Hostile takeover!

guanoloco

As-Wased
I generally agree with what you posted. However, that leads to a problem.

If this is true. . .

"In the presence of Suppression, one makes mistakes.
People making mistakes or doing stupid things
is evidence that an SP exists in that vicinity."

Then this is also true. . .

"In the presence of Suppression, one makes mistakes.
People making mistakes or doing stupid things
is evidence that an SP exists in that vicinity—
which is why Scientologists made the
mistake of joining the stupid cult
created by the SP Hubbard."

There's so much stupidity that is Scientology and surrounding Scientology that there's pages and pages of the Stupid Thread from ESMB 1.0 to here.

Clearly that's a lot of suppression!!

In fact, I don't know of anything stupider than Scientology and can't think of any stupider examples than Scientology policies and practices.

The whole story of Hubbard...about Hubbard...surrounding Hubbard just screams stupid.

Last edited:

lotus

Gone away from madness!
Regarding OSA my view differs as it is actually the prolonged version of the Guardian Office created by LRH. It was no less stupid, evil, creepy and deranged as it is in the moment, in its OSA format . The same sort of creepy intell criminal behavior.

The actual Scn generation can find the relevant information here :

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Guardian's_Office_operations

" From its establishment in 1966 to its demise in the early 1980s, the Guardian's Office (GO) of the Church of Scientology carried out numerous covert operations and programs against a range of perceived opponents of Scientology in the United States and around the world. The GO sought to discredit, destroy or otherwise neutralize – or "depower", in Scientology jargon – any group or individual that it regarded as anti-Scientology. Instructions for such operations were distributed in the form of individually numbered "Guardian Program Orders", abbreviated as GPgmOs, which were distributed from the GO leadership to GO branches in Churches of Scientology and ultimately used to task agents

One famous evil operation overlooked by LRH was the total destruction of Paulette Cooper because of a book she wrote, as a journalist, regarding her discoveries about Scientology.

Stacey Brook, who participated in such deranged ops, gave some interesting interviews on youtube about it.

The GO was established in 1966, around the time MissCavigge just left the kindergarten, and way before he would be transmitted all uncle Ron deranged creepiness and cruel "USSR era" training. However, as a grown man, He is doing quite a good job in expanding it a step further in evil deeds and stupidity. 🙄

Last edited:

The_Fixer

Bent in all sorts of ways..
While I'm quite sure there is such a person as Amanda Mullen, I haven't seen any compelling reason to believe The Second Prophet posting identity is actually her. Maybe it's Alanzo. Maybe it's that fuckface Bill Yaude the Oatee Tory Christman warned us about. It could even be David "Darth Midget" Miscavige himself for all we know.

What we do know is the attack PR messages come from OSA INT Internet Investigations Unit.
Looking over what has been posted and said over these threads, I'm inclined to think there is a lot of validity in your theory.

Type4_PTS

Lol, you guys are all pretty good, I can't find diddley squat about her!

I was looking for a friend ;)
It was fairly easy because she gave her real name and the NY Post media article about her that got posted gave some additional information about her.

Looking over what has been posted and said over these threads, I'm inclined to think there is a lot of validity in your theory.
I initially thought it was someone else but eventually came to the conclusion that she was posting with her real identity. While OSA does use sock puppet accounts and false identities I don't believe they would have used Amanda's identity for trolling this forum. I don't see any advantage in that from their perspective.

mimsey borogrove

It was fairly easy because she gave her real name and the NY Post media article about her that got posted gave some additional information about her.
I initially thought it was someone else but eventually came to the conclusion that she was posting with her real identity. While OSA does use sock puppet accounts and false identities I don't believe they would have used Amanda's identity for trolling this forum. I don't see any advantage in that from their perspective.
I thought she was fun. Her stuff was so off the wall. :D Oh well. Mimsey

lotus

Gone away from madness!
That I missed - I wanted to know what in Antarctica she was all worked up about. Mimsey

Antartica Pyramids.
(pseudo CT hidden secrets)

I love snow but given the bikini I am wearing for the last few years, I had zero willingness in conducting my own " mission into time “ expedition down to the freaking cold icy land. So, this is all I know. 🐸🏔

J. Swift

I did a bit of online research as well and believe I came across some of the same content, in a thread on another forum that was over 7500 posts long. I think I only got 20 posts into it as it was pretty disturbing. :ohmy:
Here is one of the posts on that thread:
To be fair this thread is nearly 400 pages long and a good chunk of those are taken up arguing with a schizo about whether or not Shmorky is possessed by the Devil or got abducted by aliens or is polymorphing into David Miscavige...
This quote shows how notorious David Miscavige has become as a metaphor for malice and evil. Indeed, when a pedophile is said to be getting worse by "polymorphing into David Miscavige" then you can see why Miscavige foams at the mouth in an apoplectic rage and orders OSA to attack those who expose him. OSA has to find and recruit dupes -- even if it means using greedy sociopaths (OSA Legal's lawyers) or exploiting people with mental health issues.

Last edited:

Karen#1

One famous evil operation overlooked by LRH was the total destruction of Paulette Cooper because of a book she wrote, as a journalist, regarding her discoveries about Scientology.

Stacey Brook, who participated in such deranged ops, gave some interesting interviews on youtube about it.

I was informed by a fellow ESMBr who researched the latest banned TROLL and found some of her postings on the Internet. She had gone into a very dark place.

For Example :

She said she would be JOYFUL when Paulette Cooper died and would URINATE on her grave.
I do not have the link but I 100% believe in the credibility of this poster in our group who info'd me on this.

That is the ILK and type of person we had junking up the board and making it toxic.
Hurray for Emma who worked fast and did everything right.

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
Regarding OSA my view differs as it is actually the prolonged version of the Guardian Office created by LRH. It was no less stupid, evil, creepy and deranged as it is in the moment, in its OSA format . The same sort of creepy intell criminal behavior.
The weird part is, that GO itself is an extension of the original investigation unit.

Yep... as far as I've been able to establish, inv came first and GO was the "outer-facing" version of inv back when Ron was still at Saint Hill. They also spoke about this on Leah's podcast (can't remember which specific episode though).

Nobody would tell me that when I was still inside. All my time inside I was under the wrong impression that inv and OSA split off after the GO was disestablished.