of the auditor. For me, I will never ever doing auditing or a version of that again. I know that auditing is bringing me away from the now and myself and bring me in an illusion of life, where I can fix traumatas with auditing. That is not true! For the auditor it is on his/her heart base very painful to feel and hear all these things people tell in a session. You are only mentally hardened in Scientology to endure it all, that's all. You never can live a deep heart based healing. If it would be so, people will run out of Scientology if they became "clear", but I think people leave Scientology because things get so much crazy and absurd, that they not longer miss what they heart is screaming.

So my questions are, why you left Scientology?
And is here someone who was not able to feel "nothing" in a session as an auditior in hearing bad things and supressed their feelings? This is a very painful occasion and I think no one was talking about, right?

I had not so many pictures of L. Ron Hubbard's life but 2 of them was a session with David Mayo, where he started crying as an auditor. In the first session Ron was perplexed said nothing and was just leaving the room. In the second session I saw David started again crying, because of what Ron was telling. Ron was btw feeling nothing while he was talking about. David said he cannot do this anymore and he quit the auditing sessions with Ron. The point was, that Ron was talking over and over again from the same story, but he was feeling nothing, but David was feeling a bunch of feelings while hearing it, very deep and hurtful feelings. Between the two there was a transparent wall, which neither of them were able to cross.

I have to ask, is here someone who is really interested in understanding why everything in Scientology happened this way? If only one is saying he or she is interested in, I will continue writing here, otherwise I will change the medium completly.