EXCLUSIVE: The real Tom Cruise — Leah Remini exposes Scientology’s biggest asset

Karen#1

EXCERPT from blog:
News of Leah Remini’s departure from the Church of Scientology, which she had grown up in since she was a child of 5, was made public by the Underground Bunker in July 2013. Over the next two years, she worked on a memoir that was published in October 2015 with the title, “Troublemaker: Surviving Hollywood and Scientology.”

The book was a huge success, landing at number one on the New York Times best seller list.

This week, she revealed to us that when she was preparing the book, she wrote most of a chapter about her personal experiences with Tom Cruise and his camp, and with revealing details about Tom Cruise behind closed doors. She portrayed the Cruise the public never gets to see: His dedication not only to Scientology but to its ruthlessness and inhumanity.

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
Just to quote one interesting part from Ortega:
"Leah now believes that Cruise played a part in a 10-part television news series in Australia not being aired. It would have featured Remini, her A&E costar Mike Rinder, and, full disclosure, your proprietor. The series, titled “Scientology: Black Ops,” was going to dive into some of the same material Leah had held back from her book."

Ok, so there are reasons to believe Uncle Tom had something to do with the Black Ops series getting axed? The plot thickens.

At the same time, I do wonder what exactly was in that Black Ops show? Maybe its wishful thinking on my end, but I feel this means there must have been something really important there. Dave wouldn't bother Tom with some minor stuff. If Tom was involved, then it means scn trained their big guns on "Black Ops."

This is really becoming more and more interesting.

Karen#1

Mat Pesch posted this on the Bunker a little while ago : (Mat was a 28 year SO veteran at Gold Base and Flag Land Base) He is the husband of Amy Scobee who wrote the book "Abuse at the Top."

Mat Pesch
    5 hours ago
    When Tom DeVoucht was the "flavor of the month" for Miscavige he saw a different side to things. Miscavige would invite Tom to play board games with him in the evening while Miscavige would drink a half bottle of scotch. Tom witnessed Miscavige read the write ups from the confidential counseling of Cruise and then laugh and mock Cruise openly in front of others. Cruise does not understand that every person that thought they were BFFs with Miscavige were eventually ruined totally and completely by Miscavige. Miscavige is incapable of loving and respecting others. He is an expert in playing and manipulating others for his own satisfaction and benefit.

stratty

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
Anybody who has read 'Busy Bodies' by Ed Martin knows why Miscavige drinks a bottle of scotch every day. :D

Karakorum

Mat Pesch posted this on the Bunker a little while ago : (Mat was a 28 year SO veteran at Gold Base and Flag Land Base) He is the husband of Amy Scobee who wrote the book "Abuse at the Top."

Mat Pesch
    5 hours ago
    When Tom DeVoucht was the "flavor of the month" for Miscavige he saw a different side to things. Miscavige would invite Tom to play board games with him in the evening while Miscavige would drink a half bottle of scotch. Tom witnessed Miscavige read the write ups from the confidential counseling of Cruise and then laugh and mock Cruise openly in front of others. Cruise does not understand that every person that thought they were BFFs with Miscavige were eventually ruined totally and completely by Miscavige. Miscavige is incapable of loving and respecting others. He is an expert in playing and manipulating others for his own satisfaction and benefit.

Dave plays board games? :blink:

That's new to me. Which ones does he play?

Karen#1

Excerpt:
“Tom has for years used Scientology and its staff to do his dirty work. Tom has used Scientology and its thugs in suits, like Tommy Davis, to break up with his former Scientologist girlfriend. He used Tommy’s ex-wife Jessica to give his girlfriend sex advice on how Tom likes it. Davis has used confidential Scientology counseling confessions to break up two Scientologists so Tom could date one of them, used confidential Scientology counseling sessions to bring a wedge between Tom and his wife Nicole because Nicole didn’t want to do Scientology anymore. And David Miscavige, through Marty Rathbun, got rid of Nicole to get Tom closer to Scientology. Tom has for years used his church to torture his employees by sending them in for interrogations at their expense, causing a woman I know to go bankrupt simply because the hours she worked for Tom made it impossible for her to raise her family. She was interrogated and punished by her church for years, causing her to lose her home. These are some of the things Tom has done that never get talked about, and I think it’s time to change that.”

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander Redux
Dave wouldn't bother Tom with some minor stuff.
Curious. Did you read the whole article? You need more? :LOL:
(See spoiler.)

You and I live on different planets.

I thought the whole article and everything in it was a horror show.
A real frightening looks inside the minds of very damaged people.
Almost every other paragraph described the most evil and despicable
activity.

I was raised different than you perhaps, with more old-school and
classic rural sensibilities, and found the whole affair pretty shocking.

These are very crazy, manipulated people.

I'm sure all the material from the Black Ops series will come out
in the Scientology Fair Game Podcast over time.

