For those who think Scn is an advancement in psychology - in some ways.

Zertel

yah I'm quite sure. Do you know of anybody that has returned from past life?

What about all the people that were originally involved with Dianetics and scientology? Have they come back to tell their story?

Nope, not one.

Think about it.
I'm back and billions of other people believe they're back. I did say believe - haha
My best friend is an atheist scientific materialistic while I'm not and we still get along just fine . There are plenty of other things to talk about.
Almost everyone believes we live in a universe with uncountable trillions of stars and planets starting from nothing or a "singularity". Strange things happen. 🤩

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
Ha! If you were an auditor who had had 2 (or more) PCs who claimed that they were Ghenghis Khan (or some other famous person) in a past life then what would you think about that?
Simple: One or both are consciously lying to hide some O&W. If it wasn't for that "no invalidation" thingy, this could be the start of a good ethics cycle.

Auditors and C/S simply do not want to realize the simple truth: Inside every bright-eyed PC, there is an ethics particle wanting to get out.

If all you have is a hammer, everyone seems to be a nail. For an MAA everyone is an ethics particle waiting to be discovered. For a registrar, everyone is a bank account waiting to be cleaned.

Side note: I knew about Genghis Khan. The reahabilitated body thetan people... I found that out only after leaving the you-know-what.

Last edited: