Hello: New here ;)

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
Hi
I am new here and although it has been a long time since I have practiced Scientology, I still have nightmares of some of my experiences...
Hello and welcome!
Sorry to hear that you had horrible experiences, but I can't say I'm surprised to hear that.

:welcome2:

Hoping to connect to some others who have had their worlds turned upside down by this dangerous and destructive "Cult".
Well, you came to the right place then. We have all sorts of people here: Some have been recruited in college, some were born into it and some were even on the ship with Hubbard.

Type4_PTS

Hi
I am new here and although it has been a long time since I have practiced Scientology, I still have nightmares of some of my experiences... Hoping to connect to some others who have had their worlds turned upside down by this dangerous and destructive "Cult".

Hey Artiexx,

:welcome:

There are unfortunately many tens of thousands who have had their worlds turned upside down by the cult. Only a tiny fraction of us post online.

HelluvaHoax!

Welcome to total freedom from "Total Freedom"! lol

It's a lot of fun on this website, enjoy it. It's a lot different than being in Scientology!

In case you didn't already get briefed about the ex-Scientology message board:
  • there are three (3) mandatory musters here every day that you must attend.
  • there is an all-hands, all-nighter project tonight where will all be working on doing filing in central files to get everything in present time (in order to make internet clearing a reality).
  • we need you to confirm that you will be attending this weekend's very special VIP briefing about our exciting and super-theta plans to purchase a new IDEAL BUILDING for ex-scientologists. When remodeling is completed we will have Italian marble floors!!! Some of the attendees will be getting gold lapel pins and we hope you'll be one of the lucky ones to qualify!

Last edited:

Dotey OT

Re-Membered
Hello
Nightmares? See the MLO so you can get some Cal-Mag!

Just kidding.
:roflmao:
B1, That's the ticket. Take a walk before bed.

You know I'm kidding.

Actually there was one that that flubtard had said in some lecture about sleep, read fairy tales. I actually liked that once or twice.

It looked like someone was drumming in your profile pic.

HelluvaHoax!

Welcome to the canteen. Grab a beverage, get a snack, sit down and check it out. You may find something this is something good.

I hate to cut your GI flow in the canteen but I am running the bookstore and it is urgent that I brief all your canteen customers to immediately leave that space. One of my bookstore staff is en route right now to make this tone 40 announcement with a bullhorn in your damn off purpose dilettante canteen.

PEOPLE!!! IT IS THURSDAY TODAY AT 13:53!
WHICH MEANS THERE IS ONLY ONE HOUR AND
SEVEN MINUTES LEFT BEFORE 15:00 (2PM).
YOU MUST IMMEDIATELY PROCEED TO THE
BOOKSTORE WHERE WE ARE RUNNING A
A VERY SPECIAL
20% OFF SALE
ON 100% STANDARD CLAY!!!

HelluvaHoax!

There are unfortunately many tens of thousands who have had their worlds turned upside down by the cult. Only a tiny fraction of us post online.

The COS claims that there are 15,000,000 Scientologists.

A recent statistical study concluded that there are currently approximately 20,000 active Scientologists, on this planet (census takers are still crunching the totals on other planets).

Therefore, there are 14,980,000 of us ex-Scientologists.

Someone has to do something about all the fugazi OT wins floating around on the internet! I think we all know what we need to do! It has never been articulated more succinctly and simply than it was recently by Don Cruise*.

"So whadya say people, are
we going to clean this place up?!"

* Don Cruise - the estranged and evil twin brother of Tom Cruise.