Just keep listening. :coolwink:

If you need to find out something like that David has a second secret life as a serial
killer, a la Dexter, and has at least ten bodies buried out at Int Base, well something
like that is not gonna happen. Most of the secrets you or I need to know are out already.
Hiding in plain sight, as they say. :LOL:

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation.
For a second I read the title as "Leah Remini exposes Scientology’s biggest ass".

Lol, that would have been an even better title.

I read as much as I could stomach, what a repulsive little man Cruise has turned out to be ... Katie Holmes did so well escaping him and he couldn't be seen to go after her (cult style) due to her being in the public eye herself, he must have been furious about that, castrated. She showed him how "being at cause' actually works and she did it with calm aplomb ... and a whole lot of class.

Shawna Brakefield is very brave for coming forward now, it really does sound as if Cruise runs everybody who is unfortunate enough to work for him exactly like the SO.

Snipped from the UB article ... Leah now believes that Cruise played a part in a 10-part television news series in Australia not being aired. It would have featured Remini, her A&E costar Mike Rinder, and, full disclosure, your proprietor. The series, titled “Scientology: Black Ops,” was going to dive into some of the same material Leah had held back from her book.

Go Leah!

:)

Karakorum

Karakorum said:
Dave wouldn't bother Tom with some minor stuff.
Curious. Did you read the whole article? You need more? :LOL:
(See spoiler.)

You and I live on different planets.

I thought the whole article and everything in it was a horror show.
A real frightening looks inside the minds of very damaged people.
Almost every other paragraph described the most evil and despicable
activity.

I was raised different than you perhaps, with more old-school and
classic rural sensibilities, and found the whole affair pretty shocking.

These are very crazy, manipulated people.

I'm sure all the material from the Black Ops series will come out
in the Scientology Fair Game Podcast over time.

Just keep listening. :coolwink:
I don't understand your post to be honest (Hey, maybe I have an MU? :D).

What does your post have to do with the fact that I believe that Davey would not bother Uncle Tom with anything that he didn't consider important? I'm not even sure if you are in agreement or in disagreement when it comes to that statement. :unsure:

Or was your post intended to imply that I'm focused on different things from what you would like me to focus on? :cool:

There were a few other things that stuck me when reading the article from an in-sc-ethics point of view, but I felt everyone is already tired with my ethics comments. But if you really want...

Example: "He used Tommy’s ex-wife Jessica to give his girlfriend sex advice on how Tom likes it."
Ethics comment: Yeah, that's something that I'd treat as an 2D outpoint if it ever came up. These guys are all lucky they weren't regular scientologists that had to deal with me.

Back in the day I'd have fed all of them to the ethics gator: Jessica, Tom and Tom's GF if none of them would come forward themselves with a KR or "things-that-should-not-be" ;)

Most of the secrets you or I need to know are out already.
Hiding in plain sight, as they say. :LOL:
I think you are overestimating the extent of the knowledge I had inside.

I was being kept in the dark about quite a few things - first example that comes to mind is Julian Swartz. Hearing what Aaron and Mike have said, it seems he was indeed some OSA go-to-guy in LA when it comes to coverups.
When I was inside, I always thought of Julian as a relatively minor functionary. Not horrible, but certainly not the best and brightest in our field. If I had known that he is running errands for OSA behind our backs, I'd have given him a very rough time for skipping the chain of command.

So yeah, welcome to the world of Scientology where I need to read blogs and websites of dissenters to learn what my own subordinates failed to tell me. Scientology management is a joke.

Last edited:

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander Redux
@Karakorum

Did you read the whole Tony Ortega Cruise article word for word?

It is catastrophic for both Dave and Tom. They are joined at the hip. This is really bad PR for both,
especially once the world press picks it up and rolls with it. This is not about anyone bothering anyone.
This is terrible PR for both of them.

Why do you think all the OSA trolls showed up this morning?

And Marty Rathbun was put back in harness today and is being paid to dish more dirt.

This is DEFCON 1 for both of them.

With all due respect, you're not "groking" how serious this all will be for them and the COS.

Karakorum

@Karakorum

Did you read the whole Tony Ortega Cruise article word for word?

It is catastrophic for both Dave and Tom. They are joined at the hip. This is really bad PR for both,
especially once the world press picks it up and rolls with it. This is not about anyone bothering anyone.
This is terrible PR for both of them.
True, but horrible PR is nothing new for either of them. Call me jaded, but I feel that only a lost lawsuit or something that would actually impact the still-in scientologists would hurt them. This will not impact the still-ins, unless it really snowballs.

Bad PR "among them darn wogs" is annoyance, unless it would actively impact Tom's career. I don't see him losing any contracts over it. Maybe I'm wrong, let's see what happens.

Why do you think all the OSA trolls showed up this morning?

And Marty Rathbun was put back in harness today and is being paid to dish more dirt.

This is DEFCON 1 for both of them.

With all due respect, you're not "groking" how serious this all will be for them and the COS.
Yeah well, I had enough people calling myself an "OSA troll" to no longer be bothered with that sort of nonsense. At this point I adopt a "proof or it didn't happen" approach. If someone has substantiated suspicions that mr.X is OSA, the best solution is to report them to the admins and otherwise not reply to their posts.

