GUARANTEED: The single dumbest, cringiest, creepiest thread on this planet

guanoloco

As-Wased
Why does this make me think of Jane Fonda on an anti-aircraft gun, in Hanoi???
Oh, about Jeff Pomerantz: :puke2:
How fitting that was...her on an anti aircraft gun while denouncing our pilot POWs as war criminals. They weren't POWs because Congress hadn't declared war.

HelluvaHoax!

Even though I cannot even bear to push the "PLAY" button on another one of these POW hostage videos, I have vowed to remain positive and try to look on the brighter side of things.

As such, I just had a realization that these dozens of videos could be packaged as "The Scientology Gospels" which (like the Bible's telling of the life and miracles of Jesus) would tell the story of the miracles performed by David Miscavige during his brief messianic visit to this planet. Scientologists would be ordered to buy the Gospel Videos as part of their (now) incomplete "Basics Package".

Actually it would be mandatory policy that they buy TWO (2) sets of the Gospel Videos, because they might be in the middle of a video and have a technical problem. WIth a standard backup, they could simply switch over to the duplicate video and continue watching without running into serious case trouble.

Oh, and there is another thing I forgot to mention that is very very good news indeed! In fact, the word "gospel" literally translates to 'good news' and boy, I sure have a huge win to share with you.

We've all heard of a famous person, businessman , celebrity, politician or even a religious icon penning an AUTOBIOGRAPHY.

However these videos are the first time in recorded human history that anyone ever created an AUTOHAGIOGRAPHY.

Riddick

I clap to no man
.​

I don't know if this exists on other threads but I saw it today for the first time.

It was actually TOO stupid to even post on the Stupid Thread. Seriously.

I can't even talk about it right now because I am in a sort of comatose state from the mind-deadening effects of looking at one of the videos for less than a minute. Well here's the first video I looked at:

apparently they are so ashamed of this WTF video
they won't even let any other website embed it.

-- no problem --

CLICK ON LINK HERE TO SEE THE WTF VIDEO

For sheer masochism and laughs, here are the other videos.
LINK TO REST OF VIDEOS

Honestly? I have NEVER seen anything as humiliating and
pathetic as these Scientologists doing these degrading
on-demand worship stories of COBs holy messianic work
here on this slave planet with all you ungrateful DBs.

- - -
OMG, I can't believe it. You talk about rhetoric by DM and his lawyers, this is it.

I listened to a bunch of those video's, never once did they mention how they went "clear" or "OT" , why, because no one never did, but yet they say they following a religion. LOL

I thought the whole purpose of getting involved in dianetics and scientology was to go clear and OT, and yet no one mentions it, not even DM.

I clap to no LRH or DM.