Geoffrey C. Filbert

haiqu

Does anyone know how Geoff Filbert can be contacted reliably?

Having read his work "Excalibur Revisited" I am left in something of a mystery regarding certain statements which appear to make no sense, possibly due to alteration from having been OCR scanned back in the early days of personal computing. I would like to have a small amount of data clarified.

I realize that he only sold 20 copies of this work to specific individuals and that the internet version is unauthorized, but as one of the 1 in 10,000 individuals he has expressed a desire to reach with his message perhaps he can be convinced to make an exception to his usual policy of ignoring such contact requests.

Lee #28

I met him once.

Drove to his home....

Got into some wacky stuff....major Out of Body...and trouble with Scientology people....trouble on the SHSBC.....and out of desperation, drove from LA to his home in Portland? Bellingham? Long time ago. Maybe around 2001. Was looking for help. ( or maybe Seattle...can't remember)

He came outside and brought me a cup of very weak coffee...and we talked briefly.

I was desperate for help....but perhaps I didn't make my problem and situation clear......

At the time it was that I was being attacked by Scientology "higher ups" and that I was unwilling or unable to combat it. I thought that this was due to the fact that I had not done "Power Processing" due to streamlined new Grade Chart.... So he basically said to self audit the power processes...

IMO, meeting him didn't help...and made matters worse. I never tried to self audit those processes....

Then I drove back to LA.

Not much later....I read that that guy from Italy that had a "system"....can't remember the name off hand, anyway he was going to be in San Diego..... So drove down to see if he could help me. That turned into a complete disaster....

I did meet him. We stood facing each other and shook hands. Then "in the theta universe..." He yelled at me "I am your master" ( command intention ) and I perceived a rather large golden ball being shoved into my chest. But I just thought he was a nut case...

Well....I backed out of there....got into my car and left.

It appeared to me that his gold ball....this "universe" and the space of his wife...and that of perhaps his son....were "dragged off" and all came with me, as I drove away. I believe he and his group / family got hurt....rather badly.

So....drove back to LA....and back to my Group Scientology house....that was owned by an OT 7.

Some guy was there...some real thug type....and said I had to move out. I had never seen the guy before.

Also....my dog was gone....was told it had died.

So, moved out.....and left Scientology....and never went back. This was around 2001.

This is but an extremely brief explanation of the problems I had.....there were many more.. Including another "ball" shoved into my body....but a black on ....and many more incidents....

It was all just too much for me. And I didn't understand any of it....anyway.

I guess....some of it started when my SHSBC In Charge....Chris Montgomery OT8.....Coyly ran a Command on me one day in her office....

Never went back to the BC after that... But that is not really fair to her....as there were earlier things that happened.

But....having been in Scientology for 27 years.....never had those sort of problems... All was "normal...." if you can call it that.

Nothing has gone back to normal for me since that time....but really has gotten worse and worse. I think I understand that one could want to off oneself.....due to the craziness of it all.... And it being unrelenting....and no end to "it."

I just try to ignore it now.....but that really doesn't help. Its been going on now for 20 years...since I left.

So sorry if this is all too much.... But just the tip of an iceberg .

My advice....be very careful getting into this stuff.....

IMO it is Psychic Warfare....

( we don't really talk about this type of stuff here.....so I don't. But I fear that some might be hiding it like I do? I don't know....)

Cat's Squirrel

Having read his work "Excalibur Revisited" I am left in something of a mystery regarding certain statements which appear to make no sense, possibly due to alteration from having been OCR scanned back in the early days of personal computing. I would like to have a small amount of data clarified.

I realize that he only sold 20 copies of this work to specific individuals and that the internet version is unauthorized, but as one of the 1 in 10,000 individuals he has expressed a desire to reach with his message perhaps he can be convinced to make an exception to his usual policy of ignoring such contact requests.
We had a copy at the AAC in East Grinstead, don't know what happened to it though. I think Leonard Dunn on the IoW had one too, but I doubt he's still around (he'd be 107 if he was).

Veda

Forgive the post trimming. It's meant to focus.

So....drove back to LA....and back to my Group Scientology house....that was owned by an OT 7.