Last edited:

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander Redux
I think you are overestimating the extent of the knowledge I had inside. I was being kept in the dark about quite a few things . . .
All these things with Julian and Mike R are unimportant, in contrast with the big picture
view and getting the word out to members about the massive fraud.

On the old website, I suggested that all people should do the following to be fully "woke:"

1. Read the Heretical Basics -- this is a must

HB.jpg

2. Read all the posts by cowboy on this thread: https://exscn.net/forum/threads/trepidatious.27909/

He worked one-on-one with LRH between about '73 to '78 and saw a lot. I know who he is and he's very
reliable, IMO.

3. You many have heard these already. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I posted all the Bill Franks videos (audios) in one place on ESMB in 2018 for easy
access for newbies at the time. I still really like them. I wrote:
If you're newly out or need some more help to peel the Scientology onion,​
I can't recommend these interviews highly enough. Bill talks about many​
behind-the-scenes moments with Hubbard, Mary Sue Hubbard, Miscavige,​
Pat Broeker and many others. (All are audio only.)​
Here you go.

Couple posts about LRH's poor health, dementia, fraudulent claims and assisted suicide:

That's the important stuff. What Julian or Mike did or didn't do is not that important.

Big picture. Get the story out and repeat.

Failed-messiah.jpg

Karakorum

All these things with Julian and Mike R are unimportant, in contrast with the big picture
view and getting the word out to members about the massive fraud.

On the old website, I suggested that all people should do the following to be fully "woke:"

1. Read the Heretical Basics -- this is a must

View attachment 5289

2. Read all the posts by cowboy on this thread: https://exscn.net/forum/threads/trepidatious.27909/

He worked one-on-one with LRH between about '73 to '78 and saw a lot. I know who he is and he's very
reliable, IMO.

3. You many have heard these already. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I posted all the Bill Franks videos (audios) in one place on ESMB in 2018 for easy
access for newbies at the time. I still really like them. I wrote:
If you're newly out or need some more help to peel the Scientology onion,​
I can't recommend these interviews highly enough. Bill talks about many​
behind-the-scenes moments with Hubbard, Mary Sue Hubbard, Miscavige,​
Pat Broeker and many others. (All are audio only.)​
Here you go.

Couple posts about LRH's poor health, dementia, fraudulent claims and assisted suicide:

That's the important stuff. What Julian or Mike did or didn't do is not that important.

Big picture. Get the story out and repeat.

I very strongly disagree. If (and I have no insider info on this one, so it remains an "if" for me) what Aaron said about Julian covering up pedophilia cases is true, then that would be very big news. That would matter for scientologists inside, scientologists "quietly out" UTR, as well as the general public.

Old stuff about Hubbard? Frankly, I don't think it would have a big impact anymore. The public doesn't care, they think he was a loon anyway. The still-ins will instantly recoil from "obvious entheta" and an attack on Hubbard and the tech will just validate Davey's propaganda about all of us being dirty SPs.

If you ask me, to reach the still-ins, I would first and foremost recommend books by former staff and former SO about the way the current management works.

Headley's book would be in that top list, along Duignan's book.

I think attacks on Dave and the management are going to be the most efficient, because that way you can have an impact on the still-ins without them going all turtle instantly with "OMG, this is anti-Ron entheta".
Maybe it also is a generational thing. Hubbard-related stuff, while perhaps interesting, would not have a very direct impact on me. Hubbard was dead, it was old news. :confused:

Last edited:

Karakorum

That's a burden you'll simply need to carry.

Invoking Alanzo puts a stink on some people, as I've said many times. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
To be fair, I never "invoked Alanzo", or linked to his website. On the contrary - it was Alanzo who invoked me on his website, without me even being aware of it until other people started posting about it here on the forums.

I think that was his goal: That by mentioning me directly on his website he hoped that the more naive people in the ex-scn community will turn on me.

What can I say, other than turn the old scn notion right back at him: "If they attack me, then it means I must be winning!" :D

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander Redux
Old stuff about Hubbard? Frankly, I don't think it would have a big impact anymore. The public doesn't care, they think he was a loon anyway.
Well, let's see.

If the new lurkers to this site don't care, then they won't be clicking on this link
to the Underground Bunker article today. At 55:30 in the podcast, Mike discusses
LRH's death and the mystery surrounding it.

Most of us know this stuff already, but new visitors (Snooping Scios) might not.
The spoiler Mike Rinder reveals is that Hubbard is not coming back like he promised.

And Mike should know, since he was so high up in the COS for so long. I take him at
his word on this issue.

The "shedding of the encumbrance" thingie didn't work out too well for Hubbard. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The latest Scientology: Fair Game Podcast

Karakorum

Most of us know this stuff already, but new visitors (Snooping Scios) might not.
The spoiler Mike Rinder reveals is that Hubbard is not coming back like he promised.
Of course he is not coming back, because he is already here.

Joy Villa is LRH returned, she is just waiting for the right moment to kick Dave out. :devil: