Hostile takeover!

Emma

A brilliant germ, safe from windmill cancer
Staff member
Ok, now that I have your attention......

A couple of people have reached out because some urgent moderation was needed and nobody can get in contact with P&B. I tried Skype, phone and email and so far no response.

So I banned the user and deleted the offending posts. If you think I missed anything then PM me.

If there is still no response from P&B in the next few days I'll make someone an Admin and sort it out with P&B when he returns.

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
Thanks for the public announcement.

Wow, I hope everything is alright on P&B's end.

Enthetan

Veteran of the Psychic Wars
Ok, now that I have your attention......

A couple of people have reached out because some urgent moderation was needed and nobody can get in contact with P&B. I tried Skype, phone and email and so far no response.

So I banned the user and deleted the offending posts. If you think I missed anything then PM me.

If there is still no response from P&B in the next few days I'll make someone an Admin and sort it out with P&B when he returns.
While you're here, what's happening with ESMB #1 (exscn.net)

Is it ever going to come back up? Or are the bits of info there irretrievably lost?

Emma

A brilliant germ, safe from windmill cancer
Staff member
What are you all doing for Easter?

lotus

Gone away from madness!
Hi Emma,
Thank you!

Are you doing fine?

Happy easter 🐰🐣

lotus

Gone away from madness!
I do celebrate Easter. I usually cook either a piece of ham or a bird and have people for dinner. On sunday, I go to the church.
But this year, will be an outdoor activity though.

Happy easter to everyone.
Enjoy your dear ones, they are precious.

🐣💐

Last edited:

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
What are you all doing for Easter?
Well, we are being ex-cultie assholes as usual. :D :cool: :D

Speaking seriously, not much. Prolly gonna buy some cake and end up talking about politics and playing strategy games with my neighbor.

How's life on your end?