Some guy was there...some real thug type....and said I had to move out. I had never seen the guy before.

So, moved out.....and left Scientology....and never went back. This was around 2021.
Did you mean 2001?

Its been going on now for 20 years...since I left.

If, by chance, the account you described, that I bolded, occurred many years ago, try putting it in that time and leave it there, and keep it there in the distant past.

See if that helps.

Sometimes it's necessary to put experiences, from the distant past, back into the distant past where they belong.

Worth a try.

( we don't really talk about this type of stuff here.....so I don't. But I fear that some might be hiding it like I do? I don't know....)
On the topic of psychic warfare, this is a link to Dion Fortune's book on the topic. I read it decades ago, and I'm not recommending it now, but it is her take on the topic, from 1930.

Link to the book Psychic Self Defense from 1930.

____________________________________________________________________________​

Last time I looked, Filbert was in Oregon. It might have been Bellevue, Oregon. Many years ago (1984), I sent photocopies of his book, which consisted of photocopied typewritten pages, in a loose leaf binder, to few friends.

The unpublished book was impressive in the early 1980s. There was nothing else like it at the time. I, and those around me, knew more than the average Scientologist, but we were still pretty naive.

(From what I've heard, Filbert also later admitted that he was also naive.)

Filbert must be at least eighty years old by now. His health was not very good twenty five years ago. Is he even still alive?

If you are looking for someone to solve the riddles of the universe for you, or the riddles of Hubbard's labyrinth of loose ends and contradictions, it's probably not Filbert.

There are nonsensical statements in the (paper) pre internet version also. Some of it is a peculiar sense of humor and a kind of poetic license, and part is perhaps due to Filbert indulging in alcoholic beverages at the time.

"As one of the 1 in 10,000 individuals he has expressed a desire to reach with his message...."

That line is pure Filbert, circa 1982. He puffed up himself, then he, occasionally, puffed up his readers (potential clients.)

According to Alan Walter the highest post Filbert held at St. Hill was that of Chaplain.

Filbert was a novelty forty years ago, just as Scientology was a novelty fifty years ago. Both are guilty of excesses of puffery.

Treat the so called Akashic Book of Truth as eccentric poetry are you'll be far better off.

Oh, and here's the allotted space for any invectives you might choose to fling: >>>>___<<<<. :waiting:Make sure to use only the allotted space.

Thank you.

Lee #28

@Veda

The Quote and trying to snip and shorten wasn't working....so didn't use quote.

Yes....around 2001.

Yes...left the Cult in 2001.

To put a time line on things...I got in in 1972 at FCDC. Dn Clear in Miami around 1979? Did OT3 in 1983. Still mid OT4 since 1987....LOL

I really don't dwell on things that happened that long ago.... But it was a novelty to see Geoff Filbert's name....and thought I'd post.

I thought that the OP might have gotten into spiritual trouble....and was looking for help....so posted what happened to me in brief terms.

I don't really post about all those types of things....but they did happen.

Lots of very out there things started to happen ....almost "overnight." It was a major change ....and things have not returned to normal since. It is kinda sad as it and the preceding 27 years in Scientology really was a waste of my life.

Thanks will look into your suggestions.

Last edited:

Lee #28

Edited.... I don't think my auditing had anything to do with the above.....problems...

It was the 2.5 years on the BC.....and spending hours auditing others... when the problems started..

haiqu

Oh, and here's the allotted space for any invectives you might choose to fling: >>>>Cool Post<<<<. :waiting:Make sure to use only the allotted space.

Thank you.

haiqu

I did meet him. We stood facing each other and shook hands. Then "in the theta universe..." He yelled at me "I am your master" ( command intention ) and I perceived a rather large golden ball being shoved into my chest. But I just thought he was a nut case...

It appeared to me that his gold ball....this "universe" and the space of his wife...and that of perhaps his son....were "dragged off" and all came with me, as I drove away. I believe he and his group / family got hurt....rather badly.
Only time I ever heard of a Golden Ball was in this story:

Lee #28

Scientology talks about golden balls a bit....here and there. They call them "Anchor Points..." Maybe on the PDC tapes?

Irayam

I met him once.

Drove to his home....

Got into some wacky stuff....major Out of Body...and trouble with Scientology people....trouble on the SHSBC.....and out of desperation, drove from LA to his home in Portland? Bellingham? Long time ago. Maybe around 2001. Was looking for help. ( or maybe Seattle...can't remember)

He came outside and brought me a cup of very weak coffee...and we talked briefly.

I was desperate for help....but perhaps I didn't make my problem and situation clear......

At the time it was that I was being attacked by Scientology "higher ups" and that I was unwilling or unable to combat it. I thought that this was due to the fact that I had not done "Power Processing" due to streamlined new Grade Chart.... So he basically said to self audit the power processes...

IMO, meeting him didn't help...and made matters worse. I never tried to self audit those processes....

Then I drove back to LA.

Not much later....I read that that guy from Italy that had a "system"....can't remember the name off hand, anyway he was going to be in San Diego..... So drove down to see if he could help me. That turned into a complete disaster....

So, moved out.....and left Scientology....and never went back. This was around 2021.

This is but an extremely brief explanation of the problems I had.....there were many more.. Including another "ball" shoved into my body....but a black on ....and many more incidents....

It was all just too much for me. And I didn't understand any of it....anyway.

I guess....some of it started when my SHSBC In Charge....Chris Montgomery OT8.....Coyly ran a Command on me one day in her office....

Never went back to the BC after that... But that is not really fair to her....as there were earlier things that happened.

But....having been in Scientology for 27 years.....never had those sort of problems... All was "normal...." if you can call it that.

Nothing has gone back to normal for me since that time....but really has gotten worse and worse. I think I understand that one could want to off oneself.....due to the craziness of it all.... And it being unrelenting....and no end to "it."

I just try to ignore it now.....but that really doesn't help. Its been going on now for 20 years...since I left.

So sorry if this is all too much.... But just the tip of an iceberg .

My advice....be very careful getting into this stuff.....

Very good.
Go back to the beginning of the incident and tell me what's going on.

haiqu

Scientology talks about golden balls a bit....here and there. They call them "Anchor Points..." Maybe on the PDC tapes?
Oh yeah I seem to remember that too.

Cat's Squirrel

The man I knew on the Isle of Wight had a small auditing practice based on Filbert's work, and claimed to get good results from it. The whimsical fights of fancy are towards the end of the book. but the earlier sections are essentially a "bread and butter" presentation of the auditing tech as it was before the so-called "Golden Era" of tech.

Last edited:

haiqu

The man I knew on the Isle of Wight had a small auditing practice based on Filbert's work, and claimed to get good results from it. The whimsical fights of fancy are towards the end of the book. but the earlier sections are essentially a "bread and butter" presentation of the auditing tech as it was before the so-called "Golden Era" of tech.
That's interesting. My ancestors came from Wight. Is that where you live?

Hatshepsut

I just shoved my black spiral binder of Excalibur Revisited out of the way today. It was too heavy with dust. I've read it twice. He was a bit puffed up on himself like Veda says.

I had an independent auditor run Power Processes on me in 1987. He ran it Filbert's way, looking for the first and deepest basic and had a hidden standard, I thought. I had already attested to Clear and sort of got sick afterward. Filbert wouldn't allow mere 'releases'.

Anyway, my auditor Jerry Dufour, who lives in Fern Park, Fla has since returned to work as a contractor. May be retired now. He would know if Geoffrey is still alive. I think he was living or working in Denver in the mid 80s, as that's where Jerry flew out to meet him to get the Gnostic Intensive and work on The Last Ditch. My eyes get crossed just thinking of this final rundown in Excalibur Revisited. I did appreciate that due credit was given the Gnostics and Zivorad Slavinky's research. Filbert didn't seem to take his clients thru gentle easy paces. He liked to drag it out and run Deep. I ran 'Tell Me a Source" til I turned blue and introverted beyond healthy, while running his Power. No answer was good enough, as I had to get 'his' EP.

Last edited:

Hatshepsut

I guess you wouldn't have been doing GPM tech at the time. I remember a tape or two with the golden balls and anchor points. I think this topic was on a PDC also. But, that charge on being encumbered by anothers' universe of stuff, transferring into your personal space, rings familiar. And it also happened after being in contact with an auditor/ processor who had previously delved into the occult.

In my case, I ended up with seven orbs of charge, or beings. Each was boiling off some psyche incident or PDH done to them thousands of yrs ago. Why would they land in my space, from the auditor and latch onto me. They were all traumatized. The worst off were two from Egyptian space opera.... where he was too. There were some 'dumpings' into this universe at the time, through a hole rent in it's integrity.. Those caught in the Beings being dumped, were pretty bad off with unconsciousness.

I got into a no-win situation also, trying to find somebody who could restore me to me. Coincidentally my trek lead to Miami the same time, with all things going wrong. I felt something unmocking had invaded our perimeter world, attacking anyone exteriorizing at this time. Org genius types started to go Type III from. Psychic attacks?

I introspected trying to figure out what I was doing with seven foreign areas of charge anchored into different positions, in and on, my body. How could it happen after I'd been so exterior and had a wonderful Clear attest.
Well, for one thing, today I believe when you clean out your space, you end up with a vacuum. Other people don't shove their mind stuff into a closet that's already over-filled. I suspect that people generally have a service fac they are working on completing. Their bucket list, . They'll have spirits attending to each element, circumstance and identity needed to finish the play toward their vindication. I think I took in an entire play bill of actors, and their parts from another.

Overwhelmed, auditing made many things worse. I even experienced some 'soul cracking'.
Following the beam, I found the same being who had knowledge of the occult. If I had not sacrificed everything for Scientology I would never have been met with forces dead set against its goals. This ain't the first rodeo for this game. I suspect black shadows are left over from a previous go round.

The accounts of spiritual attack given by Violet Firth, aka Dion Fortune, in her book, are chilling. We don't seem to realize until too late that a few may gravitate to Scientology for opportunities to pull others' life force into them. Normally we have an enclosed aura or mental shield around us which has integrity. We are not wide open to others trying to operate us thru their own variety of programs, machinery and beams. Processes like those on Grade IV can make a naive person feel it's just his service fac to retain that protective seal around his separate spiritual space.

Last edited:

haiqu

I just shoved my black spiral binder of Excalibur Revisited out of the way today. It was too heavy with dust. I've read it twice. He was a bit puffed up on himself like Veda says.

I had an independent auditor run Power Processes on me in 1987. He ran it Filbert's way, looking for the first and deepest basic and had a hidden standard, I thought. I had already attested to Clear and sort of got sick afterward. Filbert wouldn't allow mere 'releases'.

Anyway, my auditor Jerry Dufour, who lives in Fern Park, Fla has since returned to work as a contractor. May be retired now. He would know if Geoffrey is still alive. I think he was living or working in Denver in the mid 80s, as that's where Jerry flew out to meet him to get the Gnostic Intensive and work on The Last Ditch. My eyes get crossed just thinking of this final rundown in Excalibur Revisited. I did appreciate that due credit was given the Gnostics and Zivorad Slavinky's research. Filbert didn't seem to take his clients thru gentle easy paces. He liked to drag it out and run Deep. I ran 'Tell Me a Source" til I turned blue and introverted beyond healthy, while running his Power. No answer was good enough, as I had to get 'his' EP.
If it's an original copy and not a reprint from the internet I'd be interested in having you verify the text in a couple of paragraphs which make no sense to me at all. That's all I really require, the whereabouts of Filbert himself are of little interest.

Yes, The Last Ditch is something I'd like to attempt. At 68 and retired what else do I have to do, apart from vacuous "hobbies."

Did you eventually get his EP for Power? I ran it myself and found it interesting as a process.

haiqu

I got into a no-win situation also, trying to find somebody who could restore me to me. Coincidentally my trek lead to Miami the same time, with all things going wrong. I felt something unmocking had invaded our perimeter world, attacking anyone exteriorizing at this time. Org genius types started to go Type III from. Psychic attacks?
That rings a bell, I got smacked around pretty good for a while. What time period are we talking about